Page 511 of 694 FirstFirst ... 411461501507508509510511512513514515521561611 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,775 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

You know what, even if Palpitoad is the last one to evolve, at least his reserves evolved all once.

Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Leavanny
    Pignite
    Krookodile
    Seismitoad/Boldore

That's a pretty good team lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    You know what, even if Palpitoad is the last one to evolve, at least his reserves evolved all once.

Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Leavanny
    PigniteCharizard
    Krookodile
    Seismitoad/Boldore

That's a pretty good team lol.
    Hey, at this point, I'd put Charizard over Pignite though
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Hey, at this point, I'd put Charizard over Pignite though
    Lol me too but I was going for Unova only xD!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Maybe if we've seen Muk and we know that Charizard returns, then maybe some other older Pokemon will comeback?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

New Pokécen stuff and more:
        Spoiler:- Fillerish:
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 18th January 2013 at 7:47 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    New Pokécen stuff and more:
        Spoiler:- Fillerish:
    Do the Pokemon in the calender are hint to what Pokemon appears in the anime just like the other calender?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Do the Pokemon in the calender are hint to what Pokemon appears in the anime just like the other calender?
    no. it looks like just random pokemon..

Would be a bit difficult for a physical calendar to have the pokemon that appear in the anime, as the writers wouldn't know over a year in advance what's appearing.

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Nah, it is an idiom calender or something. Pokémon selection might be related to what's written near them(either as puns or something else).

On the other hand, next Kids Set for April is announced. It's name sake is Reshiram, and so far we know it contains Typhlosion, Salamence, Reshiram, Zekrom, Arceus and Pikachu. I will post the full list when it comes, obviously.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Nah, it is an idiom calender or something. Pokémon selection might be related to what's written near them(either as puns or something else).

On the other hand, next Kids Set for April is announced. It's name sake is Reshiram, and so far we know it contains Typhlosion, Salamence, Reshiram, Zekrom, Arceus and Pikachu. I will post the full list when it comes, obviously.
    WOW. Typhlosion?

Is that the usual kid sets with the pokemon that appear on the anime or the attack one where pokemon ae kinda random?

Salamence has kinda been hinted as possibly appearing if it wasn't for Arceus I wouldn't think the set looks weird, I wonder who Typhlosion will belong to(please evolve your Quilava Satoshi) well need some confirmation if its the usual kids set or not to actually have any base anyway, the sets isn't even complete apparently.

But damn Typhlosion just put a smile on my face, its my favourite starter and possibly starter Pokemon and I like Satoshi one(wasn't much of a fan of Hikari spoiled one).

I'll be happy with Typhlosion appearing anyway, the Johto starters are the most ignored ones even though Totodile and Cyndaquil(by polls and people around forums) seem to be the most popular starters, throw a Feraligatr in there would love to see one again.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 18th January 2013 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    WOW. Typhlosion?

Is that the usual kid sets with the pokemon that appear on the anime or the attack one where pokemon ae kinda random?

Salamence has kinda been hinted as possibly appearing if it wasn't for Arceus I wouldn't think the set looks weird, I wonder who Typhlosion will belong to(please evolve your Quilava Satoshi) well need some confirmation if its the usual kids set or not to actually have any base anyway, the sets isn't even complete apparently.

But damn Typhlosion just put a smile on my face, its my favourite starter and possibly starter Pokemon and I like Satoshi one(wasn't much of a fan of Hikari spoiled one).

I'll be happy with Typhlosion appearing anyway, the Johto starters are the most ignored ones even though Totodile and Cyndaquil(by polls and people around forums) seem to be the most popular starters, throw a Feraligatr in there would love to see one again.
    I think it's too soon for Typhlosion....okay technically it's never too soon for Typhlosion but still I want to actually see Ash using his Quilava since it evolved from Cyndaquil and did like nothing after it evolved worth writing home about.

If Quilava were to be shown beating 3 of someone's Pokémon, and then evolved after that, then I would be satisfied.

Or at least have a two parter where the first part primarily deals with Quilava, and then somehow evolves near the middle in the second half.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

If Quilava were to appear and evolve 3 fire type; two fully evolved one in the mid stage; Jesus xD
    It would be totally awesome to see it evolve into Typhlosion though; I always loved Typhlosion <3
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

After seeing the opening and ending, I think the only two of Ash's Unova team that could be evolving in Episode N are Palpitoad and Scraggy. Oshawott, Snivy and Boldore aren't gonna evolve.

Still hope that Muk and Charizard aren't the only ones we get to see from Ash's non-Unova pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I think it's too soon for Typhlosion....okay technically it's never too soon for Typhlosion but still I want to actually see Ash using his Quilava since it evolved from Cyndaquil and did like nothing after it evolved worth writing home about.

If Quilava were to be shown beating 3 of someone's Pokémon, and then evolved after that, then I would be satisfied.

Or at least have a two parter where the first part primarily deals with Quilava, and then somehow evolves near the middle in the second half.
    We won't see Quilava much, he migth get a battle in a future arc but thats it, evolving it to its full potential and oaking it would be ok as far as I'm concerned, we know the pokemon train and get stronger in the lab.

