Page 501 of 694 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,525 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Ash's Charizard coming back? Is it sure?

Anyway, the pokemon I want to evolve:

Palpitoad
    Boldore
    Snivy
    Scraggy
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post

Palpitoad
    Boldore
    Snivy
    Scraggy
    what about Oshawott?
    Unova -
    Kalos

Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    what about Oshawott?
    I don't think Oshawott will evolve now.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post

Palpitoad
    Boldore
    Snivy
    Scraggy
    Out of these I only think Snivy and Scraggy are likely
    Walker Sleepover

no evolving for axew. . . the movie poster showed it unevolved
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    no evolving for axew. . . the movie poster showed it unevolved
    Maybe it evolves in BW's last episode. I think that's pretty much it's only chance now.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    Maybe it evolves in BW's last episode. I think that's pretty much it's only chance now.
    If not then possibly when Iris returns for her cameo like how Misty evolved Togepi
    Walker Sleepover

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    If not then possibly when Iris returns for her cameo like how Misty evolved Togepi
    That's true. I forgot that.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

The thing wants to become a Haxorus so what i would like to see is it evolving into Fraxure at the end of BW and then when Iris returns have it evolved unto Haxorus or evolve during her cameo

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Another argument that makes no sense, why?
    I just can't imagine them evolving Palpitoad into an epic toad at the tail end of this region, simply to not be seen.. and then giving Ash another toad/frog straight away at the beginning of France.

Just wouldn't make sense.. and that upsets me because Seismitoad is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    The thing wants to become a Haxorus so what i would like to see is it evolving into Fraxure at the end of BW and then when Iris returns have it evolved unto Haxorus or evolve during her cameo
    Iris will not get a Haxorus on-screen. That's one of those things that will just be left for the imagination, like if May or Dawn won the Grand Festival or not.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Iris will not get a Haxorus on-screen. That's one of those things that will just be left for the imagination, like if May or Dawn won the Grand Festival or not.
    I don't see why she can't. especially in her inevitable cameo

I don't see why she can't. especially in her inevitable cameo
    It's just not believable. The highest we'll see her with is Fraxure (if that happens).

It's just not believable. The highest we'll see her with is Fraxure (if that happens).
    how is it not believable? If she becomes a gym leader at the end of best wishes then Axew/Fraxure may end up fighting lots of powerful opponents, leading to evolution

How is it not believable? If Axew evolves at the end of BW and evolved again in 6th Gen when Iris gets a guest appearence it could work out. May returned with a Venusaur, Wartortle and Glaceon. Iris with a Haxorus(since it's his goal and she wants to be a Dragon Master) is definitely do-able
    Walker Sleepover

I'm not saying she won't ever get Haxorus, I just doubt we'll see her with one. Usually certain things are left open and without an answer.

Fraxure is already pushing it if you ask me.

how is it not believable? If she becomes a gym leader at the end of best wishes then Axew/Fraxure may end up fighting lots of powerful opponents, leading to evolution

Haters most likelly means in this arc, its believable to get a Fraxure by th eend, in her future apperance sure we migth see Haxorous.

I'm not saying she won't ever get Haxorus, I just doubt we'll ever see her with one. Usually certain things are left open and without an answer.

Fraxure is already pushing it if you ask me.
    Wait you don't mean with arc? you are actually talking about her in general Oo? She has a Dragonite...

I think it should be a Fraxure by now actually, it most likelly would be if it wasn't always out of the pokeball.

Haters most likelly means in this arc, its believable to get a Fraxure by th eend, in her future apperance sure we migth see Haxorous.
    I think it's possible she could get Fraxure in the end, but in her 6th gen cameo, I don't see her with a Haxorus at all. I think the writers are just gonna leave Haxorus to the imagination, like if May or Dawn ever win the Grand Festival.

I think it's possible she could get Fraxure in the end, but in her 6th gen cameo, I don't see her with a Haxorus at all. I think the writers are just gonna leave Haxorus to the imagination, like if May or Dawn ever win the Grand Festival.
    Those two winning the GF has nothing to do with Iris evolving one of her pokemon unless you mean she will be a dragon master when she evolves Haxorous which is not the case, being a type master is probably something you pursue you whole life and something that someone tells you are not something you decide for yourself.

Just like a pokemon master, Satoshi won't be a pokemon master by winning a league, he will be a league champion.

The whole master thing is vague thats why Kasumi and Iris can't stay for too long in a cast when they focus on only one type it gets boring for more interesting that their character could be or not.

Those two winning the GF has nothing to do with Iris evolving one of her pokemon unless you mean she will be a dragon master when she evolves Haxorous which is not the case, being a type master is probably something you pursue you whole life and something that someone tells you are not something you decide for yourself.

Just like a pokemon master, Satoshi won't be a pokemon master by winning a league, he will be a league champion.

The whole master thing is vague thats why Kasumi and Iris can't stay for too long in a cast when they focus on only one type it gets boring for more interesting that their character could be or not.
    No, what I mean is that this show has a history of leaving things unfinished. At this point, Axew hasn't done to afford an evolution. I don't know why you people think a Haxorus is possible all of a sudden. I just don't think we'll see her with one on-screen.

I could believe it if Axew was currently a Fraxure, but that isn't the case.

No, what I mean is that this show has a history of leaving things unfinished. At this point, Axew hasn't done to afford an evolution. I don't know why you people think a Haxorus is possible all of a sudden. I just don't think we'll see her with one on-screen.

I could believe it if Axew was currently a Fraxure, but that isn't the case.
    Did you see Haruka? she appeared with Venusaur(which was a Bulbsaur), Wartortle, Glaceon...and yes Hikari got nothing so we can get either, nothing or something new, she can appear with an Haxorous and a Flygon next region for example.

Togepi didn't do much and it still evolved into Togetic. Axew wants to evolve so I definitely think it's possible that it will evolve to Haxorus then say Oshawott evolving into Samurott. If the writer's want to show how much Iris's has progressed in 6th Gen she'll have a Haxorus or another Dragon capture. May is a prime example of how when someone leaves Ash and co she trains a lot and focuses on her dreams. If Iris does become a Gym Leader by the end of BW she'll be able to pull it off quite nicely
    Walker Sleepover

Togepi didn't do much and it still evolved into Togetic. Axew wants to evolve so I definitely think it's possible that it will evolve to Haxorus then say Oshawott evolving into Samurott. If the writer's want to show how much Iris's has progressed in 6th Gen she'll have a Haxorus or another Dragon capture. May is a prime example of how when someone leaves Ash and co she trains a lot and focuses on her dreams. If Iris does become a Gym Leader by the end of BW she'll be able to pull it off quite nicely
    Specially if she has to use Axew and Dragonite to defend the gym(if it stays dragon only), like you said Axew wants to evolve and by winning/losing gym battles he wil get enough experience for that.

Did you see Haruka? she appeared with Venusaur(which was a Bulbsaur), Wartortle, Glaceon...and yes Hikari got nothing so we can get either, nothing or something new, she can appear with an Haxorous and a Flygon next region for example.
    I guess we'll see, but judging by Dawn's cameo, I'm not expecting high generosity for Iris's return.

Well if Iris does indeed become gym leader by the next gen 6 cameo, then i could see her with Haxorus and then another baby dragon.

Random : PokéRadar

Page 501 of 694 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast