Page 551 of 694 FirstFirst ... 451501541547548549550551552553554555561601651 ... LastLast
Results 13,751 to 13,775 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    IIRC Emonga was on the calendar, I wonder what role she'll play in one of these upcoming episodes? Or maybe it's just a random Emonga
    Dont expect to much from the calendar. There have been plenty of cases where pokemon featured on the calendar have had incredibly minor roles, I'm talking 3-5 second appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    I hope it´s Elesa´s Emolga, showing up with her new look, having a rematch with Ash and showcasing Eelektrik
    That is probably just Iris' Emolga.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    That is probably just Iris' Emolga.
    just like it was Ashs Palpitoad on last Octobers calendar

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And then Ash loses to her, further adding to his losing streak.
    Well, I stopped caring about Ash since Gary left so ... fine by me hopefully Pikachu bites the dust this time

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    just like it was Ashs Palpitoad on last Octobers calendar
    This is nothing like the calender. In here we see Cilan's Pansage and Ash's Snivy, Pikachu and Oshawott.

But if are going by your logic, it is probably just Ritchi's Pikachu, Burgundy's Oshawott who will appear in a flashback and Trip's Snivy who will appear in a flashback too.
    Dewgong

This is nothing like the calender. In here we see Cilan's Pansage and Ash's Snivy, Pikachu and Oshawott.

But if are going by your logic, it is probably just Ritchi's Pikachu, Burgundy's Oshawott who will appear in a flashback and Trip's Snivy who will appear in a flashback too.
    I don't know what the heck are you talking about. Oshawott, Pikachu, Snivy & Pansage dont appear on the calendar.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...6494100062.png

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I don't know what the heck are you talking about. Oshawott, Pikachu, Snivy & Pansage dont appear on the calendar.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...6494100062.png
    Lol IcySealeo really needs to start listening to my advice of thinking before postings its like the 5th time in two weeks he gets embarassed...

On another not I guess we now know when Haxorus appears.

I wonder where the bugs, the ladie pokemon and Maractus appear, I still think we are getting a female pokemon related filler or something where Emolga is the start and all the other girly pokemon appears there as for the bugs maybe they are being controled by TP or backgrounds pokemon, Magnemite/Magenoze are TP related most likelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I wonder where the bugs, the ladie pokemon and Maractus appear, I still think we are getting a female pokemon related filler or something where Emolga is the start and all the other girly pokemon appears there as for the bugs maybe they are being controled by TP or backgrounds pokemon, Magnemite/Magenoze are TP related most likelly.
    They all appear in the ending, but I'm not sure if that counts :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Probably BW-10 is when all the fillermons happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    They all appear in the ending, but I'm not sure if that counts :P
    Calendar usually reflects pokemon from episode but sure.

Nevermind about the filler we already have all the episodes for March, I guess they migth appears in the episode with N sisters if we somehow get a scene like the ending I can see them appearing and Gardevoir belonging to one girl and Gothitelle to the other.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 23rd February 2013 at 6:19 PM.

Calendar usually reflects pokemon from episode but sure.

Nevermind about the filler we already have all the episodes for March, I guess they migth appears in the episode with N sisters if we somehow get a scene like the ending I can see them appearing and Gardevoir belonging to one girl and Gothitelle to the other.
    Yeah, just saying that's all we really got right now in terms of actual appearance *shrug*

Makes enough sense, I can't remember his sisters names to be honest or much about them since the barely appeared in game as well
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I like the idea of Pepsiplunge's really, I'd also like it to be the episode Snivy and Emolga finally settle their rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I like the idea of Pepsiplunge's really, I'd also like it to be the episode Snivy and Emolga finally settle their rivalry.
    While it would be nice since it would give both screentime, I think the rivalry is over since they don't fight anymore. They got along fine in the Cincinno episode.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    While it would be nice since it would give both screentime, I think the rivalry is over since they don't fight anymore. They got along fine in the Cincinno episode.
    They never really interacted much besides sitting on Iris's shoulders, they fought individually otherwise and never spoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    The full list of the Bandai's Motion Set:(don't worry, it is the same link, this is just for convenience's sake)

-Genesect
    -Mewtwo
    -Charizard
    -Arceus
    -Black Kyurem(Overdrive)
    -White Kyurem(Overdrive)
    -Dragonite(Iris's Dragonite)
    -Eevee
    -Piplup
    -Rotom.

Again, this is for May.
    Wow, Arceus again huh? Also, Kyurem formes; Black Kyurem and White Kyurem!

Man, I hope they do appear in the anime at some point! It would be a epic way for Best Wishes, if it is involving for the next and finale plotline of Best Wishes.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    They never really interacted much besides sitting on Iris's shoulders, they fought individually otherwise and never spoke.
    My point is they didn't fight even though they were in each other's presense, so I think it's over.

My point is they didn't fight even though they were in each other's presense, so I think it's over.
    They only fight when Emolga starts it.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    They only fight when Emolga starts it.
    I know that. Snivy is the mom-type while Emolga is a party-girl.

If that's what you think fair enough, I highly doubt it though mainly because rivalries don't really start until somebody annoys the other (Oshawott and Pignite etc.).

Lol IcySealeo really needs to start listening to my advice of thinking before postings its like the 5th time in two weeks he gets embarassed...
    Do you have any problems? If so, just tell me and I will be aware in the future. I haven't even been here in the last week and the week before I barely posted. It seems that people you like when people being "embarassed" (And I would like you to explain me how did I got embarassed?).

I was obviously talking about another merchandise that is not the calender because it also had Emolga in it.

But that doesn't matter - it is pretty obvious that this is Iris' Emolga.
    Dewgong

Actually, it could or it couldn't be. I remember there was a Palpitoad on a calender before and some people thought it was going to be Palpitoad's time to evolve, then a wild one just appeared in the Earth and Sky Tag Battle episode.

on whatever you were talking about maybe but not on the calendar. Its in no way obvious who the Emolga on the calendar belongs to

I actually wouldn't mind if this were Kamitsure's Emonga, I'd like to see a battle with her in her BW2 outfit, though that seems like a pipe dream more than anything else since the slew of episodes don't seem to have a hint of non-Plasma focus.

I have no idea if that Emolga on the calendar will be Iris's or not. I'm gonna take a guess and say it's not but I wouldn't mind being wrong.

Just like the Leavanny and Palpitoad before it were Ash's?

Page 551 of 694 FirstFirst ... 451501541547548549550551552553554555561601651 ... LastLast