Page 531 of 694 FirstFirst ... 431481521527528529530531532533534535541581631 ... LastLast
Results 13,251 to 13,275 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Wait a second! The opening to episode N had N watching the battle between the two in a cathedral-like buildiing. SO THAT MEANS! Cheren and Satoshi might battle again, in a cathedral like building and have a rematch! Mijumaru might get redeemed!
    Once again. No not everything happens like it shows in the opening as we are not getting Oshawott and Boldore fending off against the controlled pokemon in some ruins. We aren't even getting them at all in the next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Once again. No not everything happens like it shows in the opening as we are not getting Oshawott and Boldore fending off against the controlled pokemon in some ruins. We aren't even getting them at all in the next episode.
    That's why I hate the opening. It's relevant to the beginning episodes but none of it really matches with what really happens.

Well outside of the match-up between the two Pokémon trainers.
    ----
    And for something different:

Oh and no, a rematch will never redeem Oshawott. Nothing could ever redeem Oshawott, well I guess in my opinion anyway.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

According to my records Oshawott has been used 10 times in official matches and this is his record. Won - Draw - Loss [4 - 1 - 7]. Some people count practice matches between the group and fending off against wild pokemon. I don't. So I don't count Oshawott being used to fend off against Onix. Last win was vs Clay's Krokorok.
    But ... what makes a practice battle with no badge in game an "official match"?, following that logic, any battle on Episode N won´t count

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    But ... what makes a practice battle with no badge in game an "official match"?, following that logic, any battle on Episode N won´t count
    Then I guess I shouldn't include Iris vs Georgia or Cilan vs Burgundy in their debuts. As they aren't in a tournament or go for badges.

I specifically said practice matches between the group, ex. Axew vs Scraggy, Emolga/Stunfisk vs Swadloon, Boldore vs Excadrill, etc.

This was Cheren's first match as a gym leader so it counts.

Then I guess I shouldn't include Iris vs Georgia or Cilan vs Burgundy in their debuts. As they aren't in a tournament or go for badges.

I specifically said practice matches between the group, ex. Axew vs Scraggy, Emolga/Stunfisk vs Swadloon, Boldore vs Excadrill, etc.

This was Cheren's first match as a gym leader so it counts.
    His first match as a gym leader ... against a trainer that already has his badge, still sounds kinda practice battle to me, a practice battle for Cheren

lol if Ash got Piplup or Dawn had followed him to Unova, Oshawott could've evolved, because (I heard) Piplup merchandises are much more popular than Oshawott.

For some reason Oshawott hasn't got its own ending theme yet in BW, unlike Piplup. That's an evidence there.

Anyways, this loss makes me anticipate Gen 6 even moar.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I watched that last battle Ash vs Cheren and I thought to myself after Wotter Popularus got thunder bitten in the neck: "BossToad is somewhere watching and laughing while shaking his head..."

Oh well. They needed to show Cheren's "skills" as a gym leader by making him win right?
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

I admit that Oshawott is losing too much this days. his marketing value isn't translating into proper wins (and Oshawott has screentime, not battle screentime)

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

I'm ****ing done with Oshawott, I want that loser Pokémon off Ash's team as soon as possible, trade, release, I don't freaking care I want it off Ash's team as soon as possible.
    Calm down. Oshawott has gooten enough wins and he is getting too much loses but don't make Oshawott releasing a good option.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Oh, God, the Cheren battle. Oshawott needs to win ASAP!
    Oshawott needs wins, I admit.

Evolution will not save it, it needs to be traded or released, that's only thing that can save it. But that's just my opinion.
    @dmandistin, I don't like your forms of giving opinion. You don't have control of the show, remember.

It should have evolved before or after Driftveil Gym. A certain someone will probably come on later and defend Oshawott claiming it is Ash's most important pokemon this generation.
    It's @Ciccone/The 4th Kira? Aaaah, I know who she is. Oshawott is made for marketing, not for battles. Oshawott hasn't got enough battles and when he battles he usually lose. But I think that his league (And the League herself) worse was worse than the Cheren battle.

If marketing Oshawott was so important, they should've given it to Iris or Cilan. At least then I wouldn't care if it constantly lost.
    @dman, you only care for Ash? Well, the reason why Oshawott was to Ash's team is because Ash is the only star of the show. Iris and Cilan are sidekick and don't promote so well the starters.

According to my records Oshawott has been used 12 times in official matches and this is his record. Won - Draw - Loss [4 - 1 - 7]. Some people count practice matches between the group and fending off against wild pokemon. I don't. So I don't count Oshawott being used to fend off against Onix. Last win was vs Clay's Krokorok.
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    lol if Ash got Piplup or Dawn had followed him to Unova, Oshawott could've evolved, because (I heard) Piplup merchandises are much more popular than Oshawott.

