Page 571 of 694 FirstFirst ... 471521561567568569570571572573574575581621671 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,275 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #14251
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Funny or not, he beat strong pokemon, they didn't lose because they were laughing, they lost because they got Koed, I'm basicly defending Totodile not bashing the others, actually Oshawott is fine till Clay gym hasn't really gotten wins since then, Squirtle got some pretty bad treatment though.

    Like Joltik said a win is a win.
    .
    It's a win alright (vs. Kingdra) , but a very cheap one meant for comic relief, rather than showing of real strength. I don't see it as something to be proud of. I just don't take Totodile seriously and see it as one of Ash's weakest pokémon for sure. I don't think Totodile ever got a good serious win, because honestly that Charizard just lost because it was under control of Team Rocket and Team Rocket always loses at the end of the day... Yes it's a win, but not a legit win in my opinion and I have yet to take Totodile serious as a capable pokemon. But that's just how I see it.

    I'd love for it to come back and prove me wrong, and show that he can actually beat a pokemon in a serious way without the dancing and the slap stick stuff, and a pokemon that's not under control of Team Rocket.
    Last edited by FlyAsADunsparce; 10th March 2013 at 1:37 PM.

  2. #14252
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Stop bashin totodile ;(. He's a champ and a better dancer then all of you
    Anyways, do you guys think any other unova pokemon are gonna evolve or is it a lost cause by now?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  3. #14253
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Anyways, do you guys think any other unova pokemon are gonna evolve or is it a lost cause by now?
    I have a small bit of hope and I ain't lettin' go~ xD

  4. #14254
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Anyways, do you guys think any other unova pokemon are gonna evolve or is it a lost cause by now?
    I think it's a lost cause, there's nothing at all to suggest something is going to evolve, nor something is going to get caught.

    Let's just face it, Krookodile, is going to be last NEW change in the teams, Cilan, Iris, and Ash.

    The writers stopped caring, if they didn't, then we would've seen something by now.

    MAYBE something can happen after Episode N, in the opening or ending or whatever, and then maybe something can happen after the movie, before 6th gen anime, BUT I fail to see the point. It's too late for any changes to occur. And it's the writers and executive producer's fault for making it that way.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  5. #14255
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I think it's a lost cause, there's nothing at all to suggest something is going to evolve, nor something is going to get caught.

    Let's just face it, Krookodile, is going to be last NEW change in the teams, Cilan, Iris, and Ash.

    The writers stopped caring, if they didn't, then we would've seen something by now.

    MAYBE something can happen after Episode N, in the opening or ending or whatever, and then maybe something can happen after the movie, before 6th gen anime, BUT I fail to see the point. It's too late for any changes to occur. And it's the writers and executive producer's fault for making it that way.
    I agree with you
    the writters had the chance for evolutions through those don tournments but they went LOLNOPE
    we might get surprised but i doubt it

    maybe if there is a another big tournment they could do something but probably wont happen...writters kinda dropped the balls this generation..sad but true
    hopefully they can learn from their mistakes and not give ash ALL THE starters....i seriously think that was one of the things that hindered the development of his entire team..i liked him catching more pokemon and switching them around that was cool
    1 Starter..2 max... though i prefer 1 starter and thats it..fill the team with other pokemon from the region not just the staters because that is lame and wasted oppourtinity for other pokemon to be showcaased

  6. #14256
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I think it's a lost cause, there's nothing at all to suggest something is going to evolve, nor something is going to get caught.

    Let's just face it, Krookodile, is going to be last NEW change in the teams, Cilan, Iris, and Ash.

    The writers stopped caring, if they didn't, then we would've seen something by now.

    MAYBE something can happen after Episode N, in the opening or ending or whatever, and then maybe something can happen after the movie, before 6th gen anime, BUT I fail to see the point. It's too late for any changes to occur. And it's the writers and executive producer's fault for making it that way.
    We have to wait for the next arc, this arc isn't really that capture friendly as far as episodes go and apparently only Iris pokemon are being used mostly.

    I'm waiting to know what the next arc is about to make an opinion rigth now but I'm leaning to not happening also if anything I'm still hoping for a final Axew vs Scraggy with a double evolution, its cool for both of them, helps Iris for her gym duties and she can appear with an Haxorus in her camoe.

  7. #14257
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    We have to wait for the next arc, this arc isn't really that capture friendly as far as episodes go and apparently only Iris pokemon are being used mostly.