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    If Quilava were to appear and evolve 3 fire type; two fully evolved one in the mid stage; Jesus xD
    It would be totally awesome to see it evolve into Typhlosion though; I always loved Typhlosion <3
    Seriously who cares how many fully evolved fire types he has, atleast they fully evolve, I still dont get the whole, I don't want X pokemon to evolve because it hunders other pokemon evolution, when that is not the case at all, the pokemon they don't evolve is because they simply choose not to evolve them nothing else.

---

Anyway lets not get ahead of ourselves XD, it can belong to anyone else I'm just saying why not actually give some good attention to a Typhlosion/Feraligatr, etc they never got it.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 18th January 2013 at 12:38 PM.

No-one can really say that Boldore won't evolve 'because of the opening'..

Not being funny, but they altered the previous opening to include Kotetsu instead of Dawn, so that should surely prove they can change any scene they wish with relative ease..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post

Not being funny, but they altered the previous opening to include Kotetsu instead of Dawn, so that should surely prove they can change any scene they wish with relative ease..
    That's true, but still we all know about Boldore's evolution situation and it being in the opening kinda lowered the odds of it evolving even more.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post

they wouldn't even need to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    That's true, but still we all know about Boldore's evolution situation and it being in the opening kinda lowered the odds of it evolving even more.
    Not really.

Back in Sinnoh Ash's entire team was in the opening, but scenes got altered when they evolved. So the opening means nothing that department.
    His special evolution method means even less, since Trip evolved his Conkledurr and we've seen wild Gigalith. In fact, his evolution method makes him the easiest to evolve, all we need is Juniper pointing it out and offering Ash a trade-tradeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    How does the opening confirm Snivy's not evolving? She wasn't even in it
    Sadly, she's in the ending. I hope that changes though.

After seeing the opening and ending, I think the only two of Ash's Unova team that could be evolving in Episode N are Palpitoad and Scraggy. Oshawott, Snivy and Boldore aren't gonna evolve.

Still hope that Muk and Charizard aren't the only ones we get to see from Ash's non-Unova pokemon.
    For the most part, the endings never really confirmed anything (till the point where we weren't getting a new opening). So nothing really can't evolve except Oshawott

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Yeah, that's why I delete that post and change my thoughts around a bit ^^;
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    that doesn't really mean anything though. Being in an opening/ending doesn't mean it won't evolve, unless there were other spoilers in the opening/ending

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    that doesn't really mean anything though. Being in an opening/ending doesn't mean it won't evolve, unless there were other spoilers in the opening/ending
    I hope not. Well, at least that made me feel better. I thought she'd never evolve until July or something. xD

I have some suspictions about Ash's team after seeing the new opening and the new ending:
    + Besides Charizard's return, there's no spoiler about Ash's team in this adventure; however, I have some suspictions. Both Scraggy and Palpitoad haven't appear anywhere in the opening or the ending; so there's a chance that these two will evolve to Scarfty and Seismitoad in the future. (I hope so). There's two other suspictions. We have seen Boldore and Oshawott in the opening, but since I suspect the opening will have changes in future episodes, I would like to think that they will evolve to Gigalith and Dewott/Samurott before the end of the arc. By the look of the battles in the opening, I think these two will be forced to evolve in order to win AND survive.

+ I'm glad to see Ash's talk with Professor Oak. This proves that there's already "connection" between Unova and Kanto. This means now Ash can send his Extra Unova's Pokemon to Oak's Lab without worrying about leaving some of them behind when he'll return to Kanto. I hope this also means Ash can call now some of his old Pokemon to use it in Unova, even for just one or two episodes, to make it evolve or something. The one I want to see more is Corphish evolving to Crawdaunt and learning some Dark type's move. It would be like when Ash's Krabby evolved to Kingler.

What do you think?

I would love either of Ash's water starters to evolve in this N saga!

But I believe Snivy and Pignite could evolve and eventually scraggy at the end with Axew!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieursa View Post
    There's two other suspictions. We have seen Boldore and Oshawott in the opening, but since I suspect the opening will have changes in future episodes, I would like to think that they will evolve to Gigalith and Dewott/Samurott before the end of the arc. By the look of the battles in the opening, I think these two will be forced to evolve in order to win AND survive.
    They will be chaqnges. But not to change Dewott into Samurott. Samurott stans needs to survive the heavy marketing avlue of >Oshawott. And this could be worse with Snivy from Serperior stans. Please, don't claim that Oshawott is eolving and dissappear in merchandise during the next 9 months.

Takara Tomy needs all the marketable pokemon on the main cast staying in his marketable form for this movie merchandise, specially the short. And because the companies know that Dewott isn't marketable, the toys companies will keep Oshawott the maximum time possible. The same is for his friend Snivy, to a lesser degree.

Not really as that seems to be a re-imagined scene from episode 4.

Random : PokéRadar

Page 511 of 694 FirstFirst ... 411461501507508509510511512513514515521561611 ... LastLast