Page 582 of 694 FirstFirst ... 482532572578579580581582583584585586592632682 ... LastLast
Results 14,526 to 14,550 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    It was popular because people liked it and wanted to force it into someone, Iris was the chosen, people have mostly stopped with their random picks a while ago, the Reuniclus, Litwick, etc.
    *coughandGolettforAsh* and *coughSwannaforCilan* Anyways.. I really do hope that Iris or Cilan gets another Pokemon maybe another dragon for Iris I don't know about Cilan though.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    *coughandGolettforAsh* and *coughSwannaforCilan* Anyways.. I really do hope that Iris or Cilan gets another Pokemon maybe another dragon for Iris I don't know about Cilan though.
    If only one of them got a new pokemon it should definitely be Cilan. He's got less pokemon and has gone the longest without a team change

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    If only one of them got a new pokemon it should definitely be Cilan. He's got less pokemon and has gone the longest without a team change
    Don't worry. Chances are both Iris and Cilan will be getting more pokes in the future, if you know what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Don't worry. Chances are both Iris and Cilan will be getting more pokes in the future, if you know what I mean
    I dunno. I'm not seeing it. Why set up an exit for Iris if she's not going yet. She's probably just going along because the writers didn't want to write her out.

I bet her and Cilan are tagging along for a tournament. Dawn went to Unova for a tournament so Cilan & Iris can travel to Kanto for one

Wait for it

Pokemon Ping Pong World Championship held in vermillion city.

Dawn and Piplup can be there to cheer on ambipom and Iris and Cilan both realize the true calling of Axew and Pansage. To be contenders for world champion Ping ponger.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I dunno. I'm not seeing it. Why set up an exit for Iris if she's not going yet. She's probably just going along because the writers didn't want to write her out.

I bet her and Cilan are tagging along for a tournament. Dawn went to Unova for a tournament so Cilan & Iris can travel to Kanto for one
    We can discuss this via our walls because this isn't the thread for it.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Wait for it

Dawn and Piplup can be there to cheer on ambipom and Iris and Cilan both realize the true calling of Axew and Pansage. To be contenders for world champion Ping ponger.
    If my username OR avatar doesn't suggest, I would LOVE more screentime for Ambipom, (though it'll probably not happen ).
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Wait for it

Wow... that would be a pretty uh, interesting send off ^^;
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Since they are between Kanto and Unova, I want to see Anthony and Primeape again.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Since they are between Kanto and Unova, I want to see Anthony and Primeape again.
    That would be pretty cool
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    That would be pretty cool
    Would would be better is seeing my forgotten birdy <3!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Maybe there could be an episode with all of the ape/monkey pokemon together on an island, like mankey, aipom, chimchar, darumaka, the elemental monkeys, Etc....and their evolutions, and primape would be there.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Maybe there could be an episode with all of the ape/monkey pokemon together on an island, like mankey, aipom, chimchar, darumaka, the elemental monkeys, Etc....and their evolutions, and primape would be there.
    I don't want to see that ugly Chimchar anymore 8@
    It's not a bad idea, but I really doubt to see Primape anyway...
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Charizard should be sent back and Ash should bring back Unfezant/a Pokémon that's had equal, or less screen and battle time than her.
    Last edited by blob; 18th March 2013 at 2:05 PM.

Eww Why do you people want to see unfezant so badly? It has what exactly compared to the others? I think Ash needs to bring back pokemon like torterra more often. We've never gotten a tank on tank battle like Torterra vs Hippowdon in all of BW.

Eww Why do you people want to see unfezant so badly? It has what exactly compared to the others? I think Ash needs to bring back pokemon like torterra more often. We've never gotten a tank on tank battle like Torterra vs Hippowdon in all of BW.
    People want to see it because it's a unova pokemon and they're in unova , and it will never show up ever again in the anime. Why bring back old pokemon to take the place of current gen pokemon in an already shorter saga? Has charizard not had enough time?

Named Admiral Sentret

People want to see it because it's a unova pokemon and they're in unova , and it will never show up ever again in the anime. Why bring back old pokemon to take the place of current gen pokemon in an already shorter saga? Has charizard not had enough time?
    If there was a like feature on here, I would click it.

Torterra may need a win, but it had loads of wins as a Turtwig. Unfezant hasn't even had that.

Oh no you didn't <.<

Don't worry, Snorlax shall return soon enough.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh no you didn't <.<

Don't worry, Snorlax shall return soon enough.
    No Ty the kanto bashers are bad enough with charizard. Bring back Ol'Faithful would be even worse lol.

yes i did

No Ty the kanto bashers are bad enough with charizard. Bring back Ol'Faithful would be even worse lol.

yes i did
    Hey you said a true tank lol...

yes i did
    People probably bash kanto, because other people bash unova first.

Named Admiral Sentret

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/amiami/fig-col-5595/

June Kids Set, this one's namesake is Mewtwo and so far it contains Jirachi, Oshawott, Mow Rotom, Rotom, Dialga and Mewtwo.

I will obviously put the full list when it comes.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    Charizard should be sent back and Ash should bring back Unfezant/a Pokémon that's had equal, or less screen and battle time than her.
    If it is about giving screentime and battle time to pokemon that really need it, Ash should bring Kingler, Muk, Totodile and Bayleef. Those 4 last battle was in OS. All the other pokemon have battled later, in BF, DP or BW. Even Tauros xD.

But the thing is, that's not what this is about, this is about giving screentime to fan-favourites. That's why Charizard is here and I love the fact that he is. Just get over it, there's no real reason the writers would switch Charizard and Unfezant again, Charizard can do all the things Unfezant can and other things that Unfezant can't.

Seriously, that "It is a Unova mon, it has to have more screentime than any other Ash's pokemon" argument is getting more ridiculous every time I read it. Charizard is as Ash's pokemon as Unfezant is. So at least you like Unfezant more, the argument of being Unovian is invalid reason to want her back.

Why do you say Unfezant will never show up again? That has never happened with any of Ash's pokemon. They have all appeared in a region/saga after the one they were caught. It'll be the same with Unfezant and the rest of the Unova mons. Because this saga is about Ash returning to Kanto, it's not like Ash can't have a previously Unova caught pokemon with him in another region. Charizard is being brought back because he is a fan-favourite and is popular. He'll never have enough time. I like that because I like Charizard. If you don't , just get over it and try to use logic in your statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/amiami/fig-col-5595/

June Kids Set, this one's namesake is Mewtwo and so far it contains Jirachi, Oshawott, Mow Rotom, Rotom, Dialga and Mewtwo.

I will obviously put the full list when it comes.
    We know all of them will appear, but Dialga seems kinda random...

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    We know all of them will appear, but Dialga seems kinda random...
    They have been putting random big legendaries in the middle of the set.

They threw Deoxys in the February one and Arceus is in the April one I believe.

Page 582 of 694 FirstFirst ... 482532572578579580581582583584585586592632682 ... LastLast