Page 576 of 694 FirstFirst ... 476526566572573574575576577578579580586626676 ... LastLast
Results 14,376 to 14,400 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    They can't risk getting rid of Oshawott because of its marketability. That's also the reason why it isn't a Samurott(like it could/should've been) by now, or at least a Dewott.
    They wont they are fooling 8y old, you are 15 you shouldn't fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    They can't risk getting rid of Oshawott because of its marketability. That's also the reason why it isn't a Samurott(like it could/should've been) by now, or at least a Dewott.
    They can't get risk getting rid of it almost at the very end of the saga?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    They can't get risk getting rid of it almost at the very end of the saga?
    Nope, marketability is pretty strong and him not appearing for what 6-7 months would be pretty bad for the sales :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon1998Ash View Post
    Wow I hope Oshawott isn't leaving the Gang. The May 16 Episode is called Farewell Oshawott?! The Road to becoming the Hotachi King!*
    Who is going to do Comedy Now? :'(
    Yes how tragic that Ash's other pokemon might show up D:
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Not to mention Ash would need to capture a new one so close to the movie.

No they won't, Ash is keeping Oshawott...

Hahaha To be honest, if Ash dumped Oshawott, he would just take Scraggy instead of him ;P Scraggy, 2 starters, Charizard, Pikachu, extra card. Would be pretty much the same XD

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Hahaha To be honest, if Ash dumped Oshawott, he would just take Scraggy instead of him ;P Scraggy, 2 starters, Charizard, Pikachu, extra card. Would be pretty much the same XD
    And yet Scraggy been MIA since the league.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

And yet Scraggy been MIA since the league.
    So? He's had plenty of appearances and development, having him over Palpitoad/Boldore/Unfezant/whatever would still be worse.

So? He's had plenty of appearances and development, having him over Palpitoad/Boldore/Unfezant/whatever would still be worse.
    You said Mijumaru and Scraggy are on the same length which isn't true since Scraggy hasn't apopeared in a long time.

You said Mijumaru and Scraggy are on the same length which isn't true since Scraggy hasn't apopeared in a long time.
    That's true, but we all know the writers would replace Oshawott with Scraggy. It would be the same thing in terms of reserve's appearances, unless the writers surprised us :P

That's true, but we all know the writers would replace Oshawott with Scraggy. It would be the same thing in terms of reserve's appearances, unless the writers surprised us :P
    Um no we don't, again if Scraggy was that important he would be permanent along with Pikachu, Mijumaru, and Pignite.

That's true, but we all know the writers would replace Oshawott with Scraggy.
    Please explain why. None of us know why the heck you think that. I cannot see how anyone could come to this conclusion.

Ash won't release oshawott.
    (My view)

--------

As for next gen, I'd like ash to not get all starters two I could live with but would like him to just get one.
    And also not catch as many Pokemon this time round, that way they can all develop, then they could be released/sent to oak and he catches a new one.

Also doesn't Chespin suit cilan a lot? The hair and hat I mean
    Could see them too been great together.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    Please explain why. None of us know why the heck you think that. I cannot see how anyone could come to this conclusion.
    Because of this http://www.serebii.net/anime/dex/559.shtml. You see, the writers choose Pokemon that are marketable. That's mainly the reason we barely see Palpitoad or other reserves. If Scraggy actually has over what, just gonna guess over 25 episodes while the reserves probably dont even have 10 real appearances yet, that means he's pretty marketable. If they took out the most marketable Pokemon, it would make sense to replace him with another marketable pokemon... Whatever, Oshawott isn't leaving anyways

Whatever, Oshawott isn't leaving anyways
    ....Then why even bring it up?

Because of this http://www.serebii.net/anime/dex/559.shtml. You see, the writers choose Pokemon that are marketable. That's mainly the reason we barely see Palpitoad or other reserves. If Scraggy actually has over what, just gonna guess over 25 episodes while the reserves probably dont even have 10 real appearances yet, that means he's pretty marketable. If they took out the most marketable Pokemon, it would make sense to replace him with another marketable pokemon... Whatever, Oshawott isn't leaving anyways
    If Scraggy was that important then why is Boldore consistently shown to be on the team in Episode N while Scraggy hasn't appeared since the league? Ash's team in Episode N up to this point has seemed to be Pikachu, starters, Unfezant and Boldore. Charizard has now taken Unfezant's place.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

People were talking about Krookodile being Ash's powerhouse but only now I've noticed that it appeared only three times.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    People were talking about Krookodile being Ash's powerhouse but only now I've noticed that it appeared only three times.
    I think people stopped saying that when Charizard was said to appear.

Krookodile is still a powerhouse. He should appear more, outside of battle contexts. I mean, after his evolution he only appeared during battles (excluding the training with Meloetta).
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Krookodile is still a powerhouse. He should appear more, outside of battle contexts. I mean, after his evolution he only appeared during battles (excluding the training with Meloetta).
    I'd like to see it more as well, I just hope the writers want that as well.

ash is not leaving oshawoot behind..that would just be stupid he is going to evolve (hopefully)

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    ash is not leaving oshawoot behind..that would just be stupid he is going to evolve (hopefully)
    No he isn't. Oshawott is appearing in the movie so he isn't evolving in the Oshawott VS Dewott episode.

No he isn't. Oshawott is appearing in the movie so he isn't evolving in the Oshawott VS Dewott episode.
    How likely is it that the movie does play out of order? Wouldn't be the first time the writers did something strange in BW.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

well one can still hope....

Page 576 of 694 FirstFirst ... 476526566572573574575576577578579580586626676 ... LastLast