Page 499 of 694 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,475 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    They made her blast off!! That's the ultimate form of hate .
    Yes they hate blasting off character so much that they are going back to making those 3 dummies doing that again.

So the final league battle was an Eevee VS a Druddigon, and the Eevee won!? Doesn't that just sum up this atrocious series- DEM unevolved cutesties winning when they should have lost big time.

I mean what is wrong with Virgil anyway to use an Eevee in his last 3 matches when every time he had two of its evolved forms he could have used instead with vastly superior stats and movepools. Everyone knows Eevee is a TERRIBLE battler in-game.

I cannot wait for this train-wreck series to end (hoping the filler saga will be vastly different).

My speculation for episode N is the writers better flamin' well EVOLVE Ash's Pokemon so we can be done with all this cutesy-pimping and see proper Pokemon on the show again.

I hope against hope that Oshawott evolves, and Snivy too. The only Pokemon that has a justifiable reason not to evolve is Scraggy as its a baby and so naturally would take longer to develop. My third choice for evolution is Palpitoad as it needs redemption for its foul treatment in BW/BW2. Plus Boldore, Gible and Totodile as well please! We need loads of evolutions to make up for the rubbish amount so far.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    So the final league battle was an Eevee VS a Druddigon, and the Eevee won!? Doesn't that just sum up this atrocious series- DEM unevolved cutesties winning when they should have lost big time.

I mean what is wrong with Virgil anyway to use an Eevee in his last 3 matches when every time he had two of its evolved forms he could have used instead with vastly superior stats and movepools. Everyone knows Eevee is a TERRIBLE battler in-game.

I cannot wait for this train-wreck series to end (hoping the filler saga will be vastly different).

My speculation for episode N is the writers better flamin' well EVOLVE Ash's Pokemon so we can be done with all this cutesy-pimping and see proper Pokemon on the show again.

I hope against hope that Oshawott evolves, and Snivy too. The only Pokemon that has a justifiable reason not to evolve is Scraggy as its a baby and so naturally would take longer to develop. My third choice for evolution is Palpitoad as it needs redemption for its foul treatment in BW/BW2. Plus Boldore, Gible and Totodile as well please! We need loads of evolutions to make up for the rubbish amount so far.
    Game logic and Anime Logic are too different things, deal with it and stop with this 'cute' Pokemon and writers bashing. Get over it. The Pokemon of Ash's Unova team were not 'poor' treated, they are fine. Why should they evolve just becuase you and the minority wants to. Needs and Wants are two different things too. And Best Wishes was not a train wreak, just because everything people wanted wasn;t what they expected.

Next pokemon thread, there an episode thread to talk about the episode .

Completely agree. I hate seeing the tiny little things going up against really powerful Pokemon and winning by some fluke. Have em be the cute Pokemon for most of the time, but when Ash needs to get serious and battle in tournaments, he needs some heavy hitters. Krookodile can't do it alone. That's why Charizard is here.

Give him a Gigalith, Seismitoad, Dewott, and Servine and he's ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGiant View Post
    Completely agree. I hate seeing the tiny little things going up against really powerful Pokemon and winning by some fluke. Have em be the cute Pokemon for most of the time, but when Ash needs to get serious and battle in tournaments, he needs some heavy hitters. Krookodile can't do it alone. That's why Charizard is here.

Ash does have a pretty good team in; Pikachu, Pignite, Krookodile, Leavanny, Palpitoad and Unfezent. Plus Krook wasn't the star of this League, Pikachu was.

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Ash does have a pretty good team in; Pikachu, Pignite, Krookodile, Leavanny, Palpitoad and Unfezent. Plus Krook wasn't the star of this League, Pikachu was.
    Why is Unfezant on the list? Because she's evolved? She doesn't deserve to be on that list seeing as she hasn't done a thing to prove it after beating Swanna. I'd place Scraggy above her because at least he won a match in the League (despite his opponent being a Darumaka)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Don't know if it goes here, but I need to ask something.. I want to make a poll, but don't know if it's allowed nowadays...

I want to make a poll discussing if we're ever going to see Palpitoad again, with the options:

Palpitoad will appear:
    a) Never again
    b) Only in battle
    c) Once more
    d) More then once

He didn't use Eevee vs. Kotetsu... He's smart, he used Vaporeon early in the tournament, and it is given a break.. Whatever.. We all know that Dig and Iron Tail aren't the best moves ever, but apparently, those moves get used by Ash as well. And Trump Card looked pretty darn strong btw, and is a strong move eitherway..

I doubt the filler saga will be different.. Wow.. loads of evolutions? I doubt we're going to see more then two honestly, three max.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGiant View Post

Like literally, there's no time for all those to evolve, and get a decent amount of screentime..

February: 3 episodes left
    May: 4
    April: 4
    March: 5
    June: 4
    July: 4
    August: 5
    September: 4
    October: 2 if the series goes midway into the month.

Making the MAX total: 35 episodes.. Consider that every year has an X-amount of breaks, I doubt that BWn will go longer then 30 episodes from now on. By the time all those evolutions have happened, how many episodes do you think we will have left? I can't see it being more then 15 at most.. Which is a shame really.. It would just create more Quilava's etc... Pokemon that evolve, but BARELY get to do anything..

