Page 517 of 694 FirstFirst ... 417467507513514515516517518519520521527567617 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,925 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

That's a lot of merch. It's funny cause they always hide certain Pokemon reveils and it ultimately turns out to be nothing important.

@Yusuf, why do you almays mixed Febraury and September in merch. I see three times referencing September when the toys are in Febraury. The Eevee merch are released on the 9th Febraury, not the 9th September. . Contains Pikachu, Eeee, Minccino, Wobbuffet!!! and Slowpoke.

I don't intend to complain.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 21st January 2013 at 3:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    @Yusuf, why do you almays mixed Febraury and September in merch. I see three times referencing September when the toys are in Febraury. The Eevee merch are released on the 9th Febraury, not the 9th September. . Contains Pikachu, Eeee, Minccino, Wobbuffet!!! and Slowpoke.
    Does it really matter? Yusuf is still taking the time of day to show us all of the merch, something barely any members do around here. I appreciate it, stop complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    That's a lot of merch. It's funny cause they always hide certain Pokemon reveils and it ultimately turns out to be nothing important.
    The kids set pokemon do appear in the anime, Yusuf did put the rest in spoiler tags since its probably not relevant.

---

Fer confusing people is your specialiaty not Yusuf.

Cool more merchandise, but dangnabbit, every time when I get to one of them it always says "no image". xD And that's the Bulbasaur and Totodile Best Wishes card.

A Growlithe might appear? That would be interesting I'm a big fan of that line

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    probably to much to hope that its james growlie isnt it D:

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    I hope it's not I'd like to see someone like Cilan catch it or let it just be a random Cotd's

I hope it's not I'd like to see someone like Cilan catch it or let it just be a random Cotd's
    well if i want anyone with it, it would be cilan. ash is done with capturees i think unless he pulls a hoenn and catches a pokemon he brings to the next gen but ya cilan would be the best choice for it

I'd like to see James's Growlie again. I really like it's loyalty to James and I think it deserved than 2 appearances.
    If it's not James's Growlie (I don't think it is), I hope Cilan catches Growlithe.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

well if i want anyone with it, it would be cilan. ash is done with capturees i think unless he pulls a hoenn and catches a pokemon he brings to the next gen but ya cilan would be the best choice for it
    Hmmm a Growlithe with a spilt evo would be kind of interesting

It has appeared already so it migth be getting a toy because it didnt get at the time(it was just a cameo in the league though).

Speaking of appearances, has that Combee ever appeared yet? I checked Bulbapedia and it hasn't listed it.

Nah another Growlith is probably going to appear, one appeared in the latest ending alongside N and a group of other Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Speaking of appearances, has that Combee ever appeared yet? I checked Bulbapedia and it hasn't listed it.
    Nope they probably dropped the idea haha.

- guy that did the poster "Why the heck did I put a Combee there its not even appearing"

Toobad Cameron's sixth pokemon wasn't that Male Combee.

Are we definete the Combee didn't appear?

Not even in the background anywhere?

Not that I know of. Not even Bulbapedia has it. :/

It's only appearance in BW was in The Four Seasons of Sawsbuck in a photograph.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    It's only appearance in BW was in The Four Seasons of Sawsbuck in a photograph.
    It is also shown in DP in episode An Angry Combeenation. It shows that Combee can make a big wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    It is also shown in DP in episode An Angry Combeenation. It shows that Combee can make a big wall.
    Yea, we know that. But, we're talking about in Best Wishes. It hasn't had a physical appearance yet.

Yea, we know that. But, we're talking about in Best Wishes. It hasn't had a physical appearance yet.
    Maybe it appearance will be close of the end, tie with the Generation VI's debut, showing a male evolution of Combee (it is so unfair to the male Combee).
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Maybe it appearance will be close of the end, tie with the Generation VI's debut, showing a male evolution of Combee (it is so unfair to the male Combee).
    It would seem pointless to show it now. It was on the Best Wishes Season 2 poster and it's the only Pokemon not to appear. So, since it's Episode N, like Pepsi said, they probably dropped the idea, but it would be nice to see a male evolution though.

It would seem pointless to show it now. It was on the Best Wishes Season 2 poster and it's the only Pokemon not to appear. So, since it's Episode N, like Pepsi said, they probably dropped the idea, but it would be nice to see a male evolution though.
    I think also Combee was there close to Dawn just to remind us Sinnoh region, too.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

The point of the poster was to promote the BW2 JC and league arcs, that is done already and we have a new opening and new arc, the poster doesn't mean anything anymore, so while Combee can appear it won't be related to that anymore, we either missed a background Combee or the artists just decided to use it even though it wasn0't going to appear.

Page 517 of 694 FirstFirst ... 417467507513514515516517518519520521527567617 ... LastLast