Page 550 of 694 FirstFirst ... 450500540546547548549550551552553554560600650 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,750 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Typical, typical, typical HatersGonnaHate.

You don't have proof of this at all let alone any evidence to support it.

Same as above.
    The movie posters confirm that the starters, Scraggy, and Axew aren't evolving. Sure they could evolve after July, but I doubt that too.

There will be no more evolutions or development. Ash's Unova team is done. When Dragonite loses FT and IB for WA and SG then Iris will be done as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    There will be no more evolutions or development. Ash's Unova team is done. When Dragonite loses FT and IB for WA and SG then Iris will be done as well.
    Until the new opening sequence following April 18th confirms no more evolutions (For anyone not starters/Scraggy/Axew) and captures, we're in no position to say anyone is done.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    The movie posters confirm that the starters, Scraggy, and Axew aren't evolving. Sure they could evolve after July, but I doubt that too.
    As Serebii said earlier this week, posters mean nothing as they've been wrong before.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    As Serebii said earlier this week, posters mean nothing as they've been wrong before.
    So you think that poster that showed Pignite, Snivy, and Osahwott with Ash means nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    So you think that poster that showed Pignite, Snivy, and Osahwott with Ash means nothing?
    If it had dewott or servine I would have instantly called it out as fake

OK, FT and IB, are flame thrower and ice beam respectively. but what the hell is WA and SG? the only thing i can think of is Wing attack and Safe guard. Are you being sarcastic? if you are I don't really get it.....

Quote Originally Posted by thelord3 View Post
    OK, FT and IB, are flame thrower and ice beam respectively. but what the hell is WA and SG? the only thing i can think of is Wing attack and Safe guard. Are you being sarcastic? if you are I don't really get it.....
    You are right. There will be an event that gives out iris's dragonite with multiscale, dragon rush, thunderpunch, wing attack, and safeguard. Which means this is his new moveset on the show as well.

You are right. There will be an event that gives out iris's dragonite with multiscale, dragon rush, thunderpunch, wing attack, and safeguard. Which means this is his new moveset on the show as well.
    Those move sets aren't always totally accurate lol. Scraggy still doesn't have Low Kick.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Those move sets aren't always totally accurate lol. Scraggy still doesn't have Low Kick.
    Although I agree, keep in mind the League Pokemon, the most recent event Pokes, Eevee, Dageki, Jalorda, Daikenki, Riolu, etc. were all accurate in terms of moves and gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Although I agree, keep in mind the League Pokemon, the most recent event Pokes, Eevee, Dageki, Jalorda, Daikenki, Riolu, etc. were all accurate in terms of moves and gender.
    So Zebstricka didn't use Facade, good to know.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

So Zebstricka didn't use Facade, good to know.
    Yes, that's why I said "most recent event Pokes...." have had accurate movesets. Nitro Charge and Thunderbolt were the only things out of place on Zeburaika's movesets, these were two previous moves Zeburaika did use though at some point. Dageki, Lepardas, Jalorda, Eevee, Lucario, Sanzandora, and Daikenki all had accurate movesets however. Even Daikenki and Eevee were girls as portrayed in the anime.

Yes, that's why I said "most recent event Pokes...." have had accurate movesets. Nitro Charge and Thunderbolt were the only things out of place on Zeburaika's movesets, these were two previous moves Zeburaika did use though at some point. Dageki, Lepardas, Jalorda, Eevee, Lucario, Sanzandora, and Daikenki all had accurate movesets however. Even Daikenki and Eevee were girls as portrayed in the anime.
    Ok but that doesn't change the fact that there has been inconsistency in the moves of some pokemon so Dragonite's moves aren't confirmed.

Or Unfezant with Super Luck... poor girl.

Ok but that doesn't change the fact that there has been inconsistency in the moves of some pokemon so Dragonite's moves aren't confirmed.
    ........I never once said Kairyu's moves were confirmed ._.; In fact I even covered myself and said:

I never said Kairyu learning Safeguard and Wing Attack were the end-all be-all. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Or Unfezant with Super Luck... poor girl.
    Sarcasm? :P

........I never once said Kairyu's moves were confirmed ._.; In fact I even covered myself and said:

I never said Kairyu learning Safeguard and Wing Attack were the end-all be-all. ._.

Sarcasm? :P
    I get that, I was just saying lol...

With Woobat getting more and more attention and it learning a new move, I hope it evolves soon. I can't see Frillish or Yamask evolving tbh, Woobat would be the best choice. And I think both Jessie and James should have one fully evolved pokemon and one basic stage pokemon. James should have Yamask and Amoonguss and Jessie Frillish and Swoobat imo.

If Oshawott shows interest in becoming a Dewott I think Oshawott will evolve later on. I hope at least one of the water types evolve before the end of the saga.

This is from the Japanese Pokemon website:
    www.pokemon.co.jp

In General, there's a Oshawott car, A Pikachu car, a Charizarsd stamp, two wallpapers with Pikachu, Oshawott, Snivy, Eevee, Pansage, Emolga and Piplup.

And the Kyun Chara set with Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon from Banpresto
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 22nd February 2013 at 6:33 AM.

Baloon set.
    Bubble set.
    Pokémon Time is now collabrating with Fire King comapn to design some mugs.

And the portable fans I posted about before probably won't show anything of value. Here's why.

Edit: Quasi ninja'd.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Baloon set.
    Bubble set.
    Pokémon Time is now collabrating with Fire King comapn to design some mugs.

And the portable fans I posted about before probably won't show anything of value. Here's why.
    Yay Piplup's still here! 3> I thought the marketers had forgotten him.

IIRC Emonga was on the calendar, I wonder what role she'll play in one of these upcoming episodes? Or maybe it's just a random Emonga. We also see a Hoiiga and a Kurumayu, I'd love it if that meant we would see Arti again but that's probably wishful thinking to see that Bug Leader again. If they indeed visit a Hiun City-like location once more.

IIRC Emonga was on the calendar, I wonder what role she'll play in one of these upcoming episodes? Or maybe it's just a random Emonga. We also see a Hoiiga and a Kurumayu, I'd love it if that meant we would see Arti again but that's probably wishful thinking to see that Bug Leader again. If they indeed visit a Hiun City-like location once more.
    I hope it´s Elesa´s Emolga, showing up with her new look, having a rematch with Ash and showcasing Eelektrik

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    I hope it´s Elesa´s Emolga, showing up with her new look, having a rematch with Ash and showcasing Eelektrik
    That would be nice, but it would be even better if they just battled in some sort of final tournament before Best Wishes ends

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    And then Ash loses to her, further adding to his losing streak.

Page 550 of 694 FirstFirst ... 450500540546547548549550551552553554560600650 ... LastLast