Page 539 of 694 FirstFirst ... 439489529535536537538539540541542543549589639 ... LastLast
Results 13,451 to 13,475 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    :$ how exactly waa it put to an end. Iris didn't defeat her, Dragonite did.
    Exactly. I swear, some members of this fandom........Georgia said at the end of the Junior Cup she looked forward to seeing how Dragonite would change in the future when they met again. And even if Iris defeats Georgia in the future I'd still love something akin to Drew/May in-terms out of how Georgia will be written out of the show with a "Rivals Forever!" type deal where Iris loses to Georgia or ties. She then gains some more confidence and goes on to battle Drayden again like she promised.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 8th February 2013 at 11:22 PM.

:$ how exactly waa it put to an end. Iris didn't defeat her, Dragonite did.
    Doesn't see a big difference there. She defeated her with her disobedient powerhouse, with some logic now they should be stronger. I mean there is no coming back from that. and letting Georgia win isn't a thing I believe will happen there isn't enough time to reopen and conclude their rivalry!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Exactly. I swear, some members of this fandom........
    Actually, Ace is right. Dragonite didn't listen to Iris and technically Dragonite won the battle. Georgia even stated it herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Actually, Ace is right. Dragonite didn't listen to Iris and technically Dragonite won the battle. Georgia even stated it herself.
    I was agreeing with him that Dragonite won and not Iris. We had pretty much Iris and Georgia screaming that in our faces the whole competition. If anyone can't see that, I'm not sure what to say. Also, Dragonite most likely wouldn't be portrayed as that curbstomp-y in the rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Doesn't see a big difference there. She defeated her with her disobedient powerhouse, with some logic now they should be stronger. I mean there is no coming back from that. and letting Georgia win isn't a thing I believe will happen there isn't enough time to reopen and conclude their rivalry!
    A bit off-topic. Do I know you from Bulbagarden? :O

Dragonite's win actually made Iris look bad. The fact that it took a disobedient powerhouse to defeat a rival that she was never able to best before didn't do her any wonders. The Junior Cup battle only benefited Dragonite when all is said and done.

I was agreeing with him that Dragonite won and not Iris. We had pretty much Iris and Georgia screaming that in our faces the whole competition. If anyone can't see that, I'm not sure what to say. Also, Dragonite most likely wouldn't be portrayed as that curbstomp-y in the rematch.
    Ahh, okay. I'm sure about that as well. If Dragonite does take part in their final battle, I'm sure it would be defeated opponents quickly as it did when it was first introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Dragonite's win actually made Iris look bad. The fact that it took a disobedient powerhouse to defeat a rival that she was never able to best before didn't do her any wonders. The Junior Cup battle only benefited Dragonite when all is said and done.
    I didn't say Iris won it in a good way! The whole WTJC was a huge disappointment, like the whole BW2 "saga" till Episode N now! I mean they are giving away sloppy wins and defeats all over the Saga! I don't see a reason Iris to face Georgia again, maybe if she got a badge from Drayden to rub it in Iris face! Eventually than. I mean now there isn't enough time for that. I would rather see a well developed N saga than going into that again!

A bit off-topic. Do I know you from Bulbagarden? :O
    Yep same Nic! That is me! But currently I'm not visiting the Bulba anime section! The discussions are better here!

When I visit bulba I go to the Games thread mostly!

I didn't say Iris won it in a good way! The whole WTJC was a huge disappointment, like the whole BW2 "saga" till Episode N now! I mean they are giving away sloppy wins and defeats all over the Saga! I don't see a reason Iris to face Georgia again, maybe if she got a badge from Drayden to rub it in Iris face! Eventually than. I mean now there isn't enough time for that. I would rather see a well developed N saga than going into that again!
    Your point is invalid. Just because you don't see a reason, doesn't mean it won't happen. That Junior Cup was in no way a conclusion of their rivalry and Georgia made it clear that she will be back to challenge Iris aagin.

And what to do you mean they don't have enough time? All it takes is 2 episodes max and they're done. Your exaggeration is sad.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 8th February 2013 at 11:58 PM.

The way serperior was handled was unforgivable. You do not sweep through multiple fire types and then forget your 2 best moves just in time for the league.

Aww, that bird would of been awesome ....

Although that bug looks like a weird Burmy/Wormadam mix lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Your point is invalid. Just because you don't see a reason, doesn't mean it won't happen. That Junior Cup was in no way a conclusion of their rivalry and Georgia made it clear that she will be back to challenge Iris aagin.

And what to do you mean they don't have enough time? All it takes is 2 episodes max and they're done. Your exaggeration is sad.
    Just like all rivals do! They promise to face each other after a while. And just cause U want it to happen doesn't mean it will happen either!

