Page 589 of 694 FirstFirst ... 489539579585586587588589590591592593599639689 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,725 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Cuz I would think after maybe 10 he would look around to make sure there are no Tauros around lol.
    Do you know how hard it is to capture Tauros in the Safari Zone... Ash must have cheated :P Not to mention they just kept coming out of no where. He wanted a Rhyhorn but a Tauros would just appear from thin air.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Do you know how hard it is to capture Tauros in the Safari Zone... Ash must have cheated :P Not to mention they just kept coming out of no where. He wanted a Rhyhorn but a Tauros would just appear from thin air.
    Exactly!! That's what I'm saying -_-...it took me like five tries to get one ...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Zoroark will not be one of Ash's Pokemon. I did see one post that says that Ash caught all the marketable Pokemon, really, then why have Ash never caught an Eevee or a Riolu?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    Zoroark will not be one of Ash's Pokemon. I did see one post that says that Ash caught all the marketable Pokemon, really, then why have Ash never caught an Eevee or a Riolu?
    I said everybody wants Ash to catch all the marketable pokemon lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Half of ash's unova pokemon aren't really that marketable.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I wouldn't mind Iris catching that Shiny Druddigon, I know I'm jumping the gun a bit. But I could see Dragonite staying with Clair and Druddigon being caught by Iris.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Half of ash's unova pokemon aren't really that marketable.
    I siad everybody WANTS Ash to capture the popular pokemon, no where did I say he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I wouldn't mind Iris catching that Shiny Druddigon, I know I'm jumping the gun a bit. But I could see Dragonite staying with Clair and Druddigon being caught by Iris.
    While I also wouldn't mind Iris catching the Shiny Druddigon if it's not Clair I would rather she kept Dragonite. Also does anyone think the upcoming Salamence from one of the early kids set this year will be Clair?
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    While I also wouldn't mind Iris catching the Shiny Druddigon if it's not Clair I would rather she kept Dragonite. Also does anyone think the upcoming Salamence from one of the early kids set this year will be Clair?
    I don't think so, Clair only really uses serpentine Pokemon like Dragonair, Gyarados, and Kingdra. A Salamence would be a bit weird, does she own one in the Pokemon World Tournament in-game or in Stadium or any specific canon?

So Croconaw isn't Ash's. At least Zoroark gets to debut.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    So Croconaw isn't Ash's. At least Zoroark gets to debut.
    No, it's among an island of wild Water-types.

I don't think so, Clair only really uses serpentine Pokemon like Dragonair, Gyarados, and Kingdra. A Salamence would be a bit weird, does she own one in the Pokemon World Tournament in-game or in Stadium or any specific canon?
    she does own a salamence in the pwt, along with a Druddigon & Dragonite. so it wouldn't surprise me to see her and iris have a 3v3

Clair with Salamence, Dragonite and Shiny Druddigon would actually be cool. I can imagine cheery Dragonite facing "grumpy" Dragonite.

I'm a bit sad that Croconaw will probably not be Ash's, though. I'd like Ash with a Croconaw so it can become a bro with Krookodile.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I guess the picture ends the speculation of Cilan or Iris going to the XY region with ash. Also, isn't it clear that the butterfree is ash's? it says "Sayonara" in big letters underneath butterfree and ash and a pic of Cilan and Iris. I am actually happy that they are gone. of all of ash's friends they are the ones that I liked the least. who knows maybe the main female character from XY will join ash there. and I don't know maybe Brock will be back? although it would be very interesting if Ash teamed up with gary and went there.

Quote Originally Posted by thelord3 View Post
    I guess the picture ends the speculation of Cilan or Iris going to the XY region with ash. Also, isn't it clear that the butterfree is ash's? it says "Sayonara" in big letters underneath butterfree and ash and a pic of Cilan and Iris. I am actually happy that they are gone. of all of ash's friends they are the ones that I liked the least. who knows maybe the main female character from XY will join ash there. and I don't know maybe Brock will be back? although it would be very interesting if Ash teamed up with gary and went there.
    Not quite, still no Burgundy or Georgia and it could always be a red herring. Even though I think of them are leaving myself.

what's up with Cilan Tasting time and Roselia and Purrloin? hopefully Cilan gets a capture!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Where did the Shiny Druddigon come from? Did I miss something?
    I wouldbe cool if Iris catches it though. Another shiny should join the main cast

So are we getting another flashback from Kanto, or is Butterfree actually returning?

If it is, the writer's better not screw up, as this is one of the most memorable and tear-breaking moments from childhood.

Clair's pokemon seem pretty weird in the background. Two dragonites? So one of them is Iris, and the other one may be the dragonite that the original blackthorn gym leader owned. Hmm, I don't know what to say about that; I don't know whether I'd like to see Iris go off with Clair or lend her Dragonite/Take her shiny druddigon.

What's up with Oshawott as well on the front cover? It looks like it's in pain.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Clair's pokemon seem pretty weird in the background. Two dragonites? So one of them is Iris, and the other one may be the dragonite that the original blackthorn gym leader owned. Hmm, I don't know what to say about that; I don't know whether I'd like to see Iris go off with Clair or lend her Dragonite/Take her shiny druddigon.
    Or it is just Clair's Dragonair that she used against Ash and ended up evolving.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    So are we getting another flashback from Kanto, or is Butterfree actually returning?
    Can't be a flashback because of Ash's clothes

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Or it is just Clair's Dragonair that she used against Ash and ended up evolving.
    Ah. I lost common sense when I made that post XD

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Can't be a flashback because of Ash's clothes
    In that case, the writer's are playing a very risky game. After all this time, they are bringing back one Ash's first ever pokemon, last seen in the first saga...If they write it as well as Butterfree's goodbye episode, then this will be fantastic.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

It's not a flashback in that pic, but its possible there could be one quick one I that episode of that famous scene.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I want Dento with that Roselia.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

No, it's among an island of wild Water-types.
    I don't think it's an island, I think it's a raft. You can see the ends of several logs next to eachother as a platform where the Water-types are standing upon. I can see those few be 'Pokemon Pirates'! xD *Que Lapras return.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

my theory, pokemon bw season 2 DA has a small clock in the exclamation point! We Dialga in anime, so Dialga ash may have led to the past, yes butterfree can return to the team since he ash feis his family and has not been fully released as Dustox, Croconaw and water pokemon can be involved in the championship pokemon water, then ash Doggy Kingler, Totodile, Corphish, Buizel, and squitle and misty returns, current bid clair trained champion of Johto, and iris must train with clair, turns detective Cilan, iris must find that ash won the orange League and challenge he even think Zoroark belongs to gary, Larvitar, Primeape, and Lapras sabrina hunter can go back, this Pidgeot in viridian forest can then also back, Salamence iris?? I think Salamence is silver that should appear finally to mature ash!

Page 589 of 694 FirstFirst ... 489539579585586587588589590591592593599639689 ... LastLast