Page 477 of 694 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527577 ... LastLast
Results 11,901 to 11,925 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Mudkip was too cute to evolve and when the saga was over, they evolve him too late for evolving again ?

Mudkip should of evolved in Hoenn, then into Swampert in BF. Or Brock could of brought him to Sinnoh and evolved him there

Aww, guys... I thought Marshtomp with Brock was so much better than a possible Swampert.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Well considering middle stages, at the time, Combusken and Grovyle was far more popular than Marshtomp, So I think it was pretty wise to keep Marshtomp as a Marshtomp to help advertise it more

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    If it evolved it most likely would beat may and if brock won the badge is worthless to him. That's just my theory though
    That's true :/ Then they could have had Brock battle Nurse Joy once XD

I always liked Marshtomp but eventually I wanted to see Swampert. I think one of the main cast should get a Mudkip and evolve it to Swampert. I hope it will be Ash.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I always liked Marshtomp but eventually I wanted to see Swampert. I think one of the main cast should get a Mudkip and evolve it to Swampert. I hope it will be Ash.
    Naturally, Ash catches the starters at the start of his journey, and if he didn't caught one of a region (Hoenn for example), he'll never have it (logically). Starters are priors to the region that they came from. I, honestly, doubt the fact that Ash is going to have a Mudkip. I was hoping for Cilan first.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Naturally, Ash catches the starters at the start of his journey, and if he didn't caught one of a region (Hoenn for example), he'll never have it (logically). Starters are priors to the region that they came from. I, honestly, doubt the fact that Ash is going to have a Mudkip. I was hoping for Cilan first.
    If anyone should get Mudkip it should be Ash. Treecko could go with Iris and Cilan can get Torchic

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    If anyone should get Mudkip it should be Ash. Treecko could go with Iris and Cilan can get Torchic
    Ash has never caught a starter beyond the region that it's from, so if he didn't get Mudkip during Hoenn, then that means he's never getting one. Same reason he'll never catch Torchic or Piplup.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 31st December 2012 at 7:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Ash has never caught a starter beyond the region that it's from, so if he didn't get Mudkip during Hoenn, then that means he's never getting one. Same reason he'll never catch Torchic or Piplup.
    That's exactly what I meant, thanks HGH
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Well, he had only two chances - once when there were remakes of FRLG and once when there were remakes of HGSS, because the writers only shows starters for promotion. And Ash already caught all those six starters so that's why he didn't catch another. Besides, it doesn't matter that he never caught before. BW taught us that anything can happen.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Well...you see...I done heard Ash lieked Mudkipz...so I feel like your logic is flawed.

If they don't make R/S remakes then I don't see a point for someone to get a Hoenn Starter.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Well...you see...I done heard Ash lieked Mudkipz...so I feel like your logic is flawed.

If they don't make R/S remakes then I don't see a point for someone to get a Hoenn Starter.
    Agreed, I don't even think we are getting R/S remakes anyway.
    The thing is, Gen 1 and 2 games couldn't connect to gen 3 and onwards so remaking those makes them able to get the pokemon from those games. Gen 3 on the other hand can migrate up to Gen 4 then up to Gen 5
    Now the problem is you need the old DS's to migrate from gameboy games, but they could always put R/S/E in the E-shop.
    Anyway we'll find out what this big announcement we're getting soon is and see what happens :P
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Ash
    Pikachu: Done
    Unfezant: Done
    Oshawott: Most likely won't evolve
    Pignite: Probably won't evolve since Charizard will be the main fire type most likely
    Servine: I think she will evolve soon
    Scrafty: Might evolve when Axew does
    Leavanny: Done
    Seismitoad: Will evolve and be Ash's second fully evolved water type
    Boldore/Gigalith: Not sure
    Krookidile: Done
    Charizard: Done
    New capture: Mudkip(if R/S/E remakes), Sableye(Maybe 6th gen evo or pre-evo), Loudred(suites his personality)

Cilan
    Simisage: Only member who can evolve ad his team needs improvement
    Crustle: Done
    Stunfisk: Done unless there happens to be a 6th gen version of Gyarados for him
    Possible captures: Torchic(If R/S/E), Maractus, Wingull/Pelipper

Iris:
    Fraxure: Might evolve
    Excadrill: Done
    Emolga: Done
    Dragonite: Done
    Possible captures: Bagon, Treecko(If R/S/E), Swablu

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    if ash catch it i doubt that mudkip will evo to marshtomp or even a swampert :P

Ash getting Mudkipz is as likely as Ash getting Piplup. Don't get your hopes up guys.

At best I could see Iris or Cilan with Treecko. Dawn got Cyndaquil because of HGSS, so if R/S/E remakes, Iris or Cilan would probably get Treecko. I'm thinking that cilan should get it, he's supposed to be a grass type gym leader and he only has dat pansage. And the CafeMochaShippers would love that, not saying I'm one (I only support Bianca x Virgil and PearlShipping! xD

I think Cilan could also use a Pelipper. Has anyone imagined Yannapu diving in Pelipper's mouth as it soars sky up, then it jumps up and fires Bullet Seed? That'd be such an epic scene.

For Iris, she should get something like Bagon that evolved at Shelgon. Next time we see of her in Gen 6, she'd have a Salamence to show off to the Gen 6 female. I'm thinking that she could get a Gen 6 baby dragon if Episode N could last long enough.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I don't know about Cilan getting a Treecko. It seems either him or Iris could get it, because Treecko has some Dragon moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Ash

Seismitoad: Will evolve and be Ash's second fully evolved water type
    If this happens, Seismitoad would be Ash's third fully evolved water-type.

Quote Originally Posted by Rovian View Post
    Unless you're counting Lapras, which is a basic stage Pokémon, as one, then technically it's 2 (Kingler & Seismitoad).
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

What was the second one I only remember kingler
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Nope Kingler is his only fully evolved water type. Lapras doesn't count as it can't evolve and all his other water types are Squirtle Totodile Corphish Buizel Oshawott and Palpitoad in which Ash didn't even evolve Palpitoad so not only is Kingler his only fully evolved water type it's also his only water that evolved under his care.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    What was the second one I only remember kingler
    There isn't a second one, Kingler was the only one

Ash's second fully evolved water-type is a SeaKing. http://youtu.be/CUnjL9A0J7Q?t=9s
    It doesn't matter how long he had it, he still caught it.

Ash's second fully evolved water-type is a SeaKing. http://youtu.be/CUnjL9A0J7Q?t=9s
    It doesn't matter how long he had it, he still caught it.
    Considering the rules of the competition said that you had to return the Pokémon after the competition, it wasn't even his in the first place.

Sure he "caught" it, but it was part of a competition, so he was merely borrowing it from the park.

So no, it not his. Nor does it count.

It would be like saying that Ash using rental Pokémon means that they belong to him.

Beedrill counts because he was allowed to keep Beedrill, though he gave it away. Seaking was caught solely as part of a competition where he wasn't allowed to keep it. There is a difference. So again Ash was merely borrowing the Pokémon.

Borrowing a Pokémon =/= Owning a Pokémon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I would like a character to get two mortal enemy Pokemon. This could lead to a tournament arc where the two enemies learn to work together and become allies. That would be a interesting idea.

Page 477 of 694 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527577 ... LastLast