Page 537 of 694 FirstFirst ... 437487527533534535536537538539540541547587637 ... LastLast
Results 13,401 to 13,425 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Lol I never get why people were so pissed over the trade. Buizel on Ash and Ambipom with Dawn is best for both.
    1 of the bigger problems from that was the fact that they made a big thing of aipom wanting to do contests(the reason it was traded) and then have ambipom given away. At the very least if they really had to make space for togekiss theys should've found a better way to get rid of Ambipom maybe let it train with dawns mother or something contest related.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I didn't get why it was so 'offending' either.. I just know that a few were really displeased with the event, and effectively how Zoey played a part in it. If N plays a part in releasing, say.. Palpitoad.. How will the fanbase react to that?

I mean we've still never seen Palpitoad outside of the battling context since it was caught. I cared for it for a long time, but truth of the matter is that it just does not exist outside of battling. I'll be genuinely surprised if Ash throws out Palpitoad to help the Relief Corps in BWn7 put out the fire. I will genuinely state that I was wrong about my falling out with Palpitoad. I was just so pissed with how it was treated.. I mean come on, we're 116 episodes in and the guy has been on cast for 80 episodes, yet we've never seen it outside of a battle? This is Kanto writing people! Almost as bad as Tauros/Lickitung!
    As for palpitoad i really hope it itsn't released.All they need to do with it is give it some shots showing how it interacts with others and maybe an episode in which it stars and it would be ok.

I don't think or hope Palpitoad gets released. I still think he can evolve since Oshawott most likely won't

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    As for palpitoad i really hope it itsn't released.All they need to do with it is give it some shots showing how it interacts with others and maybe an episode in which it stars and it would be ok.
    Yeah, too little too late.. Nothing to care for now is there? Giving it some interacting shots in the last episode it appears in will do many wonders for it.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I don't think or hope Palpitoad gets released. I still think he can evolve since Oshawott most likely won't
    I really hope it is. It should never have been caught in the first place. For a pokemon that has been rotated onto the main cast, it is the worst handled pokemon in the series. This excludes Tauros, Kingler, Muk and to an extent Snorlax as they were never really on the team. Palpitoad has been on the team, yet we've never seen it on the team. It has only had a handful of episodes in 80 episodes time and it just never appeared outside of battling Zebstrika's, Darumaka or Stoutland.. It really is just that.

After Best Wishes is done, Palpitoad will be remembered as the one pokemon that never appeared, and as the one that mostly beat two Zebstrika and nothing else.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 5th February 2013 at 11:23 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Those Pikachu things look pretty cool
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Yeah, too little too late.. Nothing to care for now is there? Giving it some interacting shots in the last episode it appears in will do many wonders for it.. -.-
    I really hope it is. It should never have been caught in the first place. For a pokemon that has been rotated onto the main cast, it is the worst handled pokemon in the series. This excludes Tauros, Kingler, Muk and to an extent Snorlax as they were never really on the team. Palpitoad has been on the team, yet we've never seen it on the team. It has only had a handful of episodes in 80 episodes time and it just never appeared outside of battling Zebstrika's, Darumaka or Stoutland.. It really is just that.

After Best Wishes is done, Palpitoad will be remembered as the one pokemon that never appeared, and as the one that mostly beat two Zebstrika and nothing else.. -.-
    it has been handled badly I freely admit this.But i definatly don't want it released beacuse that would mean it was entirely wasted,as long as it isn't relased it still has some form of possiblities.The problem with palpitoad i believe has always steemed from the fact that it has never had a clearly defined personalty.As such it means that there is no reason to write it into episodes where it wasn't battling. However this does not mean that palpitoad is entirely useless or that it's too litle too late.A pokemon can appear only a few times and yet show some major personalty.My example here is primeape it only actually appeared in about 2 episodes but managed to define itself(granted it was later removed from the cast but that I view as a clear error in judgement that i don't think they'll repeat) .Now then as a palpitoad i admit it's unlikely to suddenly develop a personalty however if it were to evolve(there is no reason they coudn't evolve it-no marketing limitations) that would be reason enough for it to have a clearer personalty and get focus.It would make it remembered as something other than the pokemon that didn't appear and it then might be useful next time ash actually uses his reserves(like in the sinnoh league).

It can still redeem itself (or actually Ash could redeem himself). But that would require the writers to put Oshawott on the backseat for once and give Palpitoad the Krokorok/Krookodile treatment.
    Give it some important battles, training episodes, Evolution and some interaction with Stunfisk, a rivalry with Krookodile/Exadrill and have it join the picnic scenes would be a huge step in fixing this.

