Page 520 of 694 FirstFirst ... 420470510516517518519520521522523524530570620 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 13,000 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I don't give a damn what the reasoning is, Typhlosion <3!!!!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Na, he's the cute starter the girls love lol.
    Just like all the other water starters. Except Mudkip. Everyone just likes Mudkip.

---
    ---
    ---

Jokes aside, I really don't want to see Ash with a typhlosion; he has both charizard and infernape as his fully evolved fire pokemon. Then there's the potential emboar, so I really don't want to see Typhlosion. And Beedrill! I want to see that pokemon back! I miss all those times Ash would annoy a flock of Beedrill, then they'd try and kill him with twineedle; classic.

If that is Growlie up there, I'm only going to be even happier, even if it's just a cameo.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Just like all the other water starters. Except Mudkip. Everyone just likes Mudkip.

---
    ---
    ---

Jokes aside, I really don't want to see Ash with a typhlosion; he has both charizard and infernape as his fully evolved fire pokemon. Then there's the potential emboar, so I really don't want to see Typhlosion. And Beedrill! I want to see that pokemon back! I miss all those times Ash would annoy a flock of Beedrill, then they'd try and kill him with twineedle; classic.

If that is Growlie up there, I'm only going to be even happier, even if it's just a cameo.
    But but but Typhlosion is epic <3!!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

But but but Typhlosion is epic <3!!!
    And I tell that to the Typhlosion I've owned for two years now on Soul Silver, but I just prefer Ash with a Quilava. If Quilava evolved, and if Pignite grew stronger in this saga, Torkoal will be the runt of the litter. Now normally, I wouldn't care as it is, but having all these evolved fire tanks is overkill imo. I look at the grass pokemon ash has, and think of how balanced they are. Then I look at the water pokemon and become depressed. The fire pokemon? Overkill.

I'd prefer to see Dawn return with a Typhlosion, or even have more cameos of Ethan/Jimmy/Whoever on earth Gold is now. But with Ash, maybe by next generation when he could get a fire starter that doesn't receive too much development for once. And maybe one where the water starter won't be a humiliation...
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Mewtwo and Red Genesect merch releasing on the same day? Come on this is just messing with me if it turns out to be nothing.

Typholsion looks really cool there, i'd love to say it's Ash's but Quilava will have been so short lived it'd be weird. Maybe if he gets at least three decent battles i'd settle for him evolving.
    Not like Quilava will be on the team for a long period of time, he isn't Charizard unfortunatly but I'm not expecting it to be Satoshi I wished and still wish it is but I doubt.

And I tell that to the Typhlosion I've owned for two years now on Soul Silver, but I just prefer Ash with a Quilava. If Quilava evolved, and if Pignite grew stronger in this saga, Torkoal will be the runt of the litter. Now normally, I wouldn't care as it is, but having all these evolved fire tanks is overkill imo. I look at the grass pokemon ash has, and think of how balanced they are. Then I look at the water pokemon and become depressed. The fire pokemon? Overkill.

I'd prefer to see Dawn return with a Typhlosion, or even have more cameos of Ethan/Jimmy/Whoever on earth Gold is now. But with Ash, maybe by next generation when he could get a fire starter that doesn't receive too much development for once. And maybe one where the water starter won't be a humiliation...
    How dare you :O

How dare you :O
    Yep, I crossed that boundary To be fair, aside from Ash, right now she is a fair chance for us to see a Typhlosion under a character that isn't a COTD. Still, I'm intrigued as to what the Typhlosion toy means.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Not like Quilava will be on the team for a long period of time, he isn't Charizard unfortunatly but I'm not expecting it to be Satoshi I wished and still wish it is but I doubt.
    Yeah i highly doubt it aswell.

Just thought i'd join the speculation everybody else is making haha.

Yep, I crossed that boundary To be fair, aside from Ash, right now she is a fair chance for us to see a Typhlosion under a character that isn't a COTD. Still, I'm intrigued as to what the Typhlosion toy means.
    She doesn't even deserve that Quilava she has <.<!!

Especially since it is a copy cat.

