Page 575 of 694 FirstFirst ... 475525565571572573574575576577578579585625675 ... LastLast
Results 14,351 to 14,375 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Yup on Morrison, for some reason Ash put too much faith in Pikachu to take out Steelix
    I wasn't sure on the account, I didn't want to think about the battle.

I was sure with Katie because Pikachu only went up against her Dugtrio, but with Morrison, I'm not sure if I recall all his Pokemon, though now that I think about it, it should've made sense, seeing as how Corphish took out 3 of Morrison's Pokemon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I wasn't sure on the account, I didn't want to think about the battle.

I was sure with Katie because Pikachu only went up against her Dugtrio, but with Morrison, I'm not sure if I recall all his Pokemon, though now that I think about it, it should've made sense, seeing as how Corphish took out 3 of Morrison's Pokemon.
    It went like this for Morrison just to refresh everyone's memory's (two ties)

Chorpish vs Girafarig (Chorpish)
    Chorpish vs Growlithe (Chorpish)
    Chorpish vs Swampert (Tie)
    Torkoal vs Steelix (Steelix)
    Pikachu vs Steelix (Steelix)
    Grovyle vs Steelix (Grovyle)
    Grovyle vs Gligar (Gligar)
    Swellow vs Gligar (Tie)
    Glalie vs Metang (Glalie after a tough fight)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It went like this for Morrison just to refresh everyone's memory's (two ties)

Chorpish vs Girafarig (Chorpish)
    Chorpish vs Growlithe (Chorpish)
    Chorpish vs Swampert (Tie)
    Torkoal vs Steelix (Steelix)
    Pikachu vs Steelix (Steelix)
    Grovyle vs Steelix (Grovyle)
    Grovyle vs Gligar (Gligar)
    Swellow vs Gligar (Tie)
    Glalie vs Metang (Glalie after a tough fight)
    I was disappointed how it looked like Ash was going easy on Morrison starting with Steelix. How ironic for Torkoal to be taken out by a Steelix...and Ash wanted Iron Tail VS Iron Tail because...uh...the competiton spirit thing with Morrison

@pokemonsquared, Exactly. It's the same as Duelist Kingdom duels in Yu-Gi-Oh! The fights were written like a story and had variables from real life

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    There was no way Pikachu could have fought through Golem by itself since it has no horns.

I seriously lol'd.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Cilan catches Rotom. He needs a portable refrigerator.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Cilan catches Rotom. He needs a portable refrigerator.
    Nah from the poster Oak has a higher chance.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Nah from the poster Oak has a higher chance.
    Says 'Oak' 'Rotom' and 'getto' which equals 'get' which equals 'capture'

All I got from that poster was that Oshawott is gonna get spammed. TOO. MANY. OSHAWOTTS. Even Meowth's an Oshawott 0_o
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    All I got from that poster was that Oshawott is gonna get spammed. TOO. MANY. OSHAWOTTS. Even Meowth's an Oshawott 0_o
    he looks more like Dewott to me. And I guess it's too much to hope for that Ash's Oshawott evolves to further his Scalchop skills.

Either that Dewott is Ash's, or he'll release the damned thing.

Stupid anime! I liked the Oshawott line before it was annoying!

Wow I hope Oshawott isn't leaving the Gang. The May 16 Episode is called Farewell Oshawott?! The Road to becoming the Hotachi King!*
    Who is going to do Comedy Now? :'(

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon1998Ash View Post
    Wow I hope Oshawott isn't leaving the Gang. The May 16 Episode is called Farewell Oshawott?! The Road to becoming the Hotachi King!*
    Scraggy, and Best Wishes is going to be ending soon anyway around the time Oshawott's potential release and as much as I hate to say I want him to leave just a waste of potential.

edit: Oh wait he's in the Genesect movie.. darn it
    Last edited by JD; 13th March 2013 at 7:29 AM.

Interesting, that title is getting to me. I wonder if it might be like Pikachu's Goodbye and Oshawott ends up returning like Pikachu did. Or the title could just mean anything. :/

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Scraggy, and Best Wishes is going to be ending soon anyway around the time Oshawott's potential release and as much as I hate to say I want him to leave just a waste of potential.

edit: Oh wait he's in the Genesect movie.. darn it
    Scraggy cannot take on any Comedy Role. I agree that Oshawott had alot of potential and it was wasted but if the Writers do decide to get rid of Oshawott (Which they Wouldn't) then this means Ash will have a Future Capture.

Scraggy cannot take on any Comedy Role. I agree that Oshawott had alot of potential and it was wasted but if the Writers do decide to get rid of Oshawott (Which they Wouldn't) then this means Ash will have a Future Capture.
    I think Scraggy could/can take a comedic role, because of his headbutting and leering is funny to some people, including myself, so it differs really.

I'm gonna be sick if Scraggy doesn't get more screen-time. This is just irritating to see him not get anything despite being a mascot and an Egg Pokemon Ash got all the way back in early BW.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I'm gonna be sick if Scraggy doesn't get more screen-time. This is just irritating to see him not get anything despite being a mascot and an Egg Pokemon Ash got all the way back in early BW.
    Yeah I agree with you and he needs to Evolve. His Moves could also use an Upgrade too.

No way hes leaving, hes the series main mascot.

(Dark Humor Joking to follow)

The writers clearly realized their mistake in making Oshawott a loser and pathetic Pokemon, that they had no choice to release it because of how horribly "designed" they made Ash's Oshawott in terms of an Ash Pokemon, and they are washing their hands of it by releasing it.

Snivy doesn't count because it's not horribly shoved down our throats for sole purpose of losing each and every time. And we rarely see Snivy at all.

I honestly don't care, it's a pointless and deceiving title, for the sole purpose of making little kids go "What? NO! **CRIES**" And then the writers will look like heroes, when it's all just a big joke. Or something like that. I don't know what possesses the writers to write these stories.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

You basicly answered yourself dman, its for the kids, they probably don't make the association of "Oh hes in the movie poster and super popular no way hes leaving!", atleast its not Palpitoad if it was we would know its not a tease but an actual release, I don't like the writers to even joke about releasing pokemon though, so even though I don't mind this episode since its Oshawott and I know no way that happens, it still annoys me that the idea of releasing stuff is still in their mind.

I hope Cilan catches that Ninetales. He needs another pokemon and it suits him pretty well.

What's the bet the otter episode is just a Pikachu's Goodbye rehash... >_>
    God these episodes seem random
    An episode about Oshawotts
    Professor Oak and Rotoms
    Jirachi? Where the hell did Jirachi come from? 0_O
    And Eevees are appearing... again......... CAPTURE ONE GODDAMINT
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by foxxface View Post
    I hope Cilan catches that Ninetales. He needs another pokemon and it suits him pretty well.
    No reason to do it now though, if he did catch it at the start of BW2 when old pokemon were being shown sure but now I don't see it happening plus its a Ninetails in a poster there are tons of other pokemon there, doesn't really warrant speculation, unless it was stricly with the group pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    No reason to do it now though, if he did catch it at the start of BW2 when old pokemon were being shown sure but now I don't see it happening plus its a Ninetails in a poster there are tons of other pokemon there, doesn't really warrant speculation, unless it was stricly with the group pokemon.
    Ash could catch an Eevee for Sylveon. Doesn't really seem a Pokemon that suits him though and I'm pretty sure the purpose of Virgil having a female Eevee(as in, the only female of his team) was to return later as a Sylveon. But who knows.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

They can't risk getting rid of Oshawott because of its marketability. That's also the reason why it isn't a Samurott(like it could/should've been) by now, or at least a Dewott.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Page 575 of 694 FirstFirst ... 475525565571572573574575576577578579585625675 ... LastLast