    I'm waiting to know what the next arc is about to make an opinion rigth now but I'm leaning to not happening also if anything I'm still hoping for a final Axew vs Scraggy with a double evolution, its cool for both of them, helps Iris for her gym duties and she can appear with an Haxorus in her camoe.
    they have time for another arc?

  8. #14258
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    they have time for another arc?
    Episode N is ending in April, you have posted in the climax threads didn't you notice the dates?

    We need episodes to fill the gap between April and October.

  9. #14259
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Episode N is ending in April, you have posted in the climax threads didn't you notice the dates?

    We need episodes to fill the gap between April and October.
    i didnt happen to notice the dates :/
    but i see what you mean....

    people have been hinting at another tournment arc...that'd be cool

  10. #14260
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    i didnt happen to notice the dates :/
    but i see what you mean....

    people have been hinting at another tournment arc...that'd be cool
    Just speculation right now but yeah I'm hoping for some battling.

  11. #14261
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well though

    You know I'm not the biggest fan of Totodile. It's cute and all but doesn't really do much :/....
    Hence why it should come back. Krookodile could give its glasses to the little 'dile! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He was a character in the era were battling was all there is, not being cute, or contests, or musicals or pokeathlons, battling and battling only, like they would care to have it appear to get released and if they did remember it just to release it, thats a big FU to old fans.
    Togepi, or are you seriously going to argue that Togepi was on cast in order to battle at one point but the writers decided to ditch that plot?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    It's a win alright (vs. Kingdra) , but a very cheap one meant for comic relief, rather than showing of real strength. I don't see it as something to be proud of. I just don't take Totodile seriously and see it as one of Ash's weakest pokémon for sure. I don't think Totodile ever got a good serious win, because honestly that Charizard just lost because it was under control of Team Rocket and Team Rocket always loses at the end of the day... Yes it's a win, but not a legit win in my opinion and I have yet to take Totodile serious as a capable pokemon. But that's just how I see it.

    I'd love for it to come back and prove me wrong, and show that he can actually beat a pokemon in a serious way without the dancing and the slap stick stuff, and a pokemon that's not under control of Team Rocket.
    Ah, so a legit win that you just don't want to take serious that is.

    You are right about the most part though. Totodile hasn't ever gotten a good serious win. But it could also just be a testimony to how Ash could win with almost any kind of pokemon, and work with their traits and succeed with it. Kingdra is just an example of that, just like how Roggenrola beating Excadrill was an example of Ash taking a trait (buffness) and working that into a strategy. I'm not completely defending Totodile here, but it definitely doesn't have to be totally ascribed to comic relief.

    It's mostly why we want Totodile to evolve. If it evolves, one could only assume that a more serious demeanor would at least come in at certain times. Breakdance at the beginning, then the fighting starts, and what was total obliviousness as a Totodile should turn into using it's dancing as a dodging technique, with full attention to the opponent rather then just goofing, or Ash using said goofing. We saw these two sides from Gible in his match vs. Conway, so why couldn't Totodile get the same treatment?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    they have time for another arc?
    Yes, about 15 episodes.. Considering this arc goes up to 14, it's entirely viable for a short additionary arc (Kyurem-plot), and a tournament to be forced into the ending days of Best Wishes.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  12. #14262
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post



    Togepi, or are you seriously going to argue that Togepi was on cast in order to battle at one point but the writers decided to ditch that plot?
    Took a while for someone to say this, I was fully expecting it when posting, yes Togepi was there to show baby pokemon that were introduced that region and be cute sure.

    Is that a ditch the plot a jab at me for saying they ditched Oshawott plot? because anyone with a brain and a small amount of attention can get that the character shifted before our eyes.

  13. #14263

    Default

    I think the only potential plot ditched with Togepi was it evolving into Togetic during Johto.

  14. #14264
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Haven't done one of these in a long while.

    Axew------>Fraxure(maybe....if Scraggy isn't I don't think he will)

    -Giga Impact
    -Dragon Rage
    -Scratch
    -Incinerate/Razor Wind


    Emolga

    -Hidden Power----->Acrobatics
    -Discharge
    -Attract
    -Volt Switch

    Snivy ----> Servine

    -Vine Whip---->Wring Out
    -Leaf Blade
    -Attract
    -Magical Leaf/Twister

    Palpitoad------>Seismitoad

    -Sludge Wave
    -Hydro Pump
    -Mud Shot
    -Supersonic -----> Hyper Voice

    Oshawott

    -Hydro Pump
    -Razor Shell
    -Aqua Jet
    -Tackle---->Copycat

    Pignite

    -Brick Break
    -Fire Pledge
    -Flamethrower
    -Flame Charge----->Heavy Slam/Heat Crash(Though I prefer Flame Charge)

    Holy crap, I completely forgot Ash even had a Scraggy. That's just pathetic considering it's one of the best Pokemon of BW for me. Poor thing deserves better than this, much much better screentime wise.

