Page 549 of 694 FirstFirst ... 449499539545546547548549550551552553559599649 ... LastLast
Results 13,701 to 13,725 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3966442.jpg

Merchandise of the movie with Ash. With Genesect, Red Genesect, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Pignite, Oshawott, Snivy and Scraggy. Sorry, but there's only new captues and the unlikely evolution of 2 members of the main cast teams until July.

EDIT: The last change on the main cast was the past 30th August of 2012. If we need to wait until the Axew evolution at the very end to see any changes on the main cast (Ash, Iris and Cilan) there were a complete record of episodes where any changes are made. I don't like that

EDIT2: Other set of merchandise from 2chan. This the Attack set from Bandai who have no relation to the anime before.
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3966482.jpg
    Pokemon in it: Throh, Sawk, Lucario, Darkrai, Zapdos, Charmander, Krookodile, Garchomp!!!!!, Lapras, and Kyogre.

Source of all of this, Pokemon Fan.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 19th February 2013 at 7:35 AM.

To be expected, I believe we all aren't expecting evolutions unless its Scraggy and Axew by the end now, tks for the merchandise anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    To be expected, I believe we all aren't expecting evolutions unless its Scraggy and Axew by the end now, tks for the merchandise anyway.
    I'm expecting Palpitoad and Boldore to evolve in BWn7 and BWn10, I really am! Seismitoad would be a perfect fire-stopper in that episode and it would be cool to see any of these go against Genesect! :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I'm expecting Palpitoad and Boldore to evolve in BWn7 and BWn10, I really am! Seismitoad would be a perfect fire-stopper in that episode and it would be cool to see any of these go against Genesect! :P
    /Sarcasm detected

Yes I assume Seismitoad gets released after that.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I was loosing hope for Axew to evolve but in the dragon village episode She (Iris) told the Elder "I'm sorry Axew haven't evolved yet" ---> Foreshadowing?

Of course it will evolved in the final Iris center episode!!
    did she say that in the Japanese version?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    did she say that in the Japanese version?
    Yup and the Elder told her evolution wasn't what was important, implying that Axew did progress.

The full list of the Bandai's Motion Set:(don't worry, it is the same link, this is just for convenience's sake)

-Genesect
    -Mewtwo
    -Charizard
    -Arceus
    -Black Kyurem(Overdrive)
    -White Kyurem(Overdrive)
    -Dragonite(Iris's Dragonite)
    -Eevee
    -Piplup
    -Rotom.

Again, this is for May.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3966442.jpg

Merchandise of the movie with Ash. With Genesect, Red Genesect, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Pignite, Oshawott, Snivy and Scraggy. Sorry, but there's only new captues and the unlikely evolution of 2 members of the main cast teams until July.

EDIT: The last change on the main cast was the past 30th August of 2012. If we need to wait until the Axew evolution at the very end to see any changes on the main cast (Ash, Iris and Cilan) there were a complete record of episodes where any changes are made. I don't like that

EDIT2: Other set of merchandise from 2chan. This the Attack set from Bandai who have no relation to the anime before.
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3966482.jpg
    Pokemon in it: Throh, Sawk, Lucario, Darkrai, Zapdos, Charmander, Krookodile, Garchomp!!!!!, Lapras, and Kyogre.

Source of all of this, Pokemon Fan.
    Oh lord, you should hear me laugh! BW4!!! xD It makes sense though:

- Best Wishes 1: Badge Quest!
    - Best Wishes 2: League Time!
    - Best Wishes 3: Episode N/plotlol!
    - Best Wishes 4: Epiq Gap!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    /Sarcasm detected

Yes I assume Seismitoad gets released after that.
    Lord I hope so! Ash should've caught that released Crobat a few years ago.. xD Nah, but if they really are the only two on which we can hope for an evolution (as posters can lie, but merchandise doesn't).. Then I don't know what to say, but reiterate that I'm likely going to stick my head in the sand when a reference of this series comes up during XY..

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    The full list of the Bandai's Motion Set:(don't worry, it is the same link, this is just for convenience's sake)

-Genesect
    -Mewtwo
    -Charizard
    -Arceus
    -Black Kyurem(Overdrive)
    -White Kyurem(Overdrive)
    -Dragonite(Iris's Dragonite)
    -Eevee
    -Piplup
    -Rotom.

Again, this is for May.
    Guess this can mean that we could see a Arceus/Kyurem movie next year? No, but this does give at least some idea for a post-BWn plotline involving Kyurem.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Guess this can mean that we could see a Arceus/Kyurem movie next year? No, but this does give at least some idea for a post-BWn plotline involving Kyurem.
    Not really. Black and White Kyurem have been all over the place since B2W2's release, and it hasn't meant anything for the anime. I doubt that Arceus will appear in Best Wishes, anyway.

