Page 508 of 694 FirstFirst ... 408458498504505506507508509510511512518558608 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,700 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    Sure they could create a way for Boldore to evolve; but the thing is will they bother?
    It's the same thing as everything else we don't know. Saying it won't evolve like you know is just silly though when it very well could end up spoiled in the new opening.

I have checked some things about the Egg Groups in the game, and it seems a love story between Sceptile and a "possible" Serperior is impossible because they are not in the same Egg Groups. Pokemon species in the anime falling in love always follow the compatibility of the game's Egg Groups; so if Sceptile and Serperior are not compatible, I don't think a relationship can happen in the amine. However, I have checked all of Ash's Pokemon and all of them are male; with three exceptions: Unfezant, Bayleef and Snivy. I studied the Egg Groups from the games and I have discovered that there are a few possible "relationships" between Ash's Pokemon:
    + Unfezant and Staraptor: From all the Normal/Flying Pokemon of Ash, Staraptor seems the most suitable and possible "mate" for Unfezant in terms of size and weight. I find this very possible.
    + Meganium's mates: If Bayleef evolves to Meganium, she has three possible mates in Bulbasaur, Sceptile and Torterra. Bulbasaur could be the most logical choice, if they would have started a relationship when she was a Chikorita; but by their interactions in Johto's episode every time Ash used both of them in Johto, it seems the were more like "brother and sister". Torterra looks too much different to be suitable for a Meganium; he could have better chances with a Female Venusaur, like the one belonging to May. So, since we saw him previously doing it, I guess the best option as a mate for Meganium would be Sceptile. But I doubt Sceptile will be open to pass for another "heartbreaking" experience like the last time.
    + Serperior's mates: The only two possible mates for Ash's "possible Serperior" would be Bulbasaur and Torterra, but I don't see this happening because they have two very different "animal forms" to very suitable for her. Although, I don't know, mayeb Torterra could have a chance because of some legends I have heard which relate a turtle/tortoise with a snake.

Leaving the love stories apart between Ash's Pokemon, I think that "possible Meganium" and "possible Serperior" could start being somekind of "rivals" (like a "catfight"), but then become "best friends" in a similar way to Bulbasaur and Squirtle. Or maybe like Kingler and Corphish, because both of them would be Grass type Starter, fully evolved and females. It would be fun to see.

I'm all down with a Jalorda. But, getting into a catfight doesn't seem that possible with Bayleef and Tsutarja. The closest way I see those two fighting is if Bayleef charges into Ash and Tsutarja finds that as immaturity. And even I don't want that. But, it is your opinion. :/

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    It's the same thing as everything else we don't know. Saying it won't evolve like you know is just silly though when it very well could end up spoiled in the new opening.
    I Cresselia saying it's possible but unlikely. I didn't say it has no chance of happening; but it has a low chance in my opinion.

Also Eddieursa; I seriously doubt any of Ash's pokemon are going to have those kinds of relationships...
    There's the occasional episode with pokemon in love but to keep it going I doubt would happen; it'd be more likely if this anime were aimed at teens instead of the younger kids :/
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Have you all forgot about Paul's Electivire and Magmortar?. Boldore can evolve while battling easily in the anime. It wouldn't be the first time the anime does not follow the game's rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Have you all forgot about Paul's Electivire and Magmortar?. Boldore can evolve while battling easily in the anime. It wouldn't be the first time the anime does not follow the game's rules.
    Sadly those belong to a rival and it happened off-screen. But, with Misty's Poliwhirl is a good example. Yet it happened years ago, so we're back to square one.

There's also Trip's Conkelldur; but they evolved off screen... like the wild Gigaliths did too..
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Sadly those belong to a rival and it happened off-screen. But, with Misty's Poliwhirl is a good example. Yet it happened years ago, so we're back to square one.
    Well at least Poliwhirl did have the kings rock which they can pass off for it evolving as an evolution by item thing.
    If Boldore evolved by holding a metal coat or something then It'd probably be more likely to evolve :/

I Cresselia saying it's possible but unlikely. I didn't say it has no chance of happening; but it has a low chance in my opinion.

Also Eddieursa; I seriously doubt any of Ash's pokemon are going to have those kinds of relationships...
    There's the occasional episode with pokemon in love but to keep it going I doubt would happen; it'd be more likely if this anime were aimed at teens instead of the younger kids :/
    It doesn't have a low chance at all it has the same probability as all of Ash's other pokemon evolving excluding Pikachu for obvious reasons. A Gigalith is definitely plausible and evolving through trade is equally plausible.