    Scraggy

    -Focus Blast
    -Headbutt ----> Head Smash
    -Hi Jump Kick
    -Leer----->Dragon Dance/Zen Headbutt

    Leavanny, Krookodile, Boldore, Unfezant - Done.

    Dragonite

    -Thunder Punch
    -Dragon Rush
    -Ice Beam------->Hurricane(Maybe, I could see him not getting it though.)
    -Flamethrower----->Fire Blast

    Charizard

    -Slash----->Blast Burn
    -Dragon Tail
    -Flamethrower
    -Wing Attack

    Excadrill

    -Metal Claw
    -Drill Run
    -Dig------>Earth Power/Bulldoze
    -Focus Blast

    Pansage and Crustle are done.

    Stunfisk

    -Sludge Bomb
    -Thundershock
    -Scald
    -Mud Bomb---->Earth Power/Muddy Water


    Captures:
    Ash:Nothing
    Cilan:Purrloin
    Iris: Deino/Bagon
    Georgia:Tyranitar
    Burgundy:Nothing
    Trip:Alakazam(Kanto, boonies, development throwback.)
    Bianca:Munna(Starts working for Professor Juniper and quits being a trainer.)
    Stephan:Not seeing him again.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 11th March 2013 at 2:48 AM.

  15. #14265
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Axew knows Outrage. It will probably forget scratch.

  16. #14266
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    3,007

    Default

    Two new 2013 movie merchandisear were announced to be released in April. These were announced a while ago but there weren't any pics until now so I waited for a while.

    Pokémon Pose Figure set for April 22nd.

    Dice set for 15th. The only news here is that dices contain Herdier and Cinccino; and I think this is the first appearance of Sableye in the merch.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  17. #14267
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Well, I can see this happening from now to the end of BW saga:

    Scraggy vs Axew battle with a double evolution.
    Scrafty's new moveset:
    -Headbutt
    -Hi jump kick
    -Focus blast
    -Head Smash

    Fraxure's new moveset:
    -Dragon Rage
    -Giga Impact
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Masters Outrage, keeps Scratch, or upgrade to Slash/Dragon Claw.

    Oshawott:
    -Hydro Pump
    -Aqua Jet
    -Razor Shell
    -X-Scizor / Ice Beam

    Pignite:
    -Flame Charge
    -Fire Pledge
    -Brick Break
    -Heat Crash / Head Smash / Overheat

    Snivy:
    -Leaf Blade
    -Leaf Storm
    -Vine Whip
    -Aqua Tail / Magical leaf / keeps Attract

    Unfezant rotates with Boldore, Krookodile and Scraggy, and when she eventually shows up, she learned a new move from Oak's lab. Could be one of these: Sky Attack, Heat wave, Razor wind.

    Krookodile, Leavanny and Boldore are ok. I can't see much for Palpitoad, but I want him to evolve. It seems unlikely at least it happens in a tournament anyway. If he evolve he should learn a new move: Hyper Voice (instead of Supersonic) or Drain Punch.

    Charizard:
    -Flamethrower
    -Dragon Tail
    -Wing Attack
    -Replace Slash with one of these: Inferno (most likely for various reasons, don't know if anyone noticed, but the new moves they gave Charizard, are the ones he learn by leveling up in the last games in level 36 and 41. Among the other attacks he learns by level are Inferno, Flare Blitz and Heat wave. The latter 2 belonging to Infernape and Torkoal respectively, so Inferno could fit Charizard very well, and they've already animated it with a blue flame, so theres no need of a new animation.) / Blast Burn / Sky Drop / Outrage / Giga Impact. (a.k.a a powerful move).

    I see no capture happening for Ash. Maybe Iris get another Dragon. Bagon or Deino. Cilan might get something, specially if he is travelling with Ash in next generation. No evolution for Iris and Cilan (besides the aforementioned Axew).

  18. #14268
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    You are right about the most part though. Totodile hasn't ever gotten a good serious win. But it could also just be a testimony to how Ash could win with almost any kind of pokemon, and work with their traits and succeed with it. Kingdra is just an example of that, just like how Roggenrola beating Excadrill was an example of Ash taking a trait (buffness) and working that into a strategy. I'm not completely defending Totodile here, but it definitely doesn't have to be totally ascribed to comic relief.

    It's mostly why we want Totodile to evolve. If it evolves, one could only assume that a more serious demeanor would at least come in at certain times. Breakdance at the beginning, then the fighting starts, and what was total obliviousness as a Totodile should turn into using it's dancing as a dodging technique, with full attention to the opponent rather then just goofing, or Ash using said goofing. We saw these two sides from Gible in his match vs. Conway, so why couldn't Totodile get the same treatment?
    We did kinda see this in the Movie 3 opener... Totodile was dodging Granbull by dancing. Not sure why they didn't continue that into the show
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  19. #14269
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    We did kinda see this in the Movie 3 opener... Totodile was dodging Granbull by dancing. Not sure why they didn't continue that into the show
    Totodile did use its dodging in its capture episode to evade TR's Pokemon's attacks though and danced on Kingdra's spiral Hydro Pump as a method of evasion.

  20. #14270
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Hence why it should come back. Krookodile could give its glasses to the little 'dile! :P



    Togepi, or are you seriously going to argue that Togepi was on cast in order to battle at one point but the writers decided to ditch that plot?



    Ah, so a legit win that you just don't want to take serious that is.

    You are right about the most part though. Totodile hasn't ever gotten a good serious win. But it could also just be a testimony to how Ash could win with almost any kind of pokemon, and work with their traits and succeed with it. Kingdra is just an example of that, just like how Roggenrola beating Excadrill was an example of Ash taking a trait (buffness) and working that into a strategy. I'm not completely defending Totodile here, but it definitely doesn't have to be totally ascribed to comic relief.

    It's mostly why we want Totodile to evolve. If it evolves, one could only assume that a more serious demeanor would at least come in at certain times. Breakdance at the beginning, then the fighting starts, and what was total obliviousness as a Totodile should turn into using it's dancing as a dodging technique, with full attention to the opponent rather then just goofing, or Ash using said goofing. We saw these two sides from Gible in his match vs. Conway, so why couldn't Totodile get the same treatment?



    Yes, about 15 episodes.. Considering this arc goes up to 14, it's entirely viable for a short additionary arc (Kyurem-plot), and a tournament to be forced into the ending days of Best Wishes.
    Psh, like the Krok would ever give up le glasses ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Took a while for someone to say this, I was fully expecting it when posting, yes Togepi was there to show baby pokemon that were introduced that region and be cute sure.

    Is that a ditch the plot a jab at me for saying they ditched Oshawott plot? because anyone with a brain and a small amount of attention can get that the character shifted before our eyes.
    No, he is saying that clearly, Togepi wasn't made for battling lol.

    You said that all pokemon where made for battling then which is not true.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  21. #14271
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Took a while for someone to say this, I was fully expecting it when posting, yes Togepi was there to show baby pokemon that were introduced that region and be cute sure.

    Is that a ditch the plot a jab at me for saying they ditched Oshawott plot? because anyone with a brain and a small amount of attention can get that the character shifted before our eyes.
    It isn't a jab at you, but exactly what Robert said above. Because really, when did I care enough for Oshawott to read the ramblings of you, Kira and Robert and make a sly offhand remark about it? Obviously not since BW40 or so.. Which is pretty much the point where I (I believe) stopped actively watching Best Wishes until Operation Tempest/League?

    I'm just now coming to terms with this. I've stated that I'll must likely 'mindblock' Unova from my mind after it's done, but I'm now realizing that I didn't even give a crap in the first place before the group even reached Nimbasa and that is has been a hard downhill series for me from that point on.

    I think I can state at least 10 episodes that I haven't watched at all:
    1. Ferroseed episode
    2. Volcarona/Brycen debut
    3. Celestial Tower
    4. Purrloin episode
    5. Cabernet episode with that other guy as well.
    6. Cilan battles Skyla
    7. Minos Island two parter (seen the pictures, not interested to watch it.)
    8. Subway two parter (seen the pictures, not interested to watch it.)
    9. Charles episode
    10. Chili in Driftveil episode
    11. Sawsbuck episode
    12. Virgil episode
    13. Cottonee episode
    14. Litwick mansion
    15. Emolga capture episode

    15. Too many episodes that I can mention from the top of my head. I will likely never watch these, ever. And there are probably a lot more as well.

    Sorry if this was off topic, but I just realized this and had to write it down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Totodile did use its dodging in its capture episode to evade TR's Pokemon's attacks though and danced on Kingdra's spiral Hydro Pump as a method of evasion.
    Yeah, but I don't think Ash ever realized that he could use that to its full potential with some work.. (back in Johtoshot)

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Psh, like the Krok would ever give up le glasses ....