But it isn't the only neglected Pokemon (just the worst by far).

Krookodile's only interaction since evolving is sparring with Meloetta
    Boldore and Leavanny also have barely any interaction with the rest
    Dragonite has had 0 interaction with the other Pokemon
    Exadril has had very little contact with the rest (usually in its ball during the usual picnic scenes)

Outside of the starters, Scraggy, Pikachu and Axew most of the Pokemon get neglected during the usual downtime together. Though I agree its plain ridiculous that Palpitoad has none whatsoever and has only been out of his ball to fight. Especially since he and Stunfisk are the only 2 Pokemon with an established prior connection out of the whole cast. Its only Emolga and Snivy, Oshawott and Pignite, Scraggy headbutting stuff and Axew getting lost, thats basically all the interaction among the teams.

Well that can still change, afterall mid-Sinnoh Buizel was being set up as the overpowered powerhouse that was taking all the wins and Gliscor the crybaby who never battled, then that changed near the end with Infernape claiming the ridiculous battler title and Gliscor taking down one of Paul's strongest Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    It can still redeem itself (or actually Ash could redeem himself). But that would require the writers to put Oshawott on the backseat for once and give Palpitoad the Krokorok/Krookodile treatment.
    Give it some important battles, training episodes, Evolution and some interaction with Stunfisk, a rivalry with Krookodile/Exadrill and have it join the picnic scenes would be a huge step in fixing this.

But it isn't the only neglected Pokemon (just the worst by far).

Krookodile's only interaction since evolving is sparring with Meloetta
    Boldore and Leavanny also have barely any interaction with the rest
    Dragonite has had 0 interaction with the other Pokemon
    Exadril has had very little contact with the rest (usually in its ball during the usual picnic scenes)

Outside of the starters, Scraggy, Pikachu and Axew most of the Pokemon get neglected during the usual downtime together. Though I agree its plain ridiculous that Palpitoad has none whatsoever and has only been out of his ball to fight. Especially since he and Stunfisk are the only 2 Pokemon with an established prior connection out of the whole cast. Its only Emolga and Snivy, Oshawott and Pignite, Scraggy headbutting stuff and Axew getting lost, thats basically all the interaction among the teams.

Well that can still change, afterall mid-Sinnoh Buizel was being set up as the overpowered powerhouse that was taking all the wins and Gliscor the crybaby who never battled, then that changed near the end with Infernape claiming the ridiculous battler title and Gliscor taking down one of Paul's strongest Pokemon.
    It can't. Read what you've just wrote down:
    - Put Oshawott on the backseat: Not going to happen. In these last GenV weeks, we'll see heavy focus on the most marketable specimens.
    - Give Palpitoad the Krookodile treatment: Not going to happen. Krookodile has been on the cast since BW3, it's on the show and has appeared throughout the region. Impossible to replicate for Palpitoad at this time: Again, too late = too late.
    - Important battles: Just how many battles do you think there are left? Not many, that's for sure though. And considering how they will likely focus on the most marketable specimens in this last 'episode', Palpitoad will be getting the shaft in favor of the likes of Charizard, Oshawott, Pikachu, Pignite, Scraggy and Snivy.
    - Rivalry with Krookodile/Excadrill: WHAT FOR? It hasn't shown any sort of attitude and this will seem extremely forced and out of place. It's not going to have an extreme amount of focus when all focus will be on N, Charizard and Pikachu throughout this episode. So a sudden rivalry subplot will seem extremely forced, not to mention that we still have to address quite a few in these dieing days of Best Wishes: Axew/Scraggy, Iris/Georgia, Cilan/Burgundy.. Yeah..
    - Picnic scenes: Just how many have we actually had in the entirety of Best Wishes that makes you assume that in the upcoming 24 episodes there will be enough of them to turn the year and a half of neglect into a huge step forward? We'll likely have two or three more if we're lucky.. One appearance in such a group thing won't change much at all, unless it gets to do something at that moment.

The only thing that would make sense and wouldn't be forced would be if it interacted a bit with Stunfisk. That's the only thing at this point and then open it up from there..

I know others are really neglected as well, but it doesn't matter when we're talking about the worst handled creature since Lickitung.

The Sinnoh example is a bad one. Buizel was indeed set up as a powerhouse, but one would be a fool to think that Chimchar wouldn't go and overshine it when it didn't evolve. Gligar turned from crybaby into a strong fighter, keyword: Developed. It's crybaby nature and clumsiness was addressed multiple times and even led to the reason of 'intraining'-ship. Gliscor is a perfect example of development from the capture up to the end, whereas Palpitoad has NOTHING to go on, nothing to develop to, and it's just extremely dull to look at in retrospect.

Was it's capture so necessary in order for Ash to beat Elesa's Zebstrika? Because I'm pretty sure something else could've done that... Cough*Snivy*cough.. And by the time the league rolled along, I'm also pretty sure that there were others on Ash's team that also would've been able to tie with Stephan's Zebstrika, Boldore for instance. Similarily, Roggenrola could've taken down Burgundy's Stoutland in the Don Battle (a bit of a stretch, I know, but it is Burgundy we're talking about), and that would've been it's pre-evolution win.

Vs. Burgundy's Stoutland: Roggenrola
    Vs. Dino's Darumaka: Roggenrola
    Vs. Elesa's Zebstrika: Snivy
    Vs. Stephan's Zebstrika: Boldore

See how Palpitoad has just been written off the show and gave some pokemon won battles that could've used them really badly?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

what are you talking about? palpitoad was used against burgundy's stoutland? remember how she tried a thunder fang but derped on that? how it got frozen and then used super sonic or hyper voice to break the ice

- Put Oshawott on the backseat: Not going to happen. In these last GenV weeks, we'll see heavy focus on the most marketable specimens.
    - Give Palpitoad the Krookodile treatment: Not going to happen. Krookodile has been on the cast since BW3, it's on the show and has appeared throughout the region. Impossible to replicate for Palpitoad at this time: Again, too late = too late.
    - Important battles: Just how many battles do you think there are left? Not many, that's for sure though. And considering how they will likely focus on the most marketable specimens in this last 'episode', Palpitoad will be getting the shaft in favor of the likes of Charizard, Oshawott, Pikachu, Pignite, Scraggy and Snivy.
    - Rivalry with Krookodile/Excadrill: WHAT FOR? It hasn't shown any sort of attitude and this will seem extremely forced and out of place. It's not going to have an extreme amount of focus when all focus will be on N, Charizard and Pikachu throughout this episode. So a sudden rivalry subplot will seem extremely forced, not to mention that we still have to address quite a few in these dieing days of Best Wishes: Axew/Scraggy, Iris/Georgia, Cilan/Burgundy.. Yeah..
    - Picnic scenes: Just how many have we actually had in the entirety of Best Wishes that makes you assume that in the upcoming 24 episodes there will be enough of them to turn the year and a half of neglect into a huge step forward? We'll likely have two or three more if we're lucky.. One appearance in such a group thing won't change much at all, unless it gets to do something at that moment.

The only thing that would make sense and wouldn't be forced would be if it interacted a bit with Stunfisk. That's the only thing at this point and then open it up from there..

I know others are really neglected as well, but it doesn't matter when we're talking about the worst handled creature since Lickitung.

The Sinnoh example is a bad one. Buizel was indeed set up as a powerhouse, but one would be a fool to think that Chimchar wouldn't go and overshine it when it didn't evolve. Gligar turned from crybaby into a strong fighter, keyword: Developed. It's crybaby nature and clumsiness was addressed multiple times and even led to the reason of 'intraining'-ship. Gliscor is a perfect example of development from the capture up to the end, whereas Palpitoad has NOTHING to go on, nothing to develop to, and it's just extremely dull to look at in retrospect.

Was it's capture so necessary in order for Ash to beat Elesa's Zebstrika? Because I'm pretty sure something else could've done that... Cough*Snivy*cough.. And by the time the league rolled along, I'm also pretty sure that there were others on Ash's team that also would've been able to tie with Stephan's Zebstrika, Boldore for instance. Similarily, Roggenrola could've taken down Burgundy's Stoutland in the Don Battle (a bit of a stretch, I know, but it is Burgundy we're talking about), and that would've been it's pre-evolution win.

See how Palpitoad has just been written off the show and gave some pokemon won battles that could've used them really badly?
    ok firstly on oshawott i agree i don't think it will take a back seat.But i would argue it dosn't need to.There are many episodes which oshawott wasn't in i don't see why missing a few episodes palpitoad could be in an episode and no-one would notice oshawott wasn't there.
    As for the krookodile treatment it would only need it for a few episodes such as a small tournament or a battle against some plasma grunts.As for a rivalry i admit that is too late but not ever pokemon needs a rival.Plus if it needs one It could simply be shown to not get on in a episode it wouldn't have to be a prelonged rivalry.

now then i'll admit it's been handled badly but it has at least been rotated in at various points in a season.If it were to evolve then it could be argued it's been treated better than kingler.Plus it evolving would allow for it to develop.

