Page 58 of 694 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Fixed for you. We still don't know if Oshawott evolves. The odds are against him, but who knows?
    True I want him to but I do not think he will.

Credit to the shop forever and again for the banner. Thanks alot!
    .................................................. ..............................................

Thanks EpicSquirtle for everything.
    From shinyturtwig

Quote Originally Posted by shinyturtwig View Post
    True I want him to but I do not think he will.
    He won't, since the target is kids, and Oshawott's main fans are girls, they'd be a bit heartbroken that he isn't "cute" anymore.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    I can't really see Scraggy, Oshawott, and Snivy evolve without being forced.
    Forced? I feel like Oshawott is being forced not to evolve instead...

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Also Eevee, Lucario and Solosis are extremely random.
    About as extremely random as Palpitoad huh?
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Well, thank god Solosis isn't.

......Ehhh?
    You werent around for the auraholics were you. Youre lucky

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    About as extremely random as Palpitoad huh?
    Nah, he said he wanted to catch it.

I just don't see how someone can say "Ash is going to get Solosis". without it looking random.

Nah, he said he wanted to catch it.

I just don't see how someone can say "Ash is going to get Solosis". without it looking random.
    I say, I want Ash to get a Duosion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    He won't, since the target is kids, and Oshawott's main fans are girls, they'd be a bit heartbroken that he isn't "cute" anymore.
    Are you sure? I'm a girl and I like Dewott much better. =P I think Oshawott would be popular with both boys and girls because he seems like a little boy to me.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Are you sure? I'm a girl and I like Dewott much better. =P I think Oshawott would be popular with both boys and girls because he seems like a little boy to me.
    im a boy and oshawott is my favourite Pokemon of ash's unova team :P

Let me tell you why it can't evolve into Dewott and keep it's marketability:
    Oshawott was not loved until he was introduced in the anime. As soon as he came along his popularity sky rocketed. Evolving him will probably stop people buying Oshawott merchandise in the end because they don't see their cute Oshawott any more.
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    Let me tell you why it can't evolve into Dewott and keep it's marketability:
    Oshawott was not loved until he was introduced in the anime. As soon as he came along his popularity sky rocketed. Evolving him will probably stop people buying Oshawott merchandise in the end because they don't see their cute Oshawott any more.
    According to the last survey conducted in Japan snivy still remains as the most popular starter oshawatt came in second and tepig third I think(don't really remember oshawatt and tepigs rankings) In terms of popularity snivy held a huge lead against the later two before the start of the series on the first survey had somewhere around 62-66% the writers have been trying to get the other two to be popular as well and although it worked snivy still had an above 10% lead on the other two during the last survey and so your reasoning
    Doesnt really have much of a backbone

Tepig learned flame thrower before his evolution

And now oshawatt learned hydropump so there's a likely chance he might evolve

I think the writers are holding back snivy this time even if she does evolve it will only be in to a servine no serperior

I honestly hope that if snivy evolves, she goes for all or nothing. Servine is just... meh... Snivy seems to have what it takes to be good. Serperior would be cool, but i doubt it will happen. Oshawott needs to evolve. It's immature and weak, even though it has nice development personality wise. Dewott is great warrior and battle wise it'd do better than Oshawott. I don't see that big difference in terms of battle style with snivy and servine, while serperior makes a difference.
    Black 2 team:

Quote Originally Posted by shaheen View Post
    According to the last survey conducted in Japan snivy still remains as the most popular starter oshawatt came in second and tepig third I think(don't really remember oshawatt and tepigs rankings) In terms of popularity snivy held a huge lead against the later two before the start of the series on the first survey had somewhere around 62-66% the writers have been trying to get the other two to be popular as well and although it worked snivy still had an above 10% lead on the other two during the last survey and so your reasoning
    Doesnt really have much of a backbone

Tepig learned flame thrower before his evolution

And now oshawatt learned hydropump so there's a likely chance he might evolve

I think the writers are holding back snivy this time even if she does evolve it will only be in to a servine no serperior
    Link these surveys and if I think the ones that they are, Oshawott came out on top in the end with 37%.
    Flamethrower is a staple. There's still attacks like Overheat and Fire Blast that are stronger than it. Hydro Pump is only topped by Hydro Cannon which it has a less chance of learning than evolving.
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    im a boy and oshawott is my favourite Pokemon of ash's unova team :P
    Oshawott is one of my favorites from his team too. And I really mean from all his Pokemon not just about his Unova team. :P

Evolve already!

Sigh.. saw this video and was brought to my reality check. Oshawott or Snivy are too popular to evolve! Well just in the sense that their evolutions may not happen or will happen tail end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BscgA...feature=relmfu

But I still have hope. Despite the ending with all the Oshawott appearances, learning hydro pump, etc. I am still putting my money on Oshawott evolving during the Team Rocket plot, or possibly in some sort of water competition or battle.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Oshawott should totally evolve ! People claim that after the anime OShawott marketability increased! Maybe the same would happen for dewott? Though Oshawott can still be promoted through the anime just not on ash's team. Dawn's Piplup had a reason not to evolve cause Prinplup was ugly and not appealing for contests
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

I don't get the thing "too popular to evolve." Even if Oshawott and Snivy evolve, they will still be the same pokemon. Anything can be marketable if done right, if they are too afraid to advertise Servine and Dewott then it just shows how they are afraid of trying. Even the McDonalds toys here, they had the middle forms of the starters. Showing that they aren't as unpopular as people think.

I do get the feeling Oshawott will evolve after Dawn leaves. I bet they kept it unevolved just so it could meet Piplup, but now that will be over with soon there's no more reason to.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I do get the feeling Oshawott will evolve after Dawn leaves. I bet they kept it unevolved just so it could meet Piplup, but now that will be over with soon there's no more reason to.
    I agree. It has even been shown that he knows evolution makes others stronger. He was scared to face Dewott.
    There is nothing stopping Oshawott. Besides after learning Hydro Pump there is nothing else but evolution for him.
    Same as Snivy. So far it has mixed signals. What I get from Snivy is that she will evolve when she feels like it, not because Trip is pressuring her.

So Snivy I can see evolving against Trip and failing.

I'd like to see all his BW starters hit their middle form at least, even if they don't go all the way.

I'd like to see all his BW starters hit their middle form at least, even if they don't go all the way.
    That's something I hoped for the Johto starters. BW is like Johto done almost right.

I think the writers want Ash to have a few pokemon remain in their base form. I think Snivy has a great chance to evolve, but I think Oshawott and Scraggy will stay the way they are.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I think the writers want Ash to have a few pokemon remain in their base form. I think Snivy has a great chance to evolve, but I think Oshawott and Scraggy will stay the way they are.
    Scraggy is almost definitely going to evolve. Weak baby pokemon virtually always evolve and then become stronger.

Scraggy is almost definitely going to evolve. Weak baby pokemon virtually always evolve and then become stronger.
    I could see them not evolving Scraggy, he is Axew's best friend afterall and Ash doesn't need an evolved Scrafty since he has enough power on his team.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I could see them not evolving Scraggy, he is Axew's best friend afterall.
    I very much doubt it. Its destined to evolve.

Axew will probably evolve in Iris' last episode like May's Combusken did.

Page 58 of 694 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast