Page 563 of 694 FirstFirst ... 463513553559560561562563564565566567573613663 ... LastLast
Results 14,051 to 14,075 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

If there is a final tournament in the next arc after Episode N, then the remaining pokemon from Ash's roster should get new moves.

Let's recap first.
    Pikachu is done.
    Pignite replaced Tackle with Brick Break.
    Leavanny replaced Tackle with X-Scissor.
    Palpitoad learned Sludge Wave, completing his moveset.
    Krookodile replaced Crunch with Aerial Ace.

Now as sharing moves doesn't seem to be a problem for Ash's team, these are the moves I want the remaining pokemon to learn by the end of the possible tournament.

Unfezant replacing Gust with Giga Impact.
    (Quick Attack, Giga Impact, Air Cutter, Aerial Ace)
    Oshawott replacing Tackle with Ice Beam)
    (Razor Shell, Aqua Jet, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam)
    Snivy replacing Leaf Blade with Iron Tail.
    (Vine Whip, Leaf Storm, Attract, Iron Tail)
    Scraggy replacing Leer with Payback.
    (Payback, Focus Blast, Hi Jump Kick, Headbutt)
    Boldore replacing Sandstorm with Double Team.
    (Rock Blast, Flash Cannon, Rock Smash, Double Team)

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    If there is a final tournament in the next arc after Episode N, then the remaining pokemon from Ash's roster should get new moves.

Let's recap first.
    Pikachu is done.

Now as sharing moves doesn't seem to be a problem for Ash's team, these are the moves I want the remaining pokemon to learn by the end of the possible tournament.

Why double team for Boldore? Sandstorm could make for some excellent defensive moves and we've never actually had Ash use Sandstorm before, Double Team we've seen hundreds of times before, especially under Ash.

I especially agree about Oshawott dumping Tackle, it has had that move for WAY too long.

Let's recap first.
    Pikachu is done.

Why aeriel ace for krookidile?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    who knows why the writers gave it that move. although it was facing sawk at the time so they may just wanted to give it an advantage move. or they just wanted to see a flying Krookodile

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I know right? That one dark move he had, gone for a move almost every flying type of his knows. I'm hoping he replaces stone edge for dark pulse
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

For the moves, here are my propositions..

Pikachu : Thunderbolt - Quick Attack - Iron Tail - Electro Ball > Done. I think it will be appreciate if Volt Tackle could come back.
    Unfezant : Aerial Ace - Quick Attack - Sky Attack - Wing Attack / U-turn > I'm expecting something new for Unfezant. Since Unfezant can easily learn Sky Attack, it could be a great idea for her to learn it. She can also keep Wing Attack, but I would be please if she could get U-turn.
    Oshawott : Razor Shell - Hydro Pump - Aqua Jet - Ice Beam / Icy Wind > Oshawott must replace Tackle for an Ice type move. Ice Beam is really common while Icy Wind could be a great thing for him. Slowing his opponent, that's exactly what he needs.
    Pignite : Brick Break - Flamethrower / Fire Punch - Flame Charge / Flare Blitz - Fire Pledge > Pignite is mostly done. Maybe an update of his Flame Charge to a Flare Blitz would be cool. Also, Fire Pledge is most likely is signature move. Replacing Flamethrower could be a great idea (making something new..) and having Fire Punch would be awesome.
    Snivy : Leaf Blade / Vine Whip - Leaf Storm - Attract - Twister / Toxic > Between Leaf Blade and Vine Whip, I will most likely keep Leaf Blade. She just needs another move to complete her moveset. Learning Twister would be the perfect match with her. It's a similar Leaf Tornado, but of Dragon type. If not, learning Toxic to see her opponent suffer is a great match with her combative personnality.
    Scraggy : Hi Jump Kick - Focus Blast - Headbutt / Head Smash - Payback > Scraggy could update his Headbutt to a powerful Head Smash, since he likes to hit with his head his opponents. He also needs a Dark type move. I could totally see Scraggy learning Payback. It could be a first time and an interesting move for him. Since Scraggy isn't the faster Pokémon, it could easily inflict a good amount of damage.
    Leavanny : String Shot - Razor Leaf - Energy Ball - X-Scissor > Done.
    Palpitoad : Mud Shot / Bulldoze - Sludge Wave - Hydro Pump - Hyper Voice / Echoed Voice > Maybe Palpitoad could learn a new Ground type move, Bulldoze in this case. It's an interesting move, and also a move that hasn't been shown on screen. Than, maybe replacing Supersonic by Echoed Voice or Hyper Voice would be better for him, and having a great moveset as well.
    Boldore : Rock Blast / Sandstorm - Rock Smash - Stone Edge - Flash Cannon > Done.
    Krookodile : Dig - Stone Edge / Aerial Ace - Crunch - Dragon Claw > Done.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 6th March 2013 at 3:51 PM.
    « And at last I see the light... »

my deviantArt account ا my shiny hunting Youtube channel

Spoiler:- Current shiny hunts:

I want the remaining pokemon to learn by the end of the possible tournament.

Well at this point, the only move Oshawott should learn to make any form of impact battle-wise (and make-up for its bad battle record), it has to be Copycat in place of Tackle.
    It can learn Ice Beam/Blizzard/Air Slash in place of Aqua Jet because that move has not been quite useless to it recently.

Snivy would in no way learn Iron Tail because thats has sort of become Ash's Pikachu's signature attack in the anime.
    Instead it can learn Twister in place of Leaf Storm and Grass Pledge in place of Leaf Blade, though i doubt it would happen.

As for now, i feel Boldore's moveset is ok compared to others. The only change being made in his moveset should be when it evolves to Gigalith and that would be either replacing Sandstorm or Flash Cannon with Solarbeam (because of its pokedex entry).

In case of Unfezant, it would have been nice if it learned Steel Wing, but i doubt the writers would change its set now especially since it seems that Charizard would be taking its place in the anime from BWS2EN-08 onwards (and we know that Charizard is staying until July at the least).

And lastly Scraggy, i feel that the only move change it could possibly get would be a replacement/up-gradation for his Headbutt to Head Smash or Zen Headbutt. And i doubt the writers would give it any Dark type moves for now (maybe it would get one when it evolves).

out of all the ghost pokemon....if ash catchcs a sableye it will be one of the biggest **** you's i've seen yet...especially if it does not have a 6th gen evolution...
    i mean why not litwick from the start? instead of tepig...

seriouslly the way ash and his team have been handled is just bad..with some expections..

but seriously instead of tepig he should have gotten a litwick and then a chandelure then he would have a ghost and fire pokemon (one of the best in fact) but the writters went LOL NOPE another fire/fighting starter

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    out of all the ghost pokemon....if ash catchcs a sableye it will be one of the biggest **** you's i've seen yet...especially if it does not have a 6th gen evolution...
    i mean why not litwick from the start? instead of tepig...

seriouslly the way ash and his team have been handled is just bad..with some expections..

but seriously instead of tepig he should have gotten a litwick and then a chandelure then he would have a ghost and fire pokemon (one of the best in fact) but the writters went LOL NOPE another fire/fighting starter
    So you don't like Sableye so its somehow of an insult?

If Sableye is caught it will have an evolution, no other reason if they caugth it at the start of BW2 he would have the old pokemon thing going on for him but rigth now thats not being promoted.

Thats your taste I prefer a Tepig to a Litwick.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

If Sableye is caught it will have an evolution, no other reason if they caugth it at the start of BW2 he would have the old pokemon thing going on for him but rigth now thats not being promoted.

Honestly both Tepig and Sableye > Litwick. I for one never really got the whole Litwick hype, I find the evolutions rather bland and Litwick itself seems more like a baby pokemon like Cleffa or Igglybuff.

read my post more carefully..i never said i didnt like Sableye, im saying if it doesnt have an evolution then whats the point of catching it when there are other ghost pokemon that could have been caught
    and litwick would have been perfect for ash having a ghost pokemon and a fire pokemon..instead of another fire/fightning one
    hell he could have gotten a Golurk and a Darminaten instead...
    just poor planning of his team and development for some of the pokes

read my post more carefully..i never said i didnt like Sableye, im saying if it doesnt have an evolution then whats the point of catching it when there are other ghost pokemon that could have been caught
    and litwick would have been perfect for ash having a ghost pokemon and a fire pokemon..instead of another fire/fightning one
    That's just your opinion though.

I think Ash's team is perfect as it is, Pokemon wise, the only thing I think the writers screwed up is the unfair distribution of screentime. I honestly don't like the Litwick line at all.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    That's just your opinion though.

I think Ash's team is perfect as it is, Pokemon wise, the only thing I think the writers screwed up is the unfair distribution of screentime. I honestly don't like the Litwick line at all.
    guess im just not happy the way his team was handled..screentime wise and some of the decisons in his team...
    and if the decison was made to give ash more pokemon to rotate them..then you'd think they'd be able to handle screentimes...but instead we have an average trainers team..not someone who has been to 4 regions already kinda sad

Do we have an April Calendar yet?

He has 2 waters, 2 grasses but only 1 fire.. He should have gotten larvesta or litwick..

I already explained to you that if he doesn't have it isn't going to be caugth, that would be absoluitelly random.

Like I said before and FlyAsADunsparce said, thats your taste, I like the team we have.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    He has 2 waters, 2 grasses but only 1 fire.. He should have gotten larvesta or litwick..
    well i supoose charizard take the role of the other fire type.But yeah either would've suited him.

What i find interesting is that he went from having never caught any dark types in 4 regions to getting 2 or 3(depending on if the sableye is his or not) in a single region.
    I know neither has focused on dark type moves but it's still interesting.

I already explained to you that if he doesn't have it isn't going to be caugth, that would be absoluitelly random.

Like I said before and FlyAsADunsparce said, thats your taste, I like the team we have.
    you got some problem with me expressing my opinion here? I dont like the the team ash has this generation, got a problem with that? The only pokes i like on his team are boldure, krokodile, and leavanny and i guess pignite even though i dont like that line at all and maybe Unfezant...other than that his team is average and poorly developed and badly managed.

thats my opinion, if you got a problem with that then too bad its not gonna change
    Last edited by Master of Fire; 6th March 2013 at 7:18 PM.

you got some problem with me expressing my opinion here? I dont like the the team ash has this generation, got a problem with that? The only pokes i like on his team are boldure, krokodile, and leavanny and i guess pignite even though i dont like that line at all and maybe Unfezant...other than that his team is average and poorly developed and badly managed.

thats my opinion, if you got a problem with that then too bad its not gonna change
    I have no problem with your opinion but how you worded it, I can't say oh Sableye is **** I prefer Litwick, you could say I would choose Litwick instead of Sableye or Tepig because I prefer Litwick, not talk that way because other people like those other pokemon, I'm not saying Litwick is crap, even though I prefer Tepig.

Its really annoying how people keep talking about me not being able to take opinons or somehow being a bully(when I was a guy that actually defended kids in school even so thats not me at all) when all I do is answer people that are posting in a public forum and they can't take an opinion themselves, I'm not trying to make you like Tepig more then Litwick, I'm saying we aren't the center of the world and the writers or whoever makes their decisions doesn't catter to each and everyone of us individually.

You guys must not have a story of being denied thing and contradicted as a kid(or if you guys are still kids even).

Quote Originally Posted by JoaquinLorie View Post
    Do we have an April Calendar yet?
    I believe last year we either stopped getting calendars in March or in April(or atleast people stopped posting them), so I'm not sure we are getting an April one, I'm looking forward to see what possible pokemon will appear after the N arc.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 6th March 2013 at 9:31 PM.

I have no problem with your opinion but how you worded it, I can't say oh Sableye is **** I prefer Litwick, you could say I would choose Litwick instead of Sableye or Tepig because I prefer Litwick, not talk that way because other people like those other pokemon, I'm not saying Litwick is crap, even though I prefer Tepig.

Its really annoying how people keep talking about me not being able to take opinons or somehow being a bully(when I was a guy that actually defended kids in school even so thats not me at all) when all I do is answer people that are posting in a public forum and they can't take an opinion themselves, I'm not trying to make you like Tepig more then Litwick, I'm saying we aren't the center of the world and the writers or whoever makes their decisions doesn't catter to each and everyone of us individually.

You guys must not have a story of being denied thing and contradicted as a kid(or if you guys are still kids even).
    lol this is just silly..i simply said that if Sableye got captured and there was no evolution for him in the 6th gen that it would be a waste because there are other ghost type pokemon that ash could have caught..litwick came to mind because its a ghost and fire type and he would not have needed to get tepig another fire type, and another starter...there are plenty of fire pokemon this gen to chose from besides the starter

you say you like the pokemon team ash has now..fine, i too like some of his pokemon..i might like it more if they were better developed, or had better screentime..and of course more evolutions even though its useless to evolve his pokemon now unless there is gonna be some more don tournments...

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I will forever love and root for those two, although I really do wish they evolved.
    I'll be rooting right beside you on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'll be rooting right beside you on this one.
    You should be rooting for Pignite and Palpitoad. The two who deserve evolution more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    You should be rooting for Pignite and Palpitoad. The two who deserve evolution more than anything.
    should add Snivy to that list....

And the Sableye ship as officially sunk guys, just a movie pokemon that will get somewhat of an important role.

And the Sableye ship as officially sunk guys, just a movie pokemon that will get somewhat of an important role.
    Let the raging begin... but hey, minus Pichu, the minor movie Pokemon that get a role have been captured by the main cast later down the line
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 563 of 694 FirstFirst ... 463513553559560561562563564565566567573613663 ... LastLast