Page 582 of 694 FirstFirst ... 482532572578579580581582583584585586592632682 ... LastLast
Results 14,526 to 14,550 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #14526
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    It was popular because people liked it and wanted to force it into someone, Iris was the chosen, people have mostly stopped with their random picks a while ago, the Reuniclus, Litwick, etc.
    *coughandGolettforAsh* and *coughSwannaforCilan* Anyways.. I really do hope that Iris or Cilan gets another Pokemon maybe another dragon for Iris I don't know about Cilan though.

  2. #14527
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    *coughandGolettforAsh* and *coughSwannaforCilan* Anyways.. I really do hope that Iris or Cilan gets another Pokemon maybe another dragon for Iris I don't know about Cilan though.
    If only one of them got a new pokemon it should definitely be Cilan. He's got less pokemon and has gone the longest without a team change

  3. #14528
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    If only one of them got a new pokemon it should definitely be Cilan. He's got less pokemon and has gone the longest without a team change
    Don't worry. Chances are both Iris and Cilan will be getting more pokes in the future, if you know what I mean

  4. #14529
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Don't worry. Chances are both Iris and Cilan will be getting more pokes in the future, if you know what I mean
    I dunno. I'm not seeing it. Why set up an exit for Iris if she's not going yet. She's probably just going along because the writers didn't want to write her out.

    I bet her and Cilan are tagging along for a tournament. Dawn went to Unova for a tournament so Cilan & Iris can travel to Kanto for one

  5. #14530
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,321

    Default

    Wait for it

    Pokemon Ping Pong World Championship held in vermillion city.

    Dawn and Piplup can be there to cheer on ambipom and Iris and Cilan both realize the true calling of Axew and Pansage. To be contenders for world champion Ping ponger.

  6. #14531
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I dunno. I'm not seeing it. Why set up an exit for Iris if she's not going yet. She's probably just going along because the writers didn't want to write her out.

    I bet her and Cilan are tagging along for a tournament. Dawn went to Unova for a tournament so Cilan & Iris can travel to Kanto for one
    We can discuss this via our walls because this isn't the thread for it.

  7. #14532
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Arcanum, Ohio
    Posts
    1,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Wait for it

    Pokemon Ping Pong World Championship held in vermillion city.

    Dawn and Piplup can be there to cheer on ambipom and Iris and Cilan both realize the true calling of Axew and Pansage. To be contenders for world champion Ping ponger.
    If my username OR avatar doesn't suggest, I would LOVE more screentime for Ambipom, (though it'll probably not happen ).
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

    FC: 5129-0492-5213

  8. #14533
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Wait for it

    Pokemon Ping Pong World Championship held in vermillion city.

    Dawn and Piplup can be there to cheer on ambipom and Iris and Cilan both realize the true calling of Axew and Pansage. To be contenders for world champion Ping ponger.
    Wow... that would be a pretty uh, interesting send off ^^;
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  9. #14534
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,387

    Default

    Since they are between Kanto and Unova, I want to see Anthony and Primeape again.

    Random : PokéRadar


  10. #14535
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Since they are between Kanto and Unova, I want to see Anthony and Primeape again.
    That would be pretty cool
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  11. #14536
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    That would be pretty cool
    Would would be better is seeing my forgotten birdy <3!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  12. #14537
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Maybe there could be an episode with all of the ape/monkey pokemon together on an island, like mankey, aipom, chimchar, darumaka, the elemental monkeys, Etc....and their evolutions, and primape would be there.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  13. #14538
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Maybe there could be an episode with all of the ape/monkey pokemon together on an island, like mankey, aipom, chimchar, darumaka, the elemental monkeys, Etc....and their evolutions, and primape would be there.
    I don't want to see that ugly Chimchar anymore 8@
    It's not a bad idea, but I really doubt to see Primape anyway...
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt account

  14. #14539
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Charizard should be sent back and Ash should bring back Unfezant/a Pokémon that's had equal, or less screen and battle time than her.
    Last edited by blob; 18th March 2013 at 2:05 PM.

  15. #14540
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,321

    Default

    Eww Why do you people want to see unfezant so badly? It has what exactly compared to the others? I think Ash needs to bring back pokemon like torterra more often. We've never gotten a tank on tank battle like Torterra vs Hippowdon in all of BW.

  16. #14541
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Eww Why do you people want to see unfezant so badly? It has what exactly compared to the others? I think Ash needs to bring back pokemon like torterra more often. We've never gotten a tank on tank battle like Torterra vs Hippowdon in all of BW.
    People want to see it because it's a unova pokemon and they're in unova , and it will never show up ever again in the anime. Why bring back old pokemon to take the place of current gen pokemon in an already shorter saga? Has charizard not had enough time?
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  17. #14542
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    People want to see it because it's a unova pokemon and they're in unova , and it will never show up ever again in the anime. Why bring back old pokemon to take the place of current gen pokemon in an already shorter saga? Has charizard not had enough time?
    If there was a like feature on here, I would click it.

    Torterra may need a win, but it had loads of wins as a Turtwig. Unfezant hasn't even had that.

  18. #14543
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Eww Why do you people want to see unfezant so badly? It has what exactly compared to the others? I think Ash needs to bring back pokemon like torterra more often. We've never gotten a tank on tank battle like Torterra vs Hippowdon in all of BW.
    Oh no you didn't <.<

    Don't worry, Snorlax shall return soon enough.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  19. #14544
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh no you didn't <.<

    Don't worry, Snorlax shall return soon enough.
    No Ty the kanto bashers are bad enough with charizard. Bring back Ol'Faithful would be even worse lol.

    yes i did

  20. #14545
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    No Ty the kanto bashers are bad enough with charizard. Bring back Ol'Faithful would be even worse lol.

    yes i did
    Hey you said a true tank lol...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  21. #14546
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    No Ty the kanto bashers are bad enough with charizard. Bring back Ol'Faithful would be even worse lol.

    yes i did
    People probably bash kanto, because other people bash unova first.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  22. #14547
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    2,952

    Default

    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/amiami/fig-col-5595/

    June Kids Set, this one's namesake is Mewtwo and so far it contains Jirachi, Oshawott, Mow Rotom, Rotom, Dialga and Mewtwo.

    I will obviously put the full list when it comes.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  23. #14548
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    Charizard should be sent back and Ash should bring back Unfezant/a Pokémon that's had equal, or less screen and battle time than her.
    If it is about giving screentime and battle time to pokemon that really need it, Ash should bring Kingler, Muk, Totodile and Bayleef. Those 4 last battle was in OS. All the other pokemon have battled later, in BF, DP or BW. Even Tauros xD.

    But the thing is, that's not what this is about, this is about giving screentime to fan-favourites. That's why Charizard is here and I love the fact that he is. Just get over it, there's no real reason the writers would switch Charizard and Unfezant again, Charizard can do all the things Unfezant can and other things that Unfezant can't.

    Seriously, that "It is a Unova mon, it has to have more screentime than any other Ash's pokemon" argument is getting more ridiculous every time I read it. Charizard is as Ash's pokemon as Unfezant is. So at least you like Unfezant more, the argument of being Unovian is invalid reason to want her back.

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    People want to see it because it's a unova pokemon and they're in unova , and it will never show up ever again in the anime. Why bring back old pokemon to take the place of current gen pokemon in an already shorter saga? Has charizard not had enough time?
    Why do you say Unfezant will never show up again? That has never happened with any of Ash's pokemon. They have all appeared in a region/saga after the one they were caught. It'll be the same with Unfezant and the rest of the Unova mons. Because this saga is about Ash returning to Kanto, it's not like Ash can't have a previously Unova caught pokemon with him in another region. Charizard is being brought back because he is a fan-favourite and is popular. He'll never have enough time. I like that because I like Charizard. If you don't , just get over it and try to use logic in your statements.

  24. #14549
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/amiami/fig-col-5595/

    June Kids Set, this one's namesake is Mewtwo and so far it contains Jirachi, Oshawott, Mow Rotom, Rotom, Dialga and Mewtwo.

    I will obviously put the full list when it comes.
    We know all of them will appear, but Dialga seems kinda random...

  25. #14550
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    We know all of them will appear, but Dialga seems kinda random...
    They have been putting random big legendaries in the middle of the set.

    They threw Deoxys in the February one and Arceus is in the April one I believe.

Page 582 of 694 FirstFirst ... 482532572578579580581582583584585586592632682 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •