Page 564 of 694 FirstFirst ... 464514554560561562563564565566567568574614664 ... LastLast
Results 14,076 to 14,100 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Let the raging begin... but hey, minus Pichu, the minor movie Pokemon that get a role have been captured by the main cast later down the line
    Meh I was hoping for an evolution, thats why I wanted it to belong to one of the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    should add Snivy to that list....
    Only if Servine gets the Charmeleon treatment and evolves fast into Serperior, Servine is ... not cool

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    And the Sableye ship as officially sunk guys, just a movie pokemon that will get somewhat of an important role.
    Why?, what happened ? I mean, it´s not that I´m not crazy about Sableye but ANYTHING would be good at this time

We got a bio on the website and even though Sableye is important, he isn't with the group pokemon, refer to the movie thread for more info.

Meh I was hoping for an evolution, thats why I wanted it to belong to one of the kids.
    It could still happen (just not before the movie)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Well so much for that. No hope of a ghost for ash this gen then.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Well so much for that. No hope of a ghost for ash this gen then.
    Nothing new in terms of captures or evolution's either now :P
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

We got a bio on the website and even though Sableye is important, he isn't with the group pokemon, refer to the movie thread for more info.
    Did it, thanks ... wow, Deerling looks small, and judging by its color ... this is the longest summer ever

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Did it, thanks ... wow, Deerling looks small, and judging by its color ... this is the longest summer ever
    They noticed time passing passing(due to the change of seasons) and they were like shiiiiiiiiet Satoshi is going to age!, time freezes again and thats why Deerlings are stuck on Summer.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 7th March 2013 at 12:36 AM.

They noticed passing and they were like shiiiiiiiiet, Satoshi is going to age, time freezes again and thats why Deerlings are stuck on Summer.
    Dialga must be having a field day XD

Yay!!! No Sableye <3!!!

We need one more evo for Ash though, come on writers!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

What a complete waste of poster space, seriously, what the hell why does Cilan only get one Pokemon on the poster. Especially since I doubt Pansage is so popular (at least in comparison to Stunfisk)

*shakes head*
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    What a complete waste of poster space, seriously, what the hell why does Cilan only get one Pokemon on the poster. Especially since I doubt Pansage is so popular (at least in comparison to Stunfisk)

*shakes head*
    Somehow I had a feeling Sableye was a tease, but I didn't want to admit it

*shakes head*
    Sableye is important thats why its in the poster apparently, he has a section for himself in the pokemon profiles, the monkeys are pretty popular, their focus seems to be on small pokemon, its like we have Charizard and Dragonite now, lets just make the small ones appear from now on, not that its that important poster get updated, I remember one poster had Stunfisk and the other one didn't for the last movie and Stunfisk got to do something in the last movie.

Dialga must be having a field day XD
    Ash and Co are actually glitches in Dialga's computer. Dialga has been trying for ages to get it fixed but so far Ash's Lapras is the only Pokemon that got fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Ash and Co are actually glitches in Dialga's computer. Dialga has been trying for ages to get it fixed but so far Ash's Lapras is the only Pokemon that got fixed.
    The was crazy to be honest... Lapras must age faster then humans XD

The was crazy to be honest... Lapras must age faster then humans XD
    Its probably dead by now just like Butterfree.

Somehow I had a feeling Sableye was a tease, but I didn't want to admit it
    I believed it to be a possibility, but still I don't think it deserves to be on the poster, with group's Pokemon, perhaps, if it needed to be on there but then I guess there's no where else to stuff it.

Sableye is important thats why its in the poster apparently, he has a section for himself in the pokemon profiles, the monkeys are pretty popular, their focus seems to be on small pokemon, its like we have Charizard and Dragonite now, lets just make the small ones appear from now on, not that its that important poster get updated, I remember one poster had Stunfisk and the other one didn't for the last movie and Stunfisk got to do something in the last movie.
    I highly doubt Sableye is going to be pivotal in the plot of the story, where it was so necessary, it not being there would make the plot fail.

At most I can see is perhaps it sacrificing itself causing an emotional surge in some other character allowing it to resolve the conflict, but anything other than Sableye could've worked. Not sure why they chose Sableye of all Pokemon.

And as for Pansage, I get that it is Cilan's Partner but I still disagree with it being the only one to get focus, when 3 of Iris's Pokemon (regardless of popularity) are on the poster, and Ash has 5 Pokemon on the poster.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I highly doubt Sableye is going to be pivotal in the plot of the story, where it was so necessary, it not being there would make the plot fail.

At most I can see is perhaps it sacrificing itself causing an emotional surge in some other character allowing it to resolve the conflict, but anything other than Sableye could've worked. Not sure why they chose Sableye of all Pokemon.

And as for Pansage, I get that it is Cilan's Partner but I still disagree with it being the only one to get focus, when 3 of Iris's Pokemon (regardless of popularity) are on the poster, and Ash has 5 Pokemon on the poster.
    http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/pokemon/long.php open this link, Mewtwo, Genesect profiles, SABLEYE(alone), group pokemon and random park/movie pokemon, he is necessary because thats the pokemn they used to be important in the plot, they could have used a Gengar or wtv instead of it(or not we don't know why its a Sableye) but they choose a Sableye, thats the jist of it, they choosed it because they wanted to use a Sableye, I don't whats the problem with it being a Sableye.

Dent and his pokemon have been ruled out for second plan for a while, before he wouldn't get episodes for himself like Satoshi and Iris, he would get episodes with his tastes that would end up being Satoshi or Iris focused or with split focus but rigth now hes just not doing anthing, even Pansage hasn't done much, Stunfisk got to battle in the lab episode though, not being in the poster doesn't mean they won't be in the movie, we had in the last two movies pokemon not appearing in posters and then being part of the movies, Boldore for example.

Its probably dead by now just like Butterfree.
    The world may never know

Yay, no new capture for Ash. He has enough Pokemon as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Yay, no new capture for Ash. He has enough Pokemon as it is.
    It could have been Cilan's you know ._.

Sabelye is just a pokemon living in pokemon hills who befriends Ash. nothing special, just like victini and M13 celebi.

http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/pokemon/long.php open this link, Mewtwo, Genesect profiles, SABLEYE(alone), group pokemon and random park/movie pokemon, he is necessary because thats the pokemn they used to be important in the plot, they could have used a Gengar or wtv instead of it(or not we don't know why its a Sableye) but they choose a Sableye, thats the jist of it, they choosed it because they wanted to use a Sableye, I don't whats the problem with it being a Sableye.

Dent and his pokemon have been ruled out for second plan for a while, before he wouldn't get episodes for himself like Satoshi and Iris, he would get episodes with his tastes that would end up being Satoshi or Iris focused or with split focus but rigth now hes just not doing anthing, even Pansage hasn't done much, Stunfisk got to battle in the lab episode though, not being in the poster doesn't mean they won't be in the movie, we had in the last two movies pokemon not appearing in posters and then being part of the movies, Boldore for example.
    am I the only one who notices Dentos pokemon is listed with the other pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by pokefandt View Post
    Why double team for Boldore? Sandstorm could make for some excellent defensive moves and we've never actually had Ash use Sandstorm before, Double Team we've seen hundreds of times before, especially under Ash.

I especially agree about Oshawott dumping Tackle, it has had that move for WAY too long.
    Technically we haven't had Ash's pokemon have Double Team since Aipom. From what I remember only Swellow had it as well.
    I put Double Team as it seems like it would benefit Boldore more than Sandstorm. It would also increase it's dodging ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well at this point, the only move Oshawott should learn to make any form of impact battle-wise (and make-up for its bad battle record), it has to be Copycat in place of Tackle.
    It can learn Ice Beam/Blizzard/Air Slash in place of Aqua Jet because that move has not been quite useless to it recently.
    Ice Beam I agree, Blizzard no as it seems kinda weak in the anime. Air Slash is an egg move. Pokémon in the anime don't really learn egg moves just like that.

Snivy would in no way learn Iron Tail because thats has sort of become Ash's Pikachu's signature attack in the anime.
    Instead it can learn Twister in place of Leaf Storm and Grass Pledge in place of Leaf Blade, though i doubt it would happen.
    No. Pikachu's signature move is Thunderbolt. In that case why give Sceptile, Swellow, Staraptor, Unfezant, etc. Quick Attack? Twister is an egg move. Grass Pledge is yet another Grass move, it doesn't need one.

In case of Unfezant, it would have been nice if it learned Steel Wing, but i doubt the writers would change its set now especially since it seems that Charizard would be taking its place in the anime from BWS2EN-08 onwards (and we know that Charizard is staying until July at the least).
    Steel Wing is yet another egg move. I don't think Charizard is 'replacing' Unfezant at all. I guess that should mean it replaces Pignite as well.

And lastly Scraggy, i feel that the only move change it could possibly get would be a replacement/up-gradation for his Headbutt to Head Smash or Zen Headbutt. And i doubt the writers would give it any Dark type moves for now (maybe it would get one when it evolves).
    I doubt they would update Headbutt but keep Leer.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Technically we haven't had Ash's pokemon have Double Team since Aipom. From what I remember only Swellow had it as well.
    I put Double Team as it seems like it would benefit Boldore more than Sandstorm. It would also increase it's dodging ability.
    Glalie had it as well, in fact it's whole moveset is Double Team, Headbutt, Ice Beam and Icy Wind

Page 564 of 694 FirstFirst ... 464514554560561562563564565566567568574614664 ... LastLast