Page 502 of 694 FirstFirst ... 402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,550 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I guess we'll see, but judging by Dawn's cameo, I'm not expecting high generosity for Iris's return.
    It's likely she'll get something since Misty got one evolution and May got 4 evolutions. Dawn got her own special where Cyndaquil evolved after she left Ash so it's highly probable that Iris gets at least one evolution.

Darn it people! Why couldn't we just have had Dino as a rival throughout the series? Take a look at that team!!!

1. Deerling: The Normal/Grass-type
    2. Tranquill: Obsolete
    3. Darmanitan: Obsolete
    4. Mandibuzz: The Dark/Flying-type
    5. Cofagrigus: Obsolete
    6. Galvantula: The Bug/Electric-type
    7. Leavanny: Obsolete
    8. Druddigon: The Dragon-type
    9. Chandelure: The Ghost/Fire-type
    10. Gigalith: The Rock-type
    11. Seismitoad: The Water/Ground-type
    12. Heatmor: Obsolete

WHAT THE HELL!! I'm assuming he has evolved his Deerling and Tranquill by now, so that's 4 of the pokemon Ash could've had if he evolved his Boldore and Palpitoad!

The only types this guy is missing are Psychic, Poison, Ice and Steel.. Oh, and Fighting.. Oh.. Not that good then actually.. 12 types with 12 pokemon.. Oh well, definitely an awesome group.. Imagine what would happen if Ash had such a group standing beside him! :P 99% of us wouldn't believe it to be honest! xD

Tranquill, Darmanitan, Cofagrigus, Leavanny and Heatmor provide types that his team already covers with almost half of the original number. I'd suggest that he trade in his Tranquill and Heatmor for a Metagross and Toxicroak to provide the extra coverage. He's missing the Ice-type.. There's enough that would cover that.. Vanilluxe for instance.. That will leave him with 10 pokemon, and all types covered.. Guess how many pokemon Ash has on his roster? Yeah.. -.-

Why were we stuck with Trip and his Serperior the whole time? Why did we have to watch Bianca fail with her Emboar that couldn't win a fair fight without in the end having to resort to Attract, and forget the rest of her team as well, and a pair of last addition rivals that were generally even worse.. -.-

The eff! I knew he was special from the moment I first saw him yes, love at first sight, but if we knew this, then we should've collectively murdered Trip after the Don Battle..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Its pointless to discuss Capture & Evolution of Unova series .
    It pretty meaningless since the League is over & there nothing to look forward to in ''N'' Saga.
    I think we should start discussing capture & Evolution of Generation VI Anime series !
    I like Ash to have a Pokemon similar to Arcanine .
    Since Fennekin has a chance to evolve into one , I want Ash to have a Fennekie.
    Ya , Some people want Froakie because Ash doesn't have a fully evolved water starter Pokemon.
    But Writer had their chance in Unova So I don't Ash to end up with another Frog .
    However , Writer can finally let Ash have 3 fully evolved Starter Pokemon !
    In that case ,
    I want Ash to have a fully evolved starter Pokemon by the time of 4th Gym just like Kyouhei in B2W2 Animated Promo .
    I don't care about Ash looking Overpower anymore !

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Its pointless to discuss Capture & Evolution of Unova series .
    It pretty meaningless since the League is over & there nothing to look forward to in ''N'' Saga.
    I think we should start discussing capture & Evolution of Generation VI Anime series !
    I like Ash to have a Pokemon similar to Arcanine .
    Since Fennekin has a chance to evolve into one , I want Ash to have a Fennekie.
    Ya , Some people want Froakie because Ash doesn't have a fully evolved water starter Pokemon.
    But Writer had their chance in Unova So I don't Ash to end up with another Frog .
    However , Writer can finally let Ash have 3 fully evolved Starter Pokemon !
    In that case ,
    I want Ash to have a fully evolved starter Pokemon by the time of 4th Gym just like Kyouhei in B2W2 Animated Promo .
    I don't care about Ash looking Overpower anymore !
    But we still don't know all the sixth generation pokemon besides the starters and some legends. Don't you think we should wait a little longer and we might get some surprises in the N saga you never know.
    Unova -
    Kalos

Omega Ruby Team

Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    But we still don't know all the sixth generation pokemon besides the starters and some legends. Don't you think we should wait a little longer and we might get some surprises in the N saga you never know.
    The only thing we can discuss now is what starters Ash might get. Another dex speculation should be in the gen 6 area I believe. I personally think we'll see 3 more evolutions from the cast before the end of the N arc those being Snivy, Scraggy and Axew

Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    We already know the Starter !
    So , let start with what Starter he should get ?
    Plus , What should discuss what new type of pokemon he should get in that generation ?
    Also ,if Ash should catch a fully evolve Pseudo Legendary Pokemon in this generation ?
    Then How many Pokemon he should catch and how many of them should evolve ?
    We can discuss a lot of thing right now .
    As for N Saga ,
    No matter what surprise Writer has in this saga , Their are pointless after this Stinking League !
    What the best writer can do .
    Make Ash win the actual World Tournament ???
    You probably should understand how pathetic this idea this .
    If Writer does something like that then it will prove that writer wanted to get rid of Ash So they humiliate him as much as they can to establish him as a lame protagonist !

I want to wait to see the three starter lines as a whole, but I wouldn't complain if Ash got all the starters. Chespin could be the new Oshawott (as long as it isn't treated like a joke), Fennekin may be his first Psychic and Froakie may be the first Water starter to evolve (please, Pokemon Company, please!). The sidekicks can get other cool Pokemon more suited for their goals.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    We already know the Starter !
    So , let start with what Starter he should get ?
    Plus , What should discuss what new type of pokemon he should get in that generation ?
    Also ,if Ash should catch a fully evolve Pseudo Legendary Pokemon in this generation ?
    Then How many Pokemon he should catch and how many of them should evolve ?
    We can discuss a lot of thing right now .
    As for N Saga ,
    No matter what surprise Writer has in this saga , Their are pointless after this Stinking League !
    What the best writer can do .
    Make Ash win the actual World Tournament ???
    You probably should understand how pathetic this idea this .
    If Writer does something like that then it will prove that writer wanted to get rid of Ash So they humiliate him as much as they can to establish him as a lame protagonist !
    What Kickachu meant was, we have little information about this new generation to start speculating about what'll happen with Ash or the others in this new supposedly new 6th Generation saga. Kickachu is right to say that it's too early to speculate anything on Ash's future team for that generation.

Also, please stop doing the "judging a book by its cover" thing. You're not taking into account that Ash has been seen as a great trainer at some points in this saga. I doubt anything the N saga pulls off will be pointless after the Unova League. You've given your opinion on Best Wishes countless times, saying it was awful, saying it was horrible. Question is, why watch it then if you didn't like it? I'll leave you to answer that.

Anyways, an evolution in the N saga would be a great reliever, especially for some Pokémon such as Snivy or Oshawott. The evolution I would like to see the most is Palpitoad's, considering he is strong, and does need an episode.

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    What Kickachu meant was, we have little information about this new generation to start speculating about what'll happen with Ash or the others in this new supposedly new 6th Generation saga. Kickachu is right to say that it's too early to speculate anything on Ash's future team for that generation.

Also, please stop doing the "judging a book by its cover" thing. You're not taking into account that Ash has been seen as a great trainer at some points in this saga. I doubt anything the N saga pulls off will be pointless after the Unova League. You've given your opinion on Best Wishes countless times, saying it was awful, saying it was horrible. Question is, why watch it then if you didn't like it? I'll leave you to answer that.

Anyways, an evolution in the N saga would be a great reliever, especially for some Pokémon such as Snivy or Oshawott. The evolution I would like to see the most is Palpitoad's, considering he is strong, and does need an episode.
    I'd like Snivy and/or Oshawott to evolve, but I'm biased. I would like Palpitoad to get some screen time though. However, after Charizard arrives, I'm hoping his main team is:

Pikachu
    Dewott
    Charizard
    Servine
    Krookodile
    Pignite/Scraggy/Scrafty(at end)

Yes, I know this is highly unlikely and I don't expect to happen, but I can hope, right?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I'd like Snivy and/or Oshawott to evolve, but I'm biased. I would like Palpitoad to get some screen time though. However, after Charizard arrives, I'm hoping his main team is:

Pikachu
    Dewott
    Charizard
    Servine
    Krookodile
    Pignite/Scraggy/Scrafty(at end)

Yes, I know this is highly unlikely and I don't expect to happen, but I can hope, right?
    I also forgot to mention some captures for the main cast too during the
    N saga.
    Unova -
    Kalos

Omega Ruby Team

Why do you even bother?

