Page 518 of 694 FirstFirst ... 418468508514515516517518519520521522528568618 ... LastLast
Results 12,926 to 12,950 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    The point of the poster was to promote the BW2 JC and league arcs, that is done already and we have a new opening and new arc, the poster doesn't mean anything anymore, so while Combee can appear it won't be related to that anymore, we either missed a background Combee or the artists just decided to use it even though it wasn0't going to appear.
    Freak bee accident in Japan.

That's the reason why Combee got canned in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    That's a lot of merch. It's funny cause they always hide certain Pokemon reveils and it ultimately turns out to be nothing important.
    The same could be said about 75% of the merchandise that is released, which is why I'm personally done with it. I'm tired of being hyped up by new products only for me to realize later on that they mean nothing. What I would love is for the seiyuu and producers of the anime to hint at future Pokemon captures and evolutions themselves. Wasn't there a blog that gave us information like that? I remember something about Boldore being mentioned. I'd also like more interviews like the one that confirmed that Piplup wouldn't evolve.

One of the new pokemon I'd like to see Is the cub in a kangasghan. That could open a new plot and a episode based on the evolution and eh the cub is always in the pouch. Although this is just an idea
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    One of the new pokemon I'd like to see Is the cub in a kangasghan. That could open a new plot and a episode based on the evolution and eh the cub is always in the pouch. Although this is just an idea
    I still find it weird they never added a Baby Kangaskhan back in Gold & Silver when breeding and Pokemon eggs were first introduced.
    They had already designed the baby version when making Kangaskhan, yet we still get a fully grown version with baby in her pouch hatching from an egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Dude! What if in Gen7, we have a Fire starter, that evolves into Kangaskhan, and then evolves again?!??! Totally new concept!!!! Desu!!!

Truth is that Kangaskhan has been extinct since Kanto... True fact..

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    I still find it weird they never added a Baby Kangaskhan back in Gold & Silver when breeding and Pokemon eggs were first introduced.
    They had already designed the baby version when making Kangaskhan, yet we still get a fully grown version with baby in her pouch hatching from an egg.
    Yeah, but that's just a game mechanic obviously... They can't have you get an empty pouched Kangaskhan when you hatch it, and suddenly have a baby in its pouch now either?

I think they already described it as a baby Kangaskhan back in the first generation, so I'm far more inclined to say that it is just a baby that eventually grows into an adult Kangaskhan, without evolving.. Like how baby Farfetch'd would not have the same feathers at birth or something.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I think they already described it as a baby Kangaskhan back in the first generation, so I'm far more inclined to say that it is just a baby that eventually grows into an adult Kangaskhan, without evolving.. Like how baby Farfetch'd would not have the same feathers at birth or something.. :P
    Yes that's how I remember it being done; the Kangaskhan in the pouch is supposed to be a baby one that grows into the full Kangaskan :P
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    well there is a rumour that the intension is that a cubone was originally a baby kangaskhan whose mother had died but it judged to be too extreme.

There is so much fan speculation around Kangaskhan that if they made anything canon, there would be turmoil. :P
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

Quote Originally Posted by OrcaCity View Post
    There is so much fan speculation around Kangaskhan that if they made anything canon, there would be turmoil. :P
    I agree it would go somewhat crazy.

Don't think any main will ever catch one either.

It is true that Dawn is back and Ash's squirtle return during the N arc??? There is some scans and stuff going around!! Anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    It is true that Dawn is back and Ash's squirtle return during the N arc??? There is some scans and stuff going around!! Anyone??
    None of that is confirmed at all as far as I'm aware.

Don't listen to the 5 year olds on the playground for your information.

where? upload the pics
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Dawn just left... She most likely is not back. Charizard is coming back, an if Squirtle was coming back, there would be a lot of advertisement for it too.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Although I aren't surprised that the writers attempt to bring back Piplup's method of transportation back into the anime (Dawn) there isn't any scan of Dawn re-making a cameo. This week, the information is mainly about the Cheren episode.

Don't post everything you read.

Edit: exist in 2ch more commentary of N but I don't see the words "Hikari" in katakana to think that she's returning.

The only way that I said Dawn re-appearing is to bring back Charizard (because the casualities that Charizard is in Johto) but expect Liza.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 22nd January 2013 at 3:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    The same could be said about 75% of the merchandise that is released, which is why I'm personally done with it. I'm tired of being hyped up by new products only for me to realize later on that they mean nothing.
    Yeah, it's almost all the time.

