Page 487 of 694 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497537587 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,175 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    Snivy definitely has potential to evolve twice.
    That's really not helping my case right now. xDD That would be my dream come true

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    Snivy definitely has potential to evolve twice.
    I want Snives to evolve... but knowing the writers personally theyll probably evolve Pignite which btw I wouldnt mind :P

Something that really is bother me....why is charizard the only oaked mon, Ash is bringing to fight Plasma? Infernape could do some damaged to their dark / steel type mons!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    I want Snives to evolve... but knowing the writers personally theyll probably evolve Pignite which btw I wouldnt mind :P
    I wouldn't mind pignite evolving either. I just think snivy has potential to evolve twice.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Something that really is bother me....why is charizard the only oaked mon is bringing to fight Plasma? Infernape could do some damaged to their dark / steel type mons!!
    The answer to all your problems and questions is: Because he is a beast. He is just... a beast.
    For real though, you would rather see a Pokemon we saw star like 2 years ago, or an original beast that we havent seen in 6 years?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    The answer to all your problems and questions is: Because he is a beast. He is just... a beast.
    For real though, you would rather see a Pokemon we saw star like 2 years ago, or an original beast that we havent seen in 6 years?
    Is just an example!! Is not his only reserved mon..I could like to see Kingler, Muk or the leader of the Tauros herd in action again!!

Is just an example!! Is not his only reserved mon..I could like to see Kingler, Muk or the leader of the Tauros herd in action again!!
    I wanna see a Kingler sweep.
    ------------------------
    Ghetsis: C'mon Ash. I still have 6 Pokemon, including a legendary. You have 1 Pokemon.
    Ash: *evil laugh* This isn't just some Pokemon.
    Ghetsis: WHADAYA MEAN?!
    Ash: KINGLER GO! SWEEP TIME!
    Kingler (evil look): MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH DIE GHETSIS, DIEE

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Guys thanks for the support but I found it better to ignore those types of copy-paste posts. I was mad the first time but it's not worth the annoyance.

So, I want Ash to get a pokemon next region that is out of his comfort zone. A pokemon that prefers to use status moves instead of directly attacking.
    I wish to apologize for copying and pasting your prediction to make my own. I just wanted a way to share my Ideas and yours were very impressive so i added some predictions of my own. I want to give you full credit for it all. can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

Something that really is bother me....why is charizard the only oaked mon, Ash is bringing to fight Plasma? Infernape could do some damaged to their dark / steel type mons!!
    Simple Charizard is too badass to be considered an 'Oaked' Pokemon. He comes when he wants even if Ash doesn't want him too. Plus Charizard is more marketable than Infernape

Because charizard is not oaked.

Quote Originally Posted by REMofNJ View Post
    I wish to apologize for copying and pasting your prediction to make my own. I just wanted a way to share my Ideas and yours were very impressive so i added some predictions of my own. I want to give you full credit for it all. can you find it in your heart to forgive me?
    Chill dude. It's not as if you slapped my puppy, if I had one.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLapras View Post
    how come Eevee is getting so much stuff?
    Because it only exists to sell merchandise. It's quite sad to be honest. And the worst part is that it will still appear on merchandise until the Pikachu short premieres. So look forward to seven more months of Eevee everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Simple Charizard is too badass to be considered an 'Oaked' Pokemon. He comes when he wants even if Ash doesn't want him too. Plus Charizard is more marketable than Infernape
    Disobedience, basically. I guess Charizard didn't learn his lesson when he lost to Poliwrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Disobedience, basically. I guess Charizard didn't learn his lesson when he lost to Poliwrath.
    He's like a dog that you don't want that keeps come back but oh well I like Charizard

I don't have nothing against Charizard but come on he have other 28 mons that can also return...we saw Charizard 6 years ago...Primeape..kingler...muk got only cameo's!!

I just hope he learns Blast Burn!!

I don't have nothing against Charizard but come on he have other 28 mons that can also return...we saw Charizard 6 years ago...Primeape..kingler...muk got only cameo's!!

I just hope he learns Blast Burn!!
    6 years is a long time especially when this anime's demographic is 8-10 year olds. Primeape never got a cameo unless you're talking about the opening? Which doesn't count as a cameo

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    6 years is a long time especially when this anime's demographic is 8-10 year olds. Primeape never got a cameo unless you're talking about the opening? Which doesn't count as a cameo
    How doesn't it count as a cameo? The definition of cameo is a short appearance in a medium. What we call a cameo, when referring to Dawn, May, Misty or even brock returning aren't really cameo's. They're characters coming back into a show for a short moment. Take a look at Alfred Hitchcock and his cameo's in his movies, he doesn't say a word but is only in the background for a few seconds. THAT's a cameo. Primeape in the opening is qualified as a cameo.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    How doesn't it count as a cameo? The definition of cameo is a short appearance in a medium. What we call a cameo, when referring to Dawn, May, Misty or even brock returning aren't really cameo's. They're characters coming back into a show for a short moment. Take a look at Alfred Hitchcock and his cameo's in his movies, he doesn't say a word but is only in the background for a few seconds. THAT's a cameo. Primeape in the opening is qualified as a cameo.
    You may qualify it as a cameo but I don't. The girls returning is considered a guest appearance. A true cameo would be Oak, Delia, Gary, Paul or another minor character watching Ash compete in the League without a speaking role.

It would be nice if Ash gave Iris a Charmander egg at the end of BW! *.* okay it's not a dragon but either way . . .
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    It would be nice if Ash gave Iris a Charmander egg at the end of BW! *.* okay it's not a dragon but either way . . .
    It is a dragon, not a dragon type though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Explain where exactly he would get a charmander egg from?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Explain where exactly he would get a charmander egg from?
    Charizard and Charla got down and funky last night.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Where the other Poke egg's come from!!? What do I know!? Maybe he makes love to a other charizard from the place where it trains! Let the writers be innovative!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Charizard and Charla got down and funky last night.
    Lololololol
    That's going in my sig!
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    I wonder(if there is new Eeveelutions)what Types would they be,and what will their names be?.I will suggest what I think each types Eeveelution should be

Eevee-Normal
    Macheon?-Fighting
    Breezeon?-Flying
    Toxeon?-Poison
    Eartheon?-Ground
    Stoneon?Rock
    Crittreon?-Bug
    Spookeon?-Ghost
    Ireon?-Steel
    Flareon-Fire
    Vaporeon-Water
    Leafeon-Grass
    Jolteon-Electric
    Espeon-Psychic
    Glaceon-Ice
    Draceon?-Dragon
    Umbreon-Dark
    Which one(s) do you think are most likely

I really can't see a fighting-type Eeveelution. I just can't imagine a fighting-type Pokemon standing on four (and unlinke the Muskuteer Pokemon, the fighting-type is the theme of the Pokemon).
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Page 487 of 694 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497537587 ... LastLast