Now then as for wheter it's capture was necessary oribably not I'll admit it.Hell considering the tympole and it's evos are my least favorite gen 5 line i wasn't particually hoping for it to be caught.But once it was giving it those battles at least showed it was at least a capable battler.Besides which releasing it now wouldn't undo those battles it was in it just would make the capture pointless.Personally even if it's only future contribution is to be seen in the background of oaks lab.I sill think that would be better than releasing it now. Plus it could be a useful reserve in a once off battle.(especially if a prediction of mine regarding gen 6 is true.)

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    what are you talking about? palpitoad was used against burgundy's stoutland? remember how she tried a thunder fang but derped on that? how it got frozen and then used super sonic or hyper voice to break the ice
    Locormus isn't saying that Palpitoad wasn't used there, he's offering alternatives for what could've been done if Palpitoad hadn't been captured. His point is that if Palpitoad hadn't been captured, Ash wouldn't have a very neglected Pokemon and a few others would get more battles simultaneously.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Locormus isn't saying that Palpitoad wasn't used there, he's offering alternatives for what could've been done if Palpitoad hadn't been captured. His point is that if Palpitoad hadn't been captured, Ash wouldn't have a very neglected Pokemon and a few others would get more battles simultaneously.
    And there would be no GREATEST IDEA EVER for Elesa's fight.

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And there would be no GREATEST IDEA EVER for Elesa's fight.
    What are you talking about? Snivy tripping supercharged Zebstrika up with Vine Whip and then Leafstorming it into the wall wouldn't be as effective? :P

I know its pretty clear Palpitoad is going to stay the exact way in terms of treatment till the end of BW's, I listed a possibility to redeem it, but that would require the writers to actually do some changes.

- Put Oshawott on the backseat (marketing be damned) and give Palpitoad some important battles instead. This COULD easily be done, not just for Palpitoad but a lot of others, since Oshawott hogging all the screen time but not developing is just a complete waste of time. Either make Oshawott a major unevolved powerhouse or let it sit back and let Palpitoad claim the water powerhouse spot thats still vacant amongst all the fully evolved fire and grass types.
    - As for the Krookodile treatment: the Krok had a rivalry with Pikachu, got captured and trained onscreen and was given an important battle, then another one with evolution and even an important rival battle win.
    Adding a Kanto tournament and focussing on some proper training episodes prior would solve this. Add Palpitoad being the star in a rival battle during that tournament with possible evolution. Doing this would be the Krok treatment for Palpitoad and could easily be done within the time left.
    - And yes a rivlary would work very will. Its shown to be an aggresive Bosstoad in its capture episode. It attacked all intruders with an army of henchmen. Its by far the most suited to develop a rivalry with another powerful Pokemon simply to what to prove its the Boss. It picked fights for no reason as a wild Pokemon, so why is it out of character to do so now?
    - We've seen moments of downtime in a lot of episodes (picnics, eating, playing around and so on), yet they are always only with the small un-evolved Pokemon running around. Having Palpitoad join the group would help and can easily be done multiple times in 24 episodes.
    Most important, they need to bring back Ash actually training his Pokemon by having them spar together and include Palpitoad.

Its by no means to late to fix this, but it would require the writers to stop focussing solely on the little unevolved cute Pokemon and Starters.
    But as I said, this problem applies to quite a few Pokemon. Dragonite has had virtually the same treatment and has had 0 interaction with the rest of the Pokemon, its only been in battles, given Iris the angry stare and picked a fight with wild dragons.
    Exadrill, Leavanny and Boldore have had little to no interaction and Krookodile has only been seen in battles since it evolved.
    Simply put, once a Pokemon is evolved beyond the cute little plushies fase it gets shafted outside of battles/training unless its a starter. Palpitoad is the worst by far, but this problem applies to a lot more then just him.

And it seems you missed the point of the Sinnoh examples. The point was its too early to predict how Palpitoad will be remembered.
    24 episodes is a long time and a lot can change. Things could stay the exact same and it goes down in history as the mindless battlebot, but it could also stand next to Krookodile as the second non-starter/bug/bird to fully evolve and be a huge powerhouse, or it could evolve and become the Unova-Torterra. Its simply to soon to say for certain.

