Page 569 of 694 FirstFirst ... 469519559565566567568569570571572573579619669 ... LastLast
Results 14,201 to 14,225 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Type variations of the same move, have occurred before, but Sky Drop even if it looks like Seismic Toss isn't one of those moves.

Because you're forgetting one important circumstance. Charizard can fly.

Primeape another user of Seismic Toss, however cannot fly, thus they would use said move differently, because they can use the move differently. And we have seen Seismic Toss with non flying Pokemon in Best Wishes before, I think Masomi's (don't remember his English name) Throh did the move, I think.

On top of that Sky Drop isn't a 100 damage fixed move if the user is at level 100.

That said, I'm still waiting for a false swipe move that can affect all Pokemon types (neutrally).
    Anime-wise, they would literally be the same... game-wise, only Flying types that have a strong built can learn the move (of coarse Mew and Smeargle can learn it too due to different reasons) Not to mention game-wise the move is banned from Wifi battles (thus making it worthless outside of friendly battles and in game play).

But yes, I know non-Flyers have used Seismic Toss, but Charizard using Sky Drop would be no different from him using Seismic Toss. Not sure why you needed to mention damage fix though, because the anime really doesn't distinguish move damage too well.

Good old False Swipes... if it get's a variant, I could see it being a Dark type more
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Honestly I still believe N will use Zoroark against Ash in their supposed battle.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Honestly I still believe N will use Zoroark against Ash in their supposed battle.
    I really don't think there will be a battle. it goes against N's beliefs. It's probably just gonna be a conflict of beliefs

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I really don't think there will be a battle. it goes against N's beliefs. It's probably just gonna be a conflict of beliefs
    Ya but traveling with Ash seems to be changing his believes a little bit so it is possible.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Ya but traveling with Ash seems to be changing his believes a little bit so it is possible.
    not that much though. He still stopped Charizard & dragonite. I doubt were gonna see him change that much in such a short space of time

not that much though. He still stopped Charizard & dragonite. I doubt were gonna see him change that much in such a short space of time
    Ash might challenge him to a battle to try to change his opinion a la Paul.

How do you chalenge a guy that doesn't want to battle to a battle? and change his opinion that way?

and where would N get a pokemon from? I don't see him asking a random pokemon to get hurt on his behalf

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    How do you chalenge a guy that doesn't want to battle to a battle? and change his opinion that way?
    Lol Paul didn't want to battle Ash half the time.

and where would N get a pokemon from? I don't see him asking a random pokemon to get hurt on his behalf
    It was never stated he doesn't have a pokemon, justy that he doesn't like to battle when he doesn't need to.

If that Zoroark is not N's i'll go back to my predictions of Ash getting a Zorua/Zoroark. I think he and Cilan both need one more team change before this saga ends

He didn't stop them because he disliked them battling though(I mean he probably did but that's not the reason he gave them). I think him snapping and going against Ash with Zoroark is definitely possible.
    Last edited by Rohanator; 8th March 2013 at 10:04 PM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

But Shinji isa pokemon trainer, N isn't in the anime atleast, ingames he uses surrounding pokemon to battle without forcing them to.

Because he considered Ash inferior... not because he hated battles
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I am betting on Ash never getting Zoroark. Just because it hasn't appeared doesn't mean he will catch one. I really hope he doesn't catch anything new until the 6th generation, unless it is a a pokemon that will have a new evolution in the next generation.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I am betting on Ash never getting Zoroark. Just because it hasn't appeared doesn't mean he will catch one. I really hope he doesn't catch anything new until the 6th generation, unless it is a a pokemon that will have a new evolution in the next generation.
    But I'm hoping he does a Johto and takes some of his old Pokemon, anyway.

...Assuming the next season is long enough.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Seems like i was at least right this time.

On another note, _Taidow_ has it been ever mentioned that a pokemon can't learn Egg Moves in the anime after its capture. If they can make Tranquill use Wing Attack or Vaporeon use Bubblebeam or else make Pikachu learn Volt Tackle out of no where (which should be impossible for it considering that its an egg move exclusive to Pichu), then it is still quite possible that pokemons in the anime can learn egg moves after being caught.
    Well they rectified that move error with Tranquill right away now didn't they?
    Vaporeon with Bubblebeam makes sense anime-wise as Virgil could have had Vaporeon even before Ash got Pikachu and game-wise before that, Vaporeon would have been able to know that. So maybe it never forgot that move after learning it upon evolving.

For Volt Tackle, I mean how else would they have had Pikachu use it's signature evolutionary move? Even that didn't prevent it from being replaced by Electro Ball.

Pokémon the anime haven't learned egg moves just like that ever since DP. When pokemon have egg moves they usually have them prior to being captured.

Random : PokéRadar

Is it confirmed that Charizard forgot Seismic Toss? I could never imagine them taking away Charizard's signature/iconic move.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    But I'm hoping he does a Johto and takes some of his old Pokemon, anyway.

...Assuming the next season is long enough.
    He'll probably take Oshawott

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    He'll probably take Oshawott
    They still need to market the gen 6 water.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I know. I hope Oshawott gets left at Oak's along with all the others. The frog looks like it'll suit him

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Didn't stop Squirtle from taking over in Johto in the beginning and near the end :P Poor Totodile is the least developed Water starter (which is pretty sad given Brock's Marshtomp)

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Didn't stop Squirtle from taking over in Johto in the beginning and near the end :P Poor Totodile is the least developed Water starter (which is pretty sad given Brock's Marshtomp)
    They aren't going to do that....well Ash won't. However there's always the possibility of him stowing onto the ship, Ash deciding to keep him, then sending him packing to go play pokeair hockey or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    But Shinji isa pokemon trainer, N isn't in the anime atleast, ingames he uses surrounding pokemon to battle without forcing them to.
    Again just because he hates unnecessary battling doesn't mean he doesn't have pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    atleast no water pokemon will be as bad as mistys goldeen

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    atleast no water pokemon will be as bad as mistys goldeen
    As much as I love Kasumi, I can't help but agree that it really didn't do much. xD At least it got one win, but that was against James' Victreebel, yet another Pokemon I like that got treated badly. D:

Page 569 of 694 FirstFirst ... 469519559565566567568569570571572573579619669 ... LastLast