When it comes down to it, a lot of Ash's pokemon haven't gotten a crowning moment:
- Scraggy: Defeated a Darumaka in two seconds in the league. It's not a crowning moment.
- Boldore: Defeated Excadrill and Reuniclus, but got defeated pretty badly most recently. It still needs that moment.
- Palpitoad: It tied with Zebstrika, it needs a definite win before it goes.
- Leavanny: It's last battle was a loss, although it fought pretty well, so it still needs a win.
- Unfezant: Again, pretty miserable loss in the league, it needs one more definite win.
- Snivy: ...
- Oshawott: ...
I mean this is pretty sad. As far as I care, they're all on Totodile's level of getting almost nothing.. I'm pretty sad to say that although I've never wished to forget anything, that I will actually make an effort in forgetting this series has ever happened. When XY starts, I'll just pretend it never happened, and that Ash went from Sinnoh to the sixth region. Call me whatever you want, but Unova was just that badly done if all the above don't have any memorable final moments.
And don't say they can still get them. There's no time for them all, and Charizard will sweep in and steal the time no matter what.