Page 576 of 694 FirstFirst ... 476526566572573574575576577578579580586626676 ... LastLast
Results 14,376 to 14,400 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #14376
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    They can't risk getting rid of Oshawott because of its marketability. That's also the reason why it isn't a Samurott(like it could/should've been) by now, or at least a Dewott.
    They wont they are fooling 8y old, you are 15 you shouldn't fall for it.

  2. #14377
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    They can't risk getting rid of Oshawott because of its marketability. That's also the reason why it isn't a Samurott(like it could/should've been) by now, or at least a Dewott.
    They can't get risk getting rid of it almost at the very end of the saga?
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  3. #14378
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    They can't get risk getting rid of it almost at the very end of the saga?
    Nope, marketability is pretty strong and him not appearing for what 6-7 months would be pretty bad for the sales :P

  4. #14379
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon1998Ash View Post
    Wow I hope Oshawott isn't leaving the Gang. The May 16 Episode is called Farewell Oshawott?! The Road to becoming the Hotachi King!*
    Who is going to do Comedy Now? :'(
    Yes how tragic that Ash's other pokemon might show up D:
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  5. #14380
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Yes how tragic that Ash's other pokemon might show up D:
    Not to mention Ash would need to capture a new one so close to the movie.

  6. #14381
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Yveltal96
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Yes how tragic that Ash's other pokemon might show up D:
    No they won't, Ash is keeping Oshawott...

  7. #14382
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Yes how tragic that Ash's other pokemon might show up D:
    Hahaha To be honest, if Ash dumped Oshawott, he would just take Scraggy instead of him ;P Scraggy, 2 starters, Charizard, Pikachu, extra card. Would be pretty much the same XD

  8. #14383
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Hahaha To be honest, if Ash dumped Oshawott, he would just take Scraggy instead of him ;P Scraggy, 2 starters, Charizard, Pikachu, extra card. Would be pretty much the same XD
    And yet Scraggy been MIA since the league.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  9. #14384
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    And yet Scraggy been MIA since the league.
    So? He's had plenty of appearances and development, having him over Palpitoad/Boldore/Unfezant/whatever would still be worse.

  10. #14385
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    So? He's had plenty of appearances and development, having him over Palpitoad/Boldore/Unfezant/whatever would still be worse.
    You said Mijumaru and Scraggy are on the same length which isn't true since Scraggy hasn't apopeared in a long time.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  11. #14386
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    You said Mijumaru and Scraggy are on the same length which isn't true since Scraggy hasn't apopeared in a long time.
    That's true, but we all know the writers would replace Oshawott with Scraggy. It would be the same thing in terms of reserve's appearances, unless the writers surprised us :P

  12. #14387
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    That's true, but we all know the writers would replace Oshawott with Scraggy. It would be the same thing in terms of reserve's appearances, unless the writers surprised us :P
    Um no we don't, again if Scraggy was that important he would be permanent along with Pikachu, Mijumaru, and Pignite.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  13. #14388
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Yveltal96
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    That's true, but we all know the writers would replace Oshawott with Scraggy.
    Please explain why. None of us know why the heck you think that. I cannot see how anyone could come to this conclusion.

  14. #14389
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    Ash won't release oshawott.
    (My view)

    --------

    As for next gen, I'd like ash to not get all starters two I could live with but would like him to just get one.
    And also not catch as many Pokemon this time round, that way they can all develop, then they could be released/sent to oak and he catches a new one.

    Also doesn't Chespin suit cilan a lot? The hair and hat I mean
    Could see them too been great together.


    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  15. #14390
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    Please explain why. None of us know why the heck you think that. I cannot see how anyone could come to this conclusion.
    Because of this http://www.serebii.net/anime/dex/559.shtml. You see, the writers choose Pokemon that are marketable. That's mainly the reason we barely see Palpitoad or other reserves. If Scraggy actually has over what, just gonna guess over 25 episodes while the reserves probably dont even have 10 real appearances yet, that means he's pretty marketable. If they took out the most marketable Pokemon, it would make sense to replace him with another marketable pokemon... Whatever, Oshawott isn't leaving anyways

  16. #14391
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Yveltal96
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Whatever, Oshawott isn't leaving anyways
    ....Then why even bring it up?

  17. #14392
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Because of this http://www.serebii.net/anime/dex/559.shtml. You see, the writers choose Pokemon that are marketable. That's mainly the reason we barely see Palpitoad or other reserves. If Scraggy actually has over what, just gonna guess over 25 episodes while the reserves probably dont even have 10 real appearances yet, that means he's pretty marketable. If they took out the most marketable Pokemon, it would make sense to replace him with another marketable pokemon... Whatever, Oshawott isn't leaving anyways
    If Scraggy was that important then why is Boldore consistently shown to be on the team in Episode N while Scraggy hasn't appeared since the league? Ash's team in Episode N up to this point has seemed to be Pikachu, starters, Unfezant and Boldore. Charizard has now taken Unfezant's place.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

    Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

  18. #14393
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    People were talking about Krookodile being Ash's powerhouse but only now I've noticed that it appeared only three times.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  19. #14394
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    People were talking about Krookodile being Ash's powerhouse but only now I've noticed that it appeared only three times.
    I think people stopped saying that when Charizard was said to appear.

  20. #14395
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,192

    Default

    Krookodile is still a powerhouse. He should appear more, outside of battle contexts. I mean, after his evolution he only appeared during battles (excluding the training with Meloetta).
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  21. #14396
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Krookodile is still a powerhouse. He should appear more, outside of battle contexts. I mean, after his evolution he only appeared during battles (excluding the training with Meloetta).
    I'd like to see it more as well, I just hope the writers want that as well.

  22. #14397
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    ash is not leaving oshawoot behind..that would just be stupid he is going to evolve (hopefully)

  23. #14398
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Yveltal96
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    ash is not leaving oshawoot behind..that would just be stupid he is going to evolve (hopefully)
    No he isn't. Oshawott is appearing in the movie so he isn't evolving in the Oshawott VS Dewott episode.

  24. #14399
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    No he isn't. Oshawott is appearing in the movie so he isn't evolving in the Oshawott VS Dewott episode.
    How likely is it that the movie does play out of order? Wouldn't be the first time the writers did something strange in BW.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  25. #14400
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    No he isn't. Oshawott is appearing in the movie so he isn't evolving in the Oshawott VS Dewott episode.
    well one can still hope....

Page 576 of 694 FirstFirst ... 476526566572573574575576577578579580586626676 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •