Page 481 of 694 FirstFirst ... 381431471477478479480481482483484485491531581 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,025 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Supposedly, Gamefreak says that the Pokémon series will evolve in 2013 so the announcement will probably be something huge.
    Didn't they also claim that Black/White would be revolutionary? It's all hype. They do it every time they have a new product to sell, which is why I'm not excited about their announcement. The only thing I want them (the studio) to reveal is that Oshawott ain't gonna evolve, which has been implied, but it would be lovely to have some actual receipts like we had for Piplup.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Didn't they also claim that Black/White would be revolutionary? It's all hype. They do it every time they have a new product to sell, which is why I'm not excited about their announcement. The only thing I want them (the studio) to reveal is that Oshawott ain't gonna evolve, which has been implied, but it would be lovely to have some actual receipts like we had for Piplup.
    Of course it hype dosn't mean it won't be interesting,personally i think it may be a game like the pokeon grey like everyone was predicting(i'm only calling it this because i don't know how eles to describe it) or an R/Sremake.

As for oshawott not evolving thats one thing many of us are hoping for the exact opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Of course they Hype their games, that's their job. But BW was animation wise pretty good and improved in comparison to DPPt. My issue with BW was the Linear gameplay. Everything else was pretty decent!

And the announcement will be a new game probably BW3! LoL

Considering Osha! Yep his chance of evolving is really slim. but Hope dies at last so still hope people. . .

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I really think that Floccesy Ranch will be a spot to catch a Pokemon.
    Hmmm Floccesy could be a place for a capture but I don't see Ash getting it! Maybe Cilan?
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post

Hmmm Floccesy could be a place for a capture but I don't see Ash getting it! Maybe Cilan?
    For the love of whatever deity I really hope no-one else in the main cast ever other than Ash catches a riolu.Not particually because I want him to catch one(though it could be cool) I just wouldn't want to see the riot that would invariably follow.

I really think that Floccesy Ranch will be a spot to catch a Pokemon.
    I agree, but not for Ash.

Or Iris since she isn't staying for next gen so her team has to be filled up now.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 4th January 2013 at 1:25 AM.

iris caught enough for this region! I mean I doubt she will make random catches from now on. . . but a Trapinch wouldn't be a surprise

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Or Iris since she isn't staying for next gen.
    Or Cilan, since he hadn't had a capture since Stunfisk, 75 episodes ago. But I doubt anyone will get a Riou, since Cameron showcased one.

Uhm... but if Cilan had to catch something, I'd like to see him with a Sunflora. After all, is possible to get Sunkern near the Floccesy Ranch.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 4th January 2013 at 1:29 AM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I don't think Iris really needs 6 Pokemon tbh. 5 should be good. I'd love to see her with a Meinshao though. X3

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Or Cilan, since he hadn't had a capture since Stunfisk, 75 episodes ago.
    And yes, this. I doubt Yanappu will evolve...so new Pokemon would be nice. X3 It's getting bad. Dento captures come into my dreams at night. XD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 4th January 2013 at 1:31 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

The ranch has, according to the game list...

Psyduck - Cilan. Ash has no business owning one.
    Mareep - Why would Ash catch one? I can see Cilan doing it, or even Iris.
    Azurill - Eh, none of them.
    Riolu - Oh, please! This is the rarest Pokemon that can appear there that Ash can legitimately catch, unless Iris then learns that Lucario can use Dragon Pulse. Khoury caught a Gible, then ten episodes later, Ash caught his own one. Maybe Cameron's one was implying this to happen.
    Patrat - Pfft.
    Lillipup - Pfft.
    Pidove - Pfft.
    Dunsparce - Cilan material, definitely.
    Audino - Nayh.
    Basculin - Don't make me laugh.
    Marill - Nope.
    Azumarill - Nope.
    Poliwhirl - Nope.
    Politoed - Nope.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Or Cilan, since he hadn't had a capture since Stunfisk, 75 episodes ago. But I doubt anyone will get a Riou, since Cameron showcased one.

Uhm... but if Cilan had to catch something, I'd like to see him with a Sunflora. After all, is possible to get Sunkern near the Floccesy Ranch.
    What I mean is that Cilan would catch more in the next region, that is if he stays which I think he will.

iris caught enough for this region! I mean I doubt she will make random catches from now on. . . but a Trapinch wouldn't be a surprise
    I disagree. She's only caught two.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I don't think Iris really needs 6 Pokemon tbh. 5 should be good. I'd love to see her with a Meinshao though. X3
    Not sure about Meinshao but I'm content with the 5 idea.

hmmm! A new gen Poke would be a nice catch! But I still don't want anything for Ash! He has enough and he has to work a lot with his current party! I would eventually enjoy Eevee with a possible gen VI evolution!

