Page 544 of 694 FirstFirst ... 444494534540541542543544545546547548554594644 ... LastLast
Results 13,576 to 13,600 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Technically, Virgil may not even have to hunt for new Eevee. Once his current Eevee evolves into Ninfia he can just have it breed with another Eeveelution to get eggs.
    What if that's how he got his other Eeveelutions? Ew

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Technically, Virgil may not even have to hunt for new Eevee. Once his current Eevee evolves into Ninfia he can just have it breed with another Eeveelution to get eggs.
    Well, he is the Eevee Trainer. So, I think that may be the case. But, about his Eevee evolving is a little skeptical to me. I don't know why. Maybe because it's his Walking Pokemon, but Riolu did evolve, so anything could happen. Whatever the results may be, I'll like it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    None of them are retarded, so he was lucky or they aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    They are all male dude. Eevee is his only female member of his team.

Random : PokéRadar

They are all male dude. Eevee is his only female member of his team.
    Wait what?? Seriously?? Is this confirmed??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Wait what?? Seriously?? Is this confirmed??
    I believe in the episode they debuted in. On Bulbapedia it's there. I'll try to find the episode where it's mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I believe in the episode they debuted in. On Bulbapedia it's there. I'll try to find the episode where it's mentioned.
    I just checked.

Am I the only one who finds that a little creepy??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I just checked.

Am I the only one who finds that a little creepy??
    Not much, considering that the gender ratio is 87.5% male / 12.5% female in the games. Maybe they wanted to reflect that?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Not much, considering that the gender ratio is 87.5% male / 12.5% female in the games. Maybe they wanted to reflect that?
    I guess but it still makes me think where the heck Eevee came from lol.

Makes me wonder that as well, but not that much. He probably caught Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Leafeon and Glaceon, but in their Eevee stage.

Why does it need to evolve?

Oh, come on, everyone was thinking it.

All wild except for Umbreon I guess.

Random : PokéRadar

He caugth them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Virgil appearing with Ninfia and sending Ash to GenVI region is unlikely. more probably is him giving Cilan or Ash and egg! Ninfia would go great with the new Female PC!
    why? who is the new female PC?

i'd rather Ash get an eevee and and eevoulution ffs he's long over due for an eevee
    and i think it'll be a new type maybe a light type? that would be very cool

Maybe his family runs a nursery.

Virgil's family are rescue workers, so they probably formed lots of connections with breeders, the government, or people who know people who know hot to get Eevee.

But on the topic of Eevee, I think Ash should get one. They're overrated, but they're badass Pokemon that are really cute and marketable.

Virgil's Eevee will evolve into Ninfia and beat Ash in the end of BW to make him want to go to Generation VI.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    Virgil's family are rescue workers, so they probably formed lots of connections with breeders, the government, or people who know people who know hot to get Eevee.

But on the topic of Eevee, I think Ash should get one. They're overrated, but they're badass Pokemon that are really cute and marketable.
    Ash always gets the worst of luck when it comes down to getting ACTUAL popular Pokemon. He's never seen with anything that isn't one or the three starters, the region's "main" Flying type, the oddball nobody likes, and of course evolutions that would really help him.

He's ALWAYS this close into getting one until his "nice guy" attitude screws everything for him in the long run. For this reason, he'll never get a Ralts, or a Poochyena, or a Rufflet, or a Riolu, or a Litwick, or a Blaziken, or an Eevee, or even a Dewott despite Oshawott's presence.

Let lightning strike me down if he gets one of the mentioned mons I said.

Maybe Virgil is Angie from DP 's brother...

Guys Eevee will probably evolve into Wifiwhatever.... Since Virgil is probably gonna get written off the show after this gen, so yeah.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Ash always gets the worst of luck when it comes down to getting ACTUAL popular Pokemon. He's never seen with anything that isn't one or the three starters, the region's "main" Flying type, the oddball nobody likes, and of course evolutions that would really help him.

He's ALWAYS this close into getting one until his "nice guy" attitude screws everything for him in the long run. For this reason, he'll never get a Ralts, or a Poochyena, or a Rufflet, or a Riolu, or a Litwick, or a Blaziken, or an Eevee, or even a Dewott despite Oshawott's presence.

Let lightning strike me down if he gets one of the mentioned mons I said.
    Who in the world wanted Ash ever to get a Poochyena or Blaziken? Blaziken I can see, but not when Torchic was picked by May.. xD I don't think he was ever close to getting a Litwick, Rufflet or Ralts to be quite honest...

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Maybe Virgil is Angie from DP 's brother...

Guys Eevee will probably evolve into Wifiwhatever.... Since Virgil is probably gonna get written off the show after this gen, so yeah.
    Lol, Virgil was barely written anyway.. xD And it's Ninfia, doesn't look close to Wifi.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Who in the world wanted Ash ever to get a Poochyena or Blaziken? Blaziken I can see, but not when Torchic was picked by May.. xD I don't think he was ever close to getting a Litwick, Rufflet or Ralts to be quite honest...
    I think I exaggerated a bit.

But seriously, those Pokemon sound nice to have around. But we got the likes of Palpitoad.

I got the impression that the writers were trying to turn Palpitoad into the next Stunfisk, but never succeeded. And because of that, it will get a rushed evolution or nothing at all.

Lol, Virgil was barely written anyway.. xD And it's Ninfia, doesn't look close to Wifi.. -.-
    *Is heart broken </3.....*

Poochyena is a cutie pie(aka marketable) and my favourite dark type along with probably Zorua, I want Satoshi to have all the starters so obviously I would like him to have a Blaziken, so I would want him toh ave this two pokemon, not that I believe hes getting them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    I got the impression that the writers were trying to turn Palpitoad into the next Stunfisk, but never succeeded. And because of that, it will get a rushed evolution or nothing at all.
    I think most of us would take a rushed evolution because Seismitoad is a pretty strong.

Page 544 of 694 FirstFirst ... 444494534540541542543544545546547548554594644 ... LastLast