Page 497 of 694 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498499500501507547597 ... LastLast
Results 12,401 to 12,425 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #12401
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Disagree in what? I don't mind either sex I'm just saying they can make it male and look male.
    .
    No, I'm saying they don't need to make it male, look male because I'm fine with a female feminine Fennekin because that's what I want.

    Sure I'll be fine with a male Fennekin but what I really want is a female Fennekin to go with Ash.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  2. #12402
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    No, I'm saying they don't need to make it male, look male because I'm fine with a female feminine Fennekin because that's what I want.

    Sure I'll be fine with a male Fennekin but what I really want is a female Fennekin to go with Ash.
    Lol but thats not what I was discussing, I was agreeing with stanley that no it doesn't look too feminine to me its just the pose and it being a fox, Zorua and Vulpix look feminine also, Zoroark doesn't, Ninetails does though.

  3. #12403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    No worries just saying I liked it you have the rigth to have your own taste, I had the same problem with Hoenn, a lot of the pokemon due to the diferent type of art and sprites(or maybe it was just me) looked weird, things like Trapinch,etc only sitted well with me after seeing them in the anime.

    I think I don't truly dislike any pokemon, there is stuff like the Icecream evolutions and Gear evolutions(I like the base stages) that I really think were badly done, just like I like Serperior and Samurott but I don't think theyu should have been the evolutions of Dewott and Servine but I got used to them and I'm sure others like it so I have to respect it .
    I see where you could not like Trapinch. xD I hope it didn't seem like I was trying to argue. ^^

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  4. #12404
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Lol but thats not what I was discussing, I was agreeing with stanley that no it doesn't look too feminine to me its just the pose and it being a fox, Zorua and Vulpix look feminine also, Zoroark doesn't, Ninetails does though.
    The thing is Fennekin's Sugimori art is pretty feminine, even I think so which is why I want Ash with a female Fennekin. They can easily change it if necessary if there was a male Fennekin.

    But do you think I would've suggested a female Fennekin if it was masculine in nature?

    No, I probably would've chosen Froakie for the "hilarity" factor. I only chose of the three starters one who I felt best appeared female by appearance, and that was Fennekin.

    I mean I can easily see a female Chespin, but I didn't think that was appropriate seeing as how Ash already has Bayleef and Snivy, so I mixed it up.

    And I chose Fennekin over Froakie because of how feminine it looks.

    Because if Ash was going to get more than 1 starter, I'd at least think one of them should be female, just for mixing up the group dynamic.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  5. #12405
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    Are we going around in circles dman lol.

    Don't worry I was answering by agreeing with stanley, I already said that the art makes it look feminine, there is really nothing more to it, just saying it can look male.

    Give him a female Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie I'm fine, heck I would love a female Oshawott, I seriously would, I don't have prefence, heck most of my cats are female Xd.

    Don't make a big deal if such a simple post that I made.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 10th January 2013 at 12:10 AM.

  6. #12406
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    440

    Default

    I hope by then end of the N saga Ash doesn't have Palpitoad or Unfeasant anymore. Maybe trading one and releasing the other. They're both ugly as hell, and completely irrelevant to the show and Ash's team. They take up air time that more interesting pokemon on his team could be filling, and besides it's been way too long since trades and releases happens in the anime. Also, the new water starter is extremely similar to Palpitoad and I don't see why he needs the "new Palpitoad" when his old Palpitoad is already just sitting by its irrelevant self doing nothing. It should be a one or the other deal, and I'd prefer the new water starter and I reckon he will get it in the anime, both for game promo reasons and also 'cause he just suits it.

  7. #12407
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW, Australia.
    Posts
    725

    Default

    You say Palpitoad takes up screentime............... and he's appeared like 4 times in total..................
    There is 0 point in releasing anything now due to rotation.
    Also; do you think rotation will be in gen 6? 0_0
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

  8. #12408
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jake279 View Post
    I hope by then end of the N saga Ash doesn't have Palpitoad or Unfeasant anymore. Maybe trading one and releasing the other. They're both ugly as hell, and completely irrelevant to the show and Ash's team. They take up air time that more interesting pokemon on his team could be filling, and besides it's been way too long since trades and releases happens in the anime. Also, the new water starter is extremely similar to Palpitoad and I don't see why he needs the "new Palpitoad" when his old Palpitoad is already just sitting by its irrelevant self doing nothing. It should be a one or the other deal, and I'd prefer the new water starter and I reckon he will get it in the anime, both for game promo reasons and also 'cause he just suits it.
    So he shouldn't have gotten corphish because he had Kingler? He shouldn't have gotten any regional brid after Noctowl becuse he already has one? He shouldn'thave gotten half his pokemon by that logic

    Honestly I'm suspecting a much different final for for Froakie, which is why I want him to get it.

    Because, in past generations, Water starters have had the most change from first to final form

    Squirtle gains cannons (though a strong argument can be made for zard)

    Totodile looks completely different except he's still a blue croc

    Mudkip and Swampert don't look very much alike. (though all the Hoenn starters look pretty different)

    Piplup is very different as Empoleon

    Oshawott and Samurott look absolutely nothing alike whatsoever.

