Page 561 of 694 FirstFirst ... 461511551557558559560561562563564565571611661 ... LastLast
Results 14,001 to 14,025 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I just realized that,if the 4chan rumors are true,than Ash won't have an early regional bird to catch.Wich would mean it'd be the first region where Ash doesn't have a bird...or a Normal/Flying.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I just realized that,if the 4chan rumors are true,than Ash won't have an early regional bird to catch.Wich would mean it'd be the first region where Ash doesn't have a bird...or a Normal/Flying.
    That's implying anyone believes rumors from 4chan, or anything from the internet.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Sorry I should've been more clear.

Ash's Aipom was created for the sole purpose of it being traded to a coordinator, in the next series AKA Dawn. 50/50.

It was just a storyline the writers were going for, and to create a ()permanent trade.

The difference between Aipom and potential Sableye is that Aipom's destiny to be traded was before Ash actually caught it.

I don't see the the same thing happening with Sableye because the only thing 5th gen anime has had that is likely to move onto the next generation is Gyms and gyms alone. What???

Like at the end of 3rd generation contests were going to be in the anime because they were included in 4th gen. Yeah.

There is nothing introduced in 5th generation (ANIME) which explain Sableye's suddenly being traded without just cause. You know about Sabeleye?

Aipom was destined to belong to a coordinator, that Ping-Pong crap was a rushed afterthought and completely irrelevant to my argument. Dp124 is the worst DP episode by difference (well, during 8 months he has a friuend epoisode, DP 154 (Gliscor) )

There is no reason whatsoever why Sableye would be traded UNLESS in the off chance that's actually how it could theoretically evolve in 6th gen. Ash can trade Sableye if they want.

That's what I meant. Ash's Aipom was destined for Dawn, there is nothing at all that could suggest the same thing will ever happen for Sableye, given how disconnected the 5th generation is from the past 4 generations, and nothing in the anime has been introduced to explain what 6th gen will keep from 5th gen to explain the sudden need to trade Sableye away. Now Old Pokemon are returning, and Sableye is from Gen III.

All this is moot anyway if Sableye doesn't have a 6th gen evolution.
    Only your last sentence was good made. At this stage, if a Pokemon is captured now, is because it has a new evolution in Pokemon XY.

Well, although I love Dawn to death, I think that May is supposed to be at first in the DP series along with Ash. Why? Because May has a Munchlax (mascot for Gen IV at the time) and an Eevee captured at the end of the series.

The rest of your predictions are dead wrong because:
    -1. We won't know who catches Sableye. We should expect Ash but Cilan can catch it. Iris is discarded because that means that the writers at least planned to give her to Gen VI and because her storyline it's impossible.

-2. We don't know anything about this Sableye apart from a poster spoiling a future capture

-3. We don't know how Sableye is going to be treated in the XY anime.

-4. We don't know if Pokemon Contests are returning at the games (and the anime) and if there's a new feature on the games that the writers want to made a character based on.

-5. Ash can trade any other pokemon, not only Sableye.

-6. We don't know almost anything about the XY games at this point to make any conclusion apart from the "staples" of the franchise.

-And 7, @dman dustin, the next time that you make a post counting absolute facts of almost unknown things I won't reply you. I would start to report you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I really hope it's Cilans too.

He needs another Pokemon for Region 6.
    Kinda like the reverse Brock (who caught Bonsly that evolved into a 2nd Gen Pokemon)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    The rest of your predictions are dead wrong because:
    -1. We won't know who catches Sableye. We should expect Ash but Cilan can catch it. Iris is discarded because that means that the writers at least planned to give her to Gen VI and because her storyline it's impossible.

-2. We don't know anything about this Sableye apart from a poster spoiling a future capture

-3. We don't know how Sableye is going to be treated in the XY anime.

-4. We don't know if Pokemon Contests are returning at the games (and the anime) and if there's a new feature on the games that the writers want to made a character based on.

-5. Ash can trade any other pokemon, not only Sableye.

-6. We don't know almost anything about the XY games at this point to make any conclusion apart from the "staples" of the franchise.

-And 7, @dman dustin, the next time that you make a post counting absolute facts of almost unknown things I won't reply you. I would start to report you.
    Why the hell does anyone have any right to report an OPINION A ******* OPINION. And it wasn't negative either, or disruptive.

If you want to be petty and report me because of my speculation my opinion then go ahead, I don't care, because it just shows how petty you are that you won't just let me have my opinion.

Oh and Dawn was going with Aipom, because of Aipom's interest in contests BEFORE Ash caught it.

Don't believe me watch the Kanto grand festival, and watch how interested Aipom was when watching.

SECONDLY, you can't bring contests into this for one reason, contests do not exist in 5th gen anime, they were mentioned, contest style battling was shown but that was it.

It makes no sense for Ash to hypothetically catch Sableye take it to 6th gen which for some reason will include contests, and be traded to a coordinator.

I am thinking logically here. Aipom's trade was foreshadowed before Ash caught it, the trade just didn't happen all of a sudden, like Ambipom's Ping Pong.

Sableye being traded because of the lack of anything introduced or being shown in 5th gen anime, makes any storyline sudden, and out of the blue.

AND FINALLY, do you people not understand the concept of hypothetical situations.

I am sick of trying to say my point and people are like "But Character X isn't confirmed to have Pokemon Y"

THAT IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT, when I'm suggesting a character is involved in a situation, or has a Pokemon that character doesn't have at all, OBVIOUSLY I'm speaking hypothetically.

I don't see why I have to dumb down my arguments and label everything hypothetical, when it's pretty damn obvious that I am speaking hypothetically.

If you people can't get that, then don't respond to my posts

Rule of thumb for my posts, if I mention a situation/scenario/analogy/example that doesn't fit with real life, or within the Pokemon Universe then clearly I'm speaking hypothetically.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

They'd have him catch a rare bird. If Team Rocket returns to their old ways he will need a flying type to help find his missing Pokemon

Hypothetically in a perfect world given the percentage of screentime Ash's pokemon has gotten in BW the levels would pan out something like this had it been the games.

Pikachu-level 70
    Samurott-level 68
    Serperior-level 65
    Scrafty-level 60
    Emboar- level 50
    Unfezant- level 45
    Krookodile- level 42
    Leavanny-level 43
    Boldore-level 35
    palpitoad-level 30

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Hypothetically in a perfect world given the percentage of screentime Ash's pokemon has gotten in BW the levels would pan out something like this had it been the games.

Pikachu-level 70
    Samurott-level 68
    Serperior-level 65
    Scrafty-level 60
    Emboar- level 50
    Unfezant- level 45
    Krookodile- level 42
    Leavanny-level 43
    Boldore-level 35
    palpitoad-level 30
    I think Pignite and Krookodile would be a little higher than that. Krookodile looks out of place.

What did these rumors say?
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Pikachu-level 70
    Samurott-level 68
    Serperior-level 65
    Scrafty-level 60
    Emboar- level 50
    Unfezant- level 45
    Krookodile- level 42
    Leavanny-level 43
    Boldore-level 35
    palpitoad-level 30
    Personally I'd say

Pikachu level 100
    Samurott level 98
    Emboar level 91
    Serperior Level 87
    Scrafty level 82
    Krookidile level 74
    Leavanny level 66
    Unfezant level 61
    Boldore level 58
    Tympole level 8

is much more accurate
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Personally I'd say

Pikachu level 100
    Samurott level 98
    Emboar level 91
    Serperior Level 87
    Scrafty level 82
    Krookidile level 74
    Leavanny level 66
    Unfezant level 61
    Boldore level 58
    Tympole level 8

is much more accurate
    lol at Tympole! It's so true that Palpitoad would be the weakest overall.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    lol at Tympole! It's so true that Palpitoad would be the weakest overall.
    If it were based on number of appearances alone, but outside that poorly written but innovative and dare I say it, creative 8th gym battle, Palpitoad has been showcased as a pretty competent battler.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    What did these rumors say?
    That,basically,there won't be any regional bird.At least,not one found early on.

The rumors said a lot of other things too...I'm 90% sure that they're false.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Pikachu-level 70
    Samurott-level 68
    Serperior-level 65
    Scrafty-level 60
    Emboar- level 50
    Unfezant- level 45
    Krookodile- level 42
    Leavanny-level 43
    Boldore-level 35
    palpitoad-level 30
    Gee, if only screen-time in the anime was equivalent to battle exposure and experience. Not that I care about that sort of thing since this is a show where the writers can have fun being spontaneous and inconsistent, but it does make me wonder how different things would be if actual power levels existed. I bet the anime wouldn't have lasted very long if the writers had gotten all technical about it though; the anime has been a success because it's entertaining at least up until BW.