I was speaking from my point of view where I doesn't see that a fight between the 2 of them will contribute Iris development!
    and I explained that I don't want that to happen cause I want TP and N episodes and there isn't to much eps left for that.

and U are clearly the one who is exaggerating cause U don't like what I have to say!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Aww, that bird would of been awesome ....

Although that bug looks like a weird Burmy/Wormadam mix lol.
    the sad tears filled eyes are pretty creepy but sweet at the same time!

Oh ok thanks!

I was going to put rival battles here but then remember there was an Upcoming Battled thread so I moved it there. I'm actually hoping Georgia gets an Aggron to counter Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I was going to put rival battles here but then remember there was an Upcoming Battled thread so I moved it there. I'm actually hoping Georgia gets an Aggron to counter Dragonite.
    I'd love that, but I also think Tyranitar would cool too since it hasn't been shown as much plus Aggron was a Pokemon under Paul's command and Conway had one iirc so something newer and fresher would be cool. Also Tyranitar was an Ad Pokemon during the time the BW2 games were revealed alongside Psyduck, Riolu, Metagross, Mareep, etc.

I'd love that, but I also think Tyranitar would cool too since it hasn't been shown as much plus Aggron was a Pokemon under Paul's command and Conway had one iirc so something newer and fresher would be cool. Also Tyranitar was an Ad Pokemon during the time the BW2 games were revealed alongside Psyduck, Riolu, Metagross, Mareep, etc.
    I seriously wouldn't have remembered Conways' Aggron. What an impression it left. ._. But, a Tyranitar is nice.

I said Aggron as it's part steel which resists Dragon moves like Bisharp.

Dragon Rush/Double-Edge/Iron Head - Match to Dragon Rush
    Ice Punch - Match to ThudnerPunch.
    Metal Burst - Counter to Ice Beam
    Aqua Tail - Counter Flamethrower

Just like all rivals do! They promise to face each other after a while. And just cause U want it to happen doesn't mean it will happen either!

I was speaking from my point of view where I doesn't see that a fight between the 2 of them will contribute Iris development!
    and I explained that I don't want that to happen cause I want TP and N episodes and there isn't to much eps left for that.

and U are clearly the one who is exaggerating cause U don't like what I have to say!
    The difference is that I'm talking through facts while you're talking through personal misguided delusion. It will happen because their rivalry wasn't concluded. Georgia said she'll be back and nothing you have can counter that. You wanting TP and N episodes changes nothing.

Doubt that will happen. Stephan already showed that the writers have no issues leaving a rival with just 3 pokemon. Plus, Georgia can use Bisharp against Dragonite, which works because they both have a connection through Druddigon. Bisharp beat a Druddigon in the Clubsplosion and Dragonite lost to a Druddigon against Drayden.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 9th February 2013 at 1:13 AM.

Doubt that will happen. Stephan already showed that the writers have no issues leaving a rival with just 3 pokemon. Plus, Georgia can use Bisharp against Dragonite, which works because they both have a connection through Druddigon. Bisharp beat a Druddigon in the Clubsplosion and Dragonite lost to a Druddigon against Drayden.
    I'm sorry that just feels like you are pushing for connections.

I'm sorry that just feels like you are pushing for connections.
    LOL that Druddigon connection is just a small one though. But I'll be surprised if Georgia gets anything new. I use to think it was possible, but Stephan has shown me that 3 could be it for Georgia.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 9th February 2013 at 2:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The way serperior was handled was unforgivable. You do not sweep through multiple fire types and then forget your 2 best moves just in time for the league.
    Or end up losing in the first rounds so no one else on the team could reappear again.

LOL that Druddigon connection is just a small one though. But I'll be surprised if Georgia gets anything new. I use to think it was possible, but Stephan has shown me that 3 could be it for Georgia.
    Who knows as Stephan we only saw two until the league. We've seen 3 of Georgia's and 4 of Burgundy's.

Who knows as Stephan we only saw two until the league. We've seen 3 of Georgia's and 4 of Burgundy's.
    Yeah but other than Dewott, Burgundy's team is a mess. I mean what on earth happened to Stoutland and Sawsbuck? xD

Yeah but other than Dewott, Burgundy's team is a mess. I mean what on earth happened to Stoutland and Sawsbuck? xD
    Who knows but Darmanitan was used as fodder to glorify Serperior.

I don't know how she could show them off if the Junior Cup was a 1 v 1.

Who knows but Darmanitan was used as fodder to glorify Serperior.
    I'm still laughing that Serperior won all his matches when at a disadvantage, yet lost to Pikachu when it had the full advantage. (Dodging freaking Quick Attack, that's absurd)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I don't know... I really hope Charizard isn't Ash's only team change (taking the birds already diminished role)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 539 of 694 FirstFirst ... 439489529535536537538539540541542543549589639 ... LastLast