    In fact, each water starter looks less like it's final form as the franchise progresses.

    How about you give me a legitimate reason not to keep Palpitoad or Unfezant?
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad



    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

  9. #12409
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    Honestly I see that fire fox belonging to Dawn it would fit her so extremmly well. *-*
    This time around I teally don't want Ash to get the grass starter. Fire Nd water will suit him better.

    But i hope that curse of grass starter won't repeat.

    I hope the main girl has an active goal this time around
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

  10. #12410
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    I want ash with a malicious chespin, and a baby of a croakie. Then In a gym battle the kroakie will get injured, and cry, and ash will encourage it and it will break the water evolution curse. Also I want to see the evil chespin which won't listen to ash, until he finally earns its trust, and they become a powerful team,( idk if I want it to evolve )
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  11. #12411
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    I want ash with a malicious chespin, and a baby of a croakie. Then In a gym battle the kroakie will get injured, and cry, and ash will encourage it and it will break the water evolution curse. Also I want to see the evil chespin which won't listen to ash, until he finally earns its trust, and they become a powerful team,( idk if I want it to evolve )
    This is the Unova speculation thread, not the Pokemon Chromosome France Edition speculation thread.

  12. #12412
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Honestly I see that fire fox belonging to Dawn it would fit her so extremmly well. *-*
    This time around I teally don't want Ash to get the grass starter. Fire Nd water will suit him better.

    But i hope that curse of grass starter won't repeat.

    I hope the main girl has an active goal this time around
    Dawn isn't appearing again, Why do you believe she will? Misty didn't, my didn't, why would Dawn? Brock is much more likely.

    Ash is definitely getting Chespin, because it looks to be the new Oshawott.

    Iris got much more focus than Misty did, so what's the problem? Honestly, I hope the main girl doesn't because honestly Iris and Misty had more character than Dawn or even May.
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad



    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

  13. #12413
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    I only want Ash to get the Water Starter. The Male Traveling companion can get the Grass one and the Girl can get Fire one. The names are too easy for me to remember, sorry.

  14. #12414
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    You say Palpitoad takes up screentime............... and he's appeared like 4 times in total..................
    There is 0 point in releasing anything now due to rotation.
    Also; do you think rotation will be in gen 6? 0_0
    I'm thinking it's possible. I don't see why the writers wouldn't use it. But, it depends on how they use it.

  15. #12415
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    I only want Ash to get the Water Starter. The Male Traveling companion can get the Grass one and the Girl can get Fire one. The names are too easy for me to remember, sorry.
    I rather hated the starter treatment of Hoenn. Mudkip was my favorite (and still is one of mine) when the games were released and I hated how Brock barely used it.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  16. #12416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I rather hated the starter treatment of Hoenn. Mudkip was my favorite (and still is one of mine) when the games were released and I hated how Brock barely used it.
    Oh, I second that. I don't want them to try this route if they're not going to bother giving the three starters equal spotlight time.

  17. #12417
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I rather hated the starter treatment of Hoenn. Mudkip was my favorite (and still is one of mine) when the games were released and I hated how Brock barely used it.
    But it was Brock, he barely used ANYTHING, if 6th. gen keeps the screentime the companions has this season, I wouldn´t worry about that

  18. #12418
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    But it was Brock, he barely used ANYTHING, if 6th. gen keeps the screentime the companions has this season, I wouldn´t worry about that
    If they prove me wrong, I'd be pleased... but for now, I don't know what to expect
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  19. #12419
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    But it was Brock, he barely used ANYTHING, if 6th. gen keeps the screentime the companions has this season, I wouldn´t worry about that
    Spammed Forretress.

  20. #12420
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Sanctuary
    Posts
    1,708

    Default

    I can see Ash evolving Snivy and Scraggy before BW is over. I'm curious if he'll actually send all this guys to Oak's lab though

  21. #12421
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,761

    Default

    Honestly if the writers fix the screen time distribution next region, I'll be happy. This region was bullshiz in that department.

    I do like the concept of rotation though so I hope it stays.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  22. #12422
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    I can see Ash evolving Snivy and Scraggy before BW is over. I'm curious if he'll actually send all this guys to Oak's lab though
    Hopefully going to be hard to check on all his pokemon if when he passes time at home he doesn't have them all there, some in America others in France whats next Australia?

  23. #12423
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Sanctuary
    Posts
    1,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Hopefully going to be hard to check on all his pokemon if when he passes time at home he doesn't have them all there, some in America others in France whats next Australia?
    Australia would be amazing... A kangaroo Pokemon just like I've always wanted(Kangaskhan just doesn't do it for me)

  24. #12424
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Australia would be amazing... A kangaroo Pokemon just like I've always wanted(Kangaskhan just doesn't do it for me)
    Same and give me cliché figthing fire kangoroo or just figthing a Koala and a Kiwi.

  25. #12425
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Sanctuary
    Posts
    1,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Same and give me cliché figthing fire kangoroo or just figthing a Koala and a Kiwi.
    I think we have all 3 starters right there lol

Page 497 of 694 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498499500501507547597 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •