Page 588 of 694 FirstFirst ... 488538578584585586587588589590591592598638688 ... LastLast
Results 14,676 to 14,700 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Why would Shigeru appear out of nowhere with a Zoroark and can someone explain me why thats a good idea? I don't mind him appearing but seeing Zoroark, "oh it could be Shigeru"...

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Why would Shigeru appear out of nowhere with a Zoroark and can someone explain me why thats a good idea? I don't mind him appearing but seeing Zoroark, "oh it could be Shigeru"...
    Because people can't let Gary move on with his life?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I think gary appears in the laboratory, and how charizard ash brought in last episode will probably ash vs gary vs charizard blastoise, or it is likely that Gary faces Giovanne and mewtwo again

Yea, realistically Gary wouldnt show up out of nowhere with zoroark, but I think gary still has a chance at showing up somehow....at least like how he did for DP. Or maybe he will show up in A jetpack pack just as they get back to kanto, and tell ash he should go to franceland.
    Last edited by yuoke; 22nd March 2013 at 3:54 PM.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Yea, realistically Gary wouldnt show up out of nowhere with zoroark, but I think gary still has a chance at showing up somehow....at least like how he did for DP. Or maybe he will show up in A jetpack pack just as they get back to kanto, and tell ash he should go to franceland.
    Not sure why he has to show up again, he didn't even tell Ash to go to Unova this time :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

gary the Zoroark appears to research, Bianca is preparing for a new teacher generation 6, paul and barry brains are border instead of Brandom and palmer, iris trains with chintia,

Quote Originally Posted by harsh551 View Post
    How about zoroark for ash....?
    as much as I like that Ash already has Scraggy and Krookodile and they are dark types so I think Ash would not get zoroark but he might and it be his first pure dark type.
    Unova -
    Kalos

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Not sure why he has to show up again, he didn't even tell Ash to go to Unova this time :P
    Well, Gary has appeared in every saga so far, so there's no real reason it couldn't. Besides, Ash has to know about XY region somehow, and so far every region he travelled was because:
    Orange Islands: Oak, GS ball.
    Johto: Gary.
    Hoenn: Harrison.
    Sinnoh: Gary.
    Unova: Oak, vacation.

So, seeing that 2 times Gary was Ash's reason to travel to a new region, I think it's very likely that Gary will be again Ash's reason to travel to XY region.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Well, Gary has appeared in every saga so far, so there's no real reason it couldn't. Besides, Ash has to know about XY region somehow, and so far every region he travelled was because:
    Orange Islands: Oak, GS ball.
    Johto: Gary.
    Hoenn: Harrison.
    Sinnoh: Gary.
    Unova: Oak, vacation.

So, seeing that 2 times Gary was Ash's reason to travel to a new region, I think it's very likely that Gary will be again Ash's reason to travel to XY region.
    Unova's broken tons of past "patterns" already, it could easily smash another one.

All I want is a Psychic-type Pokémon in Ash's future team...

gary, vs ash

* blastoise charizard
    umbreon Heracross
    Electivire infenape
    Aerodactyl snorlax
    volcarona Palpitoad
    Zoroark pikachu

I'd like Zoroark to be Ash's. He needs a pure Dark type

Says the guy who thought Zoroark was Brock's

I totally forgot about Luke lol, it should be his <3!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Why would people think at all that ash would get zoroark? The episode he could appear in might be like 5-10 episodes from the very end of the saga.

Named Admiral Sentret

Why would people think at all that ash would get zoroark? The episode he could appear in might be like 5-10 episodes from the very end of the saga.
    Cuz they always want the popular ones with Ash lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

True one thing is a pokemon evolving late, another thing is somehow capturing an evolved pokemon that doesn't evolve again(I doubt Zoroark gets a new evo in the 6gen) almost at the end of the region, atleast for Satoshi that shouldn't be the case.

Iris getting another dragon is fine, Dent I'm not sure but Satoshi shouldn't capture anything unless its an Aipom situation.

True one thing is a pokemon evolving late, another thing is somehow capturing an evolved pokemon that doesn't evolve again(I doubt Zoroark gets a new evo in the 6gen) almost at the end of the region, atleast for Satoshi that shouldn't be the case.

Iris getting another dragon is fine, Dent I'm not sure but Satoshi shouldn't capture anything unless its an Aipom situation.
    He has enough pokemon to worry about already, like it's enough lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Never thought of this in a serious way. Ash's team in Pokefrance

1. Pikachu
    2. Tauros
    3. Tauros
    4. Tauros
    5. Tauros
    6. Tauros

Ash: "Hey random trainer, do you wanna trade your Chespin for my highly elusive, one of a kind in pokefrance, rare Tauros?"
    Random trainer: "ZOMG YES! LETS TRADE!"
    -Trade happens: Ash grins.."Thanks man!
    Ash sees a different trainer with a Froakie: "Heeey!! You wanna trade your Froakie for my highly elusi........"
    As hilarious as that would be, I would like Ash to catch his Pokemon of his own accord.

I don't think I would be able to take a team of traded Pokemon seriously.

But yeah, I really wonder why the writers gave Ash 30 tauros, if he only needs one. I'd like to see Ash with a Rhyhorn, and other Pokemon as well, or maybe Ash should've just had one Poke ball to use.

-----

Edit: As for potential Croconaw, I'm not getting my hopes up.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    As hilarious as that would be, I would like Ash to catch his Pokemon of his own accord.

I don't think I would be able to take a team of traded Pokemon seriously.

But yeah, I really wonder why the writers gave Ash 30 tauros, if he only needs one. I'd like to see Ash with a Rhyhorn, and other Pokemon as well, or maybe Ash should've just had one Poke ball to use.

-----

Edit: As for potential Croconaw, I'm not getting my hopes up.
    Just their way of making Ash look as stupid as possible in Kanto lol.

It's kind of ironic because when I said that Ash should catch a Zorua everyone thought I was crazy but now there are people who want him to catch a Zoroark, and at the end of a saga to boot. Like, wouldn't it have made more sense for Ash to catch Zorua so that it could at least have a chance to evolve in the next region than for him to get a fully-evolved Pokemon that would have less of a chance to shine in the next region? By the way how did the topic of Ash & Zoroark even begin? Some new merchandise or something?

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Just their way of making Ash look as stupid as possible in Kanto lol.
    Why do you have to put Ash down?

Seriously, you've done this before in a similar circumstance.

How is Ash accidentally catching 30 Tauros indicative of his low intelligence?

That's like calling some stupid, when they're playing a minesweeper game, and for 30 times in the row, they hit a mine for their first pick.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    By the way how did the topic of Ash & Zoroark even begin? Some new merchandise or something?
    Yap, that's right:

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Full list of June Kids:
    -Pikachu
    -Oshawott
    -Swellow
    -Jirachi
    -Azumarill
    -Butterfree
    -Croconaw
    -Zoroark
    -Mow Rotom
    -Rotom
    -Dialga
    -Mewtwo
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    It's kind of ironic because when I said that Ash should catch a Zorua everyone thought I was crazy but now there are people who want him to catch a Zoroark, and at the end of a saga to boot. Like, wouldn't it have made more sense for Ash to catch Zorua so that it could at least have a chance to evolve in the next region than for him to get a fully-evolved Pokemon that would have less of a chance to shine in the next region? By the way how did the topic of Ash & Zoroark even begin? Some new merchandise or something?
    Zoroark is going to be in an episode, so people will speculate that ash will catch it.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Why do you have to put Ash down?

Seriously, you've done this before in a similar circumstance.

How is Ash accidentally catching 30 Tauros indicative of his low intelligence?

That's like calling some stupid, when they're playing a minesweeper game, and for 30 times in the row, they hit a mine for their first pick.
    Cuz I would think after maybe 10 he would look around to make sure there are no Tauros around lol.

Zoroark will not be the pokemon ash, believe more in Quilava Totodile evolving and evolving, maybe take a Beedrill Cilan and Iris get a Lapras

Page 588 of 694 FirstFirst ... 488538578584585586587588589590591592598638688 ... LastLast