Page 590 of 694 FirstFirst ... 490540580586587588589590591592593594600640690 ... LastLast
Results 14,726 to 14,750 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by bryanjuan View Post
    my theory, pokemon bw season 2 DA has a small clock in the exclamation point! We Dialga in anime, so Dialga ash may have led to the past, yes butterfree can return to the team since he ash feis his family and has not been fully released as Dustox, Croconaw and water pokemon can be involved in the championship pokemon water, then ash Doggy Kingler, Totodile, Corphish, Buizel, and squitle and misty returns, current bid clair trained champion of Johto, and iris must train with clair, turns detective Cilan, iris must find that ash won the orange League and challenge he even think Zoroark belongs to gary, Larvitar, Primeape, and Lapras sabrina hunter can go back, this Pidgeot in viridian forest can then also back, Salamence iris?? I think Salamence is silver that should appear finally to mature ash!
    Ummmm....okay....well just to answer to one part of your post, I think that thing in the logo is a compass, not a clock.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I want Dento with that Roselia.
    Question? Where is the picture everyone's speculating about?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Question? Where is the picture everyone's speculating about?
    Right here: http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5392/img2462un.jpg

my theory, pokemon bw season 2 DA has a small clock in the exclamation point! We Dialga in anime, so Dialga ash may have led to the past, yes butterfree can return to the team since he ash feis his family and has not been fully released as Dustox, Croconaw and water pokemon can be involved in the championship pokemon water, then ash Doggy Kingler, Totodile, Corphish, Buizel, and squitle and misty returns, current bid clair trained champion of Johto, and iris must train with clair, turns detective Cilan, iris must find that ash won the orange League and challenge he even think Zoroark belongs to gary, Larvitar, Primeape, and Lapras sabrina hunter can go back, this Pidgeot in viridian forest can then also back, Salamence iris?? I think Salamence is silver that should appear finally to mature ash!
    wat? o.O
    what are you smoking

I don't think Butterfree's returning for good guys... it's likely just gonna show up and then leave again like Lapras, as he has a family to tend to.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I don't think Butterfree's returning for good guys... it's likely just gonna show up and then leave again like Lapras, as he has a family to tend to.
    This sounds a bit insulting since this is still the Unova saga and yet Ash's old Pokemon are stealing whatever development his Unova Pokemon can get. It's even more insulting because these fillers could've happened before the league.

Unless Butterfree teaches something to somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    This sounds a bit insulting since this is still the Unova saga and yet Ash's old Pokemon are stealing whatever development his Unova Pokemon can get. It's even more insulting because these fillers could've happened before the league.

Maybe he can do something with leavanny.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post

Butterfree has nothing to teach anyone. Since it's moveset was very limited.

Sure it can be upgraded, but I don't see it.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 23rd March 2013 at 9:48 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Emolga will be that goes away and comes druddigon in her place? iris in games and has a druddigon not remember if clair has one and says about Salamence where he appears in this episode?

Emolga will be that goes away and comes druddigon in her place? iris in games and has a druddigon not remember if clair has one and says about Salamence where he appears in this episode?
    Dude, stop using Google Translate. I can almost make anything out of your posts.

I know it's a silly dream but what if Ash gets Butterfree again, but this time also catches his mate and sends them over to Oak's to live now that their Caterpie are grown and evolved?

Forgive me, I am from another country and do not know how to write in English, I'll delete my account seribii, peopl forgiveness to all, goodbye folks this site and the best in the world: (

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I know it's a silly dream but what if Ash gets Butterfree again, but this time also catches his mate and sends them over to Oak's to live now that their Caterpie are grown and evolved?
    I doubt that, but it could be a good compromise. After all, if Ash has multiple Tauros he can have multiple Butterfree. And who knows, maybe the Butterfree will have different movesets for different purposes.

That would be cool, but unlikely in my opinion.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Forgive me, I am from another country and do not know how to write in English, I'll delete my account seribii, peopl forgiveness to all, goodbye folks this site and the best in the world: (
    Dude, you don't have to do that. I understood your other post. What you said about Iris giving up Emolga for another dragon would be interesting. But I don't think she'll do it. I think Iris is done with her team changes. Except maybe Axew evolving at the end.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Aaaaaaaand no need to jump the gun, either! Stay around to improve that English of yours.

That would be logical, and it would be fantastic. Moreso, Professor Oak could do some research on the butterfree family, and help learn more about the mystery of eggs...

...When I say it like that, it sounds pretty darn creepy, but this would be a logical step. It would work almost like Bulbasaur; Butterfree could never stay with Ash all the time and would have to be called on similarly to Squirtle and Bulbasaur, but when it is called upon, it has great battles.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Thanks! And I may be going blind but where is the giant heatmor everyone is talking about in some other threads?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

I love that idea. Ash doesn't have much female Pokemon that we know of and he'd have a second shiny

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I love that idea. Ash doesn't have much female Pokemon that we know of and he'd have a second shiny
    Pink Butterfree is not the species shiny form, it's just an alternate color chosen at the time to I suppose signify female (Gen 1 had no shiny Pokemon)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I don't think Ash has to capture the pink Butterfree we can just have Oak just take it back with him to the Lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Thanks! And I may be going blind but where is the giant heatmor everyone is talking about in some other threads?
    Translation from a previous post of Da! mention the giant Heatmor.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Did the other Butterfree's trainer release her??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    That would be logical, and it would be fantastic. Moreso, Professor Oak could do some research on the butterfree family, and help learn more about the mystery of eggs...
    That makes little sense to me given that: a) Oak's corral has tons of Pokemon so it's very likely that he has some Butterfree there that he could - and probably has - studied and, b) to my knowledge, Professor Oak has never expressed much interest in Pokemon Eggs. There's just no point in him or any other major professor to waste time fathoming the life cycle of the Butterfree family anyway imo.

The only one doing research on eggs is Prof. Elm, I believe.

*Unfezant returns from Oak's lab.

-Sky Attack
    -Air Cutter / Razor Wind
    -Gust
    -Quick Attack

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    *Unfezant returns from Oak's lab.

-Sky Attack
    -Air Cutter / Razor Wind
    -Gust
    -Quick Attack
    Was this confirmed??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 590 of 694 FirstFirst ... 490540580586587588589590591592593594600640690 ... LastLast