    No, he is saying that clearly, Togepi wasn't made for battling lol.

    You said that all pokemon where made for battling then which is not true.
    Nah, them Dile's should be bro's!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  22. #14272
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    It isn't a jab at you, but exactly what Robert said above. Because really, when did I care enough for Oshawott to read the ramblings of you, Kira and Robert and make a sly offhand remark about it? Obviously not since BW40 or so.. Which is pretty much the point where I (I believe) stopped actively watching Best Wishes until Operation Tempest/League?

    I'm just now coming to terms with this. I've stated that I'll must likely 'mindblock' Unova from my mind after it's done, but I'm now realizing that I didn't even give a crap in the first place before the group even reached Nimbasa and that is has been a hard downhill series for me from that point on.

    I think I can state at least 10 episodes that I haven't watched at all:
    1. Ferroseed episode
    2. Volcarona/Brycen debut
    3. Celestial Tower
    4. Purrloin episode
    5. Cabernet episode with that other guy as well.
    6. Cilan battles Skyla
    7. Minos Island two parter (seen the pictures, not interested to watch it.)
    8. Subway two parter (seen the pictures, not interested to watch it.)
    9. Charles episode
    10. Chili in Driftveil episode
    11. Sawsbuck episode
    12. Virgil episode
    13. Cottonee episode
    14. Litwick mansion
    15. Emolga capture episode

    15. Too many episodes that I can mention from the top of my head. I will likely never watch these, ever. And there are probably a lot more as well.

    Sorry if this was off topic, but I just realized this and had to write it down.



    Yeah, but I don't think Ash ever realized that he could use that to its full potential with some work.. (back in Johtoshot)



    Nah, them Dile's should be bro's!
    :O!!!!!! You didn't watch the TR subway two parter?! Are you mad sir :O??????
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  23. #14273
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    1. Ferroseed episode
    6. Cilan battles Skyla
    7. Minos Island two parter (seen the pictures, not interested to watch it.)
    !
    You should watch these episodes just for the fact that these are one of the few episodes with Cilan's Stunfisk in it lol. But no they're pretty good, you should watch Skyla vs Cilan, it's pretty cool.

  24. #14274
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I think I can state at least 10 episodes that I haven't watched at all:
    1. Ferroseed episode
    2. Volcarona/Brycen debut
    3. Celestial Tower
    4. Purrloin episode
    5. Cabernet episode with that other guy as well.
    6. Cilan battles Skyla
    7. Minos Island two parter (seen the pictures, not interested to watch it.)
    8. Subway two parter (seen the pictures, not interested to watch it.)
    9. Charles episode
    10. Chili in Driftveil episode
    11. Sawsbuck episode
    12. Virgil episode
    13. Cottonee episode
    14. Litwick mansion
    15. Emolga capture episode

    15. Too many episodes that I can mention from the top of my head. I will likely never watch these, ever. And there are probably a lot more as well.
    Can I just say that minus the Milos Island and Brycen episodes, ours list of non-watched episodes are identical... pretty coincidental I assume ^^;
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  25. #14275
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    It isn't a jab at you, but exactly what Robert said above. Because really, when did I care enough for Oshawott to read the ramblings of you, Kira and Robert and make a sly offhand remark about it? Obviously not since BW40 or so.. Which is pretty much the point where I (I believe) stopped actively watching Best Wishes until Operation Tempest/League?
    Dunno whats with your atitude latelly.

    I asked because you on top of saying that Togepi wasn't a battling pokemon you made an unecessary comment of me making excuses for being wrong, which is not my thing, unless we were talking about the Oshawott situation thats why that came to mind, ramblings?
    one poses an argument, one trolls, one joke hates I don't see any ramblings maybe nonsense I guess.

    What the heck does Totodile and Togepi have to do with your Isshu hate? and you don't care but latelly you changed your atitude(giving agressive answers out of nowhere) around here because of it? weird, well looking at those episodes you skipped some pretty good ones(or not in your opinion), I would say the Cottone, Litwick and Sawsbuck are passable but thats the general opinion weather you like BW or not.

    I also didn't think you were one of those people that don't watch episodes but comment on them.

    Like I said I was expecting the Togepi comment from someone and like I said he was made to showcase a baby a useless one at that, yes he wasn't made for battling.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 12th March 2013 at 2:09 AM.

Page 571 of 694 FirstFirst ... 471521561567568569570571572573574575581621671 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •