Page 540 of 694 FirstFirst ... 440490530536537538539540541542543544550590640 ... LastLast
Results 13,476 to 13,500 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I still wonder why Maractus did not join James' team. I mean he always had a desert grass type that annoyed James when he was sent out.

Victreebell
    Cacnea
    Carnivine

See, Maractus was great team for James.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post
    I still wonder why Maractus did not join James' team. I mean he always had a desert grass type that annoyed James when he was sent out.

Victreebell
    Cacnea
    Carnivine

Since they're more of a threat than they were in the past, I guess they didn't want that running gag to go on any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I don't know how she could show them off if the Junior Cup was a 1 v 1.
    She could have if she made it past the first round.

Victreebell
    Cacnea
    Carnivine

Maractus would've probably happened if TR were still jokes but the writers needed them to be serious this saga. Though they did give him Amoonguss who is part grass.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 9th February 2013 at 4:11 AM.
    Coming soon to XY. SEETHE

Victreebell
    Cacnea
    Carnivine

How are Victreebel and Carnivine desert Pokemon? O.e

I wonder if Amoongus will start to bug him lol.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I want episodes for Burgundy, Georgia, Trip, Stephan, Cameron and Bianca each.
    Where, all of them battle their respective rivals with new or evolved pokemons.
    Or, a Tournament where everyone appear and Burgundy gets to the finals.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    How are Victreebel and Carnivine desert Pokemon? O.e

I wonder if Amoongus will start to bug him lol.
    I can't see it Body Slamming James.
    Its body is covered with a pure white fur. The colder the weather, the more active it becomes.
    Dewgong

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/if7pug.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    The difference is that I'm talking through facts while you're talking through personal misguided delusion. It will happen because their rivalry wasn't concluded. Georgia said she'll be back and nothing you have can counter that. You wanting TP and N episodes changes nothing.
    so I'm the one with misguided delusions? okay whatever U say.
    How many rivals said they would be back and challenge their oponnents again and never appeared again. so that is an irrelevant fact. . .

so calm a bit down. . .

I want episodes for Burgundy, Georgia, Trip, Stephan, Cameron and Bianca each.
    Where, all of them battle their respective rivals with new or evolved pokemons.
    Or, a Tournament where everyone appear and Burgundy gets to the finals.
    so doubt that's gonna happen I don't see any of the previou rivals appearing. with exception of Bianca.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

I'm a bit disappointed. I though that being in the Floccessy Ranch in the games and having a major role in the new MD game will finally get Dunsparce an appearance in the anime, but it seems that won't happen.
    Its body is covered with a pure white fur. The colder the weather, the more active it becomes.
    Dewgong

For Ash's final unova team I'm hoping (though I doubt it will happen) for this ...

Pikachu - stays (obviously)
    Oshawatt - Evolves into Samurott (I'm doubting this completely, since it's so popular)
    Snivy - Evolves into Serperior
    Pignite - Stays the same, doesn't evolve
    Unfezant - Get's traded for a sixth gen pokemon. One always debuts in the anime before and Unfezant is irrelevant to the anime. No one would care if it went. Plus it's been ages since a trade happened.
    Scraggy - Doesn't evolve but does get stronger, less baby-like
    Leavanny - Stays the same
    Palpitoad - gets released. I plain don't like it. He barely uses it so what's the point and he doesn't need two water and two ground types. Pointless capture from the start.
    Boldore - Stays the same, doesn't evolve
    krookodile - Stays the same

Quote Originally Posted by jake279 View Post
    Unfezant - Get's traded for a sixth gen pokemon. One always debuts in the anime before and Unfezant is irrelevant to the anime. No one would care if it went. Plus it's been ages since a trade happened.
    Palpitoad - gets released. I plain don't like it. He barely uses it so what's the point and he doesn't need two water and two ground types. Pointless capture from the start.
    Why on earth would he do that. The reason Ash released pokemon in the passed was because he didn't have space on his team anymore, he's rotating now, so the writers got no reason to release or trade any of his pokemon. And I would care if Unfezant went, and I do think it's relevant to the animé. He's not less relevant than any of his other birds or pokemon. I know it's just a prediction and will not happen ever, but like really though?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Why on earth would he do that. The reason Ash released pokemon in the passed was because he didn't have space on his team anymore, he's rotating now, so the writers got no reason to release or trade any of his pokemon. And I would care if Unfezant went, and I do think it's relevant to the animé. He's not less relevant than any of his other birds or pokemon. I know it's just a prediction and will not happen ever, but like really though?
    I agree with this. I also think Emboar would happen if Snivy and Oshawott evolve at all. He evolved awhile ago.

