Page 568 of 694 FirstFirst ... 468518558564565566567568569570571572578618668 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,200 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

For those who are saying Sky Drop... the bigger problem with that move is Flying types are unaffected by the attack, thus it would be worthless in battle against the likes of Dragonite
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    Imagine if he were to catch one during a movie that would be a rule breaking change.Probably won't happen sadly.
    You Never Know.
    Rules are Meant to be Broken. And BW broke alot of Rules.

This will be a First time we ever see a Pokemon Capture in a Movie if it Happens.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    For those who are saying Sky Drop... the bigger problem with that move is Flying types are unaffected by the attack, thus it would be worthless in battle against the likes of Dragonite
    I'm not expecting them to battle again after next week so I don't really see it as a problem. Besides I'm not sure it will work that way in the anime

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm not expecting them to battle again after next week so I don't really see it as a problem. Besides I'm not sure it will work that way in the anime
    Who's to say Charizard won't be fighting more Flying types in the future though ^^
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Who's to say Charizard won't be fighting more Flying types in the future though ^^
    but still. battles happen in the anime differently to the games. we have had plenty of times a flying pokemon has been unable to recover from a fall. I maintain sky drop could work on fliers under the right conditions

but still. battles happen in the anime differently to the games. we have had plenty of times a flying pokemon has been unable to recover from a fall. I maintain sky drop could work on fliers under the right conditions
    Then what's the point in calling it Sky Drop ^^; Basically it's Seismic Toss

Pokémon Adventure Camp campaign.
    Legendary based(and including Lucario and Zoroark) stationary sets:

Edit: Another campaign celebrating the moving of Pokémon Center Nagoya.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 8th March 2013 at 5:08 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Zoroark still hasn't appeared in an episode...its really strange.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I assumed it would show up by league time.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    At least Zoroark had the movie. I wonder what's taking so long for Klang & Eelektrik to debut, aside from the 6 Legendaries that haven't debuted in the anime.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

You'd take away Krookodile's Bread and Butter just for Charizard?
    I never mentioned Dig or Stone Edge xD. Seriously he used it in two battles....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Gonna have to agree, look at the anime so far, we've had Ground types affected by Electric attacks as soon as their "electricity blocker" was removed (or it just outright working on Golem),
    Or Shadow Ball hurting Tranquil
    Or Sandstorm blocking flamethrower
    Or Grass types being immune to electricity by rooting themselves and so on

By game logic none of these could happen, but they did. The Anime isn't as black and white as the games, so they could indeed make Sky Drop affect flyers.
    For all intent and purpose, the way Charizard used Seismic Toss on Magmar seemed to fit Sky Drop perfectly, so why wouldn't that work on a flyer (unless he recovers before slamming into the ground)

I have a little theory about Boldore in Episode N. He's been rather prevalent compared to the other reserves so far, with him fighting TP in the opening, having a training battle in episode 2 and being in the team meeting Zard in the latest one. I think Colress could take control of Boldore and evolve him with his machine since its electrical control waves could substitute the evolution triggering electro waves in the trade. Just a thought.

Another theory stems from Unfezant, she's the other reserve to get some screen time in Episode N and she is now Oak'd so those scenes could've been to make up for it if she stays there for a long time. Boldore could be traded away for good for the evolution and they wanna show him a bit before this happens. I really hope this isn't the case though since I love Boldore, even more so as his current form.
    Last edited by Rohanator; 8th March 2013 at 3:15 PM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

has Mew ever appeared in the anime? i cant remember?

dont say the movie..because thats not what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    has Mew ever appeared in the anime? i cant remember?

dont say the movie..because thats not what i mean
    does the mastermind of mirage pokemon special count?

if not the only appearance both myself & bulbapediacan recall is in one of meowths boss fantasies

does the mastermind of mirage pokemon special count?

if not the only appearance both myself & bulbapediacan recall is in one of meowths boss fantasies
    not sure...
    but like in its own episode like a melota or latios etc??

on a different note..anyone think the new eevee evolution is a poison type?
    i hope its a new type like a light type pokemon that would be really cool

Poor Zoroark failed to become the face of Gen V from the looks of it.

Either Luke will show up with a Zoroark, or N will befriend one from the wild. If past leagues are anything to go by, the next guy whose name ends with "-on" will own it and demolish Ash's team in a very unrealistic and frustrating way in the next league, which will further prove that the native Pokemon of the region are nothing against their predecesors.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

You know Unova would be the perfect time to give Mew a role in an episode, since were getting Mewtwo in the movie.

They could have Ash face Shigeki Morimoto, who uses Mew. Heck that could be a decent way to introduce Ash. to gen 6. Have morimoto be a trainer from there who uses Mew & a gen 6 pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Poor Zoroark failed to become the face of Gen V from the looks of it.
    Probably because it's such a gimmicky pokemon with the Illusion ability and stuff. I always feel like the writers don't really like gimmicky pokemon in battles.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Probably because it's such a gimmicky pokemon with the Illusion ability and stuff. I always feel like the writers don't really like gimmicky pokemon in battles.
    to be fair they could of easily ignored its ability if they wanted to

You know Unova would be the perfect time to give Mew a role in an episode, since were getting Mewtwo in the movie.

They could have Ash face Shigeki Morimoto, who uses Mew. Heck that could be a decent way to introduce Ash. to gen 6. Have morimoto be a trainer from there who uses Mew & a gen 6 pokemon.
    indeed, since its yet to debut in an episode

pikachu would get owned by a mew though, only one of ash's pokemon that could take it out is krokodile

Tobias had Latios, Cameron had Lucario, that's right everybody the next League opponent to defeat Ash will use Zoroark.

Then what's the point in calling it Sky Drop ^^; Basically it's Seismic Toss
    I do get what you're saying.

Because it's apparently just picking up the non-flying Pokemon and being dropped from a high top, but I think the move would've worked a lot better if it did work similarly to Charizard's Articuno Seismic Toss in terms of how the move was performed, and then call it Sky Slam or something.

But I think what Ace Detective meant, is if the flying Pokemon is too stunned to fly out of being dropped, don't you think anime wise it would fall and slam into the ground and take damage? Or if said Pokemon was actually slammed into the ground so close to it that it can't fly out of it.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I do get what you're saying.

Because it's apparently just picking up the non-flying Pokemon and being dropped from a high top, but I think the move would've worked a lot better if it did work similarly to Charizard's Articuno Seismic Toss in terms of how the move was performed, and then call it Sky Slam or something.

But I think what Ace Detective meant, is if the flying Pokemon is too stunned to fly out of being dropped, don't you think anime wise it would fall and slam into the ground and take damage? Or if said Pokemon was actually slammed into the ground so close to it that it can't fly out of it.
    I understand completely where you and Ace are coming from and I totally get that the anime ignores most in-game effects... but in this one instance, I think it would be a terrible idea. Sky Drop would literally become Seismic Toss that can hit Ghost types. I hate to say it, but I think because of that whole resemblance to Seismic Toss and Flying types (and Levitaters) immunity to the attack, that Sky Drop just isn't gonna happen...

I understand completely where you and Ace are coming from and I totally get that the anime ignores most in-game effects... but in this one instance, I think it would be a terrible idea. Sky Drop would literally become Seismic Toss that can hit Ghost types. I hate to say it, but I think because of that whole resemblance to Seismic Toss and Flying types (and Levitaters) immunity to the attack, that Sky Drop just isn't gonna happen...
    Type variations of the same move, have occurred before, but Sky Drop even if it looks like Seismic Toss isn't one of those moves.

Because you're forgetting one important circumstance. Charizard can fly.

Primeape another user of Seismic Toss, however cannot fly, thus they would use said move differently, because they can use the move differently. And we have seen Seismic Toss with non flying Pokemon in Best Wishes before, I think Masomi's (don't remember his English name) Throh did the move, I think.

On top of that Sky Drop isn't a 100 damage fixed move if the user is at level 100.

That said, I'm still waiting for a false swipe move that can affect all Pokemon types (neutrally).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 568 of 694 FirstFirst ... 468518558564565566567568569570571572578618668 ... LastLast