What are you talking about? Snivy tripping supercharged Zebstrika up with Vine Whip and then Leafstorming it into the wall wouldn't be as effective? :P
    Flame Charge and Overheat says Hi.

Quilava's evolution felt late to me yet it seems well recieved so a late treatment and evolution for Paplitoad would feel out of place but it would be well recieved.

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    I know its pretty clear Palpitoad is going to stay the exact way in terms of treatment till the end of BW's, I listed a possibility to redeem it, but that would require the writers to actually do some changes.

- Put Oshawott on the backseat (marketing be damned) and give Palpitoad some important battles instead. This COULD easily be done, not just for Palpitoad but a lot of others, since Oshawott hogging all the screen time but not developing is just a complete waste of time. Either make Oshawott a major unevolved powerhouse or let it sit back and let Palpitoad claim the water powerhouse spot thats still vacant amongst all the fully evolved fire and grass types.
    - As for the Krookodile treatment: the Krok had a rivalry with Pikachu, got captured and trained onscreen and was given an important battle, then another one with evolution and even an important rival battle win.
    Adding a Kanto tournament and focussing on some proper training episodes prior would solve this. Add Palpitoad being the star in a rival battle during that tournament with possible evolution. Doing this would be the Krok treatment for Palpitoad and could easily be done within the time left.
    - And yes a rivlary would work very will. Its shown to be an aggresive Bosstoad in its capture episode. It attacked all intruders with an army of henchmen. Its by far the most suited to develop a rivalry with another powerful Pokemon simply to what to prove its the Boss. It picked fights for no reason as a wild Pokemon, so why is it out of character to do so now?
    - We've seen moments of downtime in a lot of episodes (picnics, eating, playing around and so on), yet they are always only with the small un-evolved Pokemon running around. Having Palpitoad join the group would help and can easily be done multiple times in 24 episodes.
    Most important, they need to bring back Ash actually training his Pokemon by having them spar together and include Palpitoad.

Its by no means to late to fix this, but it would require the writers to stop focussing solely on the little unevolved cute Pokemon and Starters.
    But as I said, this problem applies to quite a few Pokemon. Dragonite has had virtually the same treatment and has had 0 interaction with the rest of the Pokemon, its only been in battles, given Iris the angry stare and picked a fight with wild dragons.
    Exadrill, Leavanny and Boldore have had little to no interaction and Krookodile has only been seen in battles since it evolved.
    Simply put, once a Pokemon is evolved beyond the cute little plushies fase it gets shafted outside of battles/training unless its a starter. Palpitoad is the worst by far, but this problem applies to a lot more then just him.

And it seems you missed the point of the Sinnoh examples. The point was its too early to predict how Palpitoad will be remembered.
    24 episodes is a long time and a lot can change. Things could stay the exact same and it goes down in history as the mindless battlebot, but it could also stand next to Krookodile as the second non-starter/bug/bird to fully evolve and be a huge powerhouse, or it could evolve and become the Unova-Torterra. Its simply to soon to say for certain.
    Agreed.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Flame Charge and Overheat says Hi.
    When did Elesa's Zebstrika learn Overheat?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

The first thing wrong with that would be snivy getting more undue glorification.

Now if the writers took the opportunity with swadloon or tepig instead it would have been worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The first thing wrong with that would be snivy getting more undue glorification.

Now if the writers took the opportunity with swadloon or tepig instead it would have been worth it.
    Oh right, because Tepig getting used in 5 gyms was totally miss using him. Swadloon would have been interesting though

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    The link doesn't work man.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

possible changes in ash's team in this arc-
    snivy-servine
    scraggy-scrafty

it looks that rest of team will remain same and there can be a hoen capture for ash...
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    of course its not real. the web address even says its fake.

Funny how speculating has died. Everyone is saving up their prediction powers for XY. I remember early BW when I thought Ash would get Oshawott, Deerling, and Litwick for his starter-type trio, with Iris having Tepig and Axew, and Cilan getting Snivy and Pansage.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Funny how speculating has died. Everyone is saving up their prediction powers for XY. I remember early BW when I thought Ash would get Oshawott, Deerling, and Litwick for his starter-type trio, with Iris having Tepig and Axew, and Cilan getting Snivy and Pansage.
    Well, it seems that no one will catch or evolve any Pokemon in the N episode. I just hope we will get to see more of Ash's reserves but as for now it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Page 537 of 694 FirstFirst ... 437487527533534535536537538539540541547587637 ... LastLast