Anyway, can someone enlighten me on what a couple of sticker/tattoo sets have to do with the anime? I'm just curious because I'm seeing Pokemon that are no longer relevant in the anime like Meloetta, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Tepig, Lucario, etc. I don't really get how those things relate to the anime right now unless it's confirmed that those Pokemon are returning, in which case I'll be super pressed. :x

He can always catch Yveltal as his bird of the region (imagine the look on TR everytime that Pokemon swoops in to pop their balloon)

But even if there isn't a regional bird, that doesn't mean there won't be any normal/flying birds. If you ignore Pidgeot, Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor and Unfeazent then we've also had Ferrow, Dodrio, Farfetch'd, Togekiss, Chatot and Braviary outside of the regional birds. And thats also ignoring all the other birds that were also psychic, grass, water and so on. In other words, there is no reason why Ash won't get his standard Electric, Fire, Water, Grass, Flying set (unless the writers try something new)

Still wish they'd try a different elemental circle instead of always having the same type starters. Fighting, Psychic, Dark forms the same circle (to name one), or try something completely new, make the next starters Fire/Dark, Water/Psychic & Grass/Fighting to make it so each starter has the advantage and disadvantage against each other.

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    He can always catch Yveltal as his bird of the region (imagine the look on TR everytime that Pokemon swoops in to pop their balloon)

But even if there isn't a regional bird, that doesn't mean there won't be any normal/flying birds. If you ignore Pidgeot, Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor and Unfeazent then we've also had Ferrow, Dodrio, Farfetch'd, Togekiss, Chatot and Braviary outside of the regional birds. And thats also ignoring all the other birds that were also psychic, grass, water and so on. In other words, there is no reason why Ash won't get his standard Electric, Fire, Water, Grass, Flying set (unless the writers try something new)

Still wish they'd try a different elemental circle instead of always having the same type starters. Fighting, Psychic, Dark forms the same circle (to name one), or try something completely new, make the next starters Fire/Dark, Water/Psychic & Grass/Fighting to make it so each starter has the advantage and disadvantage against each other.
    I would like to mention two things with respect to your post:

1. Noctowl is not a regional bird.
    2. Dark\Psychic\Fighing don't make an elemental circle because Dark is immune to Psychic type moves. If you want more elemental circles similar to Fire\Grass\Water then we have Fire\Rock\Grass and Fire\Rock\Steel. But a Rock or Steel type starter is too farfetch'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Actually it is. The Hoothoot line is the regional bird line of Johto...

2. Dark\Psychic\Fighing don't make an elemental circle because Dark is immune to Psychic type moves. If you want more elemental circles similar to Fire\Grass\Water then we have Fire\Rock\Grass and Fire\Rock\Steel. But a Rock or Steel type starter is too farfetch'd.
    Since when is it not the regional bird?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

That,basically,there won't be any regional bird.At least,not one found early on.

The rumors said a lot of other things too...I'm 90% sure that they're false.
    Same happened with Pidove technically... you couldn't capture it till after the first gym

Flying/Rock/Fighting makes another circle

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Since when is it not the regional bird?
    He means Noctowl is not a generic bird, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    He means Noctowl is not a generic bird, I think.
    What does that mean?

He means its not the regional bird, thats what he wrote but the regional bird thing is a term made by us fans anyway, Skarmory is a Johto Regional bird also, Fearrow is a Kanto regional bird also but he means he is not the term we made up aka Pidgeot, Swellow, Staraptor and Unfezant when actually yes Noctowl is.

Pidgeot, Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor and Unfezant are Ash's 'regional birds', but like PepsiPlunge said, other Pokemon such as Fearow, Murkrow, Braviary etc. are regional birds too, it's simply a fan term.

If Ash caught Fearow instead of Pidgeot, people would say that 'Fearow' is the regional bird when in reality it's just a fan term for Ash's captures.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    What does that mean?

He means its not the regional bird, thats what he wrote but the regional bird thing is a term made by us fans anyway, Skarmory is a Johto Regional bird also, Fearrow is a Kanto regional bird also but he means he is not the term we made up aka Pidgeot, Swellow, Staraptor and Unfezant when actually yes Noctowl is.
    I thought the regional bird was the first bird-like Pokemon found in a region and introduced on said region. So:

Kanto > Pidgey
    Johto > Hoothoot
    Hoenn > Taillow
    Sinnoh > Starly
    Unova > Pidove

For the same reason exist the regional rodents:

Kanto > Rattata
    Johto > Sentret
    Hoenn > Zigzagoon
    Sinnoh > Bidoof
    Unova > Patrat
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I thought the regional bird was the first bird-like Pokemon found in a region and introduced on said region. So:

Kanto > Pidgey
    Johto > Hoothoot
    Hoenn > Taillow
    Sinnoh > Starly
    Unova > Pidove

For the same reason exist the regional rodents:

Kanto > Rattata
    Johto > Sentret
    Hoenn > Zigzagoon
    Sinnoh > Bidoof
    Unova > Patrat
    you won the argument

"Fear is Freedom!
    Contradiction is Truth!

Page 561 of 694 FirstFirst ... 461511551557558559560561562563564565571611661 ... LastLast