For Ash's final unova team I'm hoping (though I doubt it will happen) for this ...

Oshawatt - Evolves into Samurott (I'm doubting this completely, since it's so popular)
    You want Oshawott and Snivy to evolve twice in less than 30 episodes? That's impossible.

As for Unfezant - How come she's not relevant? She is just like any other regional bird, and besides, in Episode N she has a bigger role than most of Ash's other Pokemon.
    Dewgong

Umm no. Remember in BW Shelmet and Karrablst were traded with prof. juniper.

**** that!! I would care A LOT -_-....

And and he's not ****ing releasing Palpitoad, if "useless" pokemon got released as you put it, a lot of Ash's pokemon would be gone *rolls eyes*

CYNDAQUIL IS FINALLY MINE <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!!
    Pokemon Y FC: 1693-2261-4948
    Friend Safari: Poison(Venomoth, Toxicroak, and Seviper)

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    **** that!! I would care A LOT -_-....

And and he's not ****ing releasing Palpitoad, if "useless" pokemon got released as you put it, a lot of Ash's pokemon would be gone *rolls eyes*
    Lol you have an unhealthy obsession with Ash's females.

Pikachu-Stays
    Mijumaru-Ash sells him off to be a plushie model.
    Snivy-Ash tells her to get thee to a nunnery and then leaves
    Pignite-Stays with ash to go on adventures and stuff
    Unfezant-Trades for straptor
    Boldore-Stays
    Krookodile-Stays full time
    Palpitoad-Kingler has a new best friend.
    Leavanny-Ash sells her off to the poke sweatshops. Better to give her a real job.
    Scraggy-Ash dumps him on the streets of castelia to be the gangster he always wanted to be.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Lol you have an unhealthy obsession with Ash's females.

Pikachu-Stays
    Mijumaru-Ash sells him off to be a plushie model.
    Snivy-Ash tells her to get thee to a nunnery and then leaves
    Pignite-Stays with ash to go on adventures and stuff
    Unfezant-Trades for straptor
    Boldore-Stays
    Krookodile-Stays full time
    Palpitoad-Kingler has a new best friend.
    Leavanny-Ash sells her off to the poke sweatshops. Better to give her a real job.
    Scraggy-Ash dumps him on the streets of castelia to be the gangster he always wanted to be.
    No!! I just care for his neglected pokemon ....

I cannot take most of these posts seriously. Why would Ash get rid of Unfezant? I don't think the writers would do what they did to Pidgeot to her.

There is no point of releasing any Pokemon in the main cast. The rotation system although not perfect fixes that. A neglected Pokemon leaving the cast is pointless as no one would remember it and it would seem like a waste of time for an episode. The only thing is they can do is at least give them some redemption, battles and/or screentime.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Interesting. Robert and Demon are being trolled and I'm not the one causing it. ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    There is no point of releasing any Pokemon in the main cast. The rotation system although not perfect fixes that. A neglected Pokemon leaving the cast is pointless as no one would remember it and it would seem like a waste of time for an episode. The only thing is they can do is at least give them some redemption, battles and/or screentime.
    Basically this. I think it's just people wanting Ash to release the pokemon they personally hate~

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    The rotation system already makes us forget certain Pokemon... I think I really have ever known Oshawott, Snivy, Pignite, Scraggy and Krookodile. Everything else rarely saw the light of day
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    The rotation system already makes us forget certain Pokemon... I think I really have ever known Oshawott, Snivy, Pignite, Scraggy and Krookodile. Everything else rarely saw the light of day
    And this means they should be released?

Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post
    And this means they should be released?
    No, just saying it's like they already are XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

It's not like we'll see much more of palpitoad anyways, at least a release ep will feature it somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It's not like we'll see much more of palpitoad anyways, at least a release ep will feature it somewhat.
    -__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __-

nuff said....

Palpitoad's day to shine again will come soon. I'm sure it will. I hope it will.

Page 540 of 694 FirstFirst ... 440490530536537538539540541542543544550590640 ... LastLast