Pokémon Getter Super DX Set's two previously uncorfimed Pokémon are confirmed to be Pikachu and Oshawott. Dissapointment, thy name is Takara Tomy.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

two evolutions that happened off screen so we don't know how they evolve. there not very good examples. Mistys politoad would be better

Paul was a referring Character !
    And According to Pokemon Anime Law , ''Referring Character can have any Pokemon and they can evolve any Pokemon without even trying'' .
    Haven't you notice that there isn't a single Referring Character with under-developed Pokemon like Ash.
    90% of all referring Character's team are fully evolved.
    Including Cardernent !

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Paul was a referring Character !
    And According to Pokemon Anime Law , Referring Character can have any Pokemon and they can evolve any Pokemon without even trying .
    Haven't you notice that there isn't a single Referring Character with under-developed Pokemon like Ash.
    All 90% of referring Character team are fully evolve.
    Including Cardernent !
    If that's what you think from your perspective, that's fine. I however, believe the trainers who get these evolutions of Pokémon simply train them or trade them to do it.

It could be possible that Trip evolved Gurdurr into Conkeldurr via trade evolution, as we can't confirm that it evolved merely from just battling. So Boldore could be in the same position. On the other hand, this trade evolution issue could be overlooked, and Boldore could evolve after winning a battle.

Vodor, if you think that recurring characters such as Paul, Trip, or even Burgundy return with these new Pokémon without even trying to obtain them, or train them, then you're not thinking logically. When we see a new Pokémon debuted by a recurring character, an evolution of an old Pokémon to be exact, we would believe that they trained them to evolve, and got them stronger.

If you say I'm not talking logically because I'm just a believer in how the anime works, then that's fine. You have your opinions, I have mine. Just don't start an argument with me saying that I should believe that every Pokémon a trainer gets is given to him or her by the writers, cause that would not only be annoying, but also disrespect to those hard-working trainers.

It doesn't have a low chance at all it has the same probability as all of Ash's other pokemon evolving excluding Pikachu for obvious reasons. A Gigalith is definitely plausible and evolving through trade is equally plausible.
    You honestly think Oshawott has the same probability of evolving as someone like Scraggy or Palpitoad?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Pokémon Getter Super DX Set's two previously uncorfimed Pokémon are confirmed to be Pikachu and Oshawott. Dissapointment, thy name is Takara Tomy.
    Does this mean the otter wont evolve until the Genesect movie now? :P Wait it was in the Eevee short too..

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    If that's what you think from your perspective, that's fine. I however, believe the trainers who get these evolutions of Pokémon simply train them or trade them to do it.

It could be possible that Trip evolved Gurdurr into Conkeldurr via trade evolution, as we can't confirm that it evolved merely from just battling. So Boldore could be in the same position. On the other hand, this trade evolution issue could be overlooked, and Boldore could evolve after winning a battle.

Vodor, if you think that recurring characters such as Paul, Trip, or even Burgundy return with these new Pokémon without even trying to obtain them, or train them, then you're not thinking logically. When we see a new Pokémon debuted by a recurring character, an evolution of an old Pokémon to be exact, we would believe that they trained them to evolve, and got them stronger.

If you say I'm not talking logically because I'm just a believer in how the anime works, then that's fine. You have your opinions, I have mine. Just don't start an argument with me saying that I should believe that every Pokémon a trainer gets is given to him or her by the writers, cause that would not only be annoying, but also disrespect to those hard-working trainers.
    Oh , You telling me to believe all those are actually exisit and train somewhere !!!!
    We all know they had pokemon because writer gave it to them .
    Training has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Oh , You telling me to believe all those are actually exisit and train somewhere !!!!
    We all know they had pokemon because writer gave it to them .
    Training has nothing to do with it.
    Me: *sighs* Didn't I ask you nicely not to start an argument? Cause you practically just did. *sends out Hydreigon* Okay, let's start with no, I don't believe Pokémon actually exist. I was just saying that I believe recurring characters do train their Pokémon to make them stronger, which is what the writers intend to make the audience believe, and I do believe it.

Anyways, Price use Dragon Pulse.

Price: *obliterates Vodor* Can't catch a break with this guy, can you?

Me: Apparently not.

You honestly think Oshawott has the same probability of evolving as someone like Scraggy or Palpitoad?

