Page 541 of 694 FirstFirst ... 441491531537538539540541542543544545551591641 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,525 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

The whole Palpitoad talk is just about as retarded as it can get(give me warning sure), you guys still whine that you want to see Tauros, Kingler, etc again but somehow Palpitoad and the other reserves that got more then those pokemon you guys whine so much about should be released...

Even if jkg just stop it thats just stupid, the pokemon could get more use we all agree on that sure but I though we were all in agreement that releasing, specially with a rotation is unecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Palpitoad's day to shine again will come soon. I'm sure it will. I hope it will.
    I really don't think so, Glalie got pretty much ignored after his league, I can see a similar situation happening with Palpitoad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I really don't think so, Glalie got pretty much ignored after his league, I can see a similar situation happening with Palpitoad.
    How could I forget about that? D: I was crushed when Ash left Glalie with Professor Oak. Well, you're right.

How could I forget about that? D: I was crushed when Ash left Glalie with Professor Oak. Well, you're right.
    Why? I don't remember anyone being crushed by that, people were hoping he would be somehow be used again unfortunatly it wasn't.

I'm still annoyed we didn't get a moment for Satoshi to be with his pokemon in the first BW2N episode, I was pissed we didn't get a lab episode in Sinnoh and now they do it again, I'm still hoping for a lab episode before the 6gen though.

Why? I don't remember anyone being crushed by that, people were hoping he would be somehow be used again unfortunatly it wasn't.

I'm still annoyed we didn't get a moment for Satoshi to be with his pokemon in the first BW2N episode, I was pissed we didn't get a lab episode in Sinnoh and now they do it again, I'm still hoping for a lab episode before the 6gen though.
    Yeah I agree, a lab episode really has to happen. And I really want all the Unova pokémon to go to Oak's as well, and not stay behind at Juniper's. It sucked that DP didn't have a lab episode, but I think they thought that reunion episode at the league would do, they're wrong. Do we even know where Gliscor really is?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Yeah I agree, a lab episode really has to happen. And I really want all the Unova pokémon to go to Oak's as well, and not stay behind at Juniper's. It sucked that DP didn't have a lab episode, but I think they thought that reunion episode at the league would do, they're wrong. Do we even know where Gliscor really is?
    Nope, still totally unclear as to where Gliscor is.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

To be a little fair, the opening to BW2 was sorta our lab episode (And I say that loosely) if only because it showed all the previous Pokemon at Oaks lab
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

The difference was that Palpitoad was also ignored before his league as well.

Yeah I would like a Lab episode as well. Maybe we can learn then where Gliscor is.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    To be a little fair, the opening to BW2 was sorta our lab episode (And I say that loosely) if only because it showed all the previous Pokemon at Oaks lab
    A lab episode is a lab episode, Gen 3 we got a lab episode and Spurt still featured all the pokemon.

--------------

J Ken that doesn't really come much into the argument, I'm talking about people somehow saying Palpitoad should be released when other pokemon that got even less attention are whined and asked to come back,, the Glalie comparison was to say Palpitoad can get its treatment post league nothing to do with what he did before it.

I'd love to see another Lab/Reunion episode.

"An Old Family Blend" was the closest we got in DP, which quite frankly didn't work in my opinion for three reasons:

-Certain Pokemon had minimum screentime.
    -Oak, Tracy, Delia etc. didn't have proper appearances.
    -The episode focused mainly on Cyndaquil evolving rather than a reunion.

We just want a less ambigous fate than the purgatory that is Oak's lab. If Palpitoad is released then that means we no longer have to hope for a miracle for him to show up and have the writers never deliver. It's best to have it said straight up he's gone forever.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 10th February 2013 at 5:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    We just want a less ambigous fate than the purgatory that is Oak's lab. If Palpitoad is released then that means we no longer have to hope for a miracle for him to show up and have the writers never deliver. It's best to have it said straight up he's gone forever.
    Dude -_-....

Poor Kingler's getting released....
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

does anyone have a totodile because ill trade anything for it or cyndaquil and chikorita black 2 fc is 1636 2984 0388 and white 1 is 1034 7622 1823 please reply if you have any of those three

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan105 View Post
    does anyone have a totodile because ill trade anything for it or cyndaquil and chikorita black 2 fc is 1636 2984 0388 and white 1 is 1034 7622 1823 please reply if you have any of those three
    You should post here instead: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...w-160-Totodile

Random : PokéRadar

Palpitoad's day to shine again will come soon. I'm sure it will. I hope it will.
    Just like Muk's right?
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Just like Muk's right?
    And Scraggy, right?

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris;15684554[B
    ]And Scraggy, right?[/B]
    U did not just compare Scraggy to Muk -_-............

Just like Muk's right?
    And Torterra wants a piece of the kitsune too

Kingler needs screen time more than most of Ash's Pokes

Quote Originally Posted by Terror Of Master View Post
    Kingler needs screen time more than most of Ash's Pokes
    Primeape needs to prove it's relevance to the openings
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Primeape needs to prove it's relevance to the openings
    That opening had me really questioning Primeape and his future. Maybe a future fighting tournament and Ash needs 3 powerful fighting type Pokemon and Scraggy doesn't feel up to the challenge so Ash contacts Anthony and gets the 'Ape

That opening had me really questioning Primeape and his future. Maybe a future fighting tournament and Ash needs 3 powerful fighting type Pokemon and Scraggy doesn't feel up to the challenge so Ash contacts Anthony and gets the 'Ape
    Scraggy himself is weak to Fighting XD so Primeape would make sense. I just don't get why everything has to be coincidental though.

Infernape, Heracorss, Pignite. Done.

He also has Pignite. Don't forget how much he likes to use him.

Random : PokéRadar

Infernape, Heracorss, Pignite. Done.
    LOl like he needs anymore glorification..

I would rather see Primape.

Just like Muk's right?
    At Professor Oak's lab, he can lick him all he wants. Battle wise, I don't know. :/
    And Torterra wants a piece of the kitsune too
    Eh!

Page 541 of 694 FirstFirst ... 441491531537538539540541542543544545551591641 ... LastLast