Page 510 of 694 FirstFirst ... 410460500506507508509510511512513514520560610 ... LastLast
Results 12,726 to 12,750 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

So it seems like for the time being, the change in Ash's team will be the inclusion of Charizard. My hopes is sometime down the road, Palpitoad evolves and then at the tail end of episode N, Scraggy evolves to Scrafty.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    So I'm expecting a Palpitoad evolution since it is the only Pokemon who wasn't shown in the opening or ending that still can.
    Scraggy didnt appear either.

I wonder if we will get to see Yamask and Woobat again and if we will ever find out how TR got Amoonguss and Frillish.
    Its body is covered with a pure white fur. The colder the weather, the more active it becomes.
    Dewgong

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/if7pug.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Scraggy didnt appear either.
    Meh, he's not evolving till his big bro does xD!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Am I the only one not expecting any evolutions?
    My Pokemon Black 2 Team

The Gen 6 pokemons will be released in Oct. So, what will the anime do till then?

Hopefully, some evolutions. You are listening right, Palpitoad?
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post
    The Gen 6 pokemons will be released in Oct. So, what will the anime do till then?

Hopefully, some evolutions. You are listening right, Palpitoad?
    He's not real, so how can he hear you? And we still barely know anything of Episode N, so evolution should be the less of our worries.

Meh, he's not evolving till his big bro does xD!!
    Scraggy looks more mature than Axew now, the latter is a spoiled brat xD
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Anyone else find it odd that Jessie's new Pokemon is unevolved, but James' is not?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Anyone else find it odd that Jessie's new Pokemon is unevolved, but James' is not?
    not really. There's plenty of time for one of her pokemon to evolve

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Clearly, James is less abussive to his Pokemon than her.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

With TR I'm thinking they will end up with 1 evolved and 1 unevolved pokemon each.

Jessie

Swoobat
    - Air Slash
    - Gust
    - Heart Stamp
    - Psyshock/ no 4th move

Frillish
    - Bubblebeam
    - Shadow Ball
    - Mist
    - Psychic

James

Yamask
    - Shadow Ball
    - Haze
    - Will O Wisp
    - Night Shade

Amoongus
    - Stun Spore
    - Body Slam
    - Energy Ball/Sludge Bomb
    - Hidden Power

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    With TR I'm thinking they will end up with 1 evolved and 1 unevolved pokemon each.

Jessie

Swoobat
    - Air Slash
    - Gust
    - Heart Stamp
    - Psyshock/ no 4th move

Frillish
    - Bubblebeam
    - Shadow Ball
    - Mist
    - Psychic

James

Yamask
    - Shadow Ball
    - Haze
    - Will O Wisp
    - Night Shade

Amoongus
    - Stun Spore
    - Body Slam
    - Hidden Power
    i havent been checking spoilers recently is it confirmed that they still have Woobat and yamask? if so awesome

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i havent been checking spoilers recently is it confirmed that they still have Woobat and yamask? if so awesome
    it hasnt but I don't see why they wouldn't have them still

it hasnt but I don't see why they wouldn't have them still
    true i just thought they threw them away after showing there 2 new pokemon i hope they still have them

Jessie

Swoobat
    - Air Slash
    - Gust
    - Heart Stamp
    - Psyshock/ no 4th move

Frillish
    - Bubblebeam
    - Shadow Ball
    - Mist
    - Psychic

James

Yamask
    - Shadow Ball
    - Haze
    - Will O Wisp
    - Night Shade

Amoongus
    - Stun Spore
    - Body Slam
    - Hidden Power
    IDK, I mean Cofagrigus would be hilarious for James, especially if it becomes like Victreebel/Cacnea/Carnivine. But I guess it's a bit late for that now, unless James is keeping it for XY.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Scraggy looks more mature than Axew now, the latter is a spoiled brat xD
    Lol. that doesn't affect what I said in anyway shape or form.