Uhmmm...
    Ash's team at the end of N Saga:
    Pikachu
    [Charizard]
    Oshawott
    Pignite
    Snivy
    Scraggy --> Scrafty
    Unfezant/Leavanny/Palpitoad --> Seismitoad/Boldore/Krookodile

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Why do you even bother?
    Cause Vodor gets on my nerves, and I'm betting that I'm not the only one he annoys. He just doesn't want to give Best Wishes a chance at all and I'm sick of that.

Cause Vodor gets on my nerves, and I'm betting that I'm not the only one he annoys. He just doesn't want to give Best Wishes a chance at all and I'm sick of that.
    He gets on my nerves too but he would never listen to whatever argument you have to give and that's the problem with most BW haters. They never even consider what you are saying.

He gets on my nerves too but he would never listen to whatever argument you have to give and that's the problem with most BW haters. They never even consider what you are saying.
    I guess you're right about that. No matter what any of us say, he just simply ignores it and goes on bashing the Best Wishes series. Hopefully the next generation will be better so that way we won't have to "listen" to his complaining.

On Topic: If Charizard is coming back to Ash, then somebody is going to have to take a backseat at Juniper's. Question is, who will that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    The whole master thing is vague.
    Kasumi's "Best Water Pokemon Master" title is very vague, but the show has told us in order for someone to become a Dragon Master they must do two things.

1.Take a Dragon Pokemon and raise its power level to maximum.(Kibago is the one who fits this bill and needs the battles to reach it.)
    2.Create a bond with and learn to understand Dragon-type Pokemon on a personal level, mentally and physically.(Crimgan being embedded by the rope is physical. Kairyu and Sanzandora's anger problems are mental as well as Monozu's inability to interact with other people and Pokemon since its was depriving itself of food until Iris helped it out and freed it from its insecurities in the same vain as the Village Matriarch and the Crimgan who was isolated from all other Dragon Villagers.)

So yeah....two things to become a Dragon Master.

The whole Pokemon Breeder, Pokemon Sommelier, Best Water Pokemon Master, titles are very vague.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Kasumi's "Best Water Pokemon Master" title is very vague, but the show has told us in order for someone to become a Dragon Master they must do two things.

1.Take a Dragon Pokemon and raise its power level to maximum.(Kibago is the one who fits this bill and needs the battles to reach it.)
    2.Create a bond with and learn to understand Dragon-type Pokemon on a personal level, mentally and physically.(Crimgan being embedded by the rope is physical. Kairyu and Sanzandora's anger problems are mental as well as Monozu's inability to interact with other people and Pokemon since its was depriving itself of food until Iris helped it out.)

So yeah....two things to become a Dragon Master.

The whole Pokemon Breeder, Pokemon Sommelier, Best Water Pokemon Master, titles are very vague.
    Exactly and that is exactly why I have more of a problem with the story arc of Misty, Brock and Cilan than I do with the other main characters.

I guess you're right about that. No matter what any of us say, he just simply ignores it and goes on bashing the Best Wishes series. Hopefully the next generation will be better so that way we won't have to "listen" to his complaining.

On Topic: If Charizard is coming back to Ash, then somebody is going to have to take a backseat at Juniper's. Question is, who will that be?
    Most likely Unfezant because Charizard is part Flying-type?
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdauntpro View Post
    Or maybe Pignite, due to being Fire-type.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Or maybe Pignite, due to being Fire-type.
    No, Pignite is a starter who has been showcased so much during BW especially after he evolved that I doubt he'd be pushed aside.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdauntpro View Post
    or maybe nothing. He would still have 4 slots left for rotation. That's if that Charizard is Ashs end it stays for more then a couple of episodes

No, Pignite is a starter who has been showcased so much during BW especially after he evolved that I doubt he'd be pushed aside.
    Well, there are many things that we thought wouldn't happen and yet happened. Only because we always saw Pignite doesn't mean that he won't be swapped for an episode or two.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Well, there are many things that we thought wouldn't happen and happened. Only because we always saw Pignite doesn't mean that he won't be swapped in an episode or two.
    I'm guessing Pignite is staying though. I think he will have the starters, Pikachu, and Scraggy and then rotate the other 5 and Charizard.

Prior to it's evolution I forgot that Pignite existed! But looking at Ash's team it's some kind of powerhouse! Along Krookodile, Charizard and Leavanny!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Everybody who isn't Pikachu, Mijumaru, Pignite, Snivy, and Scraggy.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 502 of 694 FirstFirst ... 402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast