Page 535 of 694 FirstFirst ... 435485525531532533534535536537538539545585635 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,375 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    So give him another Pokémon from another region maybe a Charizard

I don´t see where are Cilan´s chances to stay, he has the same chances to leave and to stay, but the marketing says he will leave unless he is in the X/Y games.
    Brock wasn't in the AG and DP games and he still stayed. Cilan has the same chance and his character would fit well in the France environment. He has a good shot to stay, which would explain his lack of captures currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I don't think they hate it for being a powerhouse, it's more like it took away battles from Stunfisk (which I also like)
    Stunfisk ended growing up on me, I didn´t like it at first, but I actually like Dwebble/Crustle a bit more, another capture for Cilan is a 50/50 possibility for being a Crustle or being a Stunfisk, only time will tel

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Brock wasn't in the AG and DP games and he still stayed. Cilan has the same chance and his character would fit well in the France environment. He has a good shot to stay, which would explain his lack of captures currently.
    Brock was in AG, in FR/LG games, he even got his looks changed to fit to the games

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Brock was in AG, in FR/LG games, he even got his looks changed to fit to the games
    FR/LG games aren't connected to Hoenn games. Brock wasn't in the R/S games.

I don't think they hate it for being a powerhouse, it's more like it took away battles from Stunfisk (which I also like)
    I believe Pansage is the one who battled more so why aren't you saying Pansage took the figths from Stunfisk instead? Crustle hasn't done crap in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I believe Pansage is the one who battled more so why aren't you saying Pansage took the figths from Stunfisk instead? Crustle hasn't done crap in a long time.
    I know that Pepsi, that's why I said Crustle hasn't been seen since episode 95, but it hasn't battled since 92 or earlier(?). And I said that as possibly the reason people didn't like Crustle, not because he actually did
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I know that Pepsi, that's why I said Crustle hasn't been seen since episode 95, but it hasn't battled since 92 or earlier(?). And I said that as possibly the reason people didn't like Crustle, not because he actually did
    Just meant to touch on the, it stole figths from Stunfisk situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Just meant to touch on the, it stole figths from Stunfisk situation.
    Yeah I get it, Pansage takes up mainly everything :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Well to post my opinion, I agree that cilan catching a fourth has pros and cons, pros being another member to his team, maybe a powerhouse to beef up his team comparatively to his companions. Cons being that pokemkn such as stunfisk and crustle would be neglected more because they need to develop his new capture ( don't argue about crustle, it got all its development In bws1,)

As for iris, if she intends to leave, I would like her to get another capture, but something weaker, nothing like dragonite, and for the love of god let her battle the thing before catching it!!! If iris is staying (unlikely), then she should hold back on captures and such and allow cilan to get more screentime for his mons. Although I do want to see excadrill more from her.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

The wait might be over very soon for Charizard's return!
    A new episode was announced for march seventh "Get Fired Up, Lizardon! Vs. Kairyu"
    725449567.jpg
    A Charmender will also appear! Charizard's kid I am hoping!!!!!maybe Iris will get it!
    Last edited by thelord3; 1st February 2013 at 9:41 AM.

Crobat and Gallade! the Ultimate Duo..... Crollade rock!

Quote Originally Posted by thelord3 View Post
    The wait might be over very soon for Charizard's return!
    A new episode was announced for march seventh "Get Fired Up, Lizardon! Vs. Kairyu"
    725449567.jpg
    A Charmender will also appear! Charizard's kid I am hoping!!!!!maybe Iris will get it!
    why post that here?
    theres a thread already haha

I am so sorry! I had no Idea. I have my computer on all day and this is one of the tabs in my chrome and I just click refresh every day to see if there s anything new! I was just so excited when I saw that. I usually don't post often unless I really feel the need to do it.

Crobat and Gallade! the Ultimate Duo..... Crollade rock!

Quote Originally Posted by thelord3 View Post
    I am so sorry! I had no Idea. I have my computer on all day and this is one of the tabs in my chrome and I just click refresh every day to see if there s anything new! I was just so excited when I saw that. I usually don't post often unless I really feel the need to do it.
    hah its alright dont worry about it xP

Oshawott is only Pokemon I don't mind Ash releasing .
    Ever Since Ash met that Thing , Bad thing just kept happening to him.
    Ash should just dump him somewhere with lot of girl and Move On.
    Because That what he's good for !
    Chasing after girl and getting everyone in trouble .

