Page 505 of 694 FirstFirst ... 405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,625 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I would like to mention my desires/suspictions about this kind of stuff.

Ash's old Pokemon at Oak's Lab, in case they return:
    + Bayleef evolves to Meganium: Honestly, I don't like Pokemon stuck in their "middle evolution", except some cases. So I think Bayleef should evolve to Meganium once and for all. However, I think the reason because they haven't made her evolve is to make sure there's no "affection" or "egg creation" between Ash's Pokemon. You see, do you remember how Ash's Grovyle/Sceptile fell in love of a Meganium? Well, what if that happens if Bayleef evolves to Meganium? However, I don't think this should be look as something back. I mean, they are still Ash's Pokemon after all.
    + Quilava evolves to Typhlosion: Since Cyndaquil was so close to have a backstory similar to Charizard's and Infernape's, I guess he should follow "their example" and evolve to his last form. This would add even more "fire-power" to Ash's arsenal.
    + Totodile evolves to Croconaw, and then to Feraligator: Since Ash now has an evolved "crocodile Pokemon" with Krookodile, I guess there's a chance this motivates Totodile to finally evolve. Besides, this should break this stupid tradition of stopping Ash's Pokemon from evolving, except Ash's Kingler. A Feraligator should have been very useful to Ash in Johto's League, working as a second rival to Gary's Blastoise; like in the Summo Competition. All these evolutions should make people stop seeing Ash's Johto team as his weakest.
    + Corphish evolves to Crawdaunt: It was a stupidity to make this the only not evolved Pokemon from Hoenn, again being the Water type of the group. Besides, his evolution should have been very useful to Ash as his very first Dark type Pokemon, especially against Psychic types. So I think this Pokemon should evolve in the next episode he returns, just like Krabby did.

Now about Ash's current Pokemon. Even although Ash is going to have Charizard back, which is probably his strongest Pokemon, Ash is going to need more "heavy artillery" in the middle of this war between Team Plasma and Team Rocket. Let's see:
    + Pignite evolves to Emboar: It follows the same pattern than Charizard and Infernape, so it should clearly follow their example and evolve to his final stage.
    + Palpitoad evolves to Seismitoad: Like I said before, I don't like the Pokemon "middle formed", so this one should evolve to his final stage; especially if Oshawott doesn't evolve and because his role of "Ash's second Water type in the region" makes him similar to Krabby/Kingler. Besides, this way it could also be similar to Misty's Politoed and Brock's Croagunk.
    + Boldore evolves to Gigalith: I really would like to see this evolution, the problem is the fact of needing a trade to make it happen. Ash could help another trainer who wants to make his Pokemon evolve by trade, and after making both Pokemon evolve, the trade is inverted (just like the one between Butterfree and Raticate), making Ash getting a Gigalith. But I have serious doubts about this actually happen, so maybe this evolution won't happen.
    + Snivy evolves to Servine, and then to Serperior: It would be like Ash's Sceptile; than after defeating the Sceptile of one of his rivals (Tyson), he gains his own Pokemon. However, I see this evolution with the same problem of Bayleef's, making another of Ash's Pokemon fall in love with her and ending having eggs or something. The most possible choice would be Ash's Sceptile as her mate, because both of them are "lizards from the trees".
    + Oshawott eolves to Dewott, and then to Samurott: Like I said, I would like that the old tradition of avoiding the evolution of Ash's Water Pokemon stops. Besides, I have been Samurott several times in action and it's really a Pokemon that suits with Ash's style.

As a final point, I would like that Ash capture one more Pokemon before leaving Unova. Usually, he always captures a Pokemon from the previous Generation; so I would like Ash captures a Sinnoh's Pokemon before leaving Unova. And the best option I see is a Riolu, especially when it has appeared several times between the new movie's merchandise.

Well, opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieursa View Post
    + Snivy evolves to Servine, and then to Serperior: It would be like Ash's Sceptile; than after defeating the Sceptile of one of his rivals (Tyson), he gains his own Pokemon. However, I see this evolution with the same problem of Bayleef's, making another of Ash's Pokemon fall in love with her and ending having eggs or something. The most possible choice would be Ash's Sceptile as her mate, because both of them are "lizards from the trees".
    This is what I came for. I liked that you made her evolve into a Jalorda, but making her fall in love with Sceptile seems a little bit too much. I think the closest to love we'll have between Ash's Pokemon is Heracross and Bulbasaur. xD

+ Bayleef evolves to Meganium: Honestly, I don't like Pokemon stuck in their "middle evolution", except some cases. So I think Bayleef should evolve to Meganium once and for all. However, I think the reason because they haven't made her evolve is to make sure there's no "affection" or "egg creation" between Ash's Pokemon. You see, do you remember how Ash's Grovyle/Sceptile fell in love of a Meganium? Well, what if that happens if Bayleef evolves to Meganium? However, I don't think this should be look as something back. I mean, they are still Ash's Pokemon after all.
    + Quilava evolves to Typhlosion: Since Cyndaquil was so close to have a backstory similar to Charizard's and Infernape's, I guess he should follow "their example" and evolve to his last form. This would add even more "fire-power" to Ash's arsenal.
    + Totodile evolves to Croconaw, and then to Feraligator: Since Ash now has an evolved "crocodile Pokemon" with Krookodile, I guess there's a chance this motivates Totodile to finally evolve. Besides, this should break this stupid tradition of stopping Ash's Pokemon from evolving, except Ash's Kingler. A Feraligator should have been very useful to Ash in Johto's League, working as a second rival to Gary's Blastoise; like in the Summo Competition. All these evolutions should make people stop seeing Ash's Johto team as his weakest.
    + Corphish evolves to Crawdaunt: It was a stupidity to make this the only not evolved Pokemon from Hoenn, again being the Water type of the group. Besides, his evolution should have been very useful to Ash as his very first Dark type Pokemon, especially against Psychic types. So I think this Pokemon should evolve in the next episode he returns, just like Krabby did.

Now about Ash's current Pokemon. Even although Ash is going to have Charizard back, which is probably his strongest Pokemon, Ash is going to need more "heavy artillery" in the middle of this war between Team Plasma and Team Rocket. Let's see:
    + Pignite evolves to Emboar: It follows the same pattern than Charizard and Infernape, so it should clearly follow their example and evolve to his final stage.
    + Palpitoad evolves to Seismitoad: Like I said before, I don't like the Pokemon "middle formed", so this one should evolve to his final stage; especially if Oshawott doesn't evolve and because his role of "Ash's second Water type in the region" makes him similar to Krabby/Kingler. Besides, this way it could also be similar to Misty's Politoed and Brock's Croagunk.
    + Boldore evolves to Gigalith: I really would like to see this evolution, the problem is the fact of needing a trade to make it happen. Ash could help another trainer who wants to make his Pokemon evolve by trade, and after making both Pokemon evolve, the trade is inverted (just like the one between Butterfree and Raticate), making Ash getting a Gigalith. But I have serious doubts about this actually happen, so maybe this evolution won't happen.
    + Oshawott eolves to Dewott, and then to Samurott: Like I said, I would like that the old tradition of avoiding the evolution of Ash's Water Pokemon stops. Besides, I have been Samurott several times in action and it's really a Pokemon that suits with Ash's style.

As a final point, I would like that Ash capture one more Pokemon before leaving Unova. Usually, he always captures a Pokemon from the previous Generation; so I would like Ash captures a Sinnoh's Pokemon before leaving Unova. And the best option I see is a Riolu, especially when it has appeared several times between the new movie's merchandise.

Well, opinions?
    Do you think all of this will happen, or just some?

If Charizard is returning, I don't see a need for Pignite to evolve.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Well, opinions?

Impressive. Taidow has been posting about recent events that may happen during the N saga. with your predictions for Ash's older Pokemon, your predictions, my predictions, and Taidows predictions may come true after all.

(Credit goes to Taidow)

My Predictions for the New Saga: N

Ash

+ Older Returning Pokemon.

Spoiler:

[/spoil]

Spoiler:

Iris

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cilan

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Trip
    He will continue appearing participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bianca
    She will still appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Stephan
    he'll appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups, but not as relevant as Trip and Bianca.

+ at least 2 unknown Pokemon.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Georgia

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Burgundy

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cameron
    Leaves after the league is over and heads to Johto. He dashes out of there before finding out about the Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

Virgil
    *Eevee and the Eeveelutions*
    Wins the league and decides to participate in the PWT to further train for the Elite Four.

After BW ends: Stays in Unova.

Jessie

Spoiler:

James

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*NEW* Characters
    N

Spoiler:

Colress

Spoiler:

Ghetsis

Spoiler:

Cheren

[spoil] Shows up, while being Lenora's Apprentice, to investigate Team Plasma and to stop them.[[/QUOTE]

@Bianca

Someone who actually agrees Bianca should get Ampharos. WOOOO

@Ash

Why would Ash get Dino though. It'd have no real relevance to the plot, especially when we're in the last few episodes of BW. IMO a 6th gen baby mon could suit him better.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

@REMofNJ; Nice prediction and all but this prediction appears every two pages. I think that there should be a rule that you shouldn't copy a prediction of someone else.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Well, opinions?
    Why should they even evolve for ?
    For What ?
    To Fight Team Plasma Or For another Conquer Ark like BF !
    First of All , Pokemon has the most Boring Villainous ark among all other Kids Anime .
    Ash hardly ever battle in those Ark ! It mostly just Pikachu shooting Thunderbolt.
    And Seriously , ''Conquer Ark'' like BF & Orange Island are worthless.
    It only makes Ash weaker rather then making him stronger.
    People who doesn't waste their time into it become much more stronger then Ash.
    And Having a World Tournament now is an idiotic idea .
    I prediction is ,
    Charizrad return with Liza for some special training in Unova and run into Ash & co .
    It reveal some new move .
    It temporary used by Ash during Team Plasma attack .
    Then it goes bye bye .

According to larvitarscar, Banpresto is going to focus on another "I love" series after Eevee and Pikachu ones. This one is called "I love Marine". First ones are Piplup and Manaphy Super DX plushies and Wave 1 plushies featuring Piplup, Gastrodon, Buizel, Lapras and Wailord. This series starting in July after the end of Eevee series in May(obviously we will still see movie merchandise of Eevee, so that doesn't mean much for us).

Also, Eelektross and Chandelure keychains larvitarscar posted before(I mentioned them here before) are coming out in June.

Not sure how much relevance these will have to us, but hey, it's still something.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 14th January 2013 at 10:50 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    According to larvitarscar, Banpresto is going to focus on another "I love" series after Eevee and Pikachu ones. This one is called "I love Marine". First ones are Piplup and Manaphy Super DX plushies and Wave 1 plushies featuring Piplup, Gastrodon, Buizel, Lapras and Wailord. This series starting in July after the end of Eevee series in May(obviously we will still see movie merchandise of Eevee, so that doesn't mean much for us).

Also, Eelektross and Chandelure keychains larvitarscar posted before(I mentioned them here before) are coming out in June.

Not sure how much relevance these will have to us, but hey, it's still something.
    Battle Subway is the first thing that came to my mind. Wonder if Ash will participate in some Battle Subway tournament.

If Ash beat those Battle Subway twins then it would be a nice closure for BW.

1 Thing I really liked from your Prediction is gabite. I would very much like gible->gabite->Garchomp
    2 I would like that ash could use zerkrom because it would be something different so it only isn't picachu that's electric. otherwise i would say Reshiram if ASH didn't have so many fire pokemon^^
    Define the king that you feel you must protect

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Battle Subway is the first thing that came to my mind. Wonder if Ash will participate in some Battle Subway tournament.

If Ash beat those Battle Subway twins then it would be a nice closure for BW.
    I was hoping he and Dent would get to rematch them and beat them this time, I hope it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post

Are the key chains anime related??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Why should they even evolve for ?
    For What ?
    To Fight Team Plasma Or For another Conquer Ark like BF !
    First of All , Pokemon has the most Boring Villainous ark among all other Kids Anime .
    Ash hardly ever battle in those Ark ! It mostly just Pikachu shooting Thunderbolt.
    And Seriously , ''Conquer Ark'' like BF & Orange Island are worthless.
    It only makes Ash weaker rather then making him stronger.
    People who doesn't waste their time into it become much more stronger then Ash.
    And Having a World Tournament now is an idiotic idea .
    I prediction is ,
    Charizrad return with Liza for some special training in Unova and run into Ash & co .
    It reveal some new move .
    It temporary used by Ash during Team Plasma attack .
    Then it goes bye bye .
    Quit thinking you know everything about the Pokémon anime. The Villainous Team Arcs are somewhat enjoyable to most fans, besides you. Why would a arc like the Orange Islands or the Battle Frontier be worthless and make Ash weaker? If anything, he'd get a lot stronger than he is now.

Also, Eddieursa makes some good points about possible evolutions of some of Ash's Pokémon, even the ones outside of Unova. I personally would like to see Gible evolve so that Ash can battle Iris with his own Dragon type, but that's beside the point.

Vodor, you're starting to piss most of us off with your statements, either just sit back and take the anime for what it is, or shut up and don't watch it.

*sends out Braviary* Nick, Sky Drop!

Nick: Up we go! *lifts Vodor into the sky*

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    Quit thinking you know everything about the Pokémon anime. The Villainous Team Arcs are somewhat enjoyable to most fans, besides you. Why would a arc like the Orange Islands or the Battle Frontier be worthless and make Ash weaker? If anything, he'd get a lot stronger than he is now.

Also, Eddieursa makes some good points about possible evolutions of some of Ash's Pokémon, even the ones outside of Unova. I personally would like to see Gible evolve so that Ash can battle Iris with his own Dragon type, but that's beside the point.

Vodor, you're starting to piss most of us off with your statements, either just sit back and take the anime for what it is, or shut up and don't watch it.

*sends out Braviary* Nick, Sky Drop!

Nick: Up we go! *lifts Vodor into the sky*
    First of All, Those Villainous ark only enjoyable to some people , Not Most People !
    Second of All , This Unova Journey is enough to prove how worthless those Conquer Ark really is ?
    Even a complete Rookie & a scatter brain gone further then Ash without ever going there .
    And One more you should learn
    Never expect anything positive for Ash !
    The most believable prediction is , That neither Unova Pokemon evolves and Ash doesn't catch any Pokemon until Gen VI
    And
    If you don't like my Post then don't read it .
    Every one can say their opinion !
    Telling me to shut up and stop posting my opinion is call ''Flambetting'' !

First of All, Those Villainous ark only enjoyable to some people , Not Most People !
    Second of All , This Unova Journey is enough to prove how worthless those Conquer Ark really is ?
    Even a complete Rookie & a scatter brain gone further then Ash without ever going there .
    And One more you should learn
    Never expect anything positive for Ash !
    The most believable prediction is , That neither Unova Pokemon evolves and Ash doesn't catch any Pokemon until Gen VI
    And
    If you don't like my Post then don't read it .
    Every one can say their opinion !
    Telling me to shut up and stop posting my opinion is call ''Flambetting'' !
    All right, I'll stop "Flambetting" you, but honestly, do you know how many people enjoy those arcs? You can't say for sure that only some people should enjoy them. Also, those other sagas did actually give Ash more battling experience and skill, though that wasn't really seen in the Unova saga, which is probably another reason why it wasn't that good.

