Page 482 of 694 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast
Results 12,026 to 12,050 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    We all have to seperate cilan anime from games cause just like brock and iris he isn't a copy of his game character. If we R getting R/S remakes he could catch a Slakoth or Sableye. . .
    he's not a copy of his game character what i'm suggesting is that ONE of the pokemon he captures on his journey may be based off his PWT team. Just because he differs from his game character dosn't mean he can't get a secind grass type.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    We all have to seperate cilan anime from games cause just like brock and iris he isn't a copy of his game character.
    All that we want to tell is the fact that Cilan is a Gym Leader, like all Misty, Brock, and Iris (not now, maybe later) are actually. They all have at least two different Pokémon of their own gym type.

Misty - Actually has 9 Water Type (Starmie, Staryu, Psyduck, Goldeen, Gyarados, Horsea, Corsola, Poliwhirl and Luvdisc). It's a lot. She also has a Normal Type who's evolving into a Water Type (Azurill into Marill).
    Brock - He has 2 Rock Type (Geodude and Sudowoodo). It's already more than one. He has also a Ground and Steel Type Pokémon wich was a Rock type before (Onix into Steelix).
    Iris - She has 2 Dragon Type (Axew and Dragonite). It's already more than one. She temporary used a Fraxure when she was younger, who's now her friend.
    Cilan - He only has 1 Grass Type (Pansage). Not like all of the others, Cilan didn't have more than one Pokémon of his Gym Type.

So that's why I think that Cilan should have another Grass Type Pokémon.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 4th January 2013 at 2:52 AM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    All that we want to tell is the fact that Cilan is a Gym Leader, like all Misty, Brock, and Iris are actually. They all have at least two different Pokémon of their own gym type.

Misty - Actually has 9 Water Type (Starmie, Staryu, Psyduck, Goldeen, Gyarados, Horsea, Corsola, Poliwhirl and Luvdisc). It's a lot. She also has a Normal Type who's evolving into a Water Type (Azurill into Marill).
    Brock - He has 3 Rock Type (Steelix, Geodude and Sudowoodo). It's already more than one.
    Iris - She has 2 Dragon Type (Axew and Dragonite). It's already more than one. She temporary used a Fraxure when she was younger, who's now her friend.
    Cilan - He only has 1 Grass Type (Pansage). Not like all of the others, Cilan didn't have more than one Pokémon of his Gym Type.

I agree with everything you said. But, sadly, Steelix isn't a Rock type. It's Steel and Ground. I do think that Cilan should get a Grass type as well soon. But, I don't know what he should get though. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I agree with everything you said. But, sadly, Steelix isn't a Rock type. It's Steel and Ground. I do think that Cilan should get a Grass type as well soon. But, I don't know what he should get though. :/
    I've edit, thanks ! And I could easily see him with a Lileep (who could evolve into a Cradily) since it didn't appear too much in the Hoenn Region.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 4th January 2013 at 2:57 AM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

R/S remakes would be redundant right now. At this point we can still obtain all of our R/S Pokemon. However if Gen 6 isn't compatible with 3-5 then remakes would be much needed later. I can't seem throwing remakes down our throats and what would it mean to the Anime? Ash and co travel to Hoenn? No thank you, he was just there not too long ago.

Back on topic I can see Iris catching one more dragon, Ash evolving Snivy since she hasn't been developed much and Cilan maybe catching another Grass type I hope for Petilil or Sunflora

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    All that we want to tell is the fact that Cilan is a Gym Leader, like all Misty, Brock, and Iris (not now, maybe later) are actually. They all have at least two different Pokémon of their own gym type.

Brock - He has 2 Rock Type (Geodude and Sudowoodo). It's already more than one. He has also a Ground and Steel Type Pokémon wich was a Rock type before (Onix into Steelix).

Misty has 10, you forgot Dewgong.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    Misty has 10, you forgot Dewgong.
    Dewgong isn't her Pokemon; she simply has access to it because she runs the Gym. But technically she doesn't own it.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I think Cilan's captures are gonna be like Brock's...completely random and what the writers simply feel like advertising.

Cilan really shouldn't get anymore Unova pokemon though.
    Yeah, Pokemon & battling aren't really integral to his goal or character so technically he doesn't really need anymore Pokemon. However I wouldn't mind him catching more Pokemon.

By making a list of the grass types within the BW2 Unova Dex I'll see which grass type would Cilan catch. All my opinion.
    [Reason]

Snivy - No. [Ash]
    Sewaddle - No. [Ash]
    Sunkern - Meh. Maybe but it wouldn't really offer anything special.
    Cotonee - No more Unova pokemon needed.
    Petilil - No more Unova pokemon needed.
    Leafeon - No. [Virgil]
    Maractus - No more Unova pokemon needed.
    Budew - Roserade already had focus.
    Ferroseed - No more Unova pokemon needed. [Kotetsu has Ferrothorn]
    Tangela - Meh. Maybe but it wouldn't really offer anything special.
    Tropius - Probably. His first Flying-type. Could be his non-Unova powerhouse like Iris' Dragonite.
    Carnivine - No. [James]

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    By making a list of the grass types within the BW2 Unova Dex I'll see which grass type would Cilan catch. All my opinion.
    [Reason]

Snivy - No. [Ash]
    Sewaddle - No. [Ash]
    Leafeon - No. [Virgil]
    Tropius - Probably. His first Flying-type. Could be his non-Unova powerhouse like Iris' Dragonite.
    Carnivine - No. [James]
    I'd love if iris/cilan caught a poke with vines, then ashs snivy could finally forget vine whip, because someone else can access its "usefulness"

Although, these are pokemon I'd like captured most by main cast members:
    Iris: Aron>lairon, bagon, charmeleon, trapinch>vibrava
    Cilan: frillish, far fetched, purrloin, munchlax, mandibuzz
    Ash: gallade(or something from ralt's line), ledyian, absol, Deion/zwelious/hydreigon, zekrom(during n arc), eelectrik>eelectross
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    [Reason]

Snivy - No. [Ash]
    Sewaddle - No. [Ash]
    Leafeon - No. [Virgil]
    Carnivine - No. [James]
    First, I agree with all your reasons for Cilan's grass type options from the BW2 Unova Dex but since Iris caught a Dragonite a Pokemon that's not in BW2 Unova Dex I think Cilan's grass type options aren't limited what's in BW2 Unova Dex but what's available in Unova in general.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    First, I agree with all your reasons for Cilan's grass type options from the BW2 Unova Dex but since Iris caught a Dragonite a Pokemon that's not in BW2 Unova Dex I think Cilan's grass type options aren't limited what's in BW2 Unova Dex but what's available in Unova in general.
    Well maybe a Technician Breloom since you can catch Multiscale Dragonite in a Hidden Grotto. Both pokemon of their main type, can be found in the Hidden Grotto and have a secondary type. Both also have a x4 weakness, Ice and Flying respectively.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    What I mean is that Cilan would catch more in the next region, that is if he stays which I think he will.
    That's no reason to neglect him now.

Iris' team is ok for how. She doesn't actually need anything else but I can see her getting 1 more, but cilan really should get the next capture

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    That's no reason to neglect him now.

Iris' team is ok for how. She doesn't actually need anything else but I can see her getting 1 more, but cilan really should get the next capture
    agreed with this! i dont see ash catching anything new at all unless it will be late into the series like aipom and follow him to 6 gen. iris may get one more dragon and thats it and cilan i can see getting a random capture which i hope is another grass type

It's quite hard to make predictions for Dento, since he could just get another Pokemon that no one would expect like Stunfisk. But, maybe the writers will focus on his type this time and give him a Grass type. But, what Grass type that is? :/

It's quite hard to make predictions for Dento, since he could just get another Pokemon that no one would expect like Stunfisk. But, maybe the writers will focus on his type this time and give him a Grass type. But, what Grass type that is? :/
    Breloom would be soo awesome! atleast i would like it :P

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Breloom would be soo awesome! atleast i would like it :P
    That would be an interesting Pokemon to give Dento. Maybe it is. :/ But at the moment, I'm still wondering when is that Combee going to appear? (-_-) I have the feeling that someone's going catch it.

That would be an interesting Pokemon to give Dento. Maybe it is. :/ But at the moment, I'm still wondering when is that Combee going to appear? (-_-) I have the feeling that someone's going catch it.
    inb4 a cotd uses it in the league and it gets ohko'd >.>

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    inb4 a cotd uses it in the league and it gets ohko'd >.>
    inb4 it's revealed to be Cameron's 6th
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    inb4 it's revealed to be Cameron's 6th
    ya the one he forgot to bring to the battle and then after he beats ash he shows it off >.<

At the moment, I'm starting to think he might capture it right after the League.

Spoiler:- Best Wishes Season 2 poster:

After looking at the poster once again, Combee is the only Pokemon that hasn't appeared yet. Has Pelipper appeared as well? And Episode N is airing when again? January 17th or something like that?

I never realised Combee hadn't appeared yet. It's the only Pokemon not to do so.

6th gen male Combee evolution for Ash?

I don't know whether to take myself seriously with this or not :S

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I never realised Combee hadn't appeared yet. It's the only Pokemon not to do so.
    They realized the pokemon sucks and didn't include him in episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post

I guess it would be a Beeking.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post

Or perhaps Cilan gets it and he stays around for the next series where it evolves early, aking to Brock's Bonsly.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Page 482 of 694 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast