Page 532 of 694 FirstFirst ... 432482522528529530531532533534535536542582632 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,300 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Unless it pulls a Charizard, I can't see it though.
    Or mamoswine. It only took 2 eps as a piloswine.

Calendar:

So I guess Gothitelle and Gardevor will be in the same episode(Gardevoir is on the kids set also) and probably even Maractus, maybe a musical episode, or a lady pokemon episode, Emolga would be here along with Snivy(and Bayleef )

Magnezone(also on kids set), Magnemite probably TP grunts.

Swadloon and Whirlipede migth be in an episode related to both.

No idea about Haxorous if Drayden appears in an episode it would be cool but since Salamence is scheduled to appear it migth be an Iris devoted episode or some kind of dragon competition.

We still migth get in March Growlithe, Typhlosion, Beedril and Salamence, which might appear in April instead of March, since the set covers the two months(but sometimes spills to a third)

Anyway bunch of cool pokemon I hope they do something cool with them.

--------

Btw Oshawott situation, wasn't it an example battle? did he get koed after the battle was over(by the pictures) just for the sake of comedy? I don't why all the fuss if it was in a comedic way.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 31st January 2013 at 7:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    No idea about Haxorous if Drayden appears in an episode it would be cool but since Salamence is scheduled to appear it migth be an Iris devoted episode or some kind of dragon competition.
    Salamence is scheduled to appear? When?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Salamence is scheduled to appear? When?
    Kids set, the sets that you always say have nothing to do with the anime even though they do.

Kids set, the sets that you always say have nothing to do with the anime even though they do.
    Any proof that those kids sets are relevent to the anime?

Any proof that those kids sets are relevent to the anime?
    Since DP the pokemon that appears in those sets for the two months(it usually covers two months) appear in the anime, why do I have to explain it again? you have seen this with your own eyes you are here since July 2011 now, you have seen the kids set being released and dicussed here and appearing in the anime since the start of BW.

Since DP the pokemon that appears in those sets for the two months(it usually covers two months) appear in the anime, why do I have to explain it again? you have seen this with your own eyes you are here since July 2011 now, you have seen the kids set being released and dicussed here and appearing in the anime since the start of BW.
    I don't pay attention to kids sets, so I wouldn't know if they're relevent to the anime or not. Btw drop the attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Or mamoswine. It only took 2 eps as a piloswine.
    First you're saying it's unlikely for Axew to evolve twice and now you're giving examples of how hw could evolve twice. I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    No one get their hopes up for Haxorus. Remeber gigalith?
    Nobody would have gotten their hopes up even if you didn't say that, bro.

You heard the man, drop the additude! Besides, the nice +1 to his postcount is the real goal here.

I don't pay attention to kids sets, so I wouldn't know if they're relevent to the anime or not. Btw drop the attitude.
    They are talked here every two months or so, you have talked about it plenty of times. What attitude just saying to you it doesn't mean I tell you its the kids set because you don't believe they mean anything.

Unless somehow a Salamence promotion starts(I don't think there is anything rigth now) or he appears in he movie, its apperance in the kids set is anime related.

Quote Originally Posted by Surely Comedic View Post
    do u think ash will cach zekrom
    Personally I prefer Manaphy but I'm ok with Zekrom.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post
    You heard the man, drop the additude! Besides, the nice +1 to his postcount is the real goal here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjy_7haflaM

They are talked here every two months or so, you have talked about it plenty of times. What attitude just saying to you it doesn't mean I tell you its the kids set because you don't believe they mean anything.

Unless somehow a Salamence promotion starts(I don't think there is anything rigth now) or he appears in he movie, its apperance in the kids set is anime related.
    So Arceus is gonna appear too? He was also in a kids set.

So Arceus is gonna appear too? He was also in a kids set.
    Whats the part of, unless its being promoted somewhere else that you didnt read? I'm not going to lose time again linking you old sets and giving you proof the pokemon appear.

Deoxys appeared because it got a card set, Arceus is being promoted rigth now, card set and a DW doll or wtv, again I'm not going to discuss this with you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Surely Comedic View Post
    **** YOU KNOW TOO MUCH

time too delete all evidence of this acc's existence byelol
    Haha what a fail.

-
    Anyway, I don't see why there's an argument on not noticing the toys. Not everyone pays attention to those things.

Random : PokéRadar

Well that justifies the Typhlosion even more lol. The only Pokemon that really concern me is the Gardevoir and Magnezone since I love them lol.

Gardevoir for Ash <3!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well that justifies the Typhlosion even more lol. The only Pokemon that really concern me is the Gardevoir and Magnezone since I love them lol.

Gardevoir for Ash <3!!
    A johto starters promotion can pop out of nowhere for April lol but yeah it probably will appear and once again it doesn't have to belong to Satoshi.

Gardevoir for Ash <3!!
    Gardevoir for Cilan <3!!

But yeah those may all be Pokemon of the Day except for Emolga that may belong to Iris although that Palpitoad from a while back ended up being wild.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Gardevoir for Cilan <3!!

But yeah those may all be Pokemon of the Day except for Emolga that may belong to Iris although that Palpitoad from a while back ended up being wild.
    For Gardevoir like I said in my post I'm betting on a girly episode, with Gardevoir, Maractus, Gothetitelle and Emolga being part of it atleast, gief Jynx/Smoochum and Snivy.

Gardevoir for Ash <3!!
    Ash's Quilava is not evolving... not when Charizard's set to appear sooner or later :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Ash's Quilava is not evolving... not when Charizard's set to appear sooner or later :P
    It evolved when we had Infernape as the main star of the show, just saying, I'm not expecting it but if there is some kind of fire tournament or wtv, I don't see why not, like I said I'm happy we see a Typhlosion, the Johto starters were pretty much ignored.

Lol they have nothing to do with each other. I believe Pignite is still staying on the team at the same time Charizard is. It's not like I want him to stay for the whole arc. Quilava coming back for like 2 to 3 episodes wouldn't be too impossible.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

For Gardevoir like I said in my post I'm betting on a girly episode, with Gardevoir, Maractus, Gothetitelle and Emolga being part of it atleast, gief Jynx/Smoochum and Snivy.
    Maybe. Although we just had one not too long ago.

It would be hilarious if it's an episode where feminine pokemon are actually male.

Male Gardevoir, Male Gothitelle, and Ash's Leavanny.

It evolved when we had Infernape as the main star of the show, just saying, I'm not expecting it but if there is some kind of fire tournament or wtv, I don't see why not, like I said I'm happy we see a Typhlosion, the Johto starters were pretty much ignored.
    Not Quilava... it got everything in Johto, where it should have evolved. Totodile should of been the one to evolve in Sinnoh But again, unless the writers are pushing to show that Ash really only ever cares for his Fire Starters (despite the fact he wanted to start with Squirtle), I'd rather Typlosion just been owned by someone else :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

La obligatoria list of Kids BW and if the pokemon that appears on the set appeared in the anime

Spoiler:- Complete list:

The opnly three reasons why a pokemon appears on the set and not in the anime are:
    -1. Because they are promoting a new pokemon and it isn't expected to appear in the anime in a reasonable time. (Ej:Samurott, Zweilous)
    -2. Because they're older legendaries that they want to promote (Ex: Deoxys) Usually toied with other promotions.
    -3. The August set. Remember @Locormus saying that Axew and Pignite could evolve because the August set. Locormus was wrong because this set was made was made to end the Gen V pokemon and to hide any spoilers about BW2. For this reason, Piplup appeared in October with the Kami, Roserade, etc.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 31st January 2013 at 9:50 PM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Not Quilava... it got everything in Johto, where it should have evolved. Totodile should of been the one to evolve in Sinnoh But again, unless the writers are pushing to show that Ash really only ever cares for his Fire Starters (despite the fact he wanted to start with Squirtle), I'd rather Typlosion just been owned by someone else :P
    Not going to get into that whole argument of the fire types and how ridiculous it is, I rather any evolution of pokemon he owns, that is set to appear to belong to him then to anyone else.

Magnezone and Magnemite are almost certainly Achroma's, I have little to no doubt about it, if it isn't his, then it'll most likely belong to some Plasma Grunts.

Hoping March keeps the current formula of 2 main episodes and then 2 filler episodes a month, because then that means we get another Team Plasma episode and maybe, a N episode.

I don't know why, but seeing the Maractus, Venipede, and Swadloon makes me think the gang will re-visit Castelia City, meet up with Burgh, and help him investigate something going on with Castelia Sewers.

I hope that Haxorus means one of 2 things: Drayden Returns.....or.....Liberty Garden finally debuts.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Magnezone and Magnemite are almost certainly Achroma's, I have little to no doubt about it, if it isn't his, then it'll most likely belong to some Plasma Grunts.
    Well, the Magnezone most likely is. But, that Magnemite was shown in the preview, which most likely belongs to a Grunt.

Page 532 of 694 FirstFirst ... 432482522528529530531532533534535536542582632 ... LastLast