Well, what I was going to say was already said, but I'm still not convinced that nothing won't happen to the team, like evolutions. But, Palpitoad may finally evolve, I hope.

So... in the ending we can see Ash, Iris and Cilan with their pokemons. And I noted something: Ash have 6 pokemon with him there. Pikachu, Snivy, Pignite, Oshawott, Krookodile and Charizard. No Unfezant, Boldore, Leavanny, Palpitoad or Scraggy. So I think that will be his main team, and he'll rotate them with Unfezant and Boldore mainly.
    On the other hand, finally Ash's Charizard Confirmed!!!!!!!!!! I waited so long to say this. And it seems he will befriend Dragonite, I expected a rivalry, but this could be interesting. Also he will battle Reshiram! And it's most likely sticking around with Ash till the end of this arc. It'll be lovely to see him in the team again.

Team Rocket Blast off again!!!!! It seems that they're being their old selves again. At least when it comes to battle Ash they are more competent now, but still more funny than before in BW. And they are going to sabotage Team Plasma, possibly with Looker, in this arc too. So I think TRio will be half-way between competent and funny .

Well opinions, please?

Lol. that doesn't affect what I said in anyway shape or form.
    Lol affect what? I'm just saying xD
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Lol affect what? I'm just saying xD
    Kibago is still older which is my point lol.

Why Ash has too many unevolved pokemon at this stage on the series? Because they're marketable. But there's something more:

Fortunately, Japan's economy is way better than my economy, at least. But many of you came from the US, and I need to say that Japanese economy fell worse than the US economy right now. Same applies for Canada and Australia. UK economy isn't better than Japan, however.

I need to remember that in 2011 Japan suffer one of the biggest earthquakes in history. We had a lot of deaths, etc. The earthquake caused that Japanese economy fell in 2011. Also, the Japanese economy needs to deal with his own problems and with the European crisis. I need to remember that the last GDP date on the last quarter mark a -0.9% of growth and I don't make an error. And the growth from the next year are like 0.x, and if you're lucky 1.x.

With this in mind, we expected that Japan is selling LESS merchandise than in other generation and than in the start of BW. To all economic dates we need to add that Pokemon's popualrity has fallen since the start of BW. And the company needs regain the lost money as soon as possible. And the writers needs to sell not the 100%, but the 120% of merch possible.

And, what the anime is doing? Keeping all marketable pokemon in the main cast and not evolve marketable pokemon. For this reason, the writers only evolved one of the starters in the BW series until now, Tepig. Te writers, in this year has only allowed that Tepig will evolve and went out from merchandise because it's the less popular starter and because Ash needs a more solid team for the league (I know what happened in that).

And this has too many more evidences: In the Sinnoh League marketing was secondary but in the Unova league the riters want to start marketing the Eevee family for the short (that could lead to 6th gen!?, and to promote one of the most marketable species that appear in B2W2, Lucario.

What happened, that the older fans that want awesome fully evolved teams don't get what wanted because: the big part of marketing goes to Ash and 2) they're going to do the 100%, thjey're going to the 120%. They can't afford losing marketing machine.

And although unrelated to the anime for now (but it will, ofc ourse) this could possibly be the reason why the starters and box legendaries are already revealed so far in advance.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

I'm not getting my hopes up with evolutions as BWS2 was a lesson that we only got one there.

Random : PokéRadar

We still don't know the episode that Charizard is appearing; it could be directly before July for all we know :P
    I'd assume Palpitoad could evolve before Charizard shows up and Scraggy afterwards :/
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    We still don't know the episode that Charizard is appearing; it could be directly before July for all we know :P
    I'd assume Palpitoad could evolve before Charizard shows up and Scraggy afterwards :/
    Guessing from what we've seen in the ending, he is staying for a while, so I assume that he will appear soon. I read somewhere that it will be in March, but I'm not sure where was it xD

Page 510 of 694 FirstFirst ... 410460500506507508509510511512513514520560610 ... LastLast