Page 567 of 694 FirstFirst ... 467517557563564565566567568569570571577617667 ... LastLast
Results 14,151 to 14,175 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Charizard's Moveset could have been alot Better. I love the moves Flamethrower and Dragon Tail on it but Slash and Wing Attack. Come On.
    I Have to admit that Charizard made Slash look Epic.
    You Could have had Moves like ThunderPunch, Sky Drop, Inferno, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Claw, and could have kept moves like DragonBreath, Dragon Rage, Steel Wing, and Overheat.

Im Still hoping that he gets Sableye as a Future Capture.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

i still cant beleive charizard has scratch >.> atleast i think it was scratch? was it slash?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon1998Ash View Post
    Yeah that happens a lot in movies. Pokemon that get a role in a movie and get captured later on by the main cast. Buizel, Mime Jr., Bonsly, Munchlax for example. Let's hope that's the case again.

i can only see that if it has a evolve form in the next gen D:

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i still cant beleive charizard has scratch >.> atleast i think it was scratch? was it slash?
    Slash lol. Although it's not much better.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Charizard using Scratch would have been hilarious.

Slash isn't that bad Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    Charizard using Scratch would have been hilarious.

Slash isn't that bad Robert.
    Not that great either. There were much better alternatives.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Rather it still have seismic toss tho. that was like its signature move

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Rather it still have seismic toss tho. that was like its signature move
    It was a signature, but it can't learn that move since gen 3 ended .So eventually they were likely to replace it.Though i have to admit I thought it was going to be swapped for a direct replacement such as Sky Drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    It was a signature, but it can't learn that move since gen 3 ended .So eventually they were likely to replace it.Though i have to admit I thought it was going to be swapped for a direct replacement such as Sky Drop.
    Meh, that hasn't stopped a lot of attacks lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Meh, that hasn't stopped a lot of attacks lol.
    any examples come to mind?

any examples come to mind?
    Tranquil and Wing Attack.

that was an error that was corrected. not the same Thing at all

That was different that a move error.Seismic toss was not an error as It could once learn it.It just became outdated as is couldn't learn it anymore which meant it was a poor way to advertise the newer games.

That was different that a move error.Seismic toss was not an error as It could once learn it.It just became outdated as is couldn't learn it anymore which meant it was a poor way to advertise the newer games.
    Vaporeon and BubbleBeam, then. It can't learn it since Generation 1.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

So I read that Charizhard was transferred from Oak's lab.

Does that mean he left the valley? Is it also possible that Squirtle , Gliscor & Primeape are there to?
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    So I read that Charizhard was transferred from Oak's lab.

Does that mean he left the valley? Is it also possible that Squirtle , Gliscor & Primeape are there to?
    well squirtle wasnt training he is a firefighter haha so unless theres no buildings that need saving i can see him there. primeape maybe that be cool to see him again. gliscor maybe to

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Vaporeon and BubbleBeam, then. It can't learn it since Generation 1.
    actually thats a better example but that was only owned by virgil had it been owned by a more regular reccuring charcter eventually it would've been replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Yeah that happens a lot in movies. Pokemon that get a role in a movie and get captured later on by the main cast. Buizel, Mime Jr., Bonsly, Munchlax for example. Let's hope that's the case again.
    Yeah BW broke so many Rules that it isn't Funny.

Genesect(Shiny) is Suppose to make its Debut in BW119 and not in M16. BW119 is Released in Japan on March 28 and M16 is released on July 13. Thats a huge Gap if you ask me.

Who isn't to say that the Sableye that Ash and Co. Befriends follow Ash after the Movie.

Sableye would be a Great Capture for him as he could use both Typings Ghost and Dark Since Scraggy is Focus at Fighting and Krookodile is Focus at Ground.

@Wingzx
    I Can See Sableye with an Evolution in Gen 6.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Yeah BW broke so many Rules that it isn't Funny.

Genesect(Shiny) is Suppose to make its Debut in BW119 and not in M16. BW119 is Released in Japan on March 28 and M16 is released on July 13. Thats a huge Gap if you ask me.

Who isn't to say that the Sableye that Ash and Co. Befriends follow Ash after the Movie.

Sableye would be a Great Capture for him as he could use both Typings Ghost and Dark Since Scraggy is Focus at Fighting and Krookodile is Focus at Ground.

@Wingzx
    I Can See Sableye with an Evolution in Gen 6.
    Imagine if he were to catch one during a movie that would be a rule breaking change.Probably won't happen sadly.

Not that great either. There were much better alternatives.
    Its not a move that has been spammed, its not a move from the same type, its a strong move, so bassicly it fits the 3 things you ask other pokemon to get but because Slash is just glowing claws or basicly not spectacular enough it sucks, like I said befoire the episode aired, I liked Seismic Toss a lot it was my favourite move of his but I'm not really that annoyed or not annoyed at all.

He has two moves from his typing for Stab, he has a dragon move and a normal type move, doesn't seem bad to me.

At the end of the day if its just a matter of taste, you can't blame the writers/animators for going against our tastes because we aren't the only people, even though like I also said pre airing that I think Wing Attack and Slash were chosen due to being easier to animate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Its not a move that has been spammed, its not a move from the same type, its a strong move, so bassicly it fits the 3 things you ask other pokemon to get but because Slash is just glowing claws or basicly not spectacular enough it sucks, like I said befoire the episode aired, I liked Seismic Toss a lot it was my favourite move of his but I'm not really that annoyed or not annoyed at all.

He has two moves from his typing for Stab, he has a dragon move and a normal type move, doesn't seem bad to me.

At the end of the day if its just a matter of taste, you can't blame the writers/animators for going against our tastes because we aren't the only people, even though like I also said pre airing that I think Wing Attack and Slash were chosen due to being easier to animate.
    Um... to be honest, if they really had to choose a slashing move I would have preferred Shadow Claw. It's much more versatile and it would be the first Ghost-type move owned by one of Ash's Pokemon. But I'm not complaining much, the battle made me change opinion of his moveset.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

Yes but he of all pokemon doesn't need a normal type move as it's essensially useless. Also I have no problem with spammed moves as long as they are semi useful.

It's an overglorified Scratch lol, it's not that strong. A better alternative would be Dragon Claw for instance.

Yes but he of all pokemon doesn't need a normal type move as it's essensially useless. Also I have no problem with spammed moves as long as they are semi useful.

It's an overglorified Scratch lol, it's not that strong. A better alternative would be Dragon Claw for instance.
    You'd take away Krookodile's Bread and Butter just for Charizard?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

He already has a dragon move and Krokoodile is eventually going to appear I assume since he is in the ending, we don't need both of them to have Dragon Claw, I would be fine with it just like I'm fine with Flamethrower but we don't need it, its just a 10 power diference between the moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Um... to be honest, if they really had to choose a slashing move I would have preferred Shadow Claw. It's much more versatile and it would be the first Ghost-type move owned by one of Ash's Pokemon. But I'm not complaining much, the battle made me change opinion of his moveset.
    Shadow Claw would be cool and now that I think about it, they kinda have animation for that so they could have gone that way but they prefered Slash.

Page 567 of 694 FirstFirst ... 467517557563564565566567568569570571577617667 ... LastLast