What do you mean she doesn't deserve it? Her Quilava does way more than Ash's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    What do you mean she doesn't deserve it? Her Quilava does way more than Ash's.
    It evolved, got the same move Ash's did, forgot it for the same move Ash's knows and had 1 battle. What's the difference here??

It evolved, got the same move Ash's did, forgot it for the same move Ash's knows and had 1 battle. What's the difference here??
    Well hers actually does stuff, it doesn't sit in Oak's lab to rot like Ash's. The way Ash's Cyndaquil evolved into Quilava was also very unrealistic than the way Dawn's evolved because it's never used.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Well hers actually does stuff, it doesn't sit in Oak's lab to rot like Ash's. The way Ash's Cyndaquil evolved into Quilava was also very unrealistic than the way Dawn's evolved because it's never used.
    -_- how do you know what he does at the lab??

And we don't know what "stuff" her Quilava does.

To be honest Ash's Cyndaquil already had a whole region of experience compared to Dawn's who hatched in the later half of Sinnoh. So Ash's evolving was more realistic.

Yes he was roting in the lab and came stronger then before, Torkoal was roting in the lab and came stronge then before, Noctowl was roting in the lab and came stronger then before, poor pokemon roting.

Yes he was roting in the lab and came stronger then before, Torkoal was roting in the lab and came stronge then before, Noctowl was roting in the lab and came stronger then before, poor pokemon roting.
    Torkoal came back stronger? Getting one shotted by darkrai is stronger than before?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Torkoal came back stronger? Getting one shotted by darkrai is stronger than before?
    Almost beat Registeel, that was a shitty plot battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    He means against Registeel. Don't use that retarded battle for proof against anything.

Almost means absolutely nothing in pokemon. Sure electivire almost beat Infernape but it didn't and thats all that mattered in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Almost means absolutely nothing in pokemon. Sure electivire almost beat Infernape but it didn't and thats all that mattered in the end.
    He was getting beaten most times and then was able to put up a figth against a legendary, win or lose logic says he improved, he even used a new move I believe in that battle.

He was getting beaten most times and then was able to put up a figth against a legendary, win or lose logic says he improved, he even used a new move I believe in that battle.
    Yea, Torkoal performed Heat Wave in that battle.

Now the question is if Ash's Charizard will REALLY stay behind for real and not leave again. I presume that thing can burn anything alive since, well, he IS being constantly trained.

Then comes the shocker: he's got kids.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

I think Ash should have a Pokémon with more tactic skills and stats change (sorry to the person who I saw saying this).
    Here is a list of Ash's Pokémon that know more than one stats changing moves or not hitting moves.

Pikachu - Agility (no more using it..), Leer (cannot legitimately have it, no more using it).
    Quilava - Agility (cannot legitimately have it, no more using it), SmokeScreen.
    Noctowl - Hypnosis, Foresight (if count).
    Gliscor - Screech, Sand-Attack.

As see, no one of those Pokémon is really a tactical Pokémon, but always attacker (mostly Pikachu, Quilava and Gliscor).
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Two moves make them the same? Guess all Darmanitan are clones of Infernape since they know Flare Blitz and Flamethrower respectively. Seriously though, Ash's Quilava is different from Dawn's just like May's Venasaur and Wartortle are different from Ash's Bulbasaur and Squritle. But if you do consider the Quilava's as clones you better consider May's Venasaur a clone since they only thing different is it's a girl and know Petal Dance insteads of Solarbeam. I'll admit the Squirtle's were different from the beginning
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Two moves make them the same? Guess all Darmanitan are clones of Infernape since they know Flare Blitz and Flamethrower respectively. Seriously though, Ash's Quilava is different from Dawn's just like May's Venasaur and Wartortle are different from Ash's Bulbasaur and Squritle. But if you do consider the Quilava's as clones you better consider May's Venasaur a clone since they only thing different is it's a girl and know Petal Dance insteads of Solarbeam. I'll admit the Squirtle's were different from the beginning
    No, I'm saying they both evolved and learned the same exact move, then it reappears and forgets Eruption, like wtf?? What the hell was the point if you were gonna learn Flamethrower anyway. They could of just taught him that from the beginning. That was totally a copy cat move.

Page 520 of 694 FirstFirst ... 420470510516517518519520521522523524530570620 ... LastLast