Why would you tell me to never expect anything positive for Ash? He wins battles, he gets badges. Sure, he loses sometimes, but hey, you win, you lose, and he's able to deal with that.

Yes, you may state your opinion, the only reason I reply to you is because I want you to understand that the anime isn't as terrible as you think it is now. You never know what's going to happen in the rest of the Unova saga.

Nick: *sends Vodor crashing into the ground* Well, that ends that.

Me: I wouldn't be too sure about that... Nick, come back. *returns Nick* All right Vodor, bring it on!
    Last edited by NegaiFreak; 14th January 2013 at 12:58 PM.

All right, I'll stop "Flambetting" you, but honestly, do you know how many people enjoy those arcs? You can't say for sure that only some people should enjoy them. Also, those other sagas did actually give Ash more battling experience and skill, though that wasn't really seen in the Unova saga, which is probably another reason why it wasn't that good.

Why would you tell me to never expect anything positive for Ash? He wins battles, he gets badges. Sure, he loses sometimes, but hey, you win, you lose, and he's able to deal with that.

Yes, you may state you opinion, the only reason I reply to you is because I want you to understand that the anime isn't as terrible as you think it is now. You never know what's going to happen in the rest of the Unova saga.

Nick: *sends Vodor crashing into the ground* Well, that ends that.

Me: I wouldn't be too sure about that... Nick, come back. *returns Nick* All right Vodor, bring it on!
    Even after this stinking league , You telling me its not terrible !
    And I know how many people enjoy this or not .
    I do full research before saying anything .
    Before saying Froakie is uncool starter among Kids , I actually ask enough kids to be sure about it .
    And I'm an Anime-nerd !
    I watch a lot of anime with Protagonist losing a lot but I'm not bashing those writer , Am I ?
    But I'm bashing Pokemon Writer !
    Why am I only Bashing them ?
    Because What they did is unacceptable and they blame little Kids for their Pathetic writing !!
    And You want me to put my faith on them again .
    Everytime I did that , Writer crash it as cruelly as they could .
    I'm already pass my limit.
    What do you think !!!
    That Writer fully develop Ash's team during ''N Saga''
    Giving him 3 fully evolve Unova Starter , a fully evolve rock type and a fully evolve water/Ground type.
    Then Writer going to make a '''Full Battle Tournament'' In Driftball city where Ash going to defect Kotetsu & Trip by using only 4 Pokemon and then defect a trainer with Gen VI Pokemon !
    Is this you want me to say?
    Ya like that ever going to happen.
    They waste time with Pathetic Junior Cup to make up for Trip's first round defect but they won't do a single thing for Ash.
    I bet they going to let Trip beat Ash in a full battle again to make up for his 1st round League defect.
    And I'm not blind !!!
    No professional Anime writer will handle the League this badly.
    Pokemon Anime writer purposely ruin this League to piss all the Ash-fan .
    Its their way of calling us Ash-fan ''Trash'' !
    Last edited by vodor; 14th January 2013 at 1:14 PM.

Even after this stinking league , You telling me its not terrible !
    And I know how many people enjoy this or not .
    I do full research before saying anything .
    Before saying Froakie is uncool starter among Kids , I actually ask enough kids to be sure about it .
    And I'm an Anime-nerd !
    I watch a lot of anime with Protagonist losing a lot but I'm not bashing those writer , Am I ?
    But I'm bashing Pokemon Writer !
    Why am I only Bashing them ?
    Because What they did is unacceptable and they blame little Kids for their Pathetic writing !!
    And You want me to put my faith on them again .
    Everytime I did that , Writer crash it as cruelly as they could .
    I'm already pass my limit.
    What do you think !!!
    That Writer fully develop Ash's team during ''N Saga''
    Giving him 3 fully evolve Unova Starter , a fully evolve rock type and a fully evolve water/Ground type.
    Then Writer going to make a '''Full Battle Tournament'' In Driftball city where Ash going to defect Kotetsu & Trip by using only 4 Pokemon and then defect a trainer with Gen VI Pokemon !
    Ya like that ever going to happen.
    They waste time with Pathetic Junior Cup to make up for Trip's first round defect but they won't do a single thing for Ash.
    I bet they going to let Trip beat Ash in a full battle again to make up for his 1st round League defect.
    And I'm not blind !!!
    No professional Anime writer will handle the League this badly.
    Pokemon Anime writer purposely ruin this League to piss all the Ash-fan .
    Its their way of calling us Ash-fan ''Trash'' !
    Yes, I'll admit, this wasn't a good saga, it's definitely not the best, but neither the worst. What I'm getting out of you is that you're talking trash to writers of the previous Pokémon series, such as the AG or DP series. Those are perhaps the exact same writers who wrote those series, and they did a fantastic job with it.

