Page 560 of 694 FirstFirst ... 460510550556557558559560561562563564570610660 ... LastLast
Results 13,976 to 14,000 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #13976
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Currently, not counting possible 6th gen ties. Ash is the only one who doesn't have a standalone.

    Granted both Iris and Cilan's standalone Pokemon are electric but still Ash probably could use a standalone Pokemon, he hasn't had one since Torkoal.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  2. #13977
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    If it's not part of the main cast then that sure was a trollest move on the poster creator's part
    He's in the middle of Ash's Pokemon so I think it is a new team member

  3. #13978
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Regarding Cilan's captures, or lack of a recent capture, I just realized Iris and Cilan are even in-terms of number of on-screen captures. Iris caught Dragonite and Emolga and Cilan caught Crustle and Stunfisk. I wonder if that's what the writers were gunning for? Plus Excadrill and Axew didn't do anything really at the beginning.

  4. #13979
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Considering that Pokemon Best Wishes Season 2: Episode N ends the 18th of April and the movie airs in July 13th. we have 3 months left of episodes, that would be about 12 episodes. We dont know what will actually happen during those 12 episodes, but it's really possible for someone to capture Sableye during that span. Actually, i wonder what will happen after Episode N. Also, Sableye would be a cool addition to Ash's roster, i prefer Ash having new pokemon rather than Iris or Cilan having them. I dont want Iris and Cilan to go to gen 6th, i prefer something fresh, new companions to make it more interesting, and i would like Sableye to get 2 more evolutions in the next generation, if not at least 1. I would like Torkoal to have a new evolution too.

  5. #13980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Loves its trainer, gets traded because BS reason of wanting to do contests(yes it was build up I know), then is given/lent to a guy to do freaking ping pong
    The Aipom situation.

    What an absolute shame, this is one of the many reasons the writers get stick from the fandom all the time.

  6. #13981

    Default

    Watch as the Sableye gets the Haunter treatment instead.

    Watch it be the clown of an emotionless girl.

  7. #13982
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    How mad could the fandom gets if Sableye new evolution happens via trade...so Ash first ghost mons gets the boot in Gen. 6

  8. #13983
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    How mad could the fandom gets if Sableye new evolution happens via trade...so Ash first ghost mons gets the boot in Gen. 6
    or a trade, trade back would happen

  9. #13984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Watch as the Sableye gets the Haunter treatment instead.
    That scenario ever happening again is very unlikely if you ask me, but i wouldn't be surprised if Sableye isn't with the gang by the end of Region 6 and gets the Aipom treatment.

  10. #13985
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    I actually would like to see Caitlin appear again and somehow involve Ash with the capturing of Sableye. Didn't really care for Shauntel in-game.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 4th March 2013 at 1:02 PM.

  11. #13986
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    I totally agree, I loved their connection and bond. And when Aipom was traded away I thought that they would trade back in the end or that Dawn would give Ambipom back idk, when I found out Aipom was going to Dawn, I hated it and I really wondered why the writers did this. And the fact that the writers got rid of Ambipom at a freaking ping pong tournament to make place for a freaking Togekiss really bugged me too. Also because of this all I never liked Buizel and it's probably my least fav Sinnoh Pokemon. Oh well it happened a long time ago, I mean it's not like Palpitoad or Leavanny for example got any better of a treatment. I really hope Sableye does get a good treatment and stays though if it goes to Ash, which seems most likely to me at this point.
    Wow, I just realized how screwed Dawn got with all the trade thing :

    - Ash got a Pokémon that gave him his third Sinnoh pity badge
    - Dawn got a Pokémon that costed her one contest on the appeal round, postponed her fourth (or fifth I can´t really remember) ribbon and, at the end of the day, she didn´t kept for the Grand Festival meanwhile Ash kept his

  12. #13987
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    How about Sableye gets the Sableye treatment?

    Caught by Ash before 6th gen, brought over, and evolves under Ash's care (assuming it has an evolution), and Ash doesn't trade it (because that wouldn't make sense, Aipom was specifically created to be traded), OR by releasing it.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  13. #13988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Aipom was specifically created to be traded
    Huh?

    It's evolution method is by learning Ancient Power, there was no reason to trade Aipom aside from the plot, and even less of a reason to release it.

    If it was created to be traded like you claim then you can't argue the same won't happen to Sableye.

  14. #13989
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Huh?

    It's evolution method is by learning Ancient Power, there was no reason to trade Aipom aside from the plot, and even less of a reason to release it.

