Page 547 of 694 FirstFirst ... 447497537543544545546547548549550551557597647 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,675 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

inb4 Aipom v2.0.

I'm thinking that he gets a Pokemon that only has 1 stage evo and evolves in Gen 6. *cues spectulation*

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

None of Ash's pokemon will evolve we still have some hope but the only ones I see evolving in the next series is Pignite and Palpitoad but even then they might not get much use with Charizard coming back (again)
    These two songs describe me well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

Quote Originally Posted by Greatemboar View Post
    None of Ash's pokemon will evolve we still have some hope but the only ones I see evolving in the next series is Pignite and Palpitoad but even then they might not get much use with Charizard coming back (again)
    I don't even think either of those will evolve. The writers have shown no interest in Palpitoad re-appearing, I bet he won't even be in the Saga N.

If Oshawott is gonna stay unevolved, then at least Palpitoad should evolve.

P.S: Writers, you have lost the chance of evolving Ash's water starter into the final form.
    Now, don't make Ash catch that ugly Froakie. (Unless its evolutions are good)
    If you want Ash to have one, make it in Gen 7 where the water starter has a cool design.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Takes place in July. BW might not end until the end of September.
    I have forgotten about that. I do hope something happens before the movie airs.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    inb4 Aipom v2.0.
    Your so cool!

Personally, I'm not expecting any evolutions from Ash. The starters aren't evolving for sure until July, and with only about 10-12 episodes remaining from then to XY, no point in evolving the starters, unless a tournament is conveniently placed after they evolve in which they will also get conveniently used. Palpitoad had its chance to evolve & hasn't yet. Of all the Pokemon I see Palpitoad evolving & that's even a small chance. The only hope is capturing a Pokemon that he takes to the XY Region. It's highly possible as Ash has taken at least once Pokemon with him to the region of an Even-numbered Generation.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

No please, no more captures for Ash. The next time he catches a pokemon better be in the XY-anime in PokéFrance. Like Froakie or Chespin, but he shouldn't catch anymore pokemon during the rest of BW.

I'd say evolve Snivy, Pignite, Boldore, Palpitoad or Scraggy. Or maybe even two of them, but no more captures.

Iris and Cilan on the other hand, I would like to see catch another pokemon. Whoever goes with Ash to PokeFrance could catch a pokemon that evolves into a Gen6-mon.

Oh yeah and let's evolve Jessie's Woobat already.

I call this. Ash evolves Scraggy in the last episode/s, and takes Scrafty with him to France. And he gets an epic Pokemon to help him, only to later be ditched by another Pokemon BUT NO TRADE. Poor Ambipom

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    There's still a chance for Palpitoad to evolve. But it doesn't matter anyway since Ash will go onto next gen where he'll catch pokemon and evolve them. That's the benefit of being the main character of the entire anime.
    right because they develop him and his pokemon so well...

If Iris and Cilan get Kanto starters I'd like Iris with a Squirtle with Dragon Tail and Cilan with a Bulbasaur, however Charmander seems more likely for Iris. They're all reptiles so I could realistically see her with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    If Iris and Cilan get Kanto starters I'd like Iris with a Squirtle with Dragon Tail and Cilan with a Bulbasaur, however Charmander seems more likely for Iris. They're all reptiles so I could realistically see her with any of them.
    Why would they get Kanto starters though?

Actually I see Dento getting Squirtle. XD Mamoru Miyano had one in Green iirc from the TRio radio thing

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Maybe in the kanto fair episode? It's not impossible
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Maybe in the kanto fair episode? It's not impossible
    he said why not where.

What possible reason would the writers have to give anyone a Kanto starter.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    he said why not where.

What possible reason would the writers have to give anyone a Kanto starter.
    Oh my bad haha, well then I'm not sure tbh... Maybe to fill up iris' roster before leaving/advertise maybe in X and Y you can catch starters in the wild for once
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

May received Squirtle from the Professor Oak and caught Bubasaur, that makes two out of the three. The last one is Charmander, if we are going by logic. And since every girls who were following Ash (excepting Misty because there wasn't other starter of other generations when she start on the show) received another region's starter, Iris should get one too. Also, serebii has noticed, in the anime appearances...
    Bulbasaur > 8 different sort of appearances.
    Charmander > 7 different sort of appearances.
    Squirtle > 11 different sort of appearances.

Charmander is the only one who hasn't at least 9 appearances.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 17th February 2013 at 9:34 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

If a Kanto starter is obtained I hope Cilan gets it. He has the least amount of Pokemon and matter which one he gets a new type is in his team.
    Poison-Bulbasaur
    Fire-Charmander
    Water-Squirtle

I think Iris might get the Charmander in the Charizard vs Dragonite episode, for Dento, I'd like if he caught anything really. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I think Iris might get the Charmander in the Charizard vs Dragonite episode,
    I don't see it. I don't see anyone with a kanto starter, which is pretty much a pointless capture as it promotes nothing, but Charmander least of all since Ashs Charizard is returning

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I think Iris might get the Charmander in the Charizard vs Dragonite episode, for Dento, I'd like if he caught anything really. :/
    Wouldn't Charmander be in the opening/ending?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Eh, we never saw all of Ash's other team either.

I think it's fairly obvious after the three-parter climax we'll get a new opening with a new song featuring Genesect, Mewtwo and whatever plot happens to be Ash's goal next.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I don't see it. I don't see anyone with a kanto starter, which is pretty much a pointless capture as it promotes nothing, but Charmander least of all since Ashs Charizard is returning
    Probably. Just a thought. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I have no clue, I don't write the anime.

I know right? There's really no point in having any of the characters get Starter Pokemon now since the BW saga will be ending soon. I've never understood why some people want characters to get certain Pokemon fully knowing that they won't get much screen-time and will just sit there and collect dust. It's one of those things that puzzles me.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Eh, we never saw all of Ash's other team either. .
    That's because Ash has how many Unova Pokemon?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Ok so if we get a new arc after the N episode one, I expect for one more team change for Ash...and maybe Cilan!!

in the Best Wishes season 2 - Krookodile
    in Episode N - Charizard
    So with Episode N reaching the climax in april....maybe Palpitoad, Boldore evolution!!

Page 547 of 694 FirstFirst ... 447497537543544545546547548549550551557597647 ... LastLast