Was there a star of this league? If anything, I felt that Ash should've had his invisibility cloak on, because EVERY of his pokemon should be ashamed!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Don't know if it goes here, but I need to ask something.. I want to make a poll, but don't know if it's allowed nowadays...

I want to make a poll discussing if we're ever going to see Palpitoad again, with the options:

Palpitoad will appear:
    a) Never again
    b) Only in battle
    c) Once more
    d) More then once
    I think that's best suited to the poll section to be honest. I know you can set up polls in the spoiler section, but I don't think that's considered a spoiler
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Why is Unfezant on the list? Because she's evolved? She doesn't deserve to be on that list seeing as she hasn't done a thing to prove it after beating Swanna. I'd place Scraggy above her because at least he won a match in the League (despite his opponent being a Darumaka)
    It was more for a balanced team. If Scraggy was there then he would have two dark and two ground types. Subsitute Unfezent for Boldore

It was more for a balanced team. If Scraggy was there then he would have two dark and two ground types. Subsitute Unfezent for Boldore
    Or Boldore yeah ^^;

Or Boldore yeah ^^;
    I know this show is all about marketing but c'mon in the Sinnoh League Ash used a great full team vs Paul and Tobias. If he would of used Pikachu, Pignite, Krookodile, Leavanny, Palpitoad and Boldore i'm sure the result of the battle against Cameron would of been different

I know this show is all about marketing but c'mon in the Sinnoh League Ash used a great full team vs Paul and Tobias. If he would of used Pikachu, Pignite, Krookodile, Leavanny, Palpitoad and Boldore i'm sure the result of the battle against Cameron would of been different
    It would have only been different if the writers wrote it that way, otherwise he'd still lose like he did ;P

It would have only been different if the writers wrote it that way, otherwise he'd still lose like he did ;P
    Oh I know that but I would feel a little better about the loss. Ash didn't bring his A game to this final battle. Using Oshawott, Snivy and Unfezent were poor choices compared with Palpitoad, Leavanny and Krookodile. I feel like the writers are laughing at everyone who thought this League would be amazing lol

Oh I know that but I would feel a little better about the loss. Ash didn't bring his A game to this final battle. Using Oshawott, Snivy and Unfezent were poor choices compared with Palpitoad, Leavanny and Krookodile. I feel like the writers are laughing at everyone who thought this League would be amazing lol
    *Facepalm*

Really, you actually think that. The writers never said this league will amazing, it's just everyone overhyping Best Wishes to the people they sticking around something that gives them dissapointemt.

Leagues are usually only really good when Ash faces a really strong antagonist in a full battle like Gary and Paul. We didn't get that this saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Leagues are usually only really good when Ash faces a really strong antagonist in a full battle like Gary and Paul. We didn't get that this saga.
    Yeah, I think so too. Gary and Paul also had some really interesting Pokemon. Gary had Blastoise who was his starter and Paul had his Electivire that had a long rivalry with Infernape.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

So you're saying you'd prefer Ash to lose with his strongest team as opposed to losing with his weakest team?
    At least by using his weaker pokemon it's more believable.... :P
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Game logic and Anime Logic are too different things, deal with it and stop with this 'cute' Pokemon and writers bashing. Get over it. The Pokemon of Ash's Unova team were not 'poor' treated, they are fine. Why should they evolve just becuase you and the minority wants to. Needs and Wants are two different things too. And Best Wishes was not a train wreak, just because everything people wanted wasn;t what they expected.
    Um no, Palpitoad was treated very poorly and there is no denying this. Just because you worship the writers every choice doesn't mean the rest of us have to.

No the majority here wants them to evolve, you and kira are the only ones that don't -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Akward moment when Palpitoad doesn't have a better battle record than Oshawott Snivy nor Unfezant. Tied with Oshawott and Unfezant and worse than Snivy...

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    *Facepalm*

Really, you actually think that. The writers never said this league will amazing, it's just everyone overhyping Best Wishes to the people they sticking around something that gives them dissapointemt.
    I'm entitled to my opinion so go face palm yourself. The writers made BW to be a big deal so I don't really care what you think about my opinion haha

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Um no, Palpitoad was treated very poorly and there is no denying this. Just because you worship the writers every choice doesn't mean the rest of us have to.

No the majority here wants them to evolve, you and kira are the only ones that don't -_-.
    The truth has been spokemon in these words. Unfezant was treated kind of badly, especially as a Tranquill.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Akward moment when Palpitoad doesn't have a better battle record than Oshawott Snivy nor Unfezant. Tied with Oshawott and Unfezant and worse than Snivy...
    Palpitoad still seems like a better choice since its immune to electricity and has a wide move pool instead of spamming water attacks.

Palpitoad still seems like a better choice since its immune to electricity and has a wide move pool instead of spamming water attacks.
    Yeah and it could use ground moves on Lucario

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    So you're saying you'd prefer Ash to lose with his strongest team as opposed to losing with his weakest team?
    At least by using his weaker pokemon it's more believable.... :P
    Obviously at least if he lost with his strongest team it would seem like he was trying as hard as he could. He could of brought those Pokemon I suggested and maybe defeated Watchog or Lucario.

Page 499 of 694 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599 ... LastLast