Page 581 of 694 FirstFirst ... 481531571577578579580581582583584585591631681 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,525 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I think Zorua would work well :] Or Zoroark, though I'm not sure if a rare Pokemon like that would be caught by him. I also think Starmie would be cool or Erlade(Gallade). If Hikari didn't have a Togekiss already I'd easily suggest him to get one of those. I really would like Starmie for him though, Kasumi's went largely unnoticed so it shouldn't be a problem. He could catch said Pokemon in the Stone Evolution episode.

Let Cilan have an Exeggcute, a Shuckle, a Miltank, a Tepig, a Tauros, and a Bouffalant.

Let the cooking begin. (What? That meat you see in the anime is NO normal animal meat, for sure!)

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Stop with this pimping out crap, you keep repeating it all the time. Get over it, it has nothing to do with money.

And people should have the right to use the Japanese names, if they are more comfortable with them.

On topic, Iris with a Lapras, maybe.
    And you don't repeat yourself!? 'No [insert whatever you said] is no true, get over it', 'the writers are perfect' , 'no, evolution isn't important' blahblahblahblah. How about you spend your time NOT posting trash replies to almost every post I write.

If you seriously think that the writers kept Ash's team as dire (wait for 'no Ash's team isn't dire, the writers are amazing') as it is because they thought Oshawott, Snivy and Scraggy would be decent team members then you are deluding themselves. Ash's Unova team is pathetic compared to his Sinnoh and Hoenn teams overall and its all due to the writers pimping, yes PIMPING (freedom of speech- I will repeat this as much as I wish) the unevolved 'cute' Pokemon for marketing purposes. They like to sell Oshawott cars and junk like that.

Why should people be able to exclude the majority of posters just because they are personally more comfortable with it!? Are you telling me if I started posting on the forums in, say, Arabic, I wouldn't be banned or something?

Plus I disagree about Lapras since it would be a bit too much of a rehash for the gang to travel round an anime-only group of island on the back of Lapras, don't you think?

I say give Iris Flygon or Kingdra or something that is an interesting Dragon type like that. Cilan needs a Tropius! He could also get a Leafeon to go with the Sylveon Ash should get in gen 6. Perhaps Iris could get a Glaceon then!
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Stop with this pimping out crap, you keep repeating it all the time. Get over it, it has nothing to do with money.

And people should have the right to use the Japanese names, if they are more comfortable with them.

On topic, Iris with a Lapras, maybe.
    Lmfao look who's talking about repeating things, haven't you been banned enough to know better by now??

And it's ALL about the money. That's what the whole anime is about.

I think Kibago should evolve before Iris even considers a new pokemon.

Dento on the other hand is in the clear for a new buddy.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    the royal unova?
    Hm, I hadn't thought of that. And I was looking forward to it appearing in the anime, I guess that would be nice.

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Are the wallets made of Charizard skin?

On another note I'll ask again hopefully you answer me yes or no atleast this time, anything new about the Pokemon Kids set for April? like clearer picture? I've been looking around but haven't found anything, tks.

P.s: aint gon get no answer
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 15th March 2013 at 12:41 PM.

Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and lay my cards down for Palpitoad evolving. The writers literally have nothing to lose. And not to mention the new pictures show the tourney guy is showing up during the new arc. And as we all know it is the law that Palpitoad only shows up in battle competitions.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I wonder if Rotom will really be owned by Oak. More hijinks at his labs are sure to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and lay my cards down for Palpitoad evolving.
    Go fish.

I hope Ash's Lapras get a cameo in DA.
    Anyway, I've noticed something funny, besides Pikachu, there is only 1 of Ash's pokemon that has appear in every single saga, OS, AG, DP and BW. Guess who is he?... MUK! He appeared in OS when he was caught, when he battled in the Kanto League, in the Orange Islands sewer episode, in Johto League, in AG during their meeting in the lab, in DP during pre-Sinnoh league and in BW when Ash called Oak. xD Interesting, isn't it?
    Last edited by Lucas MV; 16th March 2013 at 8:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Anyway, I've noticed something funny, besides Pikachu, there is only 1 of Ash's pokemon that has appear in every single saga, OS, AG, DP and BW. Guess who is he?... MUK! He apper in OS when he was caught, when he battled in the Kanto League, in the Orange Islands sewer episode, in Johto League, in AG during their meeting in the lab, in DP during pre-Sinnoh league and in BW when Ash called Oak. xD Interesting, isn't it?
    Haha that's pretty ironic XD Still, I bet his last 20 appearances wouldnt even make a whole episode lol

The chosen ones

Refer to my signature on what I think should happen to Cilan's roster in the new saga.

As for Zoroark, I hope it should up at least in the islands, perhaps transfer Illusion Forrest over there?

Random : PokéRadar

Anyway, I've noticed something funny, besides Pikachu, there is only 1 of Ash's pokemon that has appear in every single saga, OS, AG, DP and BW. Guess who is he?... MUK! He appeared in OS when he was caught, when he battled in the Kanto League, in the Orange Islands sewer episode, in Johto League, in AG during their meeting in the lab, in DP during pre-Sinnoh league and in BW when Ash called Oak. xD Interesting, isn't it?
    Yassss, King Muk is iconic. He's always getting promo and continues to slay with his cameos in every saga. I mean when will our faves be this flawless?

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    As for Zoroark, I hope it should up at least in the islands, perhaps transfer Illusion Forrest over there?
    Or it could just be owned by a character of the day or Luke if he ever returns, which I'm starting to seriously doubt. I honestly don't care for Zoroark at this point. I saw enough of it in Movie 13 and for all we know, it could end up just like Manaphy, by which I mean that it won't appear in the actual anime.

Poor Bulbasaur is crying....

And yes flashbacks count.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Judging our luck, Zoroark will appear in the next league and destroy Ash with Night Daze.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Poor Bulbasaur is crying....

And yes flashbacks count.
    lol you're right. If flashbacks count then Bulbasaur has appeared in every single saga too. In the OS he travel from Kanto to Johto, including the Orange Islands, with Ash, leaving only for a little while, then in AG he appear when May caught a Bulbasaur, in the meeting episode and in the battle against Brandon, in DP he had a cameo pre-Sinnoh league and in BW the flashback for Snow Way Out.

I'm actually happy about this. I love Bulbasaur. He was my favorite pokemon from Ash after Charizard till Hoenn. And it is one of which I like the most right now too. That thing is a beast. xD
    Well, besides Pikachu, Muk and Bulbasaur, any other pokemon has make any kind of appearence in every single saga. Since Charizard skipped DP... Snorlax hasn't appeared in BW yet, Squirtle skipped DP too. So yeah, xD

I hope Charizard leaves around the end of the Genesect movie if he isn't going to be doing much at all. I could easily see his Pokeball being swapped for Unfezant's in the Oak episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I hope Charizard leaves around the end of the Genesect movie if he isn't going to be doing much at all. I could easily see his Pokeball being swapped for Unfezant's in the Oak episode.
    Well since we know so little about the ,new arc, we can't say this for sure.

Unfezant is weak bro. Charizard would fit Ash so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Oshawott is weak too, but that doesn't stop him from being the only water type ash uses, while he has a much stronger one right with him.

And unfezant isn't amazing, but it is kind of a unova pokemon, and won't ever get a chance again unlike charizard.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

We only know 4 episodes about this arc, and they are not even followed one right after the other. So we can't possibly know if Charizard is going to do much or not. Besides, how could Ash and Charizard travelling together in an archipelago again not be enough? xD Anyway, let's wait, I'm sure he'll get to do a few things. If anything I thought some would be glad that he won't overshadow the Unova team. But now "if he isn't doing much, kick him away". xD

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Of course, if Ash is always switching his actual Pokémon with old that are already powerful like Charizard, Unfezant will obviously stay weak, don't you think ? Taking Charizard back and switching it for Unfezant was a horrible idea. He already has enough Pokémon for now, adding a Charizard is just getting worst.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Does anyone still want Iris to get Mienshao here? I remember that was a pretty popular one for her along with Deino/Mudkip before she actually caught Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Does anyone still want Iris to get Mienshao here? I remember that was a pretty popular one for her along with Deino/Mudkip before she actually caught Dragonite.
    It was popular because people liked it and wanted to force it into someone, Iris was the chosen, people have mostly stopped with their random picks a while ago, the Reuniclus, Litwick, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    It was popular because people liked it and wanted to force it into someone, Iris was the chosen, people have mostly stopped with their random picks a while ago, the Reuniclus, Litwick, etc.
    Well, it would have been cool for Ash to get Reuniclus or Litwick XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 581 of 694 FirstFirst ... 481531571577578579580581582583584585591631681 ... LastLast