For some reason Oshawott hasn't got its own ending theme yet in BW, unlike Piplup. That's an evidence there.
    What? Today'ss episode was BWS2-27/BW2N-3 and you now that there are a episode maned BW S2-3 that focuses on Piplup. In it, Oshawott was ALL the episode (and I said ALL the episode) out of his Pokeball. And to note, BW3 is the episode where Ash captures Oshawott (and the SG Sandile, latter Ash's powerhouse, Krokodile debut).

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    I watched that last battle Ash vs Cheren and I thought to myself after Oshawott got thunder bitten in the neck: "Palpitoad is somewhere watching and laughing while shaking his head..."

Oh well. They needed to show Cheren's "skills" as a gym leader by making him win right?
    Don't use depectives.

@All of them, Oshawott was supoosed to evolve into Samurott in the league. Remember that was Ash's Unova Starter and that none of her rivals has any member of the Oshawott line for the league until Cameron appeared. But because his personality and he was very marketable they decided to not evolve Oshawott. Here, the problem

The real problem here is the League. I Oshawott won on-screen in the league, that complain has dissapeared quickly.

Evolution will not save it, it needs to be traded or released, that's only thing that can save it. But that's just my opinion.
    That's retarded. Why the hell would Ash release his Pokemon or trade it? Because it's not a good battler? It's up to the trainer to train his Pokemon. Which is ultimately up to the writers.

Ash's oshawott is getting all that he deserves. And yes palpitoad is laughing his butt off like a boss at juniper's saying That'll show Ash for always neglecting me.

The pokemon that most need development are

Palpitoad
    Leavanny
    Krookodile
    Pignite
    Boldore
    Unfezant
    Scraggy
    Snivy
    Mijumaru
    Pikachu.

Reverse that to get the order of marketability AKA all the writers care about.

Osha (the writers handling it) really disappointed me today. Shown of really weak and not getting a hit! And it's sad they don't have any time to redeem him. Evolve him now would't do any good. awful!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

ok Dman, should Snivy get off Ash's team as well?

She hasn't won many fights either, those she has won are either by use of attract (Trip's Servine, Clay's Palpitoad) or spoiled female pokemon that needed to be taught a lesson (brat gothita and prissy Cincino, and in the latter battle she wasn't even controlled by Ash either)

If you consider oshawott to be useless at this point, then Snivy is worse off because at least while Oshawott tried to train to be stronger, she started out as a strong pokemon, and hasn't changed at all since Ash caught her.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 31st January 2013 at 5:22 PM.

Did someone post the march calendar??

If anyone didn't see it:
    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...6494100062.png

Default March Calendar!!

Discuss!! Emolga development episode!!

Coil and Jibacoil is Colress.
    Gothitelle is COTD most likely.
    Same for maractus and swadloon.
    Emolga will win some more for iris.
    OMG HAXORUS 4 IRIS!!!! Naaaah.
    Whirlipede for COTD.

No one get their hopes up for Haxorus. Remeber gigalith?

Magnemite & Whirlipede could be a plasma grunt pokemon while Magnezone could be Colress.

Although remember any of them could be completely random 3 second appearances. I wouldn't be surprised to see an ep featuring the whole magnemite line

Gardevoir for Cilan

O.o interesting pokemon choice. There can be a lot solutions. i would love a tournament.

Some pretty mighty pokes.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Magnemite & Whirlipede could be a plasma grunt pokemon while Magnezone could be Colress.

Although remember any of them could be completely random 3 second appearances. I wouldn't be surprised to see an ep featuring the whole magnemite line

Gardevoir for Cilan
    More like Maractus for Cilan. No joke, I would love to see it happen.
    BLAH

I don't know about anyone else, but this kind of confirms two whole episodes for me: one with Emolga w/ the 3 beautiful Pokemon to the left of her...and another with Team Plasma.

Seriously, Magnemite's already a confirmed Plasma Pokmeon, and the other Pokemon there just scream Team Plasma involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post

Discuss!! Emolga development episode!!
    Correct if I am wrong but couldn't the picture just be a brunch of random pokémon and completely unrelated to the animé?

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Correct if I am wrong but couldn't the picture just be a brunch of random pokémon and completely unrelated to the animé?
    No, they have Pokemon that will appear in future episodes in that month. However, that doesn't mean they will have a central role and could just appear with a very, very, minor role.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    its anime related, we have been getting it for a while. Shows pokemon that appear for that months episodes. However the pokemon that appear may be important or may just be short appearances in the background

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    No one get their hopes up for Haxorus. Remeber gigalith?
    I kind of doubt Axew would evolve twice in the space of a month, anyway. :P

I wonder if that Gardevior's the same one we saw with N and the goddesses in the ending credits?

Man, Emolga's tiny...

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    I kind of doubt Axew would evolve twice in the space of a month, anyway. :P

I wonder if that Gardevior's the same one we saw with N and the goddesses in the ending credits?

Man, Emolga's tiny...
    Unless it pulls a Charizard, I can't see it though.

Page 531 of 694 FirstFirst ... 431481521527528529530531532533534535541581631 ... LastLast