Cilan Yes he needs a capture and a new Poke would be a nice catch! a new grass type could be a charm. . .

The ranch has, according to the game list...

Psyduck - Cilan. Ash has no business owning one.
    Mareep - Why would Ash catch one? I can see Cilan doing it, or even Iris.
    Azurill - Eh, none of them.
    Riolu - Oh, please! This is the rarest Pokemon that can appear there that Ash can legitimately catch, unless Iris then learns that Lucario can use Dragon Pulse. Khoury caught a Gible, then ten episodes later, Ash caught his own one. Maybe Cameron's one was implying this to happen.
    Patrat - Pfft.
    Lillipup - Pfft.
    Pidove - Pfft.
    Dunsparce - Cilan material, definitely.
    Audino - Nayh.
    Basculin - Don't make me laugh.
    Marill - Nope.
    Azumarill - Nope.
    Poliwhirl - Nope.
    Politoed - Nope.
    Admittedly, I had thought about Psyduck for Cilan, since Misty is virtually gone. But, if he indeed gets one, I hope it will become a Golduck at some point.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

hmmm! A new gen Poke would be a nice catch! But I still don't want anything for Ash! He has enough and he has to work a lot with his current party! I would eventually enjoy Eevee with a possible gen VI evolution!

Cilan Yes he needs a capture and a new Poke would be a nice catch! a new grass type could be a charm. . .
    Why does Cilan need another grass type? Pretty sure his goal is not to be a grass master or anything close to that.

Why does Cilan need another grass type? Pretty sure his goal is not to be a grass master or anything close to that.
    I don't think it matters what type he gets. Only two doesn't make him a Grass Master--oh wait a minute. =P

If I had my say in any Pokemon Dento should get, it'd be a Seedot that climbs up his pant leg and wants to hang off his hair.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I don't think it matters what type he gets. Only two doesn't make him a Grass Master--oh wait a minute. =P

If I had my say in any Pokemon Dento should get, it'd be a Seedot that climbs up his pant leg and wants to hang off his hair.
    I'd give him a normal type, probably a baby pokemon like what Brock did :P

it's not a specific goal he has but given that his in game team has him as a grass type trainer it seems highly plausible that he might get one of the pokemon from his ingame team or something similar just to reference the sequels.

I'd give him a normal type, probably a baby pokemon like what Brock did :P
    Or a Pokemon that looks so out of place that completely makes him go fabulous, like Dunsparce.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Except VIZ releases manga in America and I doubt GameFreak cares about that. I took evolving to mean Gen 6. If they made Ruby & Sapphire remakes in full 3D it would spoil their ideas for Gen 6. I took Evolving to mean literally evolving into a new Gen
    I took evolving to be Generation 6 as well to be honest. Although I'd like a Pokémon Stadium 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I took evolving to be Generation 6 as well to be honest. Although I'd like a Pokémon Stadium 3.
    What about pokemon battle revolution 2
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

his current catches are a bit to random so I want a bit clearity in his party. . .okay Brock neither had a pattern but Cilan's captures are really off!

don't know what they will bring to us. A flying type would be pretty solid as well. . .

If gen VI is getting announced it will either come in summer, September or next year!
    I put my money on some remake or thing. . .
    Last edited by Eneci; 4th January 2013 at 1:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    That would work too.

I think Cilan's captures are gonna be like Brock's...completely random and what the writers simply feel like advertising.

Cilan really shouldn't get anymore Unova pokemon though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    Heck, no! I liked the idea of getting rare items with the points, but the game was a fiasco because if someone didn't have DPP he could do almost nothing (the rented Pokemon aren't quite good against Legendaries...). Something with a story like Colosseum/XD and with a Pokemon Stadium system/Revolution facilities could work, though.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

his current catches are a bit to random so I want a bit clearity in his party. . .okay Brock neither had a pattern but Cilan's captures are really off!

don't know what they will bring to us. A flying type would be pretty solid as well. . .
    well he could do with a flying type given he's the only one in the main cast without one(iris has two).I think hoppip would be a decent selction for that role, it's quite weak so it wouldn't seem overpowered,it glides so its limited when it can fly,has two evolved forms,it's pink(so it's fabulous enough) and it's evolved form is part of cilan's pwt team.Whats not to love?

We all have to seperate cilan anime from games cause just like brock and iris he isn't a copy of his game character. If we R getting R/S remakes he could catch a Slakoth or Sableye. . .

Page 481 of 694 FirstFirst ... 381431471477478479480481482483484485491531581 ... LastLast