It's rare if we actually get something interesting (imo and yours at least).

What I would love is for the seiyuu and producers of the anime to hint at future Pokemon captures and evolutions themselves. Wasn't there a blog that gave us information like that? I remember something about Boldore being mentioned. I'd also like more interviews like the one that confirmed that Piplup wouldn't evolve.
    There was a blog by (can't remember his name) and he told us that it's unlikely Boldore will evolve since it needs to be traded, but that was purely his own opinion. He didn't actually have a say on the matter. Everybody blew it out of proportion saying he confirmed it won't evolve.

I agree I want more interviews like that aswell.

I remember the one in 2008 that told us what the GS Ball was originally for (to have Celebi travel with the gang in Johto for a period of time) so i'm hoping we get another soon which explains what was originally going to happen in BW had the TR vs TP eps not been postponed/banned.

I don't know if this is a fanart or real here is a scene from the scan: http://25.media.tumblr.com/5e3e7dde1...w573o1_500.png

I don't know if this is a fanart or real here is a scene from the scan: http://25.media.tumblr.com/5e3e7dde1...w573o1_500.png
    Its from the Meloetta recital short.

I have no clue, with what people can do now with technology, it most likely is fan-made.

Oh it is? I never watched it, so I wouldn't have known.

Oh thanks for clearing up, you rock Pepsi!!

To bad Charizard is the only one returning!!

Poor Totodile and Mudkip, they got excluded.

Now that I think about it there really should be an episode in 6th gen...LOL... where all 18 basic stage starters appear.

It would be nice to see an anime version of all the starters interacting and conversing with one another.

Heck, since Ash has some basic stage, maybe, his Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Totodile, Oshawott, and Snivy can join the fun. Assuming they don't evolve by then.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Poor Totodile and Mudkip, they got excluded.

Now that I think about it there really should be an episode in 6th gen...LOL... where all 18 basic stage starters appear.

It would be nice to see an anime version of all the starters interacting and conversing with one another.

Heck, since Ash has some basic stage, maybe, his Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Totodile, Oshawott, and Snivy can join the fun. Assuming they don't evolve by then.
    Nah Totodile appeared and did stuff, he helped with Bulbasaur I believe, the team pokemon got split and some got helped by some pokemon and other helped by other.

Totodile was with Bulbsaur I believe, Piplup was with Squirtle and Psyduck and there were two or 3 more groups.

Mudkip, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Chimchar, Turtwig, Tepig, Treecko didnt get to do anything, I think Torchic was with Chikorita but I'm not sure.

------

Oh I'm going to have fun with my full starters team ingame atleast

Nah Totodile appeared and did stuff, he helped with Bulbasaur I believe, the team pokemon got split and some got helped by some pokemon and other helped by other.

Totodile was with Bulbsaur I believe, Piplup was with Squirtle and Psyduck and there were two or 3 more groups.

Mudkip, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Chimchar, Turtwig, Tepig, Treecko didnt get to do anything, I think Torchic was with Chikorita but I'm not sure.

------

Oh I'm going to have fun with my full starters team ingame atleast
    Oh...well I just meant in that shot, it was just 3 of the of 5 water starters. Now I know the context of the scene.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

More Mewtwo nice .

Not sure if Yusuf posted the picture of the kids set but I believe he didn't:

Picture looks kind of weird, not the usual white background from the websites, it seems like that was shown on a TV show or something.

Source: sunnyshore at www.pkmncollectors.livejournal.com/

What is more Marketable ? Pignite or Emboar !
    I find Pignite to be the most uncoolest second stage Starter Pokemon .
    Huh , When I saw Emboar then I believe it might be a major Powerhouse Pokemon like Electrivire !
    But Unfortunately , every single Emboar in the Anime suck's !
    They does nowhere near an Electrivire.
    I could hope for Ash's Emboar to be a powerhouse like Electrivire .
    But with no League or anything , There nothing left for Pignite to evolve .

I'm seeing a Salamence !
    Why don't they give Ash a Salamence since there is a Salamence in Market.
    Isn't thats why they give Iris a freaking Dragonite ???
    Last edited by vodor; 23rd January 2013 at 3:05 PM.

Page 518 of 694 FirstFirst ... 418468508514515516517518519520521522528568618 ... LastLast