Page 580 of 694 FirstFirst ... 480530570576577578579580581582583584590630680 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,500 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I have no such desires, I just do what I do because I choose to.......I'm sorry if that's comes off as the way you think it does.
    Actually I wasn't talking about you. That post was not directed to anyone, just a free advice.

On Topic: It looks like they have dropped the whole evolution dream of Kibago. Wonder why they keep doing things like that. Marketability is killing the Anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    On Topic: It looks like they have dropped the whole evolution dream of Kibago. Wonder why they keep doing things like that. Marketability is killing the Anime.
    Yeah… I hope Axew will get to do something. Some battles against some other Dragon Trainers, perhaps?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I know this is off topic, but with the Japanese names:
    The Japanese names are the originals, and if you say we can't use it, that's just stupid.... Seems disrespectful IMO. I also remembering seeing a rule a while ago saying using Japanese names are fine......
    There' also this thread
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ence-Thread-V2
    Not the posters fault if you don't understand what they're saying anyway....
    -----------------------
    On topic: Yea Axew's dream was screwed over for the time being, but he'll hopefully evolve into Fraxure close to the end of the saga
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Um, where did I say to not use Japanese names? I asked to be clearer, that's all. I'm not forcing anyone, just making suggestions to not create confusion to some users. Golden rule for a friendly discussion: never take for granted.

Basically instead of saying "Cilan should get a Windie and Kinogassa" it would be appreciated to say "Cilan should get a Windie/Arcanine and Kinogassa (Breloom)". In that way, more people can understand the posts better.

… great, now I want to see Cilan with a Breloom. XD

---

In-topic, if Lapras returns I'd like to see him/her with those moves:

- Hydro Pump
    - Ice Beam
    - Body Slam
    - Confuse Ray
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 14th March 2013 at 2:15 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Yeah… I hope Axew will get to do something. Some battles against some other Dragon Trainers, perhaps?
    Im hoping it faces & defeats Georgias Beartic. A decent closure to Iris & Georgias rivalry

I really don't like it when people just use the Japanese names. It cuts off the majority of people from understanding what is being said. Let's face, most of us haven't the time to learn 600+Japanese names and neither should be have to when everyone on an English forum knows the English names. Its just people trying to be exclusive and cool.

I agree with the comment about marketing ruining the anime. I hate seeing all these unevolved Pokemon. There is no excuse other the writers pimping them for money.

It would be DEM to the extreme if Axew defeated Beartic. I wouldn't want to see trash like that. Haxorus beating it would be difficult enough with a type advantage but actually plausible.
    Last edited by naughtynun; 14th March 2013 at 2:55 PM.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

I would like to see Iris get a 6th Gen Lapras Pre-Evolution If there is going to be one. And ditch Emolga, please.

And I know there's no way this would happen but Cilan would look good with a Chikorita.

Sorry I'm not good at matching up people with Pokemon they should have.
    Pokemon White 2 CHAMPION team

Serperior, Lucario, Wailord, Galvantula, Altaria, Mismagius

Quote Originally Posted by Volcaronick View Post
    I would like to see Iris get a 6th Gen Lapras Pre-Evolution If there is going to be one. And ditch Emolga, please.

And I know there's no way this would happen but Cilan would look good with a Chikorita.

Sorry I'm not good at matching up people with Pokemon they should have.
    Don't worry the thread isn't about that, the thread is about predicting teams based on facts.

I like the idea of Iris getting a Crimgan/Lapalace

I still think Dento should get that Gengar in the Jirachi episode as a throwback to his other run in with Ghost-types in Isshu.

I still think Dento should get that Gengar in the Jirachi episode as a throwback to his other run in with Ghost-types in Isshu.
    Personally I think the time for Druddigon has come and gone. If she were to get another dragon id rather something like Zweilous or Vibrava, whose secondary type seperates it from Axew & Dragonite.

Lapras is a possibility due to her having one in game and the fact there's gonna be lots of water around. Although id prefer she didnt get it as if she gets a fifth I think another dragon would be best.

As for Cilan, I think hes most likely to get a capture as hes gone the longest & while its nowhere near my ideal choices (which are Ninetales or a 6th gen pokemon) Gengar could work well. Although at this stage, if cilan goes to gen 6, I'd imagine a. pokemon with ties to gen 6 is most likely (his own version of Bonsly or aipom). something he can take to the new land while he leaves most of the others behind

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    I really don't like it when people just use the Japanese names. It cuts off the majority of people from understanding what is being said. Let's face, most of us haven't the time to learn 600+Japanese names and neither should be have to when everyone on an English forum knows the English names. Its just people trying to be exclusive and cool.

I agree with the comment about marketing ruining the anime. I hate seeing all these unevolved Pokemon. There is no excuse other the writers pimping them for money.