I always expected Scraggy to evolve near the end if ever so it being in the movie isn't that heart breaking. Here's hoping for Seismitoad.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post

-Genesect Movie 16
    -Mewtwo Movie 16
    -Charizard Ash's (Anime and Movie 16)
    -Arceus Global Link promotion. It's promoted because of his legendary status.
    -Black Kyurem(Overdrive) Still B2W2. Promote the actual games
    -White Kyurem(Overdrive) Same than Black Kyurem
    -Dragonite(Iris's Dragonite) Apart from the obvious, his strnage perosnality is defined by the Iris' part. And Iris' Dragonite is going to have a big role in Movie 16.
    -Eevee The main toy is Eevee, not his new Sylveon. Also an Eevee could appear in anime.
    -Piplup Ole, where are you again in toys? We thought that you has left the show 8 months ago when the set is going to be released.
    -Rotom. Ole!!!! Oh, yeah. I don't think that it's Colress.

Again, this is for May.
    The appareance of Piplup in a set composed of movie pokemon bugs me.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    The appareance of Piplup in a set composed of movie pokemon bugs me.
    i know...I want him to return and kick his gen 5 counterparts out!

Wouldn't next year have a movie about Generation 6?

Not too surprising there are no changes, I think Scraggy will evolve right at the end but that's about it, except maybe Axew
    Kanto: (x30)
    Orange Islands:
    Johto:
    Hoenn:
    Battle Frontier:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova:

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Wouldn't next year have a movie about Generation 6?
    Yeah, unless the legendaries in Gen 6 suck so bad the writers decided to stick with the older legendaries /sarc.

Wow, this is kind of surprising, the only new things that happened to the teams of a main character were Dragonite, Krookodile, Frillish and Amoonguss. I was kind of expecting more evolutions and captures from Season 2, but eh. It's okay. :/

The only thing I can see happening for the last episodes is at least Axew evolving to close on Iris.
    Last edited by Sushi; 19th February 2013 at 11:21 PM.

It's about time Lapras will appear. Lapras is one of the few Pokemon in the opening not to appear yet.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

All those promotional posters for the rest of the saga kind of tells me the trio won't get anything new. Luckily, I have a good prediction here! Ash is getting at least one new Gen 6 Starter!
    Last edited by Sushi; 19th February 2013 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, this is kind of surprising, the only new things that happened to the teams of a main character were Dragonite, Krookodile, Frillish and Amoonguss. I was kind of expecting more evolutions and captures from Season 2, but eh. It's okay. :/
    I personally don't mind, although it isn't much like you said~

Upon those words, unfortunately fans matter but its up to the writers who have to make the tough choices they choose which and how Pokemon is run. If you have a legitimate beef with the management of one the largest and tenured shows of the past decade something has to be the matter with you. Learn to adapt I first started watching the anime when I was 5 years old and didn't care how this show ran, now I'm 18 and still don't care because of 1 true fact I love the show no matter what happens and I am not afraid to say that.

Back on topic, I think the reason the starters didn't evolve except Tepig was to show that reserves can get spotlight as well sure some of the evolutions were rushed but look here

Final evos
    Krookodile, Unfezant, Leavanny

Secondary evos
    Pignite, Palpitoad, Boldore

Primary evos
    Oshawott, Snivy, Scraggy

See the balance, 3,3,3 without the balance in evolutions some will say why is Oshawott unevolved, why isn't Pignite an Emboar yet. Writers want to make the show somewhat lax in spreading some evolutions sure some people can evolve like previous pokemon. Ash has owned like Corphish and Gible they can be marketed into fearsome terrors that little kids might not like that's why Krookodile lost Crunch.
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

The only things i can see changing team wise now is Scraggy and Axew evolving right at the peak end of Best Wishes, and possibly a capture from Iris and Cilan.

I'd like Iris to catch Lapras to show a similarity with her B2/W2 counterpart. Cilan, i'm not fussed really since he doesn't really have a specific kind of team. Another grass type to remind us that he is a Grass Gym Leader would be cool.

The starters, Scraggy, and Axew aren't evolving.

A Palpitoad evolution and one or two more captures are still possible though.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post

I don't see why Scraggy and Axew couldn't evolve right when Iris is leaving. Agree with the starters at this point(although an end of series Emboar could still happen). But at this point I really only want Seismitoad.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Typical, typical, typical HatersGonnaHate.

You don't have proof of this at all let alone any evidence to support it.

Same as above.

Page 549 of 694 FirstFirst ... 449499539545546547548549550551552553559599649 ... LastLast