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Did someone post the march calendar??

If anyone didn't see it:
    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...6494100062.png
    Filler or Iris episode .
    That like I thought about ''N Saga'' .
    Last edited by vodor; 1st February 2013 at 3:11 PM.

Sue me, I think Iris should get that Charmander in the upcoming episode if only to have another Dragon. She could also catch a Bagon for another Dragon-type and Dragon.

There are alot of interesting Pokemon in the calender.

Gardevoir - probably related to N.
    Emolga - Iris'.
    Magnemite and Magnezone - Probably Team Plasma. I really want to see Magnezone! It deserve screen time since it didn't get much back in DP.
    Maractus - from the TP episode. Swadloon and Whirlpede might be there as well.
    Gothitelle and Haxorus - I really don't know.

Really excited about all those Pokemon appearing.
    Its body is covered with a pure white fur. The colder the weather, the more active it becomes.
    Dewgong

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/if7pug.png[/IMG]

Oh I get it.

Emolga is being released in March to make room for her brand new Charizard, so she only has 4 Pokémon instead of 5.

Makes perfect sense.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Oh I get it.

Emolga is being released in March to make room for her brand new Charizard, so she only has 4 Pokémon instead of 5.

Makes perfect sense.
    Tbh it wouldn't surprise me at all. Minus the Charizard. At least Excadrill has the excuse of being her starter but Emolga looks really off in a Dragon Master's team.

inb4 Ash trades Charizard/Gible for Iris' Emolga.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Tbh it wouldn't surprise me at all. Minus the Charizard. At least Excadrill has the excuse of being her starter but Emolga looks really off in a Dragon Master's team.

Yeah, Emolga doesn't fit her team, she's there just for being the cute mouse of the generation, much like Pachirisu. Cilan should have gotten Emolga so Iris will have only Excadrill and Dragon-types. That or nobody would catch her in first place.
    Its body is covered with a pure white fur. The colder the weather, the more active it becomes.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Yeah, Emolga doesn't fit her team, she's there just for being the cute mouse of the generation, much like Pachirisu. Cilan should have gotten Emolga so Iris will have only Excadrill and Dragon-types. That or nobody would catch her in first place.
    What it does ? Seriously, Iris can catch every Pokémon that she wants. It's not because she wants to become a Dragon Master that she's forced to have Dragon Types. Emolga is her Pokémon and I'm pretty sure Iris like her. Being a Dragon Master has some consequences, but not as big as releasing a Pokémon that we like that it is not a Dragon type.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account ا my shiny hunting Youtube channel
    my shiny hunting Google+ page

Spoiler:- Current shiny hunts:

I think some people like the idea of Iris having other types, but I do think she should have more dragons than non-dragons. Right now she has two of each but it still doesn't sit well with me.

3 dragons + Excadrill + Emolga is what should happen because her goal should shine brighter.

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    There are alot of interesting Pokemon in the calender.

Gardevoir - probably related to N.
    Emolga - Iris'.
    Magnemite and Magnezone - Probably Team Plasma. I really want to see Magnezone! It deserve screen time since it didn't get much back in DP.
    Maractus - from the TP episode. Swadloon and Whirlpede might be there as well.
    Gothitelle and Haxorus - I really don't know.

Really excited about all those Pokemon appearing.
    The Maractus shouldn't be from the Team Plasma episode as that's February, same goes for Swadloon and Whirlpede.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    The Maractus shouldn't be from the Team Plasma episode as that's February, same goes for Swadloon and Whirlpede.
    Perhaps not but that doesn't mean Team Plasma won't show up in March.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Right, totally forgot about it. So now it becomes more interesting.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I know that specific trade won't happen (nor should it happen in my opinion), but a different trade between them would be nice. Just not one for Emolga since Ash already has a good Electric-type that has more marketability than it can handle lbr. Unfortunately, I don't see any new Pokemon for Ash's roster until the next saga, and although Iris is bound to get at least one more Pokemon, I see it originating from an egg. Hey, the writers love giving female characters Pokemon eggs right?

Page 535 of 694 FirstFirst ... 435485525531532533534535536537538539545585635 ... LastLast