It would be DEM to the extreme if Axew defeated Beartic. I wouldn't want to see trash like that. Haxorus beating it would be difficult enough with a type advantage but actually plausible.
    Stop with this pimping out crap, you keep repeating it all the time. Get over it, it has nothing to do with money.

And people should have the right to use the Japanese names, if they are more comfortable with them.

On topic, Iris with a Lapras, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    On topic, Iris with a Lapras, maybe.
    I can only here the screams of the fanbase if she gets one (even if she has one ingame) saying "It should have been Ash's that returned" :P

I'd find it quite interesting seeing as it's an Ice type
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I can only here the screams of the fanbase if she gets one (even if she has one ingame) saying "It should have been Ash's that returned" :P

I'd find it quite interesting seeing as it's an Ice type
    Ash's Lapras had to be with it's family, it wasn't going to be with him forever, plus, what the last time we seen someone esle with one?

Ash's Lapras had to be with it's family, it wasn't going to be with him forever, plus, what the last time we seen someone esle with one?
    Not saying I want, just what I see constantly elsewhere... as for the last Lapras's whereabouts: the last important person to own one was Solidad and the last appearance was during the school arc in DP
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Not saying I want, just what I see constantly elsewhere... as for the last Lapras's whereabouts: the last important person to own one was Solidad and the last appearance was during the school arc in DP
    That long, and one was belonged to someone from Heonn, it needs another appearence soon.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Personally I think the time for Druddigon has come and gone. If she were to get another dragon id rather something like Zweilous or Vibrava, whose secondary type seperates it from Axew & Dragonite.

Lapras is a possibility due to her having one in game and the fact there's gonna be lots of water around. Although id prefer she didnt get it as if she gets a fifth I think another dragon would be best.
    Scratch that, I actually meant Crimgan or Lapalace Gen 6 Pre-Evolution. :P

As for Cilan, I think hes most likely to get a capture as hes gone the longest & while its nowhere near my ideal choices (which are Ninetales or a 6th gen pokemon) Gengar could work well. Although at this stage, if cilan goes to gen 6, I'd imagine a. pokemon with ties to gen 6 is most likely (his own version of Bonsly or aipom). something he can take to the new land while he leaves most of the others behind
    I could see him getting anyone of the Ghost tbh in the Wish Episode.

I read that as Dento should get Jirachi. ._.;

xD I don't know about Gengar but maybe something smaller like uh...Duskull or Shuppet. Are they in there? I find them cuter. I could maybe see Duskull, they like to give him weirdos.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

That long, and one was belonged to someone from Heonn, it needs another appearence soon.
    Yeah, it pretty much does

I'd like if someone did get a Lapras. I am wondering how they're going to be going from island to island. Maybe in one of those planes they rode to Cynthia's villa. But, I'm really not expecting that. I hope for a Lapras.

The thing I hate about these last minute evos is they don't seem to get used much afterwards. It's pretty much wasted potential
    Well if a potential Scrafty has a final good battle with a potential Fraxure, at least that's better than what we got with Quilava during the Sinnoh league. We only saw Aerial Ace and Eruption used since Ash's Cyndaquil evolved? So if Scrafty can be used in one proper battle, I think an evolution for it would be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'd like if someone did get a Lapras. I am wondering how they're going to be going from island to island. Maybe in one of those planes they rode to Cynthia's villa. But, I'm really not expecting that. I hope for a Lapras.
    the royal unova?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash6K View Post
    Well if a potential Scrafty has a final good battle with a potential Fraxure, at least that's better than what we got with Quilava during the Sinnoh league. We only saw Aerial Ace and Eruption used since Ash's Cyndaquil evolved? So if Scrafty can be used in one proper battle, I think an evolution for it would be worth it.
    If it's Sceptile vs Blaziken caliber and Scrafty comes back like May's Blaziken did... then I'll call it a win win

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    They'll get to the first one by boat. At least that's how it seems to be in one of the pictures but it would be pretty cool to have a pokemon to help them go from an island to another (maybe this time by air: Ash and Cilan with Charizard and Iris with Dragonite).

Exeggutor for Cilan. That would be awesome.

Gen III was the worst Generation EVER. Hoenn was Horrid. We don't need to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by staryu_starmie View Post
    Exeggutor for Cilan. That would be awesome.
    That's actually really funny imo, but also kind of messed up. I honestly believe that Cilan deserves better than that though. I mean no offense to anyone who likes Cilan's Pokemon, but I honestly think Stunfisk and Crustle are really ugly and for Cilan to have a third ugly Pokemon like Exeggutor just seems wrong. The writers should give him a faaaabulous Pokemon instead. I vote for Zorua. That way it can evolve and give us Zoroark's anime debut.
    Last edited by Lorde; 15th March 2013 at 12:28 AM.

Page 580 of 694 FirstFirst ... 480530570576577578579580581582583584590630680 ... LastLast