Does this mean the otter wont evolve until the Genesect movie now? :P Wait it was in the Eevee short too..
    Yes they all have an equal chance unless Oshawott decides he's better off not evolving like Pikachu and Piplup decided. Unless you believe in the water curse but by judging from your sig you think Seismitoad is plausible.

Okay, so why won't the writers give some screen time to Unfeazant, Plpitoad, Boldore and Levanny?

In the league, it is revealed that Cameron's sixth pokemon is Watchog.
    The writers could have made Unfeazant/ Boldore win against it. Was it that difficult?
    Why do they hve to make a flying type loose against a fighting type?
    Actually, what I think is the regional birds should not evolve soon. When they evolve, the foe's pokemon can climb up their bck and hit them hard. So, its better to keep them in base forms.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post
    Okay, so why won't the writers give some screen time to Unfeazant, Plpitoad, Boldore and Levanny?

In the league, it is revealed that Cameron's sixth pokemon is Watchog.
    The writers could have made Unfeazant/ Boldore win against it. Was it that difficult?
    Why do they hve to make a flying type loose against a fighting type?
    Actually, what I think is the regional birds should not evolve soon. When they evolve, the foe's pokemon can climb up their bck and hit them hard. So, its better to keep them in base forms.
    You'd rather have Ash go to the league with a Starly/Pidove/Tailow? xD That would be funny. But I'd really rather him fully evolve them like he does now.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Yes they all have an equal chance unless Oshawott decides he's better off not evolving like Pikachu and Piplup decided. Unless you believe in the water curse but by judging from your sig you think Seismitoad is plausible.
    HAH
    I don't believe in this crappy *** water curse that doesn't really exist.
    Marketability plays a huge factor in the anime which is why Oshawott has less of a chance than most.
    It's not all equal chance but we can't stick numbers to it.
    Oshawott's basically like Pikachu; so marketable they wont evolve it. Actually Piplup'd be a better example.
    Ash's 3 water starters have all been quite marketable so they've stayed in base form.

HAH
    I don't believe in this crappy *** water curse that doesn't really exist.
    Marketability plays a huge factor in the anime which is why Oshawott has less of a chance than most.
    It's not all equal chance but we can't stick numbers to it.
    Oshawott's basically like Pikachu; so marketable they wont evolve it. Actually Piplup'd be a better example.
    Ash's 3 water starters have all been quite marketable so they've stayed in base form.
    You do know that the water curs eincludes his main water types right?

Squirtle, Totodile, Corphish, Buizel, Oshawott, and Palpitoad. Kingler is the exception as it was not rotated except for two times.

Palpitoad ? Main Water type ? I love the toad, but seriously ?

Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    Palpitoad ? Main Water type ? I love the toad, but seriously ?
    It's still part of his main team throughout the region unlike Krabby.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    You do know that the water curs eincludes his main water types right?

Squirtle, Totodile, Corphish, Buizel, Oshawott, and Palpitoad. Kingler is the exception as it was not rotated except for two times.
    Marketable,Marketable,Wasn't allowed Dark types, Marketable, REALLY marketable, possibly going to evolve.
    Kingler's been rotated 2 times.. what's Palpitoad..... I think it's like 3 or 4....
    Don Batte; Elesa; Roxie; League battle so yea 4... :P

Marketable,Marketable,Wasn't allowed Dark types, Marketable, REALLY marketable, possibly going to evolve.
    Kingler's been rotated 2 times.. what's Palpitoad..... I think it's like 3 or 4....
    Don Batte; Elesa; Roxie; League battle so yea 4... :P
    No it was..

Squirtle Squad, Bad Writing, Default Basic Stage as everyone else evolved, Default Basic Stage as everyone else evolved, and Marketable/Bad Writing.
    At least it's more common than Kingler and has happened in less time. than Kingler's both times.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    No it was..

Squirtle Squad, Bad Writing, Default Basic Stage as everyone else evolved, Default Basic Stage as everyone else evolved, and Marketable/Bad Writing.
    At least it's more common than Kingler and has happened in less time. than Kingler's both times.
    Squirtle Sqad was there cover up for it not evolving; Jhoto was handled pretty badly yes; if Corphish evolved Ash would have had a fully evolved team + they wouldn't give him dark types + Crawdaunts belonged to team Aqua; Buizel was marketable and Gible never evolved; Oshawott is extremely marketable and Best Wishes hasn't been handled in the best way :/
    And at least Kingler actually got an evolution and swept some pokemon.....
    Palpitoad's landed like 3 wins or something >_>

Page 508 of 694 FirstFirst ... 408458498504505506507508509510511512518558608 ... LastLast