Page 558 of 694 FirstFirst ... 458508548554555556557558559560561562568608658 ... LastLast
Results 13,926 to 13,950 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I think too much attention is paid to the Unova Starters (Snivy and Oshawott) when there are Pokemon on Ash's team that have suffered more. Like Palpitoad for instance, who disappeared for like nine months at one point and still hasn't been redeemed. I'm not saying that he has to evolve (although that might stop some of the constant cries of "Ash's Water-types never evolve!"), but it would be nice for him to get a few more wins before it's locked away at Oak's/Juniper's lab.

Quote Originally Posted by thelord3 View Post
    yup! a fantastic idea for charizard haters! you might as well suggest that he gets released because if that boar sat on charizards back he will break it! emboar weighs 330 lb and charizard weighs almost 200 lb. but by all means let them do it!
    Ash can carry a Hippopoats on his head and Larvitar in a pack with no problems

Hippopotas is 109 pounds
    larvitar is 158.

I think it can scale up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post

Hippopotas is 109 pounds
    larvitar is 158.

yet, when charizard fought against Garry's Golem, who looks a lot smaller in the anime than Emboar! I think we are looking at a dragon ball z fusion between charizard and machamp to make him able to carry that emboar on his back! even if I try to imagine emboar on charizard's back it doesn't look right!

Quote Originally Posted by thelord3 View Post
    yet, when charizard fought against Garry's Golem, who looks a lot smaller in the anime than Emboar! I think we are looking at a dragon ball z fusion between charizard and machamp to make him able to carry that emboar on his back! even if I try to imagine emboar on charizard's back it doesn't look right!
    Charizard grew bigger since then.

Looks more like he grew shorter
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Looks more like he grew shorter
    He grew bulkier then -.-

either way weight like height is always inconsistant with the pokemon in this show.

As far as evolution goes, the only pokemon I would want to see evolve is Boldore.

I wouldn't be suprised if Scraggy evolves before it's all said and done as well, alongside Axew before Ash and iris part ways but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    either way weight like height is always inconsistant with the pokemon in this show.

As far as evolution goes, the only pokemon I would want to see evolve is Boldore.

I wouldn't be suprised if Scraggy evolves before it's all said and done as well, alongside Axew before Ash and iris part ways but who knows.
    I don't think Boldore is going to evolve :/
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

If Boldore evolves that kind of means Ash doesn't have him anymore XD

Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 1st March 2013 at 6:46 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I don't think Boldore is going to evolve :/
    I don't think anything new is going to happen to Ash's team (and no, Charizard doesn't count).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

It's odd that Palkia is the only one without the Best Wishes branding, but I doubt it means anything. Has Reshiram even been promoted lately?

Hippopotas is 109 pounds
    larvitar is 158.

Max carried Munchlax on his back AND jumped with a pole with it

It weights 231.5 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post

It weights 231.5 lbs.
    And I guess ash will play with Charizard by throwing him in the air and catching him. the weigh doesn't seem to matter as much as the size does. munchlax looks small. However, Emboar looks huge in the anime, yes it looks a lot bigger than charizard. as far as I know they haven't shown a pokemon or a character for that matter carrying a pokemon bigger than they are. with the obvious exception of the happiny line

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I never thought i'd change my mind, but i think i'd be even more annoyed if that happened since we'd have spent the entire saga with only Oshawott and Snivy, it'd be frustrating to think they'll evolve for a maximum of 10? episodes and then be sent away until a future return.

The only way i'd be pleased with it would be if Region 6 was treated like Johto and Ash had his Unova Pokemon mixed with his Gen 6 team.
    I rather have a rushed evolution than no evolution at all. Not too different than May's Combusken evolving in the final three episodes of AG. Besides Ash's Pokémon always have a chance of returning once in a while.

Random : PokéRadar

Boldore has to be traded to someone else to evolve. So Ash wouldn't have him anymore...

Thelord3 has a point. Instead, Emboar should sit in a wagon and have Charizard climb on his back. They'll eat spicy poffins together and then rocket to the moon. Ash loses two fire type pokemon, and fills the void by using Infernape again.

Man when was the last time we got a capture spoiler in a movie poster? The Giratina Movie? We did have the movie merchandise that spoiled Emolga but it's good to see a new capture approaching. I was always neutral with Sableye. Ash or Cilan is definitely getting it, but I'm more on Cilan's side of him getting it since everyone else in the movie poster has more than 1 Pokemon out, Ash has 5, Iris has 3, & Cilan has one.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

June Merch:

-D-Arts Blastoise will be released in June.

-Pokémon Battle Piece Collection Sticker Set(for 16th Movie): Contains 5 Capsules(20 for each capsule).
    -3DS Character Touch Pen Set for Eevee and Friends: Contains Sylveon as well as all of the other Eevees.

Looks like there won't be much going on until next month. Meh.

Edit: Minor:
    I don't remember seeing this Episode N clearfile elsewhere, but it exists apparently.

The PASH! Magazine poster is here as well.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 4th March 2013 at 6:45 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I think it's probably the clone Blastoise from the Mewtwo movies. I'd say it was May's or Gary's but they probably aren't appearing and Ash's Squirtle would need to evolve twice in under 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post

It weights 231.5 lbs.
    So Charizard should have no problems carrying emboar.

I see Sableye going to Ash, to promote Generation VI if it has an evolution, and will probably not pull an AMBIPOM.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I see Sableye going to Ash, to promote Generation VI if it has an evolution, and will probably not pull an AMBIPOM.
    I hope he doesn't pull an Aipom. Ash should keep his first official Ghost type

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I hope he doesn't pull an Aipom. Ash should keep his first official Ghost type
    Pulling a aipom implies him keeping it for a long time and then giving it to a better cause.

I still really see cilan getting sabeleye, to give him a fourth and final pokemon, and pretty much guarantee him going with ash in gen 6, and it either evolving sometime by the end of the saga or early on in xy saga.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Pulling a aipom implies him keeping it for a long time and then giving it to a better cause.
    As long as it isn't released for a Ping Pong 2.0, then we're ok.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Page 558 of 694 FirstFirst ... 458508548554555556557558559560561562568608658 ... LastLast