Page 587 of 694 FirstFirst ... 487537577583584585586587588589590591597637687 ... LastLast
Results 14,651 to 14,675 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    April set has Typhlosion and June set has Croconaw, man I wish this were Satoshi but seeing both I kinda doubt it maybe one is and even though Cyndaquil is my favourite pokemon I would prefer Croconaw to happen if I had to choose., no Dewott hopefully that stops people from thinking Oshawott is evolving.

Azumarill great , I love Marills, gief Oak episode, Azumarill is Kenji Marill and Swellow/Croconaw are Satoshi.

Also theres a Butterfree, guessings its just a background pokemon, I would seriously not mind if it was Satoshi or Satosh Butterfree kid that Satoshi captures /runs.

OH AND JAYZUZ focking christ finally Zoroark.
    Since the writers have been trying lots of new stuff this saga (such as gym evolutions, rotation, old Pokemon returning to the roster) its possible they might try another new thing and evolve both Quilava and Totodile at Oaks. Its clear they spend their time training there (they always come back stronger and with new moves) so who's to say they couldn't have evolved while sparring together and Ash gets the big reveal at the usual Oak visit. At this point they've evolved Onix offpanel for Brock while it was in training and May evolved both Squirtle and Bulbasaur while away, so its like main Pokemon haven't evolved while away before.

Could be the writers new (and lazy) way of giving Ash evolved reserves without having to waste episodes on evolving old Pokemon. Its not like the older stuff has to stay unevolved anymore, their marketing days are over anyway

I'm really surprised about the lack of Gible. You think it being a dragon type would be enough for it to return and meet Iris.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I'm really surprised about the lack of Gible. You think it being a dragon type would be enough for it to return and meet Iris.
    no reason it couldn't happen when they get to Kanto. if iris goes to the lab that is

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    They even had the perfect opening twice already,
    Iris wanted to battle Cynthia's Garchomp and loved the thing, yet at no point did Ash mention he had a baby Garchomp himself.
    Iris was facinated by Charizard and though it was a dragon type. Ash could have said he was fire/flying and then added that he did have a dragon type at Oaks aswell and called Gible.

I was thinking, considering that Ash has 29 never been used Tauros's. Wouldn't it be better for the writers to use some of those for trade purpose, i mean except for the one Tauros (which i think is the most powerful and leader of the other 29), Ash has never used any of the other Tauros's ever and would most likely never use those 29 Tauros's as well in the future, so wouldn't it be better to get some new and useful pokemons in place of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    I was thinking, considering that Ash has 29 never been used Tauros's. Wouldn't it be better for the writers to use some of those for trade purpose, i mean except for the one Tauros (which i think is the most powerful and leader of the other 29), Ash has never used any of the other Tauros's ever and would most likely never use those 29 Tauros's as well in the future, so wouldn't it be better to get some new and useful pokemons in place of those.
    Never thought of this in a serious way. Ash's team in Pokefrance

1. Pikachu
    2. Tauros
    3. Tauros
    4. Tauros
    5. Tauros
    6. Tauros

Ash: "Hey random trainer, do you wanna trade your Chespin for my highly elusive, one of a kind in pokefrance, rare Tauros?"
    Random trainer: "ZOMG YES! LETS TRADE!"
    -Trade happens: Ash grins.."Thanks man!
    Ash sees a different trainer with a Froakie: "Heeey!! You wanna trade your Froakie for my highly elusi........"
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    It just doesn't make much sense though, why would the writers out of nowhere start trading Tauros? plus I'm not sure its the same Tauros, lets say it was dumb by them to make him catch 30 and forget about it xD, the only thing they could make is farmer of sorts wanting to trade a Boufflant for one.

I hope we will get to see Swellow return and maybe Totodile finally evolving.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Full list of June Kids:
    -Pikachu
    -Oshawott
    -Swellow
    -Jirachi
    -Azumarill
    -Butterfree
    -Croconaw
    -Zoroark
    -Mow Rotom
    -Rotom
    -Dialga
    -Mewtwo
    Hopefully Croconaw is Ash's. He needs another evolved water type and he promised Totodile he will become a Feraligatr one day back in Johto.
    I hope Zoroark is Ash's. If Oshawott leaves or goes into training he should get a new capture.
    I'm hoping Azumarill is Tracey's and maybe Ash sees the Butterfree herd his left in on an island.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Hopefully Croconaw is Ash's. He needs another evolved water type and he promised Totodile he will become a Feraligatr one day back in Johto.
    I hope Zoroark is Ash's. If Oshawott leaves or goes into training he should get a new capture.
    I'm hoping Azumarill is Tracey's and maybe Ash sees the Butterfree herd his left in on an island.
    No way ash gets a zoroark, or any main character. I don't think oshawott is leaving, but if he does, ash still likely wouldnt get another capture, and it would be something with a gen 6 evolution if he did.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

-Pikachu
    -Oshawott
    -Swellow
    -Jirachi
    Azumarill-
    -Butterfree
    -Croconaw
    -Zoroark
    -Mow Rotom
    Rotom-
    -Dialga
    -Mewtwo ... Pikachu, Oshawott, Swellow should debut in episode team that explains Swellow eevee in pokemon ash flying team to look for something. Jirachi in his debut episode ....Azumarill again would be the new passion of Totodile and iso motivate him to evolve. butterfree should appear with his whole family to help ash against the Beedrill, Zoroark may be the new pokemon gary, mow rotom, rotom prof oak, Dialga appears in the film to bring mewtwo or genesect alternative way to where this ash,

Do we have any Calendars for April, May and June?

Maybe we get another flashback for Butterfree .

I'm just happy it might be Ash's Swellow, poor guy needs redemption.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Maybe we get another flashback for Butterfree .

I'm just happy it might be Ash's Swellow, poor guy needs redemption.
    Hes going to get one shotted by a Cobalion this time /jkg.

I would like to see if the old pokemon are confirmed to appear in episodes(besides a possibly Oak lab episode) one or two of the Sinnoh ones, Gliscor and Torterra would be the ideal for me, Torterra because I would like to see it have a win and Gliscor due to personal choise hes my favourite from Sinnoh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Hes going to get one shotted by a Cobalion this time /jkg.

I would like to see if the old pokemon are confirmed to appear in episodes(besides a possibly Oak lab episode) one or two of the Sinnoh ones, Gliscor and Torterra would be the ideal for me, Torterra because I would like to see it have a win and Gliscor due to personal choise hes my favourite from Sinnoh.
    I would love that lol, if only to know that Gliscor is alive xD.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Oh yea, what if Gary had zoroark?

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Oh yea, what if Gary had zoroark?
    I feel like N would make more sense. I think Gary could appear in the islands though.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I feel like N would make more sense. I think Gary could appear in the islands though.
    Well zoroark doesn't appear until june, and N will be long gone by then. I can't see gary not showing at least once, and maybe it could hint at him having a bigger role in x/y.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Well zoroark doesn't appear until june, and N will be long gone by then. I can't see gary not showing at least once, and maybe it could hint at him having a bigger role in x/y.
    Hmm...didn't even think about that....so that pretty much confirms that the N vs Ash is crap and won't be a battle.

I guess Gary could have him, although it's much more likely just with a random trainers or wild pokemon.

I have this bad feeling that all these Pokemon are going to be Pokemon of the day or just background Pokemon. I have to keep my expectations low, because I keep getting burned..
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

How about zoroark for ash....?
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

Is Gary confirmed to appear or is it just speculation? :P
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    Is Gary confirmed to appear or is it just speculation? :P
    Speculation, because he has appeared at least once every other saga.

Named Admiral Sentret

Ok so let's see what do we have here...

-Pikachu > Ash's, no reason for another.
    -Oshawott > Ash's too.
    -Swellow > Well, I guess Swellow could be Ash's since Swellow actually came to Kanto with the Battle Frontier quest. But I can also see the trolling nowhere flock of bird who flew over their head for nothing. "Wow, check out the flock of Swellow!"
    -Jirachi > Certainly the one who will appear.
    -Azumarill > Misty's ? Tracey's ? Maybe a Pokémon for Bianca ? Or else it would be a wild.
    -Butterfree > I'm pretty sure Butterfree will appear in a flashback since Ash and his friends are attacked by many Beedrill and it could remind Ash how his Metapod evolved and save him. Or else being a wild, since butterflies are popular on islands.
    -Croconaw > That's serious. I would definitely like to see Ash's Totodile evolving. Even if I'm pretty sure it won't be the case, I'm still believing.
    -Zoroark > N will no longer be with Ash so it's not his. Someone speculated Gary and I really like the idea. But do you guys think that Zoroark could be Luke's Zorua who evolved/will evolve ? Luke could be searching for an idea on the island or things like that.
    -Mow Rotom > Professor Oak's.
    -Rotom > Professor Oak's.
    -Dialga > I really have any ideas for that one..
    -Mewtwo > Related to a legend/the movie ?
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 22nd March 2013 at 1:26 PM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Page 587 of 694 FirstFirst ... 487537577583584585586587588589590591597637687 ... LastLast