Enough is enough. The writers aren't hating on Ash, they aren't trying to make the fans mad, and they certainly aren't trying to ruin the series, they just took an alteranate route, and it didn't end well for them.

If you wanna talk trash about the anime to somebody, do it somewhere else besides a thread. Cause I'm sure you'll be banned in an instant.

Yes, I'll admit, this wasn't a good saga, it's definitely not the best, but neither the worst. What I'm getting out of you is that you're talking trash to writers of the previous Pokémon series, such as the AG or DP series. Those are perhaps the exact same writers who wrote those series, and they did a fantastic job with it.

Enough is enough. The writers aren't hating on Ash, they aren't trying to make the fans mad, and they certainly aren't trying to ruin the series, they just took an alteranate route, and it didn't end well for them.

If you wanna talk trash about the anime to somebody, do it somewhere else besides a thread. Cause I'm sure you'll be banned in an instant.
    I wasn't bushing writer here in the first place !
    I was only saying how pointless any evolution of Ash's Unova Pokemon really is now !
    Specially since the League is over.
    You're the one who picking fight with me.
    What Ash's Unova Pokemon going to do after evolving ???
    Drove off some Zubat or sent some Team Plasma grant flying .
    Do you honestly think Ash going to have a face to face battle with Colress and seven sage ?
    That something never happened in any Pokemon Villainous ark.
    If Any of Ash's Unova Pokemon is going to evolve then they should have evolve before the League , not after it !
    And by the way ,
    I believe People by their action , Not by their or anyone else's word.
    Writer's action clearly prove that they hate Ash & they trying to make fans mad .
    Last edited by vodor; 14th January 2013 at 2:24 PM.

So what I'm understanding from Vodor's crappy grammar is that he asked every person who watches/watched the anime arcs whether they liked it or not... seems legit...
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    So what I'm understanding from Vodor's crappy grammar is that he asked every person who watches/watched the anime arcs whether they liked it or not... seems legit...
    He thinks the Twiligth movies and Fairy Tail are examples of good writing, so there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He thinks the Twiligth movies and Fairy Tail are examples of good writing, so there you go.
    Fairy Tail really? I'm surprised he doesn't find Bleach amazing then

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    I'm guessing he means he's asked some students from his school lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Fairy Tail really? I'm surprised he doesn't find Bleach amazing then
    Getting off topic but my pride on the line ,
    Yes , I love Bleach and Fairy Tail .
    Their are the best 2 Shounen out there .
    And Twilight is atleast better written then BW !
    Oh , And
    I Hope Charizard learned Inferno because I want Any of Ash's fire Pokemon to learn that Move.
    Also , Charizard should keep Steel Wing.
    Its a handy move that can be useful in close combat & Defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I'm guessing he means he's asked some students from his school lol.
    I mainly asked all other kids around me .
    Last edited by vodor; 14th January 2013 at 3:09 PM.

FT I get but Twilight, my god.

And Vodor, elaborate why they should learn that move? Would it help them with anything, is a decent stab, what?

Page 505 of 694 FirstFirst ... 405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast