Page 584 of 694 FirstFirst ... 484534574580581582583584585586587588594634684 ... LastLast
Results 14,576 to 14,600 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    What are the chances of Cilan catching a Tropius during the DA! arc.

Iris has a big ride-able flying type like Dragonite, while Charizard would fill the same role for Ash.

So the only one who doesn't have a flying type yet is Cilan. And since he is still due for his 2nd grass type (Iris got hers in the form of Dragonite), the perfect pokemon for him to capture would be a Tropius. Plus having a Tropius would be an profit for Cilan considering that one can eat the fruits that grow around Tropius neck. So, CIlan can use them in various of his recipes.

A good set for it would be ,

- Leaf Storm/Magical Leaf
    - Gust
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Nature Power
    He probably won't get one so the writers will have an excuse to not make the main characters move around quickly. Imagine if Ash had flied through Johto with Charizard, so many situations leading to fillers could've been avoided lololol. (not bashing fillers, I'm just saiyan)
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    He probably won't get one so the writers will have an excuse to not make the main characters move around quickly. Imagine if Ash had flied through Johto with Charizard, so many situations leading to fillers could've been avoided lololol. (not bashing fillers, I'm just saiyan)
    But they could use the flying types to travel around the islands during DA!, similar to how they used Lapras during the Orange Island arc.

Also they wouldn't be using the flying a lot to travel around so that they wouldn't get tired. Also it would be obvious to give them time to rest from flying around (which means the group would be walking during that time).

Pokedex says dragonite can fly around the world. Charizard can also fly all the way from the valley to cerulean without getting tired.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Pokedex says dragonite can fly around the world. Charizard can also fly all the way from the valley to cerulean without getting tired.
    You should never trust the Pokedex, a lot of stuff in there is junk. For example,

People that were licked by Haunter keeps shaking until they die. Misty got licked, and she didn't die

or did she

I hope Snivy gets an improved movepool. This is m wishlist

Snivy
    - Attract
    - Leaf Tornado
    - Aqua Tail
    - Twister

Because we all love how the writers go lazy and write off battles poorly via Attract.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    You should never trust the Pokedex, a lot of stuff in there is junk. For example,

People that were licked by Haunter keeps shaking until they die. Misty got licked, and she didn't die

or did she

I hope Snivy gets an improved movepool. This is m wishlist

Snivy
    - Attract
    - Leaf Tornado
    - Aqua Tail
    - Twister

Because we all love how the writers go lazy and write off battles poorly via Attract.
    And the writers go lazy, how? I know real laziness, so don't call them lazy. Maybe Snivy will get a new moveset, but this isn't a competive anime, so don't wxpect too much out of a complete overhual. Plus, I've used Attract in my game files, it really does help.
    Pokemon fan (Anime, Games, and Manga) Since 97

Fairy Tail Re Deluxe Complete Retelling that follows the series with Lisanna alive and a main with Team Natsu. Spoilers to Anime/Manga. Friendship!NaLu/Li, Gray/Juvia, Erza/Jellal

Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green: Back to Kanto A Post Unova Saga Story. Many ships plus Ash/Hilda. Spoilers to Best Wishes 1 and 2 and Black and White

Pokemon Best Wishes Remix: Black and White A complete rewrite of the Best Wishes series. Ash/Misty/Hilda and Gary/Leaf. Spoilers to all of Black and White 1 and 2 and Best Wishes.

I am a proud Othelloshipper (Ash K./Satoshi/Hilda/Touko)

Just going for 'this' kind of post again.

At the moment, with Charizard on board, Ash has doubled up on the most types then ever before. In fact, he only misses 4 types to 'double up' completely: Electric, Normal, Bug, Rock.

Flying: Unfezant/Charizard
    Fire: Charizard/Pignite
    Fighting: Pignite/Scraggy
    Dark: Scraggy/Krookodile
    Ground: Krookodile/Palpitoad
    Water: Palpitoad/Oshawott

Grass: Snivy/Leavanny
    Bug: Leavanny/Shuckle, Armaldo, Crustle?
    Rock: Shuckle, Armaldo, Crustle/Boldore

- Shuckle: 6th gen evo?
    - Anorith/Armaldo: Probably not.
    - Dwebble/Crustle: Trade? Not likely! Unless they trade Boldore and Crustle, and back.. But that wouldn't technically be double-upping! xD

And yes, I know this leaves out Electric and Normal, but it's not as if Ash is EVER going to get another Electric-type. He could get a mono-type Normal-type, but considering how Unfezant is a regional bird, and Normal is the 'default'-type for those, it isn't really necessary. Would love Ash with an Aipom-redux though.. xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

^ That's a big stretch Locormus. I'm pretty much beginning to believe no team change for Ash at all. Maybe an evolution, but I don't think he's gonna capture anything
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I dont see any more team changes at all, except possibly pignite and scraggy evolving.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    He trying to say that they shouldn't be rotated at all. He wants just Unova pokemon becasue they need more screentime afterall its still their leg of the series.
    I'm talking about his Unova pokemon -_-....

CYNDAQUIL IS FINALLY MINE <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!!
    Pokemon Y FC: 1693-2261-4948
    Friend Safari: Poison(Venomoth, Toxicroak, and Seviper)

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I dont see any more team changes at all, except possibly pignite and scraggy evolving.
    If they haven't evolved Pignite before the league or at all during the N arc, it's likely not happening now with even less chances of important plot battles. Scraggy has the whole Axew thing going for him though (if Iris does get sent off before gen. 6)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I'm still hoping to see one new pokemon for the rivals if they appear.

Trip - Magnezone/ Galvantula
    Bianca - Mienshao/Musharna
    Stephan - Slaking/ Pinsir
    Kotetsu - Archanine/ Golurk
    Georgia - Tyranitar/Skarmory
    Burgundy - Purrloin/Elekid

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm still hoping to see one new pokemon for the rivals if they appear.

Trip - Magnezone/ Galvantula
    Bianca - Mienshao/Musharna
    Stephan - Slaking/ Pinsir
    Kotetsu - Archanine/ Golurk
    Georgia - Tyranitar/Skarmory
    That's just messed up -_-...

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    That's just messed up -_-...
    But it still won't give her a win vs cilan.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    But it still won't give her a win vs cilan.
    Especially since it is unevolved....

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Paul and Gary both had members of that family, the Elekid family as a whole has been shown a fair amount in the sho.

However Georgia and a Tyranitar and Bianca and Musharna, that looks really nice on paper....errr...computer screen.

If the rivals do appear again at least once then...

Trip
    New Captures: none
    Evolutions: Unfezant-M, Jellicent, Chandelure, Vaniluxe
    Done: Serperior, Conkeldurr
    Total: 6

Bianca
    New Captures: Azumarill, Sandshrew
    Evolutions: Cinccino
    Done: Emboar, Escavalier
    Total: 5

Stephan *I think he's not appearing again but if he did, then...
    New Pokemon: Farfetch'd
    Evolutions: none
    Done: Zebstrika, Sawk, Liepard
    Total: 4

Cameron *I think he's not appearing again but if he did, then... no changes to his roster.
    Total: 6

Virgil
    New Captures: none
    Evolutions: Sylveon
    Total: 8

*created by *Kyle-Dove on deviant art.

Georgia
    New Capture: Aggron, Spheal
    Evolutions: none.
    Done: Beartic, Bisharp, Vanilluxe
    Total: 5

Burgundy
    New Capture: None
    New Evolution: Samurott
    Done: Sawsbuck, Stoutland, Darmanitan
    Total : 4 (leaves the last three at home/Juniper and travels to PokeFrance for more later on)

Random : PokéRadar

all think in the next generation who are picking up ash pokemon new, more like the xy generation will have over 700 pokemon why not believe that Ash will bring all their pokemon already caught for a new country! and most certainly iris and Cilan vain monitor ash in next generation

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    New Pokemon: Farfetch'd
    Evolutions: none
    Done: Zebstrika, Sawk, Liepard
    Total: 4
    Farfetch'd? Seriously? I know Kenyan's team has zero consistency, but Farfetch'd? Lol.

Stephan's character is done. He's the least likely to appear again in my opinion. I'm also gonna agree with Cyber that the writers eliminated Trip early just so they could get rid of him. The only way I see Bianca appearing again is if she becomes Juniper's assistant. It would be a decent way to give closure to her character.

As for Burgundy and Georgia, I expect them to either randomly appear during the Island Arc or follow Iris and Cilan to Pokefrance. They aren't connected to Ash so it's possible.
    Coming soon to XY. SEETHE

I just want an evolution. I don't even care who evolves. The fact that the last evolution was Krokorok to Krookodile is just sad. When was the last time that a new capture/evolution has had this large if a gap between them?
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    I just want an evolution. I don't even care who evolves. The fact that the last evolution was Krokorok to Krookodile is just sad. When was the last time that a new capture/evolution has had this large if a gap between them?
    Well Johto saga had a lot of gaps considering that there was only one evolution in the whole saga and Ash had caught most of his Johto team pokemons within the first 40 episodes of the saga.

During Johto, Ash had a gap of around 75 episode between new pokemons (it was the difference between Noctowl's capture and winning Phanpy's egg, not counting Beedrill though).

The difference between a capture (of Noctowl) and an evolution (of Bayleef) was of around 45 episodes in Johto.

I have to check the other saga's as well to get a much clear idea on when we had the biggest gap, so don't consider this as the final observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

Farfetch'd? Seriously? I know Kenyan's team has zero consistency, but Farfetch'd? Lol.
    Farfetch'd could have a 6th gen evolution Stephan could show off. Also Farfetch'd always struck me as an island based pokémon.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    I agree, I think it is disgraceful how a team of 10 Pokemon can go totally unchanged for so long! There is no reason why, when Ash has so many Pokemon, that a Pokemon can't evolve every 10/15 episodes or so. I think all of Ash's unevolved Pokemon should evolve. If Oshawott isn't going to evolve in its upcoming episode then the writers should have the decency to release it. It has wasted so much of Ash's time this gen. I hold Oshawott personally responsible for Ash's team being underdeveloped.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    I agree, I think it is disgraceful how a team of 10 Pokemon can go totally unchanged for so long! There is no reason why, when Ash has so many Pokemon, that a Pokemon can't evolve every 10/15 episodes or so. I think all of Ash's unevolved Pokemon should evolve. If Oshawott isn't going to evolve in its upcoming episode then the writers should have the decency to release it. It has wasted so much of Ash's time this gen. I hold Oshawott personally responsible for Ash's team being underdeveloped.
    This saga was an experiment...it failed...

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    How? How is Oshawott responsible? If anything Pikachu is, starring in 3 gyms. If you can blame Oshawott blame Snivy and Pignite too, they were also there stealing time for the reserves, even if it wasn't just 5 seconds cameos like Oshawott had especially after the 5th gym...
    I wonder who will still be active in the forums 3 years from now, from the people that are active now.

Page 584 of 694 FirstFirst ... 484534574580581582583584585586587588594634684 ... LastLast