Page 478 of 694 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528578 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,950 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I would like a character to get two mortal enemy Pokemon. This could lead to a tournament arc where the two enemies learn to work together and become allies. That would be a interesting idea.
    Bad idea.. Remember Chimchar and Zangoose? It would be like that, but with more textual references.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Seaking didn't even evolve under Ash's care.... nor was it his for more than an episode.................
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I would like a character to get two mortal enemy Pokemon. This could lead to a tournament arc where the two enemies learn to work together and become allies. That would be a interesting idea.
    They could always do something similar with Pignite and Charizard? Pignite, feeling like he's being replaced, gets jealous of Charizard. He evolves into Emboar to compete with it further, but in the end they are forced to work together and become friends.

Prediction Time :

Ash
    Pignite /Emboar , Krokodile , Leavanny , Unfezant , palpitoad/seismitoad adn pikachu
    Charizard ,Scarggy , Snivy ,Boldore ,Oshawott and Zekrom maybe?

Iris
    Fraxure ( end of saga ) , excadrill , emolga , D-Nite , Lapras/Altaria/Kingdra :P

Cilan
    Grass monkey , Beast Castle and Stunkfish ( i can see tht cilan not gonna get any new pokemon cause everytimebock journey with ash he only have 3 pokmon on his party if i remember corectly )

I could've sworn Brock had like 5 pokemon at one point in Johto.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    I have to think on this one a little.

There was Pineco, Golbat/Crobat, Vulpix (before Brock gave her back to Suzie), Geodude, and Onix. This was like mid Johto I think.

I believe that was the most Brock ever had on one team during his entire run of the show.

Cilan is not Brock. Just because Brock usually only had a team of 3 doesn't mean Cilan will

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Sad as it was his 3 sinnoh mons got more screentime that his 5 johtomons.

ash seismitoad confirmed?

pokemon best wishes pokemon in Joint now has reserves of ash, Unfezant, Palpitoad, leavanny, boldore, krokodile, then pokemon best wishes Joint now in season 2 will be holding pokemon ash, Snivy, pignitem, Oshawott and scraggy

Quote Originally Posted by bryanjuan View Post
    ash seismitoad confirmed?
    How is it confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf View Post
    Prediction Time :
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    I'd like Ash to have a Kecleon, but I don't think he will. Ash never catches Pokemon from previous gens unless they have a current or next gen evolution. Let the other characters advertise past gens.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Cilan is not Brock. Just because Brock usually only had a team of 3 doesn't mean Cilan will
    Are you sure? They seem to play the same role and have increasingly similar personalities. The more Best Wishes goes on, the more I think "So why did they replace Brock with this guy if they were inevitably just going drop him into the background like they did with Brock anyway?". They may as well just stick with the same amount of Pokémon too, since Crustle and especially Stunfisk hardly appear now.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

we still have to battle N vs alder, ash vs benga> iris, and when ash back to kanto gary and ash pikachu vs new Eeveelution

we still have to battle N vs alder, ash vs benga> iris, and when ash back to kanto gary and ash pikachu vs new Eeveelution
    WTF to everything you just said and since when does Gary have a second Eevee to evolve and battle Ash with haha

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    Seaking didn't even evolve under Ash's care.... nor was it his for more than an episode.................
    Why would it matter if a pokemon evolved under Ash's ownership or not for it to be counted? Maybe Seaking cannot be counted because of the rules of the Seaking catching contest, but he caught a Beedrill that didn't evolve under his ownership, and he didn't keep it pass one episode.

Gary may have a eevee the 6 generation, jah he has a umbreon, and if you believe that charizard ash is why not believe that Gary has a eevee? has no logic of ash charizard and squirtle bulbasaur back and not come back, pokemon is full of surprises

Gary may have a eevee the 6 generation, jah he has a umbreon, and if you believe that charizard ash is why not believe that Gary has a eevee? has no logic of ash charizard and squirtle bulbasaur back and not come back, pokemon is full of surprises
    Gary having another Eevee which isn't confirmed with a 6th generation evolution which isn't confirmed is a lot different then Charizard returning(which we know is going to happen) It might not be Ash's but the Anime has never given another Main Character Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard.

I wonder(if there is new Eeveelutions)what Types would they be,and what will their names be?.I will suggest what I think each types Eeveelution should be

Eevee-Normal
    Macheon?-Fighting
    Breezeon?-Flying
    Toxeon?-Poison
    Eartheon?-Ground
    Stoneon?Rock
    Crittreon?-Bug
    Spookeon?-Ghost
    Ireon?-Steel
    Flareon-Fire
    Vaporeon-Water
    Leafeon-Grass
    Jolteon-Electric
    Espeon-Psychic
    Glaceon-Ice
    Draceon?-Dragon
    Umbreon-Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Rovian View Post
    Why would it matter if a pokemon evolved under Ash's ownership or not for it to be counted? Maybe Seaking cannot be counted because of the rules of the Seaking catching contest, but he caught a Beedrill that didn't evolve under his ownership, and he didn't keep it pass one episode.
    Did I say Beedril counted? No.
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

do u guys really want ash's charizard to come back in bw the writers might give it a bad moveset like flamethrower fire pledge wing attack and seismic toss

Quote Originally Posted by pokéking95 View Post
    do u guys really want ash's charizard to come back in bw the writers might give it a bad moveset like flamethrower fire pledge wing attack and seismic toss
    I don't think its moveset will be that different since the last time we saw him. From what I think, I think that Blast Burn may be the only new thing to its moveset. Maybe it gets Dragon Pulse as well. Movesets in BW aren't really bad. Expect for a few Pokemon.

Like it matters if it has a crap moveset in the anime, lots of other Pokemon that belong to Ash do, Oshawott being a big example.

That's good compared to some of his others.

Page 478 of 694 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528578 ... LastLast