    If it was created to be traded like you claim then you can't argue the same won't happen to Sableye.
    i think you mean by learning double hit not ancient power.

  15. #13990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    i think you mean by learning double hit not ancient power.
    Haha yeah, but still the same point applies.

  16. #13991
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Ok seriously, can anyone explain to me why so many people are saying a Sableye will be caught? What did I miss?

  17. #13992
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Huh?

    It's evolution method is by learning Ancient Power, there was no reason to trade Aipom aside from the plot, and even less of a reason to release it.

    If it was created to be traded like you claim then you can't argue the same won't happen to Sableye.
    Sorry I should've been more clear.

    Ash's Aipom was created for the sole purpose of it being traded to a coordinator, in the next series AKA Dawn.

    It was just a storyline the writers were going for, and to create a semi-permanent trade.

    The difference between Aipom and potential Sableye is that Aipom's destiny to be traded was before Ash actually caught it.

    I don't see the the same thing happening with Sableye because the only thing 5th gen anime has had that is likely to move onto the next generation is Gyms and gyms alone.

    Like at the end of 3rd generation contests were going to be in the anime because they were included in 4th gen.

    There is nothing introduced in 5th generation (ANIME) which explain Sableye's suddenly being traded without just cause.

    Aipom was destined to belong to a coordinator, that Ping-Pong crap was a rushed afterthought and completely irrelevant to my argument.

    There is no reason whatsoever why Sableye would be traded UNLESS in the off chance that's actually how it could theoretically evolve in 6th gen.

    That's what I meant. Ash's Aipom was destined for Dawn, there is nothing at all that could suggest the same thing will ever happen for Sableye, given how disconnected the 5th generation is from the past 4 generations, and nothing in the anime has been introduced to explain what 6th gen will keep from 5th gen to explain the sudden need to trade Sableye away.

    All this is moot anyway if Sableye doesn't have a 6th gen evolution.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  18. #13993
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Ok seriously, can anyone explain to me why so many people are saying a Sableye will be caught? What did I miss?
    latest movie poster. Shows a Sableye alongside the main characters and there pokemon

    edit - found the poster https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEFwa2SCMAEdVC3.jpg
    Last edited by AceDetective; 3rd March 2013 at 11:26 PM.

  19. #13994
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Ok seriously, can anyone explain to me why so many people are saying a Sableye will be caught? What did I miss?
    There is a poster in the movie thread, where a Sableye is shown near to Ash. People are speculating about that.

    EDIT: Ninja'd.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  20. #13995
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    latest movie poster. Shows a Sableye alongside the main characters and there pokemon
    Adding to that, this would be the poster.

  21. #13996
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Ohhh I missed that. Yeah it seems like Sableye will be caught indeed, my bets are on Cilan though

  22. #13997

    Default

    I really hope it's Cilans too.

    He needs another Pokemon for Region 6.

  23. #13998
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    3,008

    Default

    A tattoo set for 25th June, this is something unrelated to the sticker set. Or the movie. And here's the mirror.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 4th March 2013 at 6:50 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  24. #13999
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    Apart that this merchandise, at least, isn't a promotion of Pochama to promote Hikari's re-cameo somewhere , contains:
    -We know that the basic starters are more popular than the 2st stages. Because this, Pokabu appears on this set as opposed to Chaoboo.
    -Contains amny popular pokemon of marketing. Although there's two things that I suspect happening.
    One is that the set contains Lucario, meaning that Kotetsu can return for a PWT Tournament to be defeated by Lizardon. Other possibility is that Sumomo will return with her Lucario (we could have a VA situation like this week).
    And for some reason, I see the anime showcasing a Victini without V-Create in the Liberty Garden. And wth it, Masuda won't resist that his favourite pokemon is in the show and will give us (well, I don't have the games) a Victini.

    EDIT: Apparently his importnace of this is relatively and doesn'0t indicate that all the pokemon in it will appear.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 4th March 2013 at 7:19 AM.

  25. #14000
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    A tattoo set for 25th June, this is something unrelated to the sticker set. Or the movie. And here's the mirror.
    Since I wouldn't know, is there any Sableye merchandise occurring?

    Like a calendar month, or something.

    You know some hint of some kind when Sableye might happen in the anime.

    If we assume that the Sableye belongs to the main cast, and isn't a movie exclusive Pokemon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 560 of 694 FirstFirst ... 460510550556557558559560561562563564570610660 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •