Page 578 of 694 FirstFirst ... 478528568574575576577578579580581582588628678 ... LastLast
Results 14,426 to 14,450 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Its not a fact, but a lot of people don't like oshawott.
    Proof please. Do you have an exact number? If you don't then you can't say that it's a lot. As far as you know there could be more fans who like Oshawott than fans who don't. I'm not saying there are though.
    I support Amazingbeardshipping (JohnMaddenXMoogles) and so should you because I said so

Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    Proof please. Do you have an exact number? If you don't then you can't say that it's a lot. As far as you know there could be more fans who like Oshawott than fans who don't. I'm not saying there are though.
    On this forum he is not the most popular, there have been plenty of people who have stated their disapproval of Mijumaru.
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 13th March 2013 at 10:23 PM.

CYNDAQUIL IS FINALLY MINE <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!!
    Pokemon Y FC: 1693-2261-4948
    Friend Safari: Poison(Venomoth, Toxicroak, and Seviper)

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    On this forum is is not the most popular, there have been plenty of people who have stated their disapproval of Mijumaru.
    This forum isn't enough to say Oshawott is a disappiontment.
    I support Amazingbeardshipping (JohnMaddenXMoogles) and so should you because I said so

I'm not going to get every single quote or number, but I know I see plenty o f people annoyed by osh and calling him piplup 2.0.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

This forum isn't enough to say Oshawott is a disappiontment.
    Since when did you become a Mijumaru fan thing??

Since when did you become a Mijumaru fan thing??
    You don't have to be a fan of a pokemon to want it to do well, you do have to not to hate it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    You don't have to be a fan of a pokemon to want it to do well, you do have to not to hate it though.
    Here we go again -_-.....how many times do I have to tell you I don't hate him...

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I'm not going to get every single quote or number, but I know I see plenty o f people annoyed by osh and calling him piplup 2.0.
    So there's this amount of people who don't like him that I'm apparently supposed to believe is huge. I've seen the people on this forum you're reffering to and it's really just the same 10 or so people saying the same thing over and over.

Here we go again -_-.....how many times do I have to tell you I don't hate him...
    He didn't say you did.

So there's this amount of people who don't like him that I'm apparently supposed to believe is huge. I've seen the people on this forum you're reffering to and it's really just the same 10 or so people saying the same thing over and over.

He didn't say you did.
    Yes he did, every time I mention Mijumaru or Scraggy he says I hate them -_-...

I don't hate Oshawott.

I just hate Ash's Oshawott for turning out useless.

Kupo'ing to Victory! ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - The Wonderful 101

Like duh said, I didn't say you did, I said you can want something to do well if you don't hate it, you don't need to be a fan of it, I was supporting duh on that though.

On the other quote no I don't you do hate Scraggy but as Kira would say " I'm here for Oshawott not Sraggy!" so lets stick to the topic.

Like duh said, I didn't say you did, I said you can want something to do well if you don't hate it, you don't need to be a fan of it, I was supporting duh on that though.

On the other quote no I don't you do hate Scraggy but as Kira would say " I'm here for Oshawott not Sraggy!" so lets stick to the topic.
    Mijumaru has had plenty of time to prove himself and I'm sorry if it's too little, too late for me.

Ya but half the time you say I hate him, I don't evne mention him in a negative way.

Yes he did, every time I mention Mijumaru or Scraggy he says I hate them -_-...
    You kind of do. Also pikachu. Thanks to you we cant nickname it anymore..

I am still very doubtful of any team or move changes.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    You kind of do. Also pikachu. Thanks to you we cant nickname it anymore..

I am still very doubtful of any team or move changes.
    I haven't mentioned Scraggy in MONTHS. Pikachu I'm not fond of but the only problem I have with Mijumaru is the screen hogging.

Mijumaru has had plenty of time to prove himself and I'm sorry if it's too little, too late for me.

Ya but half the time you say I hate him, I don't evne mention him in a negative way.
    That makes no sense, hes not evolving, specially not in this upcoming episode but like I said yeah it would make sense before but I'm not against an evolution now, so you don't want any of the old pokemon to come back and evolve? I guess its too little too late.

No you already told me you don't hate it but you try pretty hard to put him and Scraggy even more down every time you talk about them, I haven't seen you talking about him in a good way actually or not many times.

Anyway we aren't talking about me and my opinion on your like or dislike of Oshawott, you said that you didn't know that duh was a fan, I told you he didn't have to be a fan to want him to do well and to not want him to do well he would probably have to hate it, it wasn't directed at you but apparently you though it was. *whistles*

I haven't mentioned Scraggy in MONTHS. Pikachu I'm not fond of but the only problem I have with Mijumaru is the screen hogging.
    He hasn't done anything major since the 7th gym so not even I am talking about it that much, as I said Oshawott mostly appears to be funny hes not taking time away from anything, Palpitoad isn't going to pop out and be funny like Oshawott, thats Oshawott personality.

You mean like how basically since episode 70 or so Oshawott has been simply used for the stupidest comedy purposes? You are right about him having had plenty of time before episode 70 or so, and he kinda did. He had a decent battle record, had a few losses and wins, but after that he went downhill without getting any chances. it's pretty ridiculous how in around a year he hasn't done anything important. If he beats Dewott in that episode, it's a good start for him to redeem himself
    I wonder who will still be active in the forums 3 years from now, from the people that are active now.

That makes no sense, hes not evolving, specially not in this upcoming episode but like I said yeah it would make sense before but I'm not against an evolution now, so you don't want any of the old pokemon to come back and evolve? I guess its too little too late.

No you already told me you don't hate it but you try pretty hard to put him and Scraggy even more down every time you talk about them, I haven't seen you talking about him in a good way actually or not many times.

Anyway we aren't talking about me and my opinion on your like or dislike of Oshawott, you said that you didn't know that duh was a fan, I told you he didn't have to be a fan to want him to do well and to not want him to do well he would probably have to hate it, it wasn't directed at you but apparently you though it was. *whistles*

He hasn't done anything major since the 7th gym so not even I am talking about it that much, as I said Oshawott mostly appears to be funny hes not taking time away from anything, Palpitoad isn't going to pop out and be funny like Oshawott, thats Oshawott personality.
    No because a lot of the older pokemon who come back and evolve, have proved themselves already.

And yes he is, he is never rotated except for like once so he is taking time away from other pokemon who need it.

I don't care what the writers made him to be, that was their choice, all I'm saying is that they could of proved to us that he was better pre league, like he should of been.

Guys, this thread is about captures and evolutions, not whether you hate Oshawott, battles, screentime, etc etc. Please get back on topic.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

"Hey guys do you think Pignite will evolve?"

Of course not! Bianca's Emboar is the reason why we won't be allowed to have a second Emboar around. But we know she's as good as being dead for now, anyway.

Unless the movie poster lies.

Possibly, I don't see any real reason not to, marketing ect. If Charizard stays for DA his chances decrease imo though.

Palpitoad has the best chance of evolving imo.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Possibly, I don't see any real reason not to, marketing ect. If Charizard stays for DA his chances decrease imo though.

Palpitoad has the best chance of evolving imo.
    Too bad Pignite's episode was the worst received one in ratings. Unless no popularity = evolution.

I doubt Pignite will evolve. And honestly I don't even want that. It seems to have a good balance with the other starters and, as long as the other two don't evolve, I don't want Pignite to evolve either. I simply don't want to have another Kanto 2.0 scenario.

I'm ok with a "Base/Middle/Final" or a "Middle/Middle/Middle" scenario, but not "Base/Base/Final" one.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 14th March 2013 at 12:51 AM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I hope Satoshi catches Harimaron, it looks the best outta all the new starters. Plus it seems the most marketable and looks like a Grass Mijumaru. I hope it doesn't know Bullet Seed since I think the CGi animation for that attack is awful and Yanappu has utilized it more than enough in all of BW.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I hope Satoshi catches Harimaron, it looks the best outta all the new starters. Plus it seems the most marketable and looks like a Grass Mijumaru. I hope it doesn't know Bullet Seed since I think the CGi animation for that attack is awful and Yanappu has utilized it more than enough in all of BW.
    I'm agreeing with you on this, especially with Bullet Seed. I've seeing that move for much too long. But, if he does catch one and if it does learn it, I wouldn't get annoyed.

Page 578 of 694 FirstFirst ... 478528